Type keyword(s) to search

Hamilton (2020)

xaxat
  • Start Topic

I have three small nits to pick.  First, when the black-haired ballerina dances Hamilton’s letters over to Burr, I hate her point and laugh face.  Second, having Jefferson say “can we get back to politics” after a FUNERAL was an odd choice.

And third, Sally Hemings was not Jefferson’s love interest.  She was his kept slave, so playing him asking her to bring him the letter for a laugh was disconcerting.

• Love 2
(edited)

In case you want to learn some of the choreography from My Shot (and for you eagle-eyed fans, the footage from the show in this video is NOT the same as the footage from the filmed version that was released on Disney+):

Yorktown:

Edited by ElectricBoogaloo
  • Love 4
On 7/7/2020 at 4:19 PM, hoodooznoodooz said:

I watched 20 minutes of “Hamilton,” and I don’t like it. Am I too stupid? Am I too old? The only musicals I like are The Sound of Music, Little Shop of Horrors and My Fair Lady. 

For the record:

I thought the lyrics were brilliant.

The cinematography was beautiful.

The cast was beautiful.

The cast was talented.

The cast was very interesting.

The sets were beautiful.

The lighting was great.

The costumes were great.

But the rap/music was boring. And I like rap!

hummmm.  20 minutes without a libretto.  I can't understand how you were bored except that you didn't have the lyrics.  Genius.com analyzes the depth of the lyrical influences.  i'm sorry you didn't find he pleasure that millions of people around the world had in the music.  I brighten up everytime I hear the music.  

• Love 3

Disney Plus Announces HAMILTON: HISTORY HAS ITS EYES ON YOU, Hosted by Robin Roberts 

Hosted by ABC News' "Good Morning America" co-anchor Robin Roberts, "Hamilton: History Has Its Eyes On You" is an intimate discussion about the groundbreaking film that has become a global phenomenon and features "Hamilton"'s creator, its director and cast members of the original Broadway production. A Harvard Historian also shares insight on the historical relevance and accuracy of the production. Earlier today, Roberts shared a first look with "Good Morning America" viewers. From cast members sharing personal memories and stories about their participation in the groundbreaking Broadway show to what it means to them to be part of this project, this conversation will enhance the "Hamilton" experience for all Disney+ subscribers.

23 minutes ago, irisheyes said:

Who is Burr?  It’s killing me that I can’t place the voice. 

I think it’s Gonzo. 

24 minutes ago, irisheyes said:

Who is Burr?  It’s killing me that I can’t place the voice. 

Cast:

Alexander Hamilton - Kermit the Frog
Aaron Burr - The Great Gonzo
Eliza Schuyler - Miss Piggy
Marquis de LaFozette - Fozzie Bear
George Washington - Sam the Eagle
Angelica Schuyler - Camilla the Chicken
John Laurens - Beaker
Hercules Mulligan - Rowlf the Dog
King George III - Animal
Peggy Schuyler - Janice
Samuel Seabury - The Swedish Chef
Charles Lee - Elmo
Congressional Delegates - Floyd and Zoot Crazy
Patriot - Crazy Harry
Statler and Waldorf - Themselves

• Love 1
On 7/9/2020 at 9:23 PM, Kira53 said:

hummmm.  20 minutes without a libretto.  I can't understand how you were bored except that you didn't have the lyrics.  Genius.com analyzes the depth of the lyrical influences.  i'm sorry you didn't find he pleasure that millions of people around the world had in the music.  I brighten up everytime I hear the music.  

An inquiring mind might ask: Why should I need to study a libretto before watching a popular musical written in English? It's not an opera in Italian.

I have a slightly different "gasp" dissenting take on the show. I though the first act before intermission was brilliant. I thought in the second act it became sort of boring and muddled. I found the choreography and staging repetitive-I don't think it helped that it was a one set show. Mostly, I think it was was because Hamilton's rise in the first act was much easier to dramatize than the rest of career and  fall in the second act.It just wasn't that interesting to me.  If this had been a fictional story, the plot would have followed a different course in the second act, even if it ended up in the same place. But the course of real life does not always lend itself to an engaging plot.

• Love 3
5 hours ago, Rickster said:

An inquiring mind might ask: Why should I need to study a libretto before watching a popular musical written in English? It's not an opera in Italian.

