Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E11: Love Him and Leave Them

• Start Topic

why were the camera's catching that strange man in the bar just hanging, watching the ladies. and before that showed there was a hand near the drinks.  he was not ramona's date

• Love 6
12 minutes ago, LibertarianSlut said:

I’m completely nonplussed about Tinsely’s engagement that didn’t happen yet and her announcement of moving to Chicago.  She kept it off the show, so I don’t care.  I can only imagine her co-stars feeling that way x20.  It’s like, if you didn’t care to tell anyone about it, then...they have every right not to care about it.  

That is a good point.  If Tinsley revealed it on social media first, why should her cast mates give a shit? 

Tinsley, take a good look at Ramona, that's your future.

• Love 12

A woman really has to have some serious narcissistic issues to be on this shit show. Or just plain crazy to be seen so drunk, so argumentative, so ridiculous on a cable show. It's beyond comprehension.

• Love 18

I think the women are foolish if they're jealous of Tinsley.  It's like they're living in a world where the most important thing EVER is a MAN. 

I wonder if Tinsley used Scott to get off this show.

• Useful 1
  • Love 12
(edited)
35 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

She got engaged after Thanksgiving, it hadn’t happened at this point in filming. 

No they’re talking about Tinsley and Scott getting back together and she announced it on social before she told anyone in the cast. So at that dinner they already knew. 

For me personally, I would never agree to take back a man who was so unsure of me that he had to break it off several times to supposedly figure it out. But that’s just who I am 🤷🏼‍♀️

Edited by RedDelicious
  • Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 14
18 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

Nope.

I remember when they opened downtown right after 9/11.

Century 21 is a real estate company, but this is a different Century 21. It started out as a designer closeout store downtown in NYC and is a huge tourist attraction now. It’s right near the World Trade Center. And they opened more branches.  course it’s closed right now. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 11
1 minute ago, biakbiak said:

She literally just told him she saw him and didn’t know where they stood but they were talking again. Most likely they hadn't had a filming event before that which is the only time most of these women see each which they have all confirmed. 

But she told Leah in the car that they were back together and she was *probably moving to Chicago. The back together post they showed on screen was 10/21.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
(edited)

Sonja is trying to hone in on Ramona’s party for free.  So tacky.  Every year Ramona has a birthday party, and she was never asked to share with Sonja before.  More and more, Sonja is becoming persona non grata.  I think people are finally seeing what a mess she is and creating healthy distance.

I think Dorinda is trying to emulate Bethenny in her talking heads, and it’s not...not funny.  Saying that she doesn’t celebrate Jesus Christ as much as she’s being asked to celebrate Ramona on a Wednesday out in the boondocks without her contact solution was kind of fun.  The way this season’s been playing out, I’ll take any port in a storm.  

Leah’s daughter is so pretty.  I’m so glad she has her dad.  I’m so glad Leah and Rob “don’t fuck.”  So wonderful to say on international TV that your daughter’s friends are all going to watch, but whatever.  At least she wasn’t drunk this episode.  

It was very sweet how Leah was genuinely happy for Tinsley.  Leah even said that she was wrong in thinking that Tinsley should go for breaking the record and not the fairy tale.  I have said my fair share about Leah, but I think she is a friend to Tinsley, and the rest are most definitely not.  

Ramona, yes the bartender is thinner than you.  The fact that she asked shows a complete lack of self-awareness.  And what is supposed to be the proper response from the bartender, a person in a position of service?  

What’s up with Ramona and Luann and then Sonja reversing themselves and pretending to be happy for Tinsley?  I don’t think they owe her that, and I don’t think I would have sat down with them if I were Tinsley either.  Leah is Tinsley’s only friend on this cast.  The restaurant scene was so typical—Ramona had a date that everyone had met before at Beautique and The Regency, and Luann was insulted that Tinsley wasn’t putting her life and her move to Chicago on hold to attend her Halloween party.  Hey, maybe Luann will write a cabaret about it, like she did with Feeling Jovanni!  A girl can dream, right?

