Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E06: Don't Grumpy Stop

• Start Topic

jihoon never expected she would get pregnant the 1st weekend they met.  not defending this idiot as he is almost 30, but what kind of woman in the age we are in...doesn't take care of her birth control? especially when she is a single mom. did she purposely get pregnant for the show?

honestly, I expected the Ethiopian apartment would be worse. I think he tried. it had a big bed, it isn't like he could order 1000tc  Egyptian cotton sheets/hotel towels from amazon or BBB.  I feel like he is a genuine guy, and really would like to care for her...but it is just beyond his capability to ever give her what she expects. if I were her, I would have brought bedding with me...but that's my thing.

I feel a little bit bad for both these guys, hopefully they make some money from the show.  I hope Bibi can become a citizen, not sure of his chances.

• Love 6
50 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

The only thing that gave me pause was that Family Jihoon seemed upset about it as well. Otherwise I thought it was fine for temporary housing.

Am I the only one who laughed at Deavan's all morning=2 hours? 

I'd be more annoyed that Jihoon managed to forget his wallet which was probably empty anyway but still, he was trying to be a grown up, you'd think he would try extra hard to pull it together.

• Love 3

When Deavan was bitching about the apartment that she selected there was a clear view of the cameraman in the mirror.

4 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I'd be more annoyed that Jihoon managed to forget his wallet which was probably empty anyway but still, he was trying to be a grown up, you'd think he would try extra hard to pull it together.

Maybe that’s why mom was driving.

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, 2dogmom said:

I was impressed by the lock on the door of the VRBO in Korea. I think I need one of those. my kids constantly lose their front door key.

I installed a digital door lock on my front door a couple of weeks ago.  Love it!

14 minutes ago, 2dogmom said:

jihoon never expected she would get pregnant the 1st weekend they met.  not defending this idiot as he is almost 30, but what kind of woman in the age we are in...doesn't take care of her birth control? especially when she is a single mom. did she purposely get pregnant for the show?

honestly, I expected the Ethiopian apartment would be worse. I think he tried. it had a big bed, it isn't like he could order 1000tc  Egyptian cotton sheets/hotel towels from amazon or BBB.  I feel like he is a genuine guy, and really would like to care for her...but it is just beyond his capability to ever give her what she expects. if I were her, I would have brought bedding with me...but that's my thing.

I feel a little bit bad for both these guys, hopefully they make some money from the show.  I hope Bibi can become a citizen, not sure of his chances.

Ummm...this was discussed a couple of weeks ago...apparently the condom was not "tight enough" (take from that what you will) and slipped off.  Deaven packed some snugger ones for this trip...LOL!

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
8 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

You'd think, yet he doesn't seem to have much of an incentive. Like Sumit, he knows she's just blowing smoke and that she'll come back. He didn't have to find an apartment because he knew she'd do it eventually. He doesn't have to get a good job because he knew he could lie and placate her. I honestly don't think he cares if she's there or not. His parents seem more engaged. 

• Love 6
34 minutes ago, 2dogmom said:

Idiots make poor decisions and get pregnant every day by "accident." No dreams of reality TV needed. This version of the show wasn't around yet when they had their lovefest.

considering Bini's immigration history, I don't think he'll be eligible for a visa here for a long time.

• Love 3
7 hours ago, renatae said:

Except for being small, Deaven's apartment doesn't seem so bad, but the location - oh, my. I'm surprised we didn't see her mother screeching around about it. Jihoon is definitely not ready to live in the adult world. His parents are so sweet.

After her harrowing ride to the "S&*^* part of town," Deavan's mother seems to have collapsed in a heap on the bed in the apartment.

Jihoon is helpless, and we all knew that long before this. He's the guy who says (over and over) "I'm going to fix it; I'm going to grow up," and then gets all bereft when he's caught NOT doing anything.  

