Type keyword(s) to search

Season 22 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

9 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

Kaysar is feeling sad again. He’s afraid people are saying bad things about him that will hurt his family. (Can we rent a plane to drop 1000 “we love Kaysar” balloons into the yard when everyone is out there?) Who is he going to have real conversations with when Janelle’s gone?

Does he not understand that he, Janelle, and I would say Donny are the three most popular people ever on the show?  I get him missing his family, but I wonder why he would think that people would ever say bad things about him when he is the walking definition of a great person.

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, BK1978 said:

Does he not understand that he, Janelle, and I would say Donny are the three most popular people ever on the show?  I get him missing his family, but I wonder why he would think that people would ever say bad things about him when he is the walking definition of a great person.

Most great people that I've met actually have no idea how great they are. It's one of the things that makes them great -- the humility. The people talking about their own greatness the most are usually ... not that great.

• Love 10
5 minutes ago, BK1978 said:

I remember Janelle thought she ws hated after Kaysar returned in BB6. It amazes me how many of these houseguests have said once Janelle leaves and America votes on a power it will go to one of us. It's amazing they don't remember how popular Kaysar is.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, choclatechip45 said:

I remember Janelle thought she ws hated after Kaysar returned in BB6. It amazes me how many of these houseguests have said once Janelle leaves and America votes on a power it will go to one of us. It's amazing they don't remember how popular Kaysar is.

It was so long ago, but if I remember right he got something like five million votes to be voted back into the house over Cappy.  So yeah these people are pretty delusional if they think anyone would get more votes than him.

• Love 4

Kaysar: “ I just want to win something before I leave, to have something on the scoreboard.” Janelle: “You won Safety Suite.” Kaysar: “You’re the only one I was playing against!” 

• LOL 22
  • Love 2
8 hours ago, Callaphera said:

..... Although it's the perfect book title for Angela the Ice Queen.

Angela the Vegan Ice Queen.

I had to share this side-by-side of one of my fave girls from the Bachelor/Bachelorette kingdom & Tyler.... I don't know why it made me laugh so hard... 😂

And in regard to the Twitter controversy & the fact that it looks like Bay/Day are suddenly being pointed at, I feel like BB's racial bias training was basically: "Don't vote out anyone of color in first 3 weeks, and then you're good."

I hope it wasn't. But seriously?!

IMG_5932.jpg

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, TVFan17 said:

I'm not rooting for the season to get canceled due to COVID-19.  That damn virus has already wreaked enough havoc this year and has caused almost everything I look forward to to be delayed or canceled completely.  It's already having an effect on some things in 2021 too.  I've got to have something new to watch where people are actually standing in the same room together and not on Zoom calls.  lol

It's unfortunate that Janelle and Kaysar will be split up, but I guess it can't be helped because everyone in the house seems to view them as such huge threats and evil masterminds.

I will now root for certain people to get evicted, rather than root for any specific people to win.  lol

I agree. So much upheaval to my viewing schedule this and next year, I'll probably be watching every episode. It's so nice to watch something live that isn't sports being played in empty stadiums and arenas. And yes to the standing in the same room part. TSN has been airing past seasons of The Amazing Race Canada, and seeing those people yell and jump and hug when they win a leg or task has really made me miss physical contact. I miss family group hugs.

That sucks about Janelle and Kaysar. Those were the two I was most excited to see once the final cast list was announced. 

3 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

Kaysar is feeling sad again. He’s afraid people are saying bad things about him that will hurt his family. (Can we rent a plane to drop 1000 “we love Kaysar” balloons into the yard when everyone is out there?) Who is he going to have real conversations with when Janelle’s gone?

• Love 3

A lot of talk tonight about how much “chaos” Janelle is going to cause this week, how angry she is and how she is going to blow up at any moment. This, interspersed with scenes of her joking with Kaysar and talking about how little any of this matters.  They are going to be sooo disappointed when she calmly walks out with a smile and a wave.  

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
23 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

A lot of talk tonight about how much “chaos” Janelle is going to cause this week, how angry she is and how she is going to blow up at any moment. This, interspersed with scenes of her joking with Kaysar and talking about how little any of this matters.  They are going to be sooo disappointed when she calmly walks out with a smile and a wave.  

