Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E11: Love Him and Leave Them

• Start Topic

When I saw penthouse in the Hancock I thought why? Its a massive tourist area, not exactly enviable real estate like the north shore....but then I looked it up ...yea I guess its worth dealing with tourists...views for miles!! 

The John Hancock building is on Michigan Ave on the north side of Chicago which is highly residential and an extremely desirable urban location with city views and Lake Michigan views. The Hancock is right next to Water Tower Place where Oprah lived. Yes, there are tourists but it's a very nice place to live. The North Shore suburbs are gorgeous, but it's not where a single guy like Scott would live because it's not where the action is.  

I just binged the past three episodes this weekend and Dorinda is absolutely unhinged. I've had water issues in my basements and it's awful when you have to throw out things that you didn't plan to and dealing with contractors probably makes her feel that each guy is ripping her off so I get it. It's AWFUL. What I don't get is how did Bluestone Manor flood and create such extensive damage on the main floors? It looks like it's on a hill so the water would possibly enter the basement but the main floors? It looks like water came in through the roof to get into her kitchen cabinets.  I don't get it.  Dorinda just needs to be taken away. Now Leah is a drunk nut but that I get; she's just trying to make a splash as the new girl.  Leah's sister is so pretty; I'm glad she came.  They should sign her up.  

• Love 8
13 hours ago, The Ringo Kidd said:

The show is in need of a big change. Dorinda and Sonja should definitely go. Bring in three or four new people. Maybe one older one but two or three in Leah’s age group. Plus they should be married. 

Jill Zarin would be a good get. In fact bring back both Bethenny and Jill. That would bring back some zing!

Add two new younger married women and you are off to the races.

Hmmm .. but Sonja and Ramona are a package deal.  Who’s going to fight over the rooms?

• Love 1
11 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

I don’t understand why anyone would buy a ticket to Lu’s show. Talk-singing four songs with really horrible lyrics and “jokes” that you’d only laugh at in order to be polite. Lu is not funny. Don’t be all uncool, is just Lu, too dumb to think of an antonym. I read that people say, Lu comes out. She looks gorgeous in those gowns. Lots of people look good in gowns.

I've been and it was fantastically entertaining. The crowd gets into it and sings along to all the songs.  Many people wore their own Jovani gowns.  We went in with some trepidation, figuring we could always leave & grab drinks if it was terrible but actually had a ton of fun and came away bigger fans. Had tickets to see her new show in May that's obviously been postponed.  To each their own, of course.  If you hate Luann, you're not going to enjoy her show.  

• Useful 4
  • Love 7
(edited)
18 hours ago, Chicklet said:

Dorinda needs some electroshock therapy( kidding sort of) or some serious detoxing before she rediscovers her humanity. Not sure if it's alcohol, her pissy personality, or the combination of the two but she needs to be gone until she has a reset. Though I am becoming fond of disliking her so much. Hating her gives me an outlet for everything else in life that is ticking me off.

I think it's a combination of being a drunk and then being a reality star.  She still thinks that people want to see her breaking bad on cast members.

i suspect after all the grief she's getting about Tins, she'll end up next season having her redemption season.  She won't be able to have an on screen apology to Tins, but I'll bet she has a nicer season where she blames the way she treated Tins on grief and BSM.  I would say she'll pull a Lu and claim she's not drinking any more but will drink off camera, but I think she'd rather blame her behavior on grief and BSM stress versus coping to problems with alcohol.

Edited by sasha206
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, TheFinalRose said:

I just binged the past three episodes this weekend and Dorinda is absolutely unhinged. I've had water issues in my basements and it's awful when you have to throw out things that you didn't plan to and dealing with contractors probably makes her feel that each guy is ripping her off so I get it. It's AWFUL. What I don't get is how did Bluestone Manor flood and create such extensive damage on the main floors? It looks like it's on a hill so the water would possibly enter the basement but the main floors? It looks like water came in through the roof to get into her kitchen cabinets.  I don't get it.  

It was the polar vortex of January 2019. The heating system couldn't keep up with the extreme cold temperatures and all of the plumbing containing water froze solid (bathrooms and any radiators or baseboard heat), causing them to expand and then crack. The pressure of the ice expanding in the lines causes some thawing and everything begins to drip drip drip, and then whatever didn't freeze solid runs out. You literally have to open up all of the walls, tear out the plumbing and replace it completely because it cannot be repaired. And that's before dealing with all of the actual water damage.

