Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E11: Love Him and Leave Them

• Start Topic

13 hours ago, Chickabiddy said:

Oh, I think it is just jealousy pure and simple. It’s not just that Tins is happy and looking forward to a new life. It’s that Tins is the whole package. Tins is young and pretty and comes from old society money. Aside from Ramona, she is the only one of these bitches who didn’t have to strike it rich by sleeping with the right man. Tins  was to the manor born and has the breeding, education and manners that “Sits and Eats Like a Trucker”  Dorinda will never have. Anyone remember seeing Dorinda’s sister at Bluestone Manor? She was blue collar rough. On top of all that Dorinda feels she got cheated out of the life she felt entitled to when Richard died. And I know she will forever be seething in a narcissistic rage that John was the best she could do after Richard.

This is solid gold!  Thank you.

I don't remember seeing Dorinda's sister, but you've put into the perfect words the essence of the woman who is Dorinda: "Sits and Eats Like a Trucker".  Hats off to you, Chickabiddy!

• Love 9
10 minutes ago, Bronzedog said:

It's kind of strange to me that Scott apparently has such a problem with the show when I remember how much publicity his company got from it when Carole was on.  There were plenty of Coupon Cabin (not sure that's the correct name) ads back then.

Every person who signs a release to be on a reality show does have to decide how much of his/her life they want to show and what they want to keep private.  Scott was willing to play along with to a certain point just like all the other husbands and boyfriends (except Simon).  He did use the show for free advertising for his company just like John and all of the housewives.  Using the show to promote a business is par for the course.  Those commercials with Tinsley and Carole were cringy, but not as bad as Mauricio over on BH wearing The Agency hats and shirts in practically every scene.  

I do think the women went hard on Tinsley to shift the attention onto her instead of really talking about their lives.   

• Love 20
12 hours ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

Calling a woman a cougar is ageist and sexist in itself.  There's no such term for a 40 year old man.  I didn't take her making that crack as being ageist.   She was joking and saying she was aspiring to be like them.

Oh yes there is -- how about Sugar Daddy?  It's been in use long before Cougar.  And there's no shame in being a cougar.  Older woman, younger dude?  It's a lot of fun if you can play the game.

• Love 9
(edited)

I see what you're saying, but to me Sugar Daddy sounds positive , like a provider, whereas Cougar has a negative connotation, like a predator, like something to be feared.

Sugar, Daddy = words with positive connotation

Cougar = literally something that can kill you

I agree, that it is nothing to be shamed, but I have heard many people use that word in a very negative connotation, like men for example.

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, Mar said:

From Sonja’s Instagram 🙄🙄🙄

7644D37D-EF02-4008-9C91-BC8FEDC2EA44.jpeg

From Dorinda’s Instagram...Apparently she thinks she is now vindicated and her behavior is justified??😱

8A14AB45-B55C-4DC9-B9BA-1BD2B3536623.jpeg

Man that bitch Dorinda sucks balls!

• Love 18
11 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

If Lu is going introduce Sonja as “hilarious” and “gorgeous,” she might as well add “hygienic.”

And "virtuous".

10 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Wait. I don’t understand how, if it only required a few minutes of sleuthing here, the buyers at Century 21 didn’t realize they could contact alibaba directly.

Storyline

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
(edited)
27 minutes ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

I see what you're saying, but to me Sugar Daddy sounds positive , like a provider, whereas Cougar has a negative connotation, like a predator, like something to be feared.

Sugar, Daddy = words with positive connotation

Cougar = literally something that can kill you

I agree, that it is nothing to be shamed, but I have heard many people use that word in a very negative connotation, like men for example.

I certainly get what you're saying, Ms. Blue Jay.  But I somehow enjoy the concept of a woman being independent enough to choose and consume a young guy sexually.  Maybe that's what the men don't like about it -- they're not the ones in control at that point LOL!

Edited by Anne Thrax
  • LOL 2
  • Love 7
10 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Wait. I don’t understand how, if it only required a few minutes of sleuthing here, the buyers at Century 21 didn’t realize they could contact alibaba directly.