I have a slightly different "gasp" dissenting take on the show. I though the first act before intermission was brilliant. I thought in the second act it became sort of boring and muddled. I found the choreography and staging repetitive-I don't think it helped that it was a one set show. Mostly, I think it was was because Hamilton's rise in the first act was much easier to dramatize than the rest of career and  fall in the second act.It just wasn't that interesting to me.  If this had been a fictional story, the plot would have followed a different course in the second act, even if it ended up in the same place. But the course of real life does not always lend itself to an engaging plot.

I don't know that it's that gasp inducing, but then I have only seen a handful of remarks from posters about which half was their favorite.  I know when I first started listening to the CD, I much preferred the first half, but then, over time, I came to like the second half just a bit better, but I think that's solely based on the style of music/lyrics and not the plot.

I honestly don't have a half of the play or musical score I like better than the other. I like them both equally for different reasons. I am person who hates most musicals, but I loved this. All of this!

• Love 3
On 6/29/2020 at 5:38 AM, ElectricBoogaloo said:

I also find it cool that the Hamilton OBC has been doing some Zoom reunions. Back in 2015/16 around NYC the feuding of some of the cast members was pretty common knowledge. Nice that they were able to put that aside.

It was? I came to the show (via soundtrack) somewhat late but this is news to me. *googles*

On 7/7/2020 at 4:19 PM, hoodooznoodooz said:
On 7/4/2020 at 12:42 PM, peggy06 said:

I watched 20 minutes of “Hamilton,” and I don’t like it. Am I too stupid? Am I too old? The only musicals I like are The Sound of Music, Little Shop of Horrors and My Fair Lady. 

IMO, no, you are neither stupid nor old. People like what they like. The only musical I could tolerate, up to this, was Jesus Christ Superstar (my 11th grade English teacher made it a unit, if you want to talk old). I only paid attention to this because of all the publicity a few years ago, and decided to listen to the soundtrack, and it hooked me. But nobody has to like everything!

• Love 4
1 hour ago, SoMuchTV said:

IMO, no, you are neither stupid nor old. People like what they like. The only musical I could tolerate, up to this, was Jesus Christ Superstar (my 11th grade English teacher made it a unit, if you want to talk old). I only paid attention to this because of all the publicity a few years ago, and decided to listen to the soundtrack, and it hooked me. But nobody has to like everything!

Aww... aren’t you kind! Thank you very much for reassuring me. I think one of the other gracious posters nailed it: some people just don’t like musicals, so I guess I fall into that category. But it makes me very happy that they filmed this so that so many more people could enjoy it without having to take out a second mortgage. 😉 

• Love 5

Emmy Raver-Lampman and Betsy Struxness were OBC ensemble members. Betsy left the show six months into the Broadway run. Emmy left the show to play Pearl in the original pre-Broadway run of the SpongeBob SquarePants musical in Chicago. In the filmed version, they were replaced by Hope Easterbrook and Elizabeth Judd so those are the only two people you see on the screen who aren't getting paid royalties for the Broadway show, but they are part of whatever film royalties the cast collectively negotiated.

@ElectricBoogaloo - I was having a discussion with a couple of friends about SYTYCD alumni in Hamilton and remembered your post because Neil Haskell was in the OBC and not in the film. I did some sleuthing and discovered that he left Hamilton at the end of February 2016, presumably for rehearsals for Tuck (based on Tuck Everlasting). Tuck lasted less than 2 months, including previews, and closed at the end of May. Neil returned to Hamilton at the end of June, a few weeks after filming and stayed in the Broadway cast for 3-ish years when he joined the Philip tour as George III. I’m guessing he’s not getting money from the film, but I could very well be wrong. 

Speaking of King George, in case people on this thread didn’t know and are interested (not you, EB - I always assume you know much more than I 😄) - he’s been played on Broadway for the past 3 years by Euan Morton, father of Iain Armitage of Big Little Lies and Young Sheldon fame. I was first aware of Iain several years ago when he would give very precocious talking heads about plays/musicals he’d seen, including Hamilton, and post them on Twitter. I don’t watch Young Sheldon, but he was quite good in Big Little Lies.