Janelle is not 25. She actually grew up, unlike a lot of this cast who seem to be mentally stuck in high school. (Looking squarely at Dani, who is so Gretchen Weiners it hurts.)

Edited by methodwriter85
  • LOL 1
  • Love 19
28 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

Not gonna lie, I wouldn't mind if Janelle smiles at Franzel as she's leaving and says "Let me know where to send your wedding gift!" in that Janelle voice before sauntering out. I hope she wears the Louboutins. Why not go out in a fabulous pair of COVID-sale shoes?

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 13
10 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Isn't BB20 loved? I know almost everyone here loved it and loved Tyler. He does whine about how horrible twitter is a lot though. Did twitter not like BB20/him?

I remembering enjoying BB20 for the most part, and I did like Tyler, but I'm sure it's due to how much I enjoyed his and Kaycee's team-up throughout. Also, that F2 was far more tolerable than the one from the previous season. Tyler does nothing for me this season, though.

• Love 7
13 hours ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

On one hand, I agree with you. On the other, I remember having to watch Josh and I'm not sure I'd want to make that trade. This season is bad enough.

I could not fucking stand Josh. What a petulant child. I kept wanting to smack him upside the head with a frying pan every time he started banging those pots. That season really lacked anyone worth rooting for.

• LOL 1
  • Love 18
2 hours ago, HeShallBMySquishy said:

I remembering enjoying BB20 for the most part, and I did like Tyler, but I'm sure it's due to how much I enjoyed his and Kaycee's team-up throughout. Also, that F2 was far more tolerable than the one from the previous season. Tyler does nothing for me this season, though.

1 hour ago, HeShallBMySquishy said:

I could not fucking stand Josh. What a petulant child. I kept wanting to smack him upside the head with a frying pan every time he started banging those pots. That season really lacked anyone worth rooting for.

I totally agree with you on both counts. And I have been wondering, how much of my opinion is being shaped by the feeds? This is the first time I have seen the feeds for any season. Would I have been as disappointed with Tyler last time if I had seen more of him? I generally liked NicoleF the first time she played, found her a little annoying the second time but still not too bad, but this time I flat out can’t stand her. Is it the feeds? Or is everyone just that much more terrible this time around?

• Love 3
On 8/21/2020 at 8:20 PM, Callaphera said:

The other night Dani said that she loves real French fries. Not sliced and fried potatoes, she was very clear on that. Only real French fries. 

Is this like how when I was a kid, I thought the nugget was an actual part of the chicken? Or my dad convincing me that there were things called Naugies and that's where Naugahyde came from? Where does she think real French fries come from?

Late, but the NaugaHyde™ company used to have an adorable "history" of the nauga on its website. Naugahyde™ was created from the shed skin of the nauga.

You can buy naugas. https://www.naugahyde.com/dolls/

• Love 3
8 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Oof. That's... unfortunate if true and very on brand for the Jackholes. Kat has since deleted whatever tweet she had up originally and tweeted a second one. Screenshot because I don't trust these fuckers not to dirty delete some more.

Nick has now posted an “apology” on his Instagram story, which I think fully confirms these are real. He claims it was from eight months ago. Seems like most people think Jessica took the screenshots and sent them to Kemi, who leaked them.

ETA: Tommy has posted about it also.

Edited again to add: And Holly acknowledged it in Instagram comments, claiming her response was meant to...somehow passively call out the racism? And that Kat shouldn’t get a pass just because she called them out because she also slept with all three of them. For real people, that’s what’s happening. 

Edited by Jillibean
  • Love 3

I assume it wouldn't work, but I would at least ATTEMPT to ask Cody to save Janelle if I were Kayser. Pitch it as "Do you really want Janelle out? Is that what is good for you, Cody, or are you doing it for Nicole and Dani? Shouldn't they do their own dirty work? Do you really think Janelle is a threat to YOU or is she a threat to A. the girls who are freaking out about her constantly and B. floaters, who she famously hates?" 

Tell Cody he can tell the others that Kayser is who he wants out and how he knows Kayser wasn't going home against Janelle. Then, of course, once, I dunno, Kevin is up there, try to rally the votes against him. It'd only be a slight improvement in odds, but it'd be SOMEthing. 