I think there's actually two versions of Sonja by Sonja Morgan: the Ali Express line that you buy from her website and then wait six weeks for the package to arrive from China, and an actual very small line that is sold in stores and isn't part of her drop-shipping scheme. I don't think Sonja sits down with a designer to create the line - I don't even think she takes pictures of random leaves and squirrels in her backyard to send to the designer for "inspiration" like Kyle Richards did. But I bet it's tagged with a bunch of phrases like "Limited Edition" or "Capsule Collection" and once it's gone, it's gone. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

While I do think that some of the NY women are blatantly jealous of Tinsley, I also believe that there is something deeper going on with Dorinda.  It may be as simple as a brain illness or as superficial as her perceived weak target going away.  Whatever it is, she seems very, very angry, and it's not a good look.

Interesting that we don't hear from, see, or really even hear of Hannah much.  Wonder if there were changes there.

• Love 13
14 hours ago, nexxie said:

They don’t want the bully turning on them. One of the things I’ve learned with great sadness is that most people lack courage and will fail to stand up for someone being bullied as it’s happening.

Exactly.  While Luann did quietly congratulate Tinsley at the dinner, wishing her well and telling her to "make sure she gets the ring" she did not challenge Dorinda's ridiculous behavior (although she did look at bit embarrassed at times).  Ramona & Sonja were far worse, failing to even acknowledge Tinsley.  Disappointing that none of them is strong enough to stand up to the bully when she's acting like a tyrant.  Dorinda's a spiteful mean-spirited shrew, she doesn't deserve protection.  

Sonja really does look terrible.  I was watching some older episodes over the weekend and the difference between then & now is striking.

• Love 16
3 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

I think there's actually two versions of Sonja by Sonja Morgan: the Ali Express line that you buy from her website and then wait six weeks for the package to arrive from China, and an actual very small line that is sold in stores and isn't part of her drop-shipping scheme. I don't think Sonja sits down with a designer to create the line - I don't even think she takes pictures of random leaves and squirrels in her backyard to send to the designer for "inspiration" like Kyle Richards did. But I bet it's tagged with a bunch of phrases like "Limited Edition" or "Capsule Collection" and once it's gone, it's gone. 

Knowing that fashion is completely subjective, I can't recall ever thinking that Sonja Morgan has displayed any sort of enviable style, to the point where someone would want to attach her name to clothing.  More often than not, she looks like a clown imo.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

Knowing that fashion is completely subjective, I can't recall ever thinking that Sonja Morgan has displayed any sort of enviable style, to the point where someone would want to attach her name to clothing.  More often than not, she looks like a clown imo.

Sonja doesn't even know what's in her line judging from that conversation she had with the assistant at the desk at Century 21. "Love that dress." (pause) "Is it a Sonja?"

• LOL 3
  • Love 8
(edited)
2 hours ago, LibertarianSlut said:

Sonja getting into Century 21 is a big deal.  It put to rest all the questions Bethenny and her team had for Sonja in seasons seven and eight.  But I won’t believe it until the products are actually on the shelves and turning a profit.  Still, it’s the best development for Sonja in half a dozen seasons.  

I rewatched the episode, and I couldn’t believe how gauche half the cast was acting...

Luann is one step away from becoming a grifter.  She wants Sonja to do her cabaret, but only wants to pay her a stipend for hair and makeup?  This is some Real Housewives of Atlanta, Kim vs Kandi shit right here.  Like, you can’t ask someone to perform for you and not pay them.  That’s not how any of this works.  Luann has been cheap since season three when she left Bethenny with the bill for the surfing lessons.  Then, again, in the season when Bethenny was bleeding, Luann met Bethenny at a restaurant, talked over her a mile a minute, and left Bethenny with the tab for the drinks.  That is not acceptable at all, and shows really poor character to me.  

Luann is a taker, and I really think a lot of this stems back to her childhood when she was one of seven children and she had to scrape and claw to get anywhere, and it’s really time to grow a little, because you’re not in that home in Berlin, CT with nine people sharing one bathroom anymore, Lu.

I also thought it was very crass of the party planner to expect Dorinda and Sonja to get into a picture with him and Ramona so that he could post it to social media so that he could build his business on their names when all he had given them was macaroons.  Ramona said she was getting a deal on the party, so of course she should have helped the guy’s social media campaign, but if I were Dorinda or Sonja, I never would have pimped that guy’s product for free, and the way he so casually demanded they do it, like, “Hey, Sonja and Dorinda, come over here.  We need a picture for social media” was gross.  He couldn’t even be bothered to ask.  

All these people have to learn elegance (ma friends!)

I’m still not clear why Ramona wanted Sonja and Dor to go with her to the party planner.  (Other than it being something to film.). Ramona didn’t seem to like any of their ideas, and it was her party, so why?  At least Sonja got to eat something.