• Love 4
(edited)
1 hour ago, Pepper Mostly said:

And I agree, all these women who keep demanding that men "step up and PROVIDE", wtf? It's 2020. You decided to have these babies with men you don't even know. Own it. 

Interestingly, these are the same women who say, "Ain't nobody going to tell me what to do.... I'm an American Woman, and in our country we are not subservient!"

1 hour ago, Pepper Mostly said:

We all know that every foreign country has to be shown in the most unflattering light possible. Congested, narrow streets, small, dark apartments with questionable plumbing are par for the course. For fun we're sure to be treated to bony, mangy dogs, feral livestock of all kinds, ragged children, filthy beggars, and insalubrious looking produce in a grimy, ramshackle marketplace. Travel is so broadening! 

And this episode, we have two men duking it out in the streets of India, followed by blood?/tobacco juice strategically dripped in front of the tea stand.

Edited by KateHearts
  • Love 2
16 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Jenny and Sumit - no magic for the two cow-crossed lovebirds. Surely Jenny could have Googled Indian divorce proceedings and timelength (even in a densely populated country like India, there is bureaucracy and things may not be as computerized as North America). She could also book an appointment with a lawyer in the US who knows about Indian divorce law and ask that lawyer. Not Sumit. And not booked a plane ticket until the actual divorce documents have been finalized.

I am so jaded about this couple.  Last time they were on, I looked up information about divorce in India because I HAVE NO LIFE.  I don't trust TLC with this story, either.  So they are out with "friends" of Summit, and Jenny is told that it is taking one "friend" at least 4 years.  I half expect to find out that Sumit gets a divorce, but he hides the papers from Jenny so he doesn't have to marry her and that he has picked this sketchy neighborhood and the Cow Ceremony to discourage her.   He is as annoying to me as Jihoon, but at least Sumit worked.  He quit his job last time so I missed it if they said whether he was working again.  He is not appealing to me at all.   I still think he expects Bollywood to come calling.

1 hour ago, RoxiP said:

Armando's little girl was so sweet about moving to be with Kenny - I wonder if it has occurred to her that she's leaving all of the rest of her family behind?  

I am sure she knows, but she can't possibly understand exactly how it will feel.   I do think they are close enough for her to visit the grandparents without too much hassle. 

6 hours ago, Pondlass1 said:

So much doesn’t make sense. Why wouldn’t mom go with them to check out the mouldy hovel her pregnant daughter would be living in? I know I would.  I realize Jenny is in stupid crazy love but why would she book the air ticket when there’s no evidence of divorce papers and Sumit is a proven pathological liar.

I think it was fairly late, and the mom probably wanted to check into her hotel and have a nice long lie down after the flight.  And she probably wanted to give Ari and Baby (everytime I hear it sound like Baby, I get distracted with thoughts of Baby in "Dirty Dancing.") some time together.  I am sure she plans to visit in the morning.    I thought, considering where he was living before, that Baby did a fairly decent job at selecting a place, although it isn't up to my standards.  I thought the place Deavan chose seemed ok, until her in-laws also seemed upset.  Deavan's mom should have gotten a hotel room for the duration of her stay. 

• Love 6
(edited)
8 hours ago, renatae said:

Jenny will now have to wait 1 to 10 years to find out if the divorce is real unless she forces Sumit to trot her down to the Bureau of Important Form Bungling. Sumit is prevaricating once again. It's not a divorce until the paper pushers sing. She should have stayed home until she could see the whites of the final decree.

The thing is, even if the paperwork takes a long time to process, surely he has like, copies, or he got a receipt when they were filed, she could talk to his divorce attorney who would confirm where he was in the process, he has not offered nor has she asked for any other reasonable assurance that progress is being made. Pretty he can't get divorced until he pays back the dowry, he doesn't have the money, his parents won't give it to him and he is just trying to drag it out hoping the problem magically fixes itself like has done with everything else.  

Edited by John M
  • Love 10

I think Jihoon's parents were embarrassed by Alicia and Deavans behavior.  That apartment was fine for a month.