• Love 2
7 hours ago, Babalu said:

Speaking of King George, in case people on this thread didn’t know and are interested (not you, EB - I always assume you know much more than I 😄) - he’s been played on Broadway for the past 3 years by Euan Morton, father of Iain Armitage of Big Little Lies and Young Sheldon fame. I was first aware of Iain several years ago when he would give very precocious talking heads about plays/musicals he’d seen, including Hamilton, and post them on Twitter. I don’t watch Young Sheldon, but he was quite good in Big Little Lies.

Wait - Young Sheldon's dad is Euan Morton, who played Boy George in Taboo back in the early 2000s? Mind blown!

• Love 1
(edited)

If anyone is interested (and doesn't know about this already), here's Lin explaining his biggest songs--the process behind writing them and the influences for them.  The Hamilton breakdown starts at the 5:15 mark.

Edited by Shannon L.
  • Love 2
(edited)
10 hours ago, Babalu said:

@ElectricBoogaloo - I was having a discussion with a couple of friends about SYTYCD alumni in Hamilton and remembered your post because Neil Haskell was in the OBC and not in the film. I did some sleuthing and discovered that he left Hamilton at the end of February 2016, presumably for rehearsals for Tuck (based on Tuck Everlasting). Tuck lasted less than 2 months, including previews, and closed at the end of May. Neil returned to Hamilton at the end of June, a few weeks after filming and stayed in the Broadway cast for 3-ish years when he joined the Philip tour as George III. I’m guessing he’s not getting money from the film, but I could very well be wrong.

IIRC, Neil was originally a swing but when he came back after Tuck, he was moved to the ensemble. I don't know how the swings factored into the profit sharing contract so he might not be getting that extra Hamilton money.

ETA: I checked IBDB and he returned to Hamilton on June 30th which was RIGHT after they shot the film (June 26-June 28).

@hoodooznoodooz people like what they like, even within a genre. If you don't like musicals, you don't like musicals but there are people who like musicals but don't like Hamilton (as well as people who like musicals but don't like certain types of musicals). You are totally allowed to like or dislike whatever catches your ear! I am super lucky that Mr. EB likes musicals so we can see shows together but even we don't like all the same shows.

• Love 2
On 7/11/2020 at 5:18 AM, Rickster said:

In this case, I think it helps to have heard at least the faster songs in advance.  Some of them have about 4x as many words per minute as typical Broadway songs, and it can be difficult to catch some of the lyrics on first listen.  Mr. Inquisitionist, bless his heart, saw it for the first time with no advance knowledge of the lyrics, but then he majored in Poly Sci and was a big fan of A. Ham. well before this musical.

• Useful 2
4 hours ago, ElectricBoogaloo said:

@hoodooznoodooz people like what they like, even within a genre. If you don't like musicals, you don't like musicals but there are people who like musicals but don't like Hamilton (as well as people who like musicals but don't like certain types of musicals). You are totally allowed to like or dislike whatever catches your ear! I am super lucky that Mr. EB likes musicals so we can see shows together but even we don't like all the same shows.

You guys are really the best! I love these forums. So many really intelligent, fun, witty, nice people!!!

• Love 3

Full Disclosure: I generally don't like musicals but watched Hamilton because I have Disney+ and was curious with regard to the hype. I assumed Hamilton had spoken dialogue interspersed with singing. After the 2nd song I realized there'd be no spoken dialogue and I got scared. While I don't generally don't like musicals, there are 3 exceptions (The Wizard of Oz, Chicago and Dream Girls). To add, these 3 musicals are movie adaptations. I have not seen any of them "live" on stage.

After watching Hamilton I was a bit indifferent towards it but could appreciate how well done it was and was glad I saw it. HOWEVER, the next day I couldn't get the music out of my head. I found myself going on YouTube and listening to the songs with a new curiosity and quickly found favorites. Then I started to watch reaction videos on YouTube. I found myself watching Hamilton again and kept finding new things to appreciate.

It's been 1 week since I saw Hamilton on Disney+ and I'm a bit obsessed with it. I had a delayed reaction but my God, this was a great piece of work and can only imagine what it'd be like to see it live on Broadway with the original cast. And I have a crush on Daveed Diggs.  Lordy . . .

• Love 23
3 hours ago, Darlin said:

And I have a crush on Daveed Diggs.  Lordy . . .