Edited by Thumper
  • LOL 9
(edited)

I can kind of see how Dorinda was confused. Tins and Scott have been on and off for three years. But even when they have not been in a relationship they have traveled together, and obviously love each other and had maintained a friendship.

Dorinda on the other hand has been in a "relationship" with John for 7 years. During that time they have never lived together, John wasn't even allowed to stay over very often, Dorinda expected John to be at her beck and call, and not do anything on his own without her permission. That is Dorinda's idea of seeing someone, and being in a committed relationship. 

So really, according to how Dorinda treated her boyfriend John, Tins and Scott were in a relationship. The only difference is that Scott treated/treats Tinsley with much more respect and love than Dorinda ever treated John. Her supposed boyfriend of 7 years. 

Edited by UsernameFatigue
  • Useful 2
  • Love 15
13 hours ago, AttackTurtle said:

Tinsley was a breath of fresh air and the only housewife I’ve seen that actually has solid tennis skills.  We’ve watched Ramona, Jill, and Luanne make fools of themselves (really just Jill and Ramona), but Tinsley’s damn good.  

I sincerely hope that John is watching this season and realizing he was lucky to get away from Dorinda.

I miss Bethenny.  She would’ve asked Tinsley a bunch of rapid fire questions about the decision to get back with Scott, but no way in hell would she have fallen in line with Dorinda.  

I miss her, too. I think she would have shut down Dorinda's bullying as it happened.

• Love 10
(edited)
1 hour ago, ChitChat said:

I check her Instagram page from time to time, but up until this episode was shown, she was very quiet about their relationship.  I'm sure she wasn't allowed to spoil anything on social media. 

?  Tinsley posted their engagement all over Instagram a long time ago.  LOL!  Wasn't it last Christmas?

Here, from last November:

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Useful 1
  • Love 10

I am interested in the scenes with Lea, her ex and daughter.  That was this episode, right? I watched two back to back.  This was her in the kitchen making a health smoothie and asking ex to take out a tree from her apt. 

• Love 3

I think the wedding was postponed because of the virus. Everything is up in the air and you can’t plan anything and be sure that people could travel and come to the wedding.

Plus who would come to Chicago in the current climate of destruction and lawlessness. 

They could elope to Vegas but that’s about it.

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
15 hours ago, LibertarianSlut said:

She kept it off the show, so I don’t care.  I can only imagine her co-stars feeling that way x20.  It’s like, if you didn’t care to tell anyone about it, then...they have every right not to care about it.  

Oh, but they do care.  X1000000.  At least that’s the way it comes across.  When I don’t care about something, I don’t talk about it 24/7.  I don’t even care enough to be a bitch.

16 hours ago, Neurochick said:

Is "old hags" ageist?

I usually don't like comments that women just HAVE to be jealous because another woman has a man.  I've seen Scott, he's no prize.  BTW, is Tinsley married yet?

I don’t know how op meant it, but to me no, it’s not ageist.  They are hags for the way they treated Tinsley.  Although I also don’t like the implication that if a woman doesn’t like another woman it’s because they’re jealous, in this case honestly, that’s what it smells like to me.  They spend SO much time harping on Tinsley about everything.  I think they are washed up, embarrassing, and thirsty as all hell.  NOT all women in their 60’s are these things.  But these particular women in their 60‘s, in my opinion, are.

I hope Dorinda in particular gets crucified at the reunion.  I’m so fucking sick of her if she returns next year I will not watch.

• Like 1
  • Love 13

For me, the real head-scratcher is that earlier this season, everyone was finding out about Dorinda dumping John via a Page Six story which is okay but tagging Scott as the person who took a picture of Tinsley is somehow the worst thing Tinsley could ever do because they totally tell each other everything before it hits the Internet. Maybe it only counts if it's a breakup and not a rekindling? It's only 11 am - it's way too early to break into the box of wine so I can try to understand Dorinda-logic. I'll have to try again after I get toasted watching Drag Race tonight.

• LOL 3
  • Love 12

I'll split hairs a little bit - I thought the whole thing with Dorinda and John in Page Six was that they were taking a break and it wasn't any great secret. The point of the scene in the park was Dorinda chuckling about it with Sonja and wondering if the scoop came from Ramona. She didn't make a big deal about it as a I recall and went on to talk about how they go out without each other all the time, which begs whaddyadoinherewithoutdorIN-DAH 😜 I mean I could be misremembering, but I don't really recall her getting that upset about it. 