Poor Bibi.  He's going to end up feeling like anything he does will never be good enough, Ari's  American expectations will become more and more pronounced, he'll feel frustrated and sad.  Rinse and repeat.

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
6 hours ago, blubld43 said:

This right here.  I loathed Kalani in her original season because she acted like Asuelu was solely responsible for the second pregnancy. Lady you were there too, not under any duress as far as we know.

Another one I want to smack. I will give u one pregnancy. And seriously even that is inexcusable if u refuse to get your act together. But  here goes both of these broads, having Another kid with fools they barely know or already know are not mature parents. But neither are Deavan and Kalani. Those two women can’t stand without their parents financial help so how are either of them better than the two man children they had kids with?

Lets add cold shoulder queen Tiff to that too. 

• Love 19
1 hour ago, RoxiP said:

I installed a digital door lock on my front door a couple of weeks ago.  Love it!

Ummm...this was discussed a couple of weeks ago...apparently the condom was not "tight enough" (take from that what you will) and slipped off.  Deaven packed some snugger ones for this trip...LOL!

lord no, I didn't know this.   man boy needs teeny tiny condoms?  he really is an embarrassment to Korean men.

he should really just go back to his parent's home and hope nobody in Asia ever sees this. this is so sad.

I'm going to google digital door locks right now.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, magemaud said:

And did I hear correctly, Darcey claimed that the treadmill scene was the first time she ran with her "new boobs"? She's had bigger implants since last season? 

I think they took out her old implants, and put them in her lips.

• LOL 12
  • Love 1

I just rewatched the episode via "Pillow Talk". I gotta say, even though I missed the seasons that all of these "pillow talkers" were on, I am loving their commentary! Especially Annie and David with "Boom boom" and her facial expressions! I'm going to go find Molly's address in Woodstock and bang on her door with my own wine and snacks. And speaking of snacks, I find it impossible to watch Pillow Talk without a little nosh now. "RAHberrrt...bring me (whatever pregnancy snack Anny is craving at the moment)"...

• LOL 9
  • Love 5
19 minutes ago, snarkish said:

I just rewatched the episode via "Pillow Talk". I gotta say, even though I missed the seasons that all of these "pillow talkers" were on, I am loving their commentary! Especially Annie and David with "Boom boom" and her facial expressions! I'm going to go find Molly's address in Woodstock and bang on her door with my own wine and snacks. And speaking of snacks, I find it impossible to watch Pillow Talk without a little nosh now. "RAHberrrt...bring me (whatever pregnancy snack Anny is craving at the moment)"...

All three of those couples were annoying on their seasons so you are better off having missed them.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

We all know that every foreign country has to be shown in the most unflattering light possible. Congested, narrow streets, small, dark apartments with questionable plumbing are par for the course. For fun we're sure to be treated to bony, mangy dogs, feral livestock of all kinds, ragged children, filthy beggars, and insalubrious looking produce in a grimy, ramshackle marketplace. Travel is so broadening! 

We even got to witness a pixelated street fight in India! The camera crew must have been thrilled with the opportunity to film it. 

• LOL 9
6 hours ago, mamadrama said:

Jihoon may be a lazy manboy, but the fault here lies with Deavan for knowing this and expecting something different.

She doesn't appear to be any better than he is, she now has two kids and lives with her parents.

• Love 12

So maybe Ari should help pay for their apartment if she's so dissatisfied with what Bibi found.  He seemed so happy and proud of the apartment he got for them-it had all of her requirements: electricity and running water.  However, it's on her that she had assumptions about the other amenities and decor that she expected the apartment to have.  Did she think that Bibi would magically conjure up a free luxury apartment.  I was more disappointed for him than for her.  