• Love 11

9 hours ago, KootieTaw said:

And in regard to the Twitter controversy & the fact that it looks like Bay/Day are suddenly being pointed at, I feel like BB's racial bias training was basically: "Don't vote out anyone of color in first 3 weeks, and then you're good."

That was for sure it. That and showing them BB15/21 and just saying, "Don't be this obvious. We prefer it when you just use microaggressions," lol.

8 minutes ago, nickp1991 said:

Janelle is AMAZING but I think Kaysar has a better chance of going further

But Kaysar will never bring any drama and that's literally all I want out of this stupid show! But it is hard because Kaysar is so lovely and pure and I really want him to finally make it far but honestly he doesn't have a shot either so I'd rather Janelle stay and keep making these assholes miserable by simply existing.

But also, again because I'm a demented masochist, I'm gonna keep my prayer circle going that Thursday's eviction is cancelled to set-up the next room twist lol.

• Love 15
26 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

But also, again because I'm a demented masochist, I'm gonna keep my prayer circle going that Thursday's eviction is cancelled to set-up the next room twist lol.

This show hates us and they haven't seriously rigged anything since BB14 (outside of the entirety of BB16 being rigged, but that's a whole other thing), so I assume nothing will happen, but yeah, it's time to announce the next room twist just at the same time that they have Janelle and Kaysar on the block? I mean, come the fuck on, it seems like it couldn't possibly be any easier written for them to have the next room twist be a cancellation or some such nonsense. 

• Love 5
49 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

That was for sure it. That and showing them BB15/21 and just saying, "Don't be this obvious. We prefer it when you just use microaggressions," lol.

But Kaysar will never bring any drama and that's literally all I want out of this stupid show! But it is hard because Kaysar is so lovely and pure and I really want him to finally make it far but honestly he doesn't have a shot either so I'd rather Janelle stay and keep making these assholes miserable by simply existing.

Maybe they'll have that one twist where the previous 24 hours or whatever is reversed and they go back to how things were. I've seen that twist before but I don't remember what it was called. Maybe they can reverse a whole week.

• Love 1

I feel like the Producers owe me a twist for having to endure seasons of their shenanigans. But, the BB Powers That Be are probably laughing at me begging for a twist after complaining about them every season.

I am surprised they'd want to lose the Janelle vs. Nicole F. rivalry, but they probably don't want to listen to Nicole F.'s whining about her in the DR anymore. 

• Love 4

Ok here’s what I’m praying for.

Cody’s MO is power duo to the end, right? Like someone above noted, returning players mimic the strategy of the winner from their season (I hate that I can’t quote them or the podcaster they were quoting but I don’t remember who it was- you guys are all brilliant and I love you). So if Cody wants to be the genius manipulator in a loyal duo, maybe the DR can... gently, blatantly imply that his game (and the fans) would be best served by his using the veto on Janelle and “masterminding” a new alliance including his F2 Memphis, Bayleigh, Enzo and anyone else who’s already tired of the majority alliance’s blahness. 

IT COULD HAPPEN.

• Love 1

I could not fucking stand Josh. What a petulant child. I kept wanting to smack him upside the head with a frying pan every time he started banging those pots. 

I actually stopped watching that season after that very episode. It was clear to me that Josh was not quite right mentally and the show was exploiting him. That, and the fact that they handed Paul six weeks immunity right out of the gate. 

• Love 11
7 minutes ago, iMonrey said:

I actually stopped watching that season after that very episode. It was clear to me that Josh was not quite right mentally and the show was exploiting him. That, and the fact that they handed Paul six weeks immunity right out of the gate. 

Yeah, while the show hasn't outright rigged comps like they used to in years, they've evolved into just rigging SEASONS ahead of time instead, like the BB16 nonsense and the BB19 Paul debacle. 

• Love 5

Never gonna happen, but I'd love to see something like the person that gets evicted gets to drag someone out with them ala Sequester.  It entertained me for awhile as I considered whether X-person would drag out a nemesis, which would aid X-person's friend or alliance; or would X-person drag out an alliance member or 'friend' - which could either be, "I'll spare them the heartache of staying to be the next target" or "Oh hell to the no, if I gotta go, so does he/she.  And it spiraled from there to...  well, you get the picture.  Hey, I had to do something to fill all the time I'm NOT watching the feeds this season!