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, RedDelicious said:

I'll split hairs a little bit - I thought the whole thing with Dorinda and John in Page Six was that they were taking a break and it wasn't any great secret. The point of the scene in the park was Dorinda chuckling about it with Sonja and wondering if the scoop came from Ramona. She didn't make a big deal about it as a I recall and went on to talk about how they go out without each other all the time, which begs whaddyadoinherewithoutdorIN-DAH 😜 I mean I could be misremembering, but I don't really recall her getting that upset about it. 

And Tinsley's IG post only tagged Scott as the photographer of the picture so she also didn't announce anything without telling the rest of them (by them, I really mean Dorinda). 

I'm pretty sure Dorinda didn't call Tinsley to cry over her "break"(up) with John - so why does she expect an engraved invitation to Tinsley's relationship status?

• Love 14
(edited)
17 hours ago, 65mickey said:

Of course they're jealous. Luann married a loser and was married 6 months before filing for divorce. Dorinda most likely was dumped by John. Sonja and Ramona old hags chasing after men in bars. Then they see Tinsley engaged to a wealthy man. She is happy and planning the life that she wants They are all green. 

After watching these four hags mock Tinsley, ignore Tinsley and then talk out loud about her in a most hideous way, I've decided that if the show doesn't outright fire them I'm done after this season. Dorinda's horrendous jab at Tinsley about using a turkey baster for getting pregnant with her frozen eggs was beyond the pale. Dorinda is a horrible person. There is nothing redeeming about her. She has zero compassion or empathy. She's mean and is a bully. She should be fired...which leads me into why this show needs a full on overhaul. The old hags need to be fired...Ramona, LuAnn, Dorinda and Sonja. There is nothing to watch except them bullying, getting drunk, and plugging whatever stupid project they are involved in. Projects that mostly fail (I'm looking at you Sonja) or are just boring like LuAnn's caberat act...the way the guys who work with her on the act fawn over her is embarrassing. Really guys? You think she's the next Barbra Streisand? Ha Ha!!!! NOT!

Tinsley was smart...she left town and moved on. Scott was smart for staying off the show and not being a part of the mess. And Tinsley was wise to quit, start over in Chicago and have a private life! Also, it's good for her emotionally to get away from her overbearing, passive aggressive mother. Honestly, could her mother be any more tone deaf? She really thought Sonja was a "great" friend for letting Tinsley stay there and treated her well? OMG! She didn't see how Sonja bitched and moaned constantly about Tinsley not being grateful, for asking her intern to do her favor (she really went off on that one) or for going out with friends and not inviting her along...Sonja was acting like a petulant brat and even complained when Tinsley threw her a party and gave her a nice gift that it wasn't enough and that Tinsley wasn't sincere. I swear these women are the worst. And even when Tinsley was telling them the news, Sonja was sarcastic and chiming in with her nasty remarks with the other hags. Tinsley can tell them all to kiss her ass.

Edited by BrownBear2012
  • Love 18
(edited)
1 hour ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

Tinsley posted their engagement all over Instagram a long time ago.  LOL!  Wasn't it last Christmas?

I wasn't on Instagram at that time, so I missed any earlier posts about it.  😉 I think it's sweet in the way he proposed.  No fancy dinner where she'd expect a ring, but what appears to be a normal night out on the town (normal for Christmastime with carolers and all!)  Yay Tinsley! 

Edited by ChitChat
  • Love 13
8 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

And Tinsley's IG post only tagged Scott as the photographer of the picture so she also didn't announce anything without telling the rest of them (by them, I really mean Dorinda). 

I'm pretty sure Dorinda didn't call Tinsley to cry over her "break"(up) with John - so why does she expect an engraved invitation to Tinsley's relationship status?

Well I mean the photo was taken in Chicago and had a super cheesy caption about dreams coming true, so.. 😉 

I don't know what the deal was with Tinsley keeping Scott a secret and everybody else being up in arms about it, but I do know it was the worst story line ever and Tinsley should have given up the ghost a long time ago. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, mostlylurking said:

Oh, but they do care.  X1000000.  At least that’s the way it comes across.  When I don’t care about something, I don’t talk about it 24/7.  I don’t even care enough to be a bitch.