The same thing happened to Nicole Curtis on Rehab Addict. Her entire house was destroyed and had to be gutted and redone, and like Blue Stone, it was a very large, old house.

• Useful 3
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, TheFinalRose said:

The John Hancock building is on Michigan Ave on the north side of Chicago which is highly residential and an extremely desirable urban location with city views and Lake Michigan views. The Hancock is right next to Water Tower Place where Oprah lived. Yes, there are tourists but it's a very nice place to live. The North Shore suburbs are gorgeous, but it's not where a single guy like Scott would live because it's not where the action is.  

I just binged the past three episodes this weekend and Dorinda is absolutely unhinged. I've had water issues in my basements and it's awful when you have to throw out things that you didn't plan to and dealing with contractors probably makes her feel that each guy is ripping her off so I get it. It's AWFUL. What I don't get is how did Bluestone Manor flood and create such extensive damage on the main floors? It looks like it's on a hill so the water would possibly enter the basement but the main floors? It looks like water came in through the roof to get into her kitchen cabinets.  I don't get it.  Dorinda just needs to be taken away. Now Leah is a drunk nut but that I get; she's just trying to make a splash as the new girl.  Leah's sister is so pretty; I'm glad she came.  They should sign her up.  

I read somewhere that Dorinda said that pipes burst in the ceiling in the house and this caused the flood.  It happened in January 2019  when she was out of town and the heat was not on. She also said that the flood  caused $1,000,000 in damages. The way to prevent this is simple. Turn the water off and drain the pipes before you leave on a trip in the winter and leave the heat on.  Can't believe she didn't do this or have a handyman do it for her especially given where the house is. 

• Love 4

I mean, it happens. My pipes froze while I was at work one day, and I had to replace my water heater, and I *don't have my thermostat set to a lower temperature when I'm not home. It gets that cold where I live. January 2019 was insane.

• Useful 1
(edited)
19 hours ago, sasha206 said:

Sonja had a stunning figure for so long.  Still looks great.  Getting older sucks!

white-party-long-sleeve-dress-50-100-bes

Before she went down the Grey Gardens path, she had such a charming personality. I could see why an older man met her as a hostess and fell for her.

Smoke and mirrors even at her best. (I fully admit I loathe her). She has the most awful breast implants, belly lipo scars, and has a bunch of tells for coke and Adderall. I’m sure if she had more money Sonja would be lipoing again, using HGH, and doing more coke to try for thinness. Sonja’s weight maintenance habits are more dated than the fashion show in Don’t Tell Mom The Babysitter’s Dead.

Edited by Midnight Cheese
Can’t fix the spacing, so irritating!
  • Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 7
6 minutes ago, Midnight Cheese said:

Smoke and mirrors even at her best. (I fully admit I loathe her). She has the most awful breast implants, belly lipo scars, and has a bunch of tells for coke and Adderall. I’m sure if she had more money Sonja would be lipoing again, using HGH, and doing more coke to try for thinness. Sonja’s weight maintenance habits are more dated than the fashion show in Don’t Tell Mom The Babysitter’s Dead.

Ha, I forgot about her lipo belly in the bikini!  And the break implants.  But nice legs and arms!

19 hours ago, Silver Bells said:

Wow .. thanks.  I thought she was in some kind of business deal with some guy and wouldn’t come back ever.  Knowing her tho, she flits from one thing to another, so maybe she would for the right price.  Thanks for answering.  Even tho lots of people don’t like her, she would be more interesting than Dorinda.

Apparently Skinny Girl isn't doing too well. Personally, I would prefer not to see her back and would like to see a total reboot and new people. She did not return this season because she wanted more money and Bravao said enough is enough. She's always about the money.

• Useful 3
  • Love 8
(edited)

I hope this is in the right place because this has Andy, Leah and Tins discussing the last ep. Of note for me:

- Dorinda flat-out lied to her followers and accused Tins of blocking her, when she, Dorinda, had blocked Tins after viewer blowback after she bullied Tins at the orchard. Cowardly bitch!

