Type keyword(s) to search

2020 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp

ByTor
  • Start Topic

2 hours ago, Kitkatkitty said:

I think that the girl in the front of this video is Armani since she has shorter legs and hair than Jada in the kicking video. Either way I like them both!

D672FB63-AB31-485A-BD7B-5C32349B58C0.thumb.jpeg.0ce5d0199ffd2b5b944d4c2a003e5274.jpeg

Here you can see Armani and Jada. Both wonderfully blessed with flexible, gracious athletic physics. Both have gorgeous curly but each a bit different hair. Just watching their hair while they danced leads me to concur with Kitkatkitty that the sassy, powerful one and the Lacey like kicker are two persons.

Armani, The Sassy Powerful One is on the left and Jada, the Lacey like kicker on the right. 

Also, very important, they both danced their way into my heart and now I am #TeamArmani and #TeamJada!

• Love 15
44 minutes ago, Pau84 said:

Also, very important, they both danced their way into my heart and now I am #TeamArmani and #TeamJada!

I wish Kelli had your heart and would crush on more than just one girl each season:)  She finds her one and refuses to acknowledge what others have to offer.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Pau84 said:

D672FB63-AB31-485A-BD7B-5C32349B58C0.thumb.jpeg.0ce5d0199ffd2b5b944d4c2a003e5274.jpeg

Here you can see Armani and Jada. Both wonderfully blessed with flexible, gracious athletic physics. Both have gorgeous curly but each a bit different hair. Just watching their hair while they danced leads me to concur with Kitkatkitty that the sassy, powerful one and the Lacey like kicker are two persons.

Armani, The Sassy Powerful One is on the left and Jada, the Lacey like kicker on the right. 

The girl with the longer curly hair that is partially blocked by the girl in the front of the photo is Darian! The girl to her right is Jada.

This is Armani:

IMG_2836.thumb.jpg.d515d10058f53ac57f1e1f822710d54c.jpg

You can see that Jada is on the other side of Marissa and Armani has shorter hair than Jada who is seen more clearly in the crossed-legs picture.

This is Darian who is sitting to the left of Jada in the crossed-legs picture:

IMG_2837.jpg.79203be9b854f3261a7dff73cbfe3646.jpg

I also hope Armani and Jada make the final roster, just wanted to clear up who is who 🙂 

• Useful 4
  • Love 5
8 hours ago, Jennv said:

The lady closest to the camera can sure kick high

Yup - I'm inclined to think she'll make the team just on that.  Does anybody know who she is?  

Should have read the rest of the thread first!  #Team Jada.

Edited by heckkitty
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, scorpio1031 said:

She finds her one and refuses to acknowledge what others have to offer.

Yeah and for sometimes it’s for the worst. 😞

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, JC2468 said:

Unpopular opinion BUT I think Gina is gorgeous! I do think she is extremely thin, but I think she has a pretty face! 

I always thought so too. I was surprised when I joined the forum that other people didn't agree.

• Love 8

I haven't really been following this training camp. It seems in some pics they have masks and in others they don't? or is that a camera trick? And they are distancing... But why didn't they just all test, quarantine, test, isolate and bubble together? Wouldn't that be easier than masking and distancing throughout training camp?

• Love 2
58 minutes ago, Jennv said:

I always thought so too. I was surprised when I joined the forum that other people didn't agree.

I have always thought Gina was pretty. I love her longer hair and there's something softer about her face now. She's looking like she could be at the point this year. 

Edited by StarWarner
Misspelling
  • Useful 1
  • Love 16
1 hour ago, JC2468 said:

Unpopular opinion BUT I think Gina is gorgeous! I do think she is extremely thin, but I think she has a pretty face! 

I don’t know if she’s doing some fancy contours with  her makeup or if she’s had work done, but she is beautiful.  

• Love 4
30 minutes ago, Tuxcat said:

I haven't really been following this training camp. It seems in some pics they have masks and in others they don't? or is that a camera trick? And they are distancing... But why didn't they just all test, quarantine, test, isolate and bubble together? Wouldn't that be easier than masking and distancing throughout training camp?

It might be easier to just do it that way cause once the show starts, there will be feedback about what they do or don't do. 

1 minute ago, Jesiklyn said:

Did we know alexis is was retiring. She has just posted on insta

Yeah, 7 years between DCC and DMD.  

• Love 1
12 hours ago, Holly85 said:

It the curly haired girl closest to the camera Jada? Or Armani? 🤔At this point I don't care! Give that lady a uniform and call it day! She's pretty amazing  lol! 😍

• Love 3
20 minutes ago, Lona said:

If TPTB weren’t so obsessed With seniority, I think Gina would be point by now or at least very close to it! 

Yeah, but what prompted that?  Cause they weren't concerned about seniority when 3rd years Crystal T and KaShara got it.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
15 hours ago, Opine said:

Who would stage the mutiny?  Other DCCs or the public?  Not fighting your comment, just don't know what you mean.

Also, I think Meredith is safe.  Pretty and well-spoken for the win on a year when they likely aren't even going to dance.  Now if they were back on the field...... I haven't seen her at a game myself but others have said she doesn't keep up.

It was just a Team Kat joke.