I don’t know how op meant it, but to me no, it’s not ageist.  They are hags for the way they treated Tinsley.  Although I also don’t like the implication that if a woman doesn’t like another woman it’s because they’re jealous, in this case honestly, that’s what it smells like to me.  They spend SO much time harping on Tinsley about everything.  I think they are washed up, embarrassing, and thirsty as all hell.  NOT all women in their 60’s are these things.  But these particular women in their 60‘s, in my opinion, are.

I hope Dorinda in particular gets crucified at the reunion.  I’m so fucking sick of her if she returns next year I will not watch.

I agree that they care very much. I am also disgusted that Sonja, Lu and Ramona all bowed to Dorinda's wishes at the dinner and treated Tinsley like crap. At least Lu and Ramona tried to make amends of sorts, but honestly someone's true character is revealed in how they stand up to a bully, and Ramona and Lu failed miserably, That Sonja did as well is no surprise.

You might be surprised to know that only one of them is over 60 - Ramona is 63. Lu and Dorinda are both 55, and Sonja is 56. But all are embarrassing and thirsty as hell. 

• Love 13
5 minutes ago, RedDelicious said:

I don't know what the deal was with Tinsley keeping Scott a secret and everybody else being up in arms about it, but I do know it was the worst story line ever and Tinsley should have given up the ghost a long time ago. 

As an outsider looking in, and with very little information to go by, the way I see it is that their relationship was so up and down for awhile that maybe even Tinsley was tired of trying to explain it to people!  I imagine that the ladies would've grown tired of hearing her tales of woe, even though they claim that they wanted to be included in her life.   I've had co-workers who would go on and on about their personal lives - things that we didn't really need to hear, so I would've been happy if they kept a lot of the details to themselves!!  I think Tinsley probably talked to her true friends, but when it comes to these ladies, they really don't deserve to be included amongst her inner circle.  

• Love 20
3 hours ago, Anne Thrax said:

I don't remember seeing Dorinda's sister, but you've put into the perfect words the essence of the woman who is Dorinda: "Sits and Eats Like a Trucker".  Hats off to you, Chickabiddy!

• Love 3
16 hours ago, Silver Bells said:

I really think John left her.  Now, I think she wants him back.  She was crying to LuAnn because she misses him.  Maybe he had enough of her also.  She was nasty to him too.

15 hours ago, AttackTurtle said:

I sincerely hope that John is watching this season and realizing he was lucky to get away from Dorinda.
I miss Bethenny.  She would’ve asked Tinsley a bunch of rapid fire questions about the decision to get back with Scott, but no way in hell would she have fallen in line with Dorinda.  

I would bet money that John dumped her. He has likely been bearing the brunt of her crap for years and finally had enough.  She probably thought he was just so lucky to have someone in her league and never even considered that he would bail. And that is why she is not saying much about it. Before their breakup was brought up on the show, she did make a point of saying that their lifestyles differ and that he wants to go out more often than she does. I am sure he wanted to go out to get the hell away from her.

I can't say that I miss Bethenny, but she certainly would have had the balls to called Dorinda out on her abhorrent behaviour.

• Love 12
5 hours ago, LibertarianSlut said:

Sonja getting into Century 21 is a big deal.  It put to rest all the questions Bethenny and her team had for Sonja in seasons seven and eight.  But I won’t believe it until the products are actually on the shelves and turning a profit.  Still, it’s the best development for Sonja in half a dozen seasons.  

I rewatched the episode, and I couldn’t believe how gauche half the cast was acting...

Luann is one step away from becoming a grifter.  She wants Sonja to do her cabaret, but only wants to pay her a stipend for hair and makeup?  This is some Real Housewives of Atlanta, Kim vs Kandi shit right here.  Like, you can’t ask someone to perform for you and not pay them.  That’s not how any of this works.  Luann has been cheap since season three when she left Bethenny with the bill for the surfing lessons.  Then, again, in the season when Bethenny was bleeding, Luann met Bethenny at a restaurant, talked over her a mile a minute, and left Bethenny with the tab for the drinks.  That is not acceptable at all, and shows really poor character to me.  

Luann is a taker, and I really think a lot of this stems back to her childhood when she was one of seven children and she had to scrape and claw to get anywhere, and it’s really time to grow a little, because you’re not in that home in Berlin, CT with nine people sharing one bathroom anymore, Lu.