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
7 hours ago, Jillibean said:

Nick has now posted an “apology” on his Instagram story, which I think fully confirms these are real. He claims it was from eight months ago. Seems like most people think Jessica took the screenshots and sent them to Kemi, who leaked them.

Jessica "HOLA, JULIE!" Milagros comes alive for one week every summer to provide us entertainment and to evict Jack and the sex stool. Unfortunately sometimes pawns go home and we already knew Jack was a racist loser so Nick took the hit this time instead. 

• Love 4

Remember when Derrick was on BB20 to give his view on how each player left could win and he forgot Sam entirely? And then when he was confronted about it, instead of being like "oops", he lied and said he left her out because he didn't see a path for her to win?

Shut up and go away forever, Derrick.

• LOL 1
  • Love 11
11 hours ago, HeShallBMySquishy said:

I don't care for Tyler at all this season, either. It's clear he isn't into it and thinks he's above it now. Plus he's incredibly boring, and I have such a low threshold for all the branding and Influencer crap that he's made his bed with now. And on top of all of that, I find it vaguely insulting how he takes swipes at everything old school and considers himself the arbiter of what the fans want now.

So hard pass on Tyler. Wish he hadn't come back.

Kevin shouldn't had come back either. I just can't with all the mopey and misplaced indignation he carries with him. He's exhausting and doesn't add anything worthwhile.   If he's a nice person and has a good life outside of this, good for him.  but he took a spot from someone who might had done something with it. Honestly I would had rather seen Ronnie the Rat. It would be interesting watching him approach this again.

8 hours ago, Jillibean said:

Nick has now posted an “apology” on his Instagram story, which I think fully confirms these are real. He claims it was from eight months ago.

Nick has grown into an enlightened, mature ADULT man in eight months, you guys. It was a long, hard journey, but he made it through.   

Why do any of those people have anything to do with Jack still?  They all got the same memo that he's bad news.

Edited by vb68
  • LOL 1
  • Love 9

I can't with the pillow punishment. I'm not someone who suffers from secondhand embarrassment but I'm fucking cringing every time Arbor Day interacts with it. IT'S NOT A REAL BABY. IT COST $4.95 AT WALMART AND SOMEONE HOT GLUED RED HEART POMP-A-DOODLE AROUND THE EDGE. 

My level of excitement and engagement went from 100 at the start of the season to about a 10 if I'm generous and round up. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 8
3 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Annotation_2020-08-23_133652.png
The accuracy lol.

1a15fc7b-3961-4f69-a981-b37dfd016420.jpg
It hurts.

OK I’ll stop spamming now lol.

I accidentally hit the sad emoji instead of the laughing emoji because my phone’s screen is messed up. So I thought I’d try to go back and change it but then I realized this whole season makes me unhappy so I’ll just leave it. But I did think the Christmas slam was pretty good so props to whoever did that. 

I need the next twist to be a camp comeback type of twist, where Janelle just lives in the house because that would make these people super miserable. In addition, she gets to live in the swanky room they used for the SS. 

Edited by kellog010
  • Love 20
21 hours ago, Growsonwalls said:

I thought he lived in Ohio? I don't really remember. I really wish he could do more than plug his companies. He has such good game instincts. I want to be able to root for him. But he's so boring.

Tyler has EXCELLENT game instincts. But then he has to make the entire game so boring.  Is it actually very similar to Derrick?  There’s just no one else that want to rock the boat and give us entertainment. 

13 minutes ago, Michichick said:

Nicole’s face is eminently punchable. She’s so proud of herself for “accidentally” making that crack about Janelle when she picked Janelle as a have not.

Good lord how giddy was she, being so proud of herself for finally sticking up for herself. Everyone else was like wtf! 

• Love 4

Wow, Nicole F is such a whiny loser. She mouths off at Janelle and then sobs that Janelle is going to yell at her all week?  She is truly pathetic. I don't even like Victor but he deserves better. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 14