- she’s really only friends with Leah (she seems fine with it) and ONLY Ramona and Lu have reached out to her. Fuck Sonja and the myth of her “niceness.” This is who she is, a greasy, grifting, disingenuous skank, exhibit 5,987,120,001. I hope the drop-shipping con takes the rest of her meager coins stat.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=w_u8E4jBFbI

Edited by Midnight Cheese
  • Love 6

I saw that on WWHL. Andy asked Tinsley why she tought Dorinda said that Tinsley blocked her on Instagram when Tinsley said Dorinda blocked her. Tinsley said because she is a liar. Andy tried to shut her down ASAP on this. Dorinda is one of Andy's favorites and he is going to go easy on her. I. don't think there is anything that she can do short of physically assaulting one of the castmates that would result in her being fired. 

• Love 1
On 6/13/2020 at 8:33 PM, RedDelicious said:

On his podcast this week Danny Pellegrino said one of the reasons he likes RHoNY is bc there are so few shows featuring women over 50. I agree. I just wish this cast was happier and less sloppy. 

I like watching TV with women closer to my age too.  But I'd rather watch women over 50 who aren't trying to pretend or act like they are 30.  I actually don't mind watching them sloppy drinking, occasionally.   I'd like to see them at clubs geared towards older adults, bars, etc.  But also have some day activities geared towards adults, even touristy fun things. 

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Midnight Cheese said:

I hope this is in the right place because this has Andy, Leah and Tins discussing the last ep. Of note for me:

- Dorinda flat-out lied to her followers and accused Tins of blocking her, when she, Dorinda, had blocked Tins after viewer blowback after she bullied Tins at the orchard. Cowardly bitch!

- she’s really only friends with Leah (she seems fine with it) and ONLY Ramona and Lu have reached out to her. Fuck Sonja and the myth of her “niceness.” This is who she is, a greasy, grifting, disingenuous skank, exhibit 5,987,120,001. I hope the drop-shipping con takes the rest of her meager coins stat.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=w_u8E4jBFbI

That's really sad, and says a lot about the NY housewives.

I believe more and more that Ramona really is a decent caring person. She can get caught up in "following the crowd", and can get easily led astray, but realizes when she's been wrong. I mean, she didn't get the title of The Apologist for nothing...I do believe she is a caring person.

Yes, she can be a self-centered attention whore, but they all are, that's why they're on the show. She doesn't always usually have present time self awareness, but I really don't think she intends to be hurtful (with her blatant honesty -looking at Bethenny on the Brooklyn Bridge).

I also think she's still struggling with the hurt and humiliation that Mario caused, but, unlike Dorinda, is trying to find a way to move on (or not, depending on what's going down in isolation with him in FL). I can't imagine trying to figure it all out while being filmed.

• Love 5

I'm disappointed that they didn't replay the "It looks like Bethenny crying" line from Bluestone Manor, but that was nearly remedied by Tinsley's line about how the cackling twins from the haunted house looked like Ramona and Sonja.   

• LOL 2
  • Love 9
(edited)
5 hours ago, 65mickey said:

Dorinda said she was in LA at the time. She said that she had 7' of water in her house. It can  happen. Water can be very destructive.

Amen to that!  We had a washing machine malfunction and we were in an inch of water on the entire first floor (smaller home - no Blue Stone manor!) within minutes!  We were home so we caught it fairly quickly, but we still had to have ServPro come out to help dry out the house.  On the funny side of things, my cat saw the water rising and made a beeline for the stairs.  The look on her face said "the hell with you guys, every man/cat for himself!"  We always shut the water off at the main if we leave for a vacation, but these things can happen at anytime.  

As much as Dorinda irks me, I'd never wish that kind of damage on anybody.  Seven feet of water?  Yikes!  What a mess.  I can understand why she was stressed over that, but it's still not a good excuse for treating people like shit.  😉  

Edited by ChitChat
  • Love 6
On 6/11/2020 at 6:53 PM, Mr. Miner said:

Dorinda is sucking the life out of this show. She was my favorite, now she’s just a bitter asshole. 

She used to be mine, too.  Not anymore.  Actually, this was the last franchise that was still on my DVR and frankly, I'm almost of a mind to delete it as well.  