• Love 4
5 hours ago, StarWarner said:

I have always thought Gina was pretty. I love her longer hair and there's something softer about her face now. She's looking like she could be at the point this year. 

Which she should've been last year anyway, before her injury!

• Love 11
3 hours ago, DCC-UK said:

And then VK could have been point as a Rookie since she was placed in Gina’s spot!  And then she could have been point for the rest of her DCC career!  
Guess it was actually a good thing Maddie and Amy were point. 😉🤣

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
11 hours ago, Tuxcat said:

I haven't really been following this training camp. It seems in some pics they have masks and in others they don't? or is that a camera trick?

It is not just a camera trick, there are several pictures where they are not wearing masks and you can see their mouths, etc. 

10 hours ago, Lona said:

If TPTB weren’t so obsessed With seniority, I think Gina would be point by now or at least very close to it! 

I really didn't like Gina her rookie season....but over the last couple of years, she has really grown on me.  This picture of her is incredible and honestly, as much as I like some of the three year vets...I wouldn't mind seeing her split point with Maddie (if that's even a thing this season).

• Useful 2
  • Love 9
10 hours ago, California Girl said:

She has had an excellent rhinoplasty procedure, imho.

I have tried to compare Gina’s nose with older pictures but I really struggle to exactly pinpoint what she has done to her nose. 
With Lacey it was easy, the bridge of her nose, but I can’t figure it out with Gina. I don’t see that much of a difference with older pictures.

785DE1F4-486E-457F-AF94-E697AEF059CF.jpeg.a88ce96100c468acda5b7bbd75e1d999.jpeg

• Love 2
7 hours ago, DCC-UK said:

Yes! I've loved her from day one. She is an amazing dancer and I would love if she was point or shared point.

• Love 7

Gina's features look softer to me, in a good way. Not as harsh, more mature. She's done a lot of growing and maturing since her TCC days.

21 hours ago, go4luca said:

Here's a screen grab since it's a video.

kickline v3.jpg

Thank you! And those kicks are A-MA-ZING!

• Love 11
14 hours ago, JC2468 said:

I like Gina & am happy she recovered and can dance but wow she does not even look like the same person she was rookie year. She looks like a real housewife now with her plastic surgery... 

13 hours ago, Jess14 said:

I feel like Gina looks like a completely different person in that picture. If I didn't see the name, I would not have guessed that it was her lol.

Me too! I just posted pretty much the same thing, she looks great but not at all like rookie Gina!

• Love 4
13 hours ago, MssdDrms said:

I don’t know if she’s doing some fancy contours with  her makeup or if she’s had work done, but she is beautiful.  

Both. She filters and shops her photos to death, always has. But YES she’s had a lot done. Most of them have after a year or two. Lots of botox, fillers, etc plus she always has fake boobs.
biggest thing I’m noticing is her eyes look bigger (easy lift with botox) and her jaw/mouth looks less underbite and thin lipped, so some sculpting there. Can’t tell with the cheeks.

I don’t think she’s had hard surgery like heather Or Lacey with the nose job, more like Bridget when she did the botox and fillers.

Gina wants point BADDD. Even JennK, Kashara, I suspect Maddie, had some slight temporary tweaking. Most of the do something esp when working at that plastic/cosmetic surgeon who hires so many of them. Hey it’s free or almost nothing and temp, go for it.

I totally flipped and thjnk Gina is best bet at point esp compared to last years homely or skank looking trio. Her abs are ugly hard but she can dance and made the face for it.

• Love 6
2 hours ago, UnicornKicksBack said:

Both. She filters and shops her photos to death, always has. But YES she’s had a lot done. Most of them have after a year or two. Lots of botox, fillers, etc plus she always has fake boobs.
biggest thing I’m noticing is her eyes look bigger (easy lift with botox) and her jaw/mouth looks less underbite and thin lipped, so some sculpting there. Can’t tell with the cheeks.

I don’t think she’s had hard surgery like heather Or Lacey with the nose job, more like Bridget when she did the botox and fillers.

Gina wants point BADDD. Even JennK, Kashara, I suspect Maddie, had some slight temporary tweaking. Most of the do something esp when working at that plastic/cosmetic surgeon who hires so many of them. Hey it’s free or almost nothing and temp, go for it.

I totally flipped and thjnk Gina is best bet at point esp compared to last years homely or skank looking trio. Her abs are ugly hard but she can dance and made the face for it.

Oh believe me, if I had access to free plastic surgery, fillers, botox... I probably would take advantage too! 

• Love 11

It looks like Gina has a fuller top lip made by lip liners or fillers.  Her hair is toned down and looks better.  The angle of the camera is from below and can make her look different.  Not sure about the nose.  And her face has filled in nicely as she matures..by nature or not!  Gina’s waist is tiny. I think Gina or Maddie and possible Erin would be great at point.   

• Love 3
21 hours ago, JC2468 said:

Not that unpopular. I love Gina.  Gina for point with Ashlee and Hanna flanking her.  Blonde, brunette and redhead. 

• Love 14
56 minutes ago, 123DCCWoooo said:

Sneeze guard?  More like protection from the inevitable tears/snotty noses of girls that are getting ready to have their dreams crushed.

Did you see Judy's stool?    LOL

• LOL 5
  • Love 3