I also imagine that Deaven told Jihoon that she would take care of the apartment for the first month so he just didn't worry about it.  Then, of course, Deaven blames him.  Jihoon deserves a lot of blame for a lot of things, but Deaven doesn't take responsibility for her own decisions and actions.  I thought Druscilla looked happy and I think she would get the most benefit from staying in Seoul in a hopefully stable environment.  She would receive a good education and learn social behaviors that it appears she is not learning/being taught in the U.S.

I really disagreed with Tim's mother when she said it was her responsibility to ensure that he made the right decisions.  No, he is in his 30s and needs to face the consequences of his decisions and how to make better decisions in the future (same thing with Debbie and Colt on another version of this show).

I think that Jenny has really aged since the last time she was on this show.  I wonder if the stress is starting to get to her (I am older than Jenny, so I'm not being disrespectful of older people).  She wants the romantic Romeo and Juliet story but instead hooked up with a lying liar who lies.  But, again, her decision.

I'm so over so many of these women who think their love will change their spouses.  Jenny, Deaven, Tiffany, Kalani, etc., etc.  It almost seems like they are venting the anger they have for themselves for the decisions they personally made on the men with whom/for whom they procreated/married/moved to India. 

• Love 14

If Ariela and Biniyam are living in Addis Ababa Ethiopia, apartment rentals look pretty reasonable.  I had to ask Google, who said you can get a cute little Airbnb for 20 bucks a night.  I betcha momma Ariela will be upgrading the accommodations, I know I would if that were my daughter.

5 minutes ago, seacliffsal said:

I also imagine that Deaven told Jihoon that she would take care of the apartment for the first month so he just didn't worry about it. 

Does she think an lazy idiot with a criminal record like Jihoon can just get well paying stable employment?

I think is one of my biggest pet peeves at how people talk about people "living on a fixed income" like the rest of us can magically conjure a significant amount of extra income. No, I can not pick up an extra shift at my office answering emails or making copies.

Jihoon will probably spend the rest of his days cleaning bathrooms or delivering pizza for poverty level wages, lots of people do, you picked him, it's only your fault that you married a guy who might work his way up to assistant manager of a convenience store, maybe and can't just walk into Samsung and get a job as a product manager.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
7 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Deavan's apartment had a regular toilet, and real beds, and it's bigger than Jihoon's parents place.     It's older, but it's not that bad.   

Really, it's so much nicer than the place I was saying we lived in at Ft. Benning. Looks freshly painted, pretty cute decor, kitchen looks rather modern. Only thing I'd worry about would be whether or not the neighborhood was safe. Yes, it seems far better than the conditions at Jihoon's parents' place.

• Love 7

See, the thing about Ari that gives me pause is the cutting scars on her arms.  She said “I don’t handle stress well” so I hope she won’t let the need for cutting win. (I know someone who cut herself, she has the same type of scars all over her arms and legs).  

• Useful 2
2 hours ago, Chloe Dog said:

If Ariela and Biniyam are living in Addis Ababa Ethiopia, apartment rentals look pretty reasonable.  I had to ask Google, who said you can get a cute little Airbnb for 20 bucks a night.  I betcha momma Ariela will be upgrading the accommodations, I know I would if that were my daughter.

I'm not sure I would pay for better accommodations.  

her daughter is an adult, not a college student on a mission.  this is the life she has chosen for herself and her child.  if she can't live the way she wants, maybe she should go home...or find a way to live in Ethiopia and earn enough money to have a comfortable existence for her family.

she chose a tough road, I honestly hope she is able to stay and work I tout with Bibi. I think he is a kind man,  I could be wrong. 

then again I would probably sit up nights in terror, thinking of my daughter and grandchild living there.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, John M said:

Does she think an lazy idiot with a criminal record like Jihoon can just get well paying stable employment?

I think is one of my biggest pet peeves at how people talk about people "living on a fixed income" like the rest of us can magically conjure a significant amount of extra income. No, I can not pick up an extra shift at my office answering emails or making copies.