I also thought it was very crass of the party planner to expect Dorinda and Sonja to get into a picture with him and Ramona so that he could post it to social media so that he could build his business on their names when all he had given them was macaroons.  Ramona said she was getting a deal on the party, so of course she should have helped the guy’s social media campaign, but if I were Dorinda or Sonja, I never would have pimped that guy’s product for free, and the way he so casually demanded they do it, like, “Hey, Sonja and Dorinda, come over here.  We need a picture for social media” was gross.  He couldn’t even be bothered to ask.  

All these people have to learn elegance (ma friends!)

You have a good memory.  Like I said once before, my kid went to see her in N.Y.C. and said she sings her three songs,then leaves it up to the guests to do the rest.  Then she talks to the audience even tho they are screaming and yelling because they love her.  I’m sure many on here have seen her act.  I like her the best out of all of them,but she can’t sing to save her life, lol.  She really thinks she’s fabulous tho, and the gowns are beautiful.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
(edited)
3 hours ago, Anne Thrax said:

Chickabody  You said exactly what I was going to say. The Dorinda is just jealous. Tins  Is still young, pretty, has a great figure, has breeding, and has money of  Her own --  Something dorinda will never have..  I also think dorenda has a problem with alcohol and she will not admit it. And she's a mean and nasty drinker.  I am not sure I'll continue to watch the show or comment. I can't stand lou bc she is so full of herself WHO WOULD PAY TO SEE THAT WENCH??!  I was nosy and looked it up one time and it's like a $125 a ticket  or something! Dorinda is ugly inside. Sonia is sooo desperate it's disgusting.    I imagine the Morgan family cringes at her. Mario's X is also very desperate. She acts like a boy crazy 21 year old. The only ones I ever really liked war tinsley, Skinny girl, and now Leah. 

None of the others have any class or manners, Including the "countess."   I know some of these are story lines, but I would not ever act the way they do.

I think Sonia, dorenda, mario's X, and Lou all have drinking problems. They cannot handle alcohol at all. They all belong in rehab.  They can't drink without getting drunk, and they are mean drunks. I didn't like the way they ganged up on tins and I think they will do the same to Leah.

Edited by antfitz
  • Love 6
(edited)
22 minutes ago, lizajane said:

I would bet money that John dumped her. He has likely been bearing the brunt of her crap for years and finally had enough.  She probably thought he was just so lucky to have someone in her league and never even considered that he would bail. And that is why she is not saying much about it. Before their breakup was brought up on the show, she did make a point of saying that their lifestyles differ and that he wants to go out more often than she does. I am sure he wanted to go out to get the hell away from her.

I can't say that I miss Bethenny, but she certainly would have had the balls to called Dorinda out on her abhorrent behaviour.

My “like” thingy isn’t working again.  I agree about John.  Why would she be crying?  Because he hasn’t called her and kissed her ass?  I hope he has another girlfriend.

Edited by Silver Bells
  • Love 8
(edited)
23 minutes ago, lizajane said:

Remember when Bethany took dorinda ( I voice text and it printed "don't rinda."  That is hilarious because that's how I feel.)to Puerto Rico because she was going to help down there. 1st d'aranda got drunk and insulted the other charity people, And secondly she never offered to donate any money. If she is as rich as she claims,  she should have donated something.  This group of  Women is so classless.. No manners, no class, all drunks.

Edited by antfitz
  • Love 9
13 minutes ago, Silver Bells said:

You have a good memory.  Like I said once before, my kid went to see her in N.Y.C. and said she sings her three songs,then leaves it up to the guests to do the rest.  Then she talks to the audience even tho they are screaming and yelling because they love her.  I’m sure many on here have seen her act.  I like her the best out of all of them,but she can’t sing to save her life, lol.  She really thinks she’s fabulous tho, and the gowns are beautiful.

I wouldn't go see Lu if the show was free...I can't thjink of anything more pathetic than seeing untrained and untalented wannabe singer perform cheesy songs and "blue" comedy. Sad.

16 hours ago, goofygirl said:

Now that Tinsley's off to Chicago, WHO is Dorinda's next victim going to be??

Leah.

• Love 7
41 minutes ago, ChitChat said:

As an outsider looking in, and with very little information to go by, the way I see it is that their relationship was so up and down for awhile that maybe even Tinsley was tired of trying to explain it to people!  I imagine that the ladies would've grown tired of hearing her tales of woe, even though they claim that they wanted to be included in her life.   I've had co-workers who would go on and on about their personal lives - things that we didn't really need to hear, so I would've been happy if they kept a lot of the details to themselves!!  I think Tinsley probably talked to her true friends, but when it comes to these ladies, they really don't deserve to be included amongst her inner circle.  