Daveed is a fine specimen, isn’t he?  I liked him listening to the soundtrack, but watching his facial expressions on the screen is great. I don’t know if someone watching it live would have gotten everything we get to see. 

• Love 5
3 hours ago, Darlin said:

And I have a crush on Daveed Diggs.  Lordy . . .

Apparently, for better or for worse,  I have crossed over into grandma territory.  He’s just so cute!

• Love 3
(edited)

@hoodooznoodooz as if the universe wanted to prove my point, I watched Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat this weekend and although I LOVE musicals, I did not like this one at all. I spent the first half trying to figure out how many people (producers and other creative staff) watched this and told everyone involved, "Yes, this is great! Keep doing more of that!" It did get better in the second half, but I can definitely cross this show off of my list of "things I would like to see live or again."

I'm sure there are people who love this show (my mom watched it over the weekend and liked it) but for me, it was a stinker. But you never have to feel bad for not liking a certain show!

On the plus side, it reminded me of this ridiculous commercial for the show from the 90s (wait for the two seconds of Michael Damian looking like a total dweeb):

• Love 1
21 hours ago, Darlin said:

Full Disclosure: I generally don't like musicals but watched Hamilton because I have Disney+ and was curious with regard to the hype. I assumed Hamilton had spoken dialogue interspersed with singing. After the 2nd song I realized there'd be no spoken dialogue and I got scared. While I don't generally don't like musicals, there are 3 exceptions (The Wizard of Oz, Chicago and Dream Girls). To add, these 3 musicals are movie adaptations. I have not seen any of them "live" on stage.

After watching Hamilton I was a bit indifferent towards it but could appreciate how well done it was and was glad I saw it. HOWEVER, the next day I couldn't get the music out of my head. I found myself going on YouTube and listening to the songs with a new curiosity and quickly found favorites. Then I started to watch reaction videos on YouTube. I found myself watching Hamilton again and kept finding new things to appreciate.

It's been 1 week since I saw Hamilton on Disney+ and I'm a bit obsessed with it. I had a delayed reaction but my God, this was a great piece of work and can only imagine what it'd be like to see it live on Broadway with the original cast. And I have a crush on Daveed Diggs.  Lordy . . .

I strongly recommend seeking out Hamilton: the Revolution.  It has the libretto, behind-the-scenes info, and asides from Lin.  

• Love 5
9 hours ago, ElectricBoogaloo said:

@hoodooznoodooz as if the universe wanted to prove my point, I watched Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat this weekend and although I LOVE musicals, I did not like this one at all. I spent the first half trying to figure out how many people (producers and other creative staff) watched this and told everyone involved, "Yes, this is great! Keep doing more of that!" It did get better in the second half, but I can definitely cross this show off of my list of "things I would like to see live or again."

Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat is like CATS before there was CATS.  The songs are terrible and there is no drama or tension for a story that typically has a lot of both (see Joseph: King of Dreams for how the same material could be done much better).

If people eat this sort of thing up, it's almost shocking that Hamilton did so well.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
(edited)
14 hours ago, ElectricBoogaloo said:

I'm sure there are people who love this show (my mom watched it over the weekend and liked it) but for me, it was a stinker. But you never have to feel bad for not liking a certain show!

On the plus side, it reminded me of this ridiculous commercial for the show from the 90s (wait for the two seconds of Michael Damian looking like a total dweeb):

Ha, ha! Very nice timing!

Aww... thanks again! I don’t feel silly anymore, because of you guys.

Bwah!! You were not exaggerating! Those moves really made the women and girls swoon, Danny Romalotti. 

Edited by hoodooznoodooz
  • LOL 2
19 hours ago, Brn2bwild said:

If people eat this sort of thing up, it's almost shocking that Hamilton did so well.

Ha.  Well I liked Joseph. To be fair, I was a kid when I saw it but I thought the songs were catchy and it was cheeky fun.  But I also really enjoyed 1776 when I was about the same age. 

But Hamilton isn't really a hard musical to like and I'd argue it has more in common with Joseph than you'd think.  Hamilton's material might be non-traditional and historical, but ultimately a musical lives and dies on its music and the ability to make you feel like you want to sing along even if you have limited knowledge of the music before seeing it. 

Both Hamilton and Joseph do that.  They do it in different ways but they do it. 