Jihoon will probably spend the rest of his days cleaning bathrooms or delivering pizza for poverty level wages, lots of people do, you picked him, it's only your fault that you married a guy who might work his way up to assistant manager of a convenience store, maybe and can't just walk into Samsung and get a job as a product manager.

Hahaha.....dying laughing at the mental image of working an extra office shift(in the U.S.) for more money.  

South Korea, from what I've read, is extremely competitive business wise.  Full of go getters. Jihoon and Deavan are doomed unless he gets a full  character transplant.

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
25 minutes ago, Meowwww said:

See, the thing about Ari that gives me pause is the cutting scars on her arms.  She said “I don’t handle stress well” so I hope she won’t let the need for cutting win. (I know someone who cut herself, she has the same type of scars all over her arms and legs).  

Ari is a cutter?  I missed that completely! I think she's disappointed in Baby.  He's not the same man she fell in lust with!  The haircut changed everything!

Momma Ari needs to cut the cord!  She and doctor daddy have always provided a soft landing

for daughter and now here we are.  Another mess.

• Love 8
10 hours ago, mamadrama said:

The only reason Deaven moved back to Korea is because the show was getting ready to film again and she didn't want to lose her spot.  

YUP!  

• Love 2

I thought it was unfair that Deavan and her mom were putting so much pressure on Jahoon.  It seemed to be getting to him.   He clearly wasn’t ready for a family, and they knew it.  The guy can barely take care of himself, so I don’t understand why they thought he would be able to take care of a wife and two kids.  Deavon seemed to believe that a miracle was going to happen over night.

I wish this show was 2 hours instead of boring "Happily Ever After".  More Brittany and Yazan and less Cheesestick.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
10 hours ago, Mothra said:

They may have been upset because Deaven and her mother were upset.  They were embarrassed for their son.  As others have pointed out, the apartment was larger than their own.

They couldn't understand what Deavan's mother was saying yet they specifically said that the neighborhood was bad and they shouldn't be staying there. As I also said, the apartment's square footage is fine (though Family Jihoon's may be slightly larger because it has an extra room), but there's something about it that caused his parents concern. Regardless, it should be fine for a temporary stay. 

• Love 2
(edited)
9 hours ago, endure said:

She doesn't appear to be any better than he is, she now has two kids and lives with her parents.

I never once implied that she's "better." I'm stating that in THIS specific situation her yelling at Jihoon is accomplishing nothing. It's not going to magically change him. Like Jenny, she left home without any proof of change on his end.

If you want to get into a discussion about how bad and unmotivated Deavan is, I can go there too, but my list is very long and I was trying to keep my comments pertinent to this episode. She's no prize herself and comes with her own special brand of crazy. 

Edited by mamadrama
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, Chloe Dog said:

I must be heartless because I wouldn't. My mom didn't pay for or upgrade my lodging when I lived abroad and I never expected her to. As an adult, I did it myself. Ari is, what, going on 30? I am assuming that she's been working and has relocated there with her own money (though I know this is a big assumption on my part). This isn't a case of Ari falling on hard times and needing assistance.  She chose to move to Ethiopia at 7 months pregnant. She chose to to have Bini find and rent housing without her input. 

As her mother I'd maybe offer to hire a cleaning crew to clean the bathroom, but otherwise "old furniture" and "dark apartment" would not constitue a bail out on my part. 

• Love 13
(edited)
1 hour ago, mamadrama said:

I never once implied that she's "better." I'm stating that in THIS specific situation her yelling at Jihoon is accomplishing nothing. It's not going to magically change him. Like Jenny, she left home without any proof of change on his end.

If you want to get into a discussion about how bad and unmotivated Deavan is, I can go there too, but my list is very long and I was trying to keep my comments pertinent to this episode.

I meant no offence I was merely supporting your opinion ✌

Edited by endure
  • Love 1
16 hours ago, Kangatush said:

This might be my favorite episode title ever.