I understand why teens kept it quiet.  From the beginning they have questioned her and treated her poorly. I wouldn't share any of that with them. And I agree with you that probably because it was up-and-down she was tired of trying to explain it. And even when she did try to explain it come and they wouldn't accept it. Good for tins for leaving and I hope she's happy.  Personally I didn't see what she saw in him, and I thought she could do much better ...but she knows what she likes. I think the others will continue to bash her while she's not there. They will question her decision In what was REALLY going on.  If she saw him or didn't see him it was none of their dam business.

• Love 4
34 minutes ago, ChitChat said:

I agree that maybe she was tired of trying to talk about her own life and not being able to get a word in edgewise but I saw the situation more as Tinsley talking out of both sides of her mouth and not being truthful. If there's nothing to hide, there shouldn't be any reason to lie. Scott not having a desire to be connected to the show is fine, but it was also a convenient cover. My hunch is there is more to the story about how Scott was really treating Tinsley, and she was afraid of the backlash from her cast mates who knew about it. 

Also did anyone notice Scott had a Tom Schwartz LED ring box 😄 

• Love 2
3 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

Yes and yes.

How long before she's dumped by this group and is doing ads for Century 21 real estate?

1 minute ago, RedDelicious said:

I agree that maybe she was tired of trying to talk about her own life and not being able to get a word in edgewise but I saw the situation more as Tinsley talking out of both sides of her mouth and not being truthful. If there's nothing to hide, there shouldn't be any reason to lie. Scott not having a desire to be connected to the show is fine, but it was also a convenient cover. My hunch is there is more to the story about how Scott was really treating Tinsley, and she was afraid of the backlash from her cast mates who knew about it. 

Also did anyone notice Scott had a Tom Schwartz LED ring box 😄 

Actually, Tinsley might actually want to have a PRIVATE love life and not chat to the whole world about what's going on. Scott is a midwestern guy...he's not a New York wheeler and dealer...they must have agreed to keep their relationship private. Good for them...at least someone on this trashy show has some dignity and class.

• Love 14

Four minutes into the show and Sonja is already talking about putting her tongue in someone’s mouth. Her shtick is getting way too old. I really can’t watch her anymore and I would like to see her off of the show along with a few others

• Love 10
6 hours ago, RedDelicious said:

Why didn't he get on a plane and go to her?

I would imagine its because he has a company with employees who would also be impacted by a relocation while she does not -- his relocating would mean relocating the company he runs day-in-day-out and making employees choose between relocation or unemployment. No decent company owner would do something like that to his or her people. He could visit her occasionally but if he's running his business and isn't just a figurehead, he has to be in Chicago most of the time. 

Scott also owns his residence while she stays in a hotel and already splits her time between NY and Palm Beach. She can still live her life exactly the same as she is now (other than being on the show, which by the way she's been treated, she's right to want off) and she gets the bonus of being married to him, which is what she wants.

I don't see her moving there as any sort of "giving up everything because he gave her an ultimatum" (insert dramatic music here). Any long-distance couple who wants to be together has to make a similar choice at some point. Determining whose life would be less impacted by the move (whether its who has the better/more lucrative job, who owns versus rents, etc.), is usually the deciding factor of who packs their boxes. I also think its perfectly normal for the person who IS the one that has to relocate to dither about whether to make that final step.

• Love 24
(edited)
4 hours ago, Anne Thrax said:

Man that bitch Dorinda sucks balls!

What a bunch of pussies.  All except Elise.  None of them were paying attention to Tinsley when Dorinda was at the table.  None have a mind of their own.  Let’s see what Andy does.  He should fire her.  She’s toxic.  Sonja and Ramona May be funny at times, but they are major ass kissers and phonies.  Kiss, kiss, stab in the back.  Dorinda is NOT funny in the talking heads like she thinks.  I hope Tinsley has a nice wedding and does not invite those bitches, except Elise.  Then put a picture in the N.Y. Post.

Edited by Silver Bells
  • Love 9
2 hours ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

She's not well. This is getting into Single White Female territory. I don't know if the other women see it or not but truly, this is not the behavior of a person with a healthy mind. 

I agree there's something wrong with dorinda.   She is insanely jealous.

• Love 10