• Love 3
On 7/12/2020 at 9:56 PM, SoMuchTV said:

Apparently, for better or for worse,  I have crossed over into grandma territory.  He’s just so cute!

Anyone who doesn’t have a crush on at least one of the OBC can’t be trusted, imo.

(edited)
On 7/13/2020 at 2:46 PM, Brn2bwild said:

Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat is like CATS before there was CATS.  The songs are terrible and there is no drama or tension for a story that typically has a lot of both (see Joseph: King of Dreams for how the same material could be done much better).

Thanks for making me feel better about not liking this show. Usually when I see a musical I don't like, I can see at least some redeeming value in it. This show felt like some out of control community theater director was given free rein and came up with the most ridiculous possible show. The entire first act was awful, The terrible sing-talking was enough to make me hate it. The only redeeming things were two of the big group numbers and that rainbow coat. Heh and maybe Michael Damian making me laugh in that commercial?

But that's the beauty of theater. I would never watch this show again but @Irlandesa liked it! You like what you like and there's no reason to try to convince yourself otherwise. It's not like these are stinky vegetables that happen to be good for you so you should choke them down for the nutritional value. If you don't like a show, you don't have to try to make yourself like it. There are so many other shows out there to enjoy!

• LOL 1
On 7/12/2020 at 6:35 PM, Darlin said:

I had much the same reaction. I saw it under the best possible circumstances next to seeing it live when it was new. A friend invited me on the 4th of July weekend to watch it at her daughter's. They had everything set up on a wide screen outdoors. And there were CC's which helped a lot on the fast songs. (Someone calculated that if all the songs were sung at the "normal" Broadway pace, the show would last about 5 hours!) The one thing that went wrong was that there was a power outage the last half hour, around the time Philip was preparing for his duel.

Anyway--I'm not convinced any show is worth spending $400+ on one ticket, but I did enjoy it. No doubt it says something about me that my favorite songs were the King George ones.

Watched and liked it.  Loved seeing the effort David Diggs and Lesley Odom Jr. put into their dancing.

I've seen it twice in theaters with traveling casts.  It is clear that performing-wise, Lin Manuel is the weak link.  He's great in the raps, but his singing voice is thin and by the second act, he's noticeably hoarse and slowing down.  The Eye of the Hurricane should be his big singing triumph and he can barely stay on key.

When they cast the touring companies, they get someone with a great voice for Hamilton.  Why not?  Lin-Manuel is the genius who wrote Hamilton, but he's not the best person for the part.

• Love 3
On 7/18/2020 at 6:06 AM, GreekGeek said:

I'm not convinced any show is worth spending $400+ on one ticket, but I did enjoy it.

I have seen Hamilton at multiple locations and I was able to get good seats for well under $400 by purchasing tickets directly from the box office. I have sat in the orchestra section dead center in the seventh row for $147 (twice), the dress circle for $146, the parterre (which is essentially box seats) for $214, and the fifth row of the mezzanine right in the center for $210.

In other words, don't let people scare you off from trying to get tickets to see the show live. There are always going to be people who pay ridiculous amounts for scalped tickets and them humble brag about how they "had" to spend $1000 on Hamilton tickets, but every time I bought tickets to see Hamilton on tour, I just went to the theater's website as soon as the tickets went on sale and bought them directly from the box office. You can also enter the lottery every day. If you do it on the Hamilton app, it's super easy. I've never won the lottery, but Mr. EB knows several people who have won (and more than one person who won the lottery multiple times).

• Love 2

My friend who is American said he saw Hamilton in London with his family for the first time and his tickets were the equivalent of $35 each. I am jealous.

Before the musical, Hamilton was the founding father I was most interested in and as a high-school student, in the mid- to late-90s, I gobbled up what little information there was on him that I could find. So, I was geeked when I heard this production was happening and glad it was done in the way it was done.

• Love 1
On 7/6/2020 at 9:19 PM, thuganomics85 said:

Hamilton newbie here.  Obviously, I heard all about the play and how successful it was, but I never saw it until now.  I also managed to mainly avoid hearing any of the songs before now.  Definitely lived up to the hype and I've already got the soundtrack downloaded now!