So far I like Biniyam.  He seems to have a good attitude, even though he can't pick real estate.  Ari is an idiot.  OMG, the dude I met after seeing him out a window got a hair cut, so obviously he's a different guy.

Deavan earns everything she gets.  Same with Jenny.  If your partner has been caught in lies, time and time again, get receipts, see the proof, BEFORE travelling.

Exactly, Deaven knows what Jihoon is like, why didn’t she say I’m planning to rent this place could you please check it out and the neighbourhood.  It’s really on her, not him.  and her mother was just rude and unhelpful.
Why would Jenny even want to get married at this point?

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, endure said:

Why would Jenny even want to get married at this point?

Immigration?  She mentioned last season that her visa required her to leave India after six months or something.

• Love 1
12 hours ago, endure said:

I agree, I cannot stand Deavan. she's a whining downer who can't see the good in anything. She does not seem to care one whit for Jihoon. She resents his adorable parents. She's just as lazy and unmotivated as he is. She just wants to hand off all responsibility to someone else. Sadly, man child Jihoon is not equal to the task. She should cut her losses, go home, work out a visitation schedule for Jihoon and his family to see Taeyang, move on.

12 hours ago, seacliffsal said:

So maybe Ari should help pay for their apartment if she's so dissatisfied with what Bibi found.  He seemed so happy and proud of the apartment he got for them-it had all of her requirements: electricity and running water.  However, it's on her that she had assumptions about the other amenities and decor that she expected the apartment to have.  Did she think that Bibi would magically conjure up a free luxury apartment.  I was more disappointed for him than for her.  

I also imagine that Deaven told Jihoon that she would take care of the apartment for the first month so he just didn't worry about it.  Then, of course, Deaven blames him.  Jihoon deserves a lot of blame for a lot of things, but Deaven doesn't take responsibility for her own decisions and actions.  I thought Druscilla looked happy and I think she would get the most benefit from staying in Seoul in a hopefully stable environment.  She would receive a good education and learn social behaviors that it appears she is not learning/being taught in the U.S.

I really disagreed with Tim's mother when she said it was her responsibility to ensure that he made the right decisions.  No, he is in his 30s and needs to face the consequences of his decisions and how to make better decisions in the future (same thing with Debbie and Colt on another version of this show).

I think that Jenny has really aged since the last time she was on this show.  I wonder if the stress is starting to get to her (I am older than Jenny, so I'm not being disrespectful of older people).  She wants the romantic Romeo and Juliet story but instead hooked up with a lying liar who lies.  But, again, her decision.

I'm so over so many of these women who think their love will change their spouses.  Jenny, Deaven, Tiffany, Kalani, etc., etc.  It almost seems like they are venting the anger they have for themselves for the decisions they personally made on the men with whom/for whom they procreated/married/moved to India. 

I am in complete agreement here. Every last one of these women seems to have become some dainty, helpless flower who has no agency, no choice, no ability to make decisions. And none of them can lift a finger and work? But they'll mutter under their breath, cut down their partner in front of others, snot unhelpfully that they need to "provide" (what on earth is this? Its 2020, not 1920. Couples are partners who contribute equally). Jenny is the worst. Its just unseemly that she pursues this folly at this stage of her life. And its not even like the object of her affection is a dashing, charismatic man, which might at least elicit some sympathy for her losing her head. He's stubby little prevaricator Sumit, who has all the charm and charisma of a bowl of vanilla pudding. Jenny would have been better off haunting the local golf course or dog park, found herself a nice widower with grown kids, and combined their Social Security for a pleasant life. 

• Love 15
20 hours ago, Dobian said:

Worst Apartment Contest

OMG HAHAHA you people slay me! lol I love this bar. I mean, this board. 

17 hours ago, RoxiP said:

I wonder if her mom dyes her hair blonde or Deaven dies her hair black, because other than that they look a lot alike in the face. 