I despise Dale.  I blame her for stunting Tinsley’s growth so horribly.  Dale making Tinsley’s move all about herself is gross.  Remember Tinsley telling Dale that when she and her sister would return from summer camp, she could tell by the way how hard Dale would hug her whether she had gained weight and that Tinsley was only confident that she was skinny enough if her mom hugged her tight and Dale just sat there with her creepy frozen smile not denying it?  She’s kind of a monster.  

Also, Dale, Sonja didn’t take Tinsley in because you were worried about her, she moved in with Sonja because she had no money, because you froze her trust after she got arrested.  This all came out from a very embarrassed Tinsley at one of the reunions and I’m not going to stand for her re-writing history.  She seems like one of those moms who tries to do that all the time and only remembers what’s convenient for her.  Shivers.  Glad not to see her again.

I was not discussing it because technically it was a spoiler, but Tinsley has officially left the show and I am so happy.  I wish her only the best in life, but the lashes, the tacky gold jewelry, the screeching, the crying, the victim hood, it’s all gone, and I feel like a huge weight has been lifted from the show.  I didn’t believe it until I saw it, and when I finally saw that writing on the screen that signaled her official departure, my heart soared.  Tinsley was similar to Jules in a lot of ways—probably a perfectly nice person, but not a good fit for the show.

I’m really sad this show is going on hiatus, especially with RHBH on hiatus, and especially with a quarantine, but it looks like they remixed the season, because almost none of the stuff they showed on “still to come this season” was shown in the season 12 preview and it all looks fun and dramatic and I am living for it, so I guess I can wait.  I’m just so glad about this recent development.  It was like finding out Bethenny was leaving the show.  It was like, yes, finally, we can move on from this person and let things go in a different, better direction.  I think Bethenny was worse than Tinsley, obviously, and they were total opposites, but the common sentiment is that they were dragging down the show and their unhappiness was palpable and I’m glad they’re free to live their best lives somewhere else.

Edited by LibertarianSlut
Typos
  • Love 16
51 minutes ago, Ohiopirate02 said:

Is Century 21 still the NYC version of TJMaxx?  

I’d have to say it has a bit higher quality merchandise and then a lot of similar stuff to Marshall’s/TJ. It’s right near my office, but I actually avoid it as it’s crowded and difficult to navigate. 

• Love 6
51 minutes ago, Wicked said:

I really really really hope Tinsley has found happiness with Scott.  I hope she rubs her happiness in all of their faces.

I hope she ignores the hell out of all of them. 

• Love 19

Dorinda with a Ramona and Sonja chaser: "yOu NeVEr tELl uS abOUt yOuR rELAtioNsHiP wItH scOTt!"
Tinsley: "Because I don't have a relationship with Scott."

one month later

Tinsley: *takes a photo, puts it on IG, tags Scott as the photographer*
Tinsley, via her Leah bullhorn: "Surprise! I have a relationship with Scott again!"
Dorinda with a Ramona chaser: "...meh."
Sonja: *shoves food in her mouth*

• LOL 10
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, Straycat80 said:

These women need to get a life and stop worrying about Tinsleys. I think they are jealous Tins has a guy and they don’t.  

Who is Dorinda gonna pick on now that Tinsley is gone?  John?

• Love 13

Dorinda, why did you have to do it?  You were my favourite cast member, and it’s gone from that to me literally snapping the TV off during that lunch scene.  I was never a big Tinsley fan but the way you’ve treated her just makes no sense.  It’s just straight up mean girl bullying.  Oh, you can finally move out of the hotel.  Not even a good dig, imo.

I think I’m done with this show.  It was my last remaining Real Housewives; I gave up BH last season and don’t miss it.  There’s plenty of other good stuff to watch.

• Love 24
1 hour ago, Neurochick said:

Is Sonja stuff really in Century 21?  I haven't been down there in a long time.

They are online and hideous. Straight from the alibaba.com website. 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Ohiopirate02 said:

Is Century 21 still the NYC version of TJMaxx?  

They are in the way that everything is discounted.  But they are so huge that they have many more brands including high end designers who you don’t usually find in American stores.  

• Love 5