The cast as obviously great.  A nice mixture of performers I'm familiar with like Lin-Manuel Miranda (of course), Leslie Odom Jr., Renee Elise Goldsberry, Anthony Ramos, and Daveed Diggs, and ones I wasn't too familiar with like Christopher Jackson, Okieriete Onaodowan, and Phillipa Soo.  Everyone was spot-on in their roles, but I think my favorites were Diggs (especially as Jefferson), Odom Jr. (I can see why he won the Tony), Goldsberry (same), and Soo.  Oh, and Jonathan Groff certainly made the most of his stage time.  Every bit with King George was golden.  But, really, everyone was given their time in the spotlight, and more than brought it home.  I'll be curious to see other takes on these roles if I ever can get to see a live performance, but I'm glad they were able to get all of these talent folks for this one!

No surprise, the songs were all fantastic.  Not sure which one is my favorite, but as of now, "Satisfied" is the one that is stuck in my head, so that's probably a major contender for the spot.

I had no idea how much was going to be going on with the stage production and so forth.  It really is impressive how much they can do these days and how seamless it was.  The director for this filming really did a good job capturing all of that, alongside the performances.

I now want to actually read up on the real Hamilton, Burr, and so forth.  Actually, Eliza seems like she really had an interesting life too.  Obviously, I know a lot of aspects were exaggerated here, but I'm curious to know more about this time period and the players involved.

Only disappointment I have is knowing that real political meetings didn't involve rap battles!

Lin-Manuel Miranda really might be one of the most creative minds in the industry right now.

Glad I got to see this.  I knew my Disney+ subscription was worth more than just watching the Star Wars shows and eventual Marvel shows!

But do you know this for fact?  Are you in the room where it happens?  [I'll show myself out]

• LOL 11
On 7/12/2020 at 5:35 PM, Darlin said:

I hear you.  When I saw in the first month it had opened in Chicago, I walked out like "hmm, I'm not getting it", i too came in without any knowledge of the music.  Then I got the soundtrack and listened to constantly and was hooked.  I still sing at least one line a day from any random song,   Something that pisses me off is maybe 2015 or 2016, in NYC with my mom and daughter, we stayed at Marriott Marquis that trip, I'm a smoker, so while waiting for those two to get ready, i go outside side in the hotel's portico , sit on a guardrail type thingy with my back leaning on the Rodgers Theater.  The lines for the show where starting to form and it was raining so the people lined up on our portico.  I can't tell you how many times I say to myself "They were all in there, right there behind, and I'm waiting for my family to go see Aladdin" (which was fabulous}  I think its one of my regrets not being able to see OBC.  

• Love 1
On 7/24/2020 at 12:19 PM, JessePinkman said:

Part 2! Worth it if only for Say No to This...a must listen.

I was so, so weirdly moved by It's Quiet Uptown in this. 

Also Burn was perfect "Do you know what Angelica said? BAWK BAWK BAWK BAWK" and "Eat your heart out, Pippa!"

The additional Muppets as the Federalists in The Election of 1800 was *chef's kiss* perfect.

I'm annoyed that Pepe the Prawn didn't get a bigger role bc I love him so much.

• Love 1

Wow, the voices are so much more uneven in the second half.  I mean, Kermit lost his Kermit-ness a bit near the end of the first act, but so far in the second half, Piggy and Fozzie both barely sound like Piggy or Fozzie.  Even Janice sounds off.

I am just curious if anyone has read the Hamilton bio that inspired LMM? I did when it first came out (and am re-reading it now) and took it upon myself while in high school to read two other bios on Hamilton. 

56 minutes ago, Enigma X said:

I am just curious if anyone has read the Hamilton bio that inspired LMM? I did when it first came out (and am re-reading it now) and took it upon myself while in high school to read two other bios on Hamilton. 

Yes, I read it once I had tickets to the show, in early 2017.  Chernow is an engaging writer, so even though the book is long, it was a compelling read (for me, anyway).  I was delighted to learn that there was an actual drinking song at the time called The World Turned Upside Down!

• Love 2
19 minutes ago, Inquisitionist said:

Yes, I read it once I had tickets to the show, in early 2017.  Chernow is an engaging writer, so even though the book is long, it was a compelling read (for me, anyway).  I was delighted to learn that there was an actual drinking song at the time called The World Turned Upside Down!

To me it is written so well, that I don't notice the length much.

• Love 1