I feel like neither Deaven or Mother Deaven are in their natural hair color. Mother D is brown and D is probably also brown she is going with the goth, manga dark drugstore color hair look. 

13 hours ago, Chloe Dog said:

I betcha momma Ariela will be upgrading the accommodations, I know I would if that were my daughter.

I also feel like Ari saw the apartment then went back to a more touristy area w/her mom to rest in comfort to sleep off her jet lag and shower from the flights. 

No toilet seat!!!! And she wants to give birth there. NOPE. I am betting she flies home w/mom. Not a spoiler, just a guess.

• Love 7
19 hours ago, mamadrama said:

I've been constipated for a week... thanks, Jesse, you never loved me! 

If you cut your food on the bias, I hear it digests better... 🙂

• LOL 9

These parents need to stop enabling these adult children having babies with other enabled or disadvantaged adult children!

I bet none of the parents ever heard of Tough Love Parenting!

It's where you make your bed you lay in it!  

Might wake some of these adult losers up!  I just can't!

• Love 9
47 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

These parents need to stop enabling these adult children having babies with other enabled or disadvantaged adult children!

I bet none of the parents ever heard of Tough Love Parenting!

It's where you make your bed you lay in it!  

Might wake some of these adult losers up!  I just can't!

I'm a tough-love kinda gal.  Had to learn to be, and am not sorry for it.

Were I the mother of Deavan or Ariela (sp?), here's what I'd offer.  "Okay, this is not what any of us thought it was going to be.  You need to decide:  Stay here and work it out with your husband based on the income you two can provide for yourselves . . . or I will pay to fly you and your child(ren) home.  And that's the last financial aid I give you.  Once we're home, you need to get a job and provide for yourself and your child(ren).  If you stay, I will not be sending you a monthly check so you can live in a nicer place."

It's not easy, but it's liberating - for the parent and the child.  

• Love 13

Maybe that can be the next spin-off in this shit show franchise: 90 Day Fiancee: Tough Love.  Then we could see Paul, Deavan, Ariela, Jenny, Tania, Cheesedick, Yolanda, Darcey and all the other chucklefucks get a dose of reality and have to live with the consequences and decisions they made Beyond Scared Straight style.  No easy money, no bailouts, no plane tickets on demand.  You want to marry a loser and move around the world with no money and no social safety net?  Cool. Sit your monkey ass there and make the best of it. And no, your family is not coming to visit and help you out.   Sit and stew in that fuckery that is your life for 90 days. I’d call in to work to watch that.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 8
(edited)

I want to feel sympathy for Deavan and her plight, but this is why you don't get pregnant with a virtual stranger.  Both Deavan and Jihoon are old enough to prevent accidental pregnancies.  

Edited by Boo Boo
  • Love 4
6 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

... stubby little prevaricator Sumit, who has all the charm and charisma of a bowl of vanilla pudding.

🤣😂 Can’t stop laughing, this is THE best description I’ve seen of him!

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
On 7/7/2020 at 1:28 PM, mamadrama said:

I've been constipated for a week... thanks, Jesse, you never loved me! 

Well, I wouldn't have that problem because Jesse annoys the shit outta me

• LOL 10
21 hours ago, snarkish said:

I just rewatched the episode via "Pillow Talk". I gotta say, even though I missed the seasons that all of these "pillow talkers" were on, I am loving their commentary!

Hated Molly and Luis....she was always on the verge of a breakdown.. weeping, ragged gasping shouting...Everyone needs a Cynthia to be a bff sidekick.

Hated Tim and Jeniffer...he was so stressed in South America that his peen telescoped up into his abdomen. Tim couldn't eat, shit or even get a erection...everything shut down....He and Veronica are droll together and their jocularity is playful.

Annie and David living in the rennovated fire station and then the storage site apartment. Her willingness to cook in bed and adapting endeared her to the audience. She's gone a bit Kardashian with eye surgery but they are never mean or pissy with each other.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4