• Love 9

I read somewhere that Dorinda said that pipes burst in the ceiling in the house and this caused the flood.  It happened in January 2019  when she was out of town and the heat was not on. She also said that the flood  caused $1,000,000 in damages. The way to prevent this is simple. Turn the water off and drain the pipes before you leave on a trip in the winter and leave the heat on.  Can't believe she didn't do this or have a handyman do it for her especially given where the house is. 

Well that is truly tragic.  I know when a polar vortex is coming they are always telling you to leave a faucet dripping so the pipes don't freeze. Too bad her family didn't get over there for Dorinda and prepare the house a little pre-vortex.  Still, don't take it out on Tinsley. It says a lot about Dorinda that she goes for the gentlest, tiniest person to take her rage out on.  

Glad I'm alone in not greatly disliking Sonja. She is crude and attention-seeking and a sexual harasser. If a man said half the things she says to the help/waiter/repairman he'd be cancelled.   Every time she's on screen I'm trying to figure out why everyone thinks she's such a great beauty. Old Man Morgan and his new wife must watch this show and cackle.  

• Love 14
On 6/11/2020 at 7:23 PM, GussieK said:

I’d have to say it has a bit higher quality merchandise and then a lot of similar stuff to Marshall’s/TJ. It’s right near my office, but I actually avoid it as it’s crowded and difficult to navigate. 

I'm a little confused.  I was under the impression that all of Sonia's "designer line" was in fact stolen from some other clothing website (with cheaper prices) and then marketed as her "luxury lifestyle brand.".  

• Love 3
6 hours ago, RedDelicious said:

Agree on the arms and legs - that’s like 75% of the battle! Belly and bubbies can be taken care of, but arms and legs not so much. Sonja does have good legs.

Right?  I always wanted nice arms.  And long legs.  The arms of mine will always have those bat wings.  

31 minutes ago, TheFinalRose said:

Glad I'm alone in not greatly disliking Sonja. She is crude and attention-seeking and a sexual harasser. If a man said half the things she says to the help/waiter/repairman he'd be cancelled.   Every time she's on screen I'm trying to figure out why everyone thinks she's such a great beauty. Old Man Morgan and his new wife must watch this show and cackle.  

I liked her when she was tamer her first couple of years.  The Sonja of the last three or four seasons no.

• Love 2
12 hours ago, ChitChat said:

Tinsley said on WWHL that maybe it wasn't a "ride or die" friendship,  but she thought they were truly friends.  Carole could have some tact and just pretend that they were friends rather than to keep announcing to the world that it was all fake.  Not classy, Carole. 

No it sure isn't.  Makes me think that perhaps she feels she is on another level intellectually, and felt the need to distance herself.  She'd be wrong about that.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Carolina Girl said:

Actually, this was the last franchise that was still on my DVR and frankly, I'm almost of a mind to delete it as well.

I think this franchise is skating on thin ice.  The drunken parties really aren't fun to watch for me.  When it gets to the point that some of the ladies are slurring their words and making fools of themselves, I'd say it's time for an intervention!  I want to watch something and say 'how funny,' not 'how sad.'

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

No it sure isn't.  Makes me think that perhaps she feels she is on another level intellectually, and felt the need to distance herself.  She'd be wrong about that.

I thought that was bad too.  I enjoyed Carole burning the fuck out of the Beth bridge but why do that to Tinsely?

• Love 4
6 hours ago, BrownBear2012 said:

Apparently Skinny Girl isn't doing too well. Personally, I would prefer not to see her back and would like to see a total reboot and new people. She did not return this season because she wanted more money and Bravao said enough is enough. She's always about the money.

More money.  You would think she has enough by now.  I used to buy her non alcoholic drinks in the bottle which were very good.  After about a month or two, I couldn’t find them anywhere.  The manager said they were a good seller, but he couldn’t get them anymore for some reason.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
8 minutes ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

I can’t understand why Carole came on a reality show in the first place, being she was married to a Prince and cousin of John Kennedy, Jr.  She brought that up frequently.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
(edited)
1 hour ago, Carolina Girl said:

I'm a little confused.  I was under the impression that all of Sonia's "designer line" was in fact stolen from some other clothing website (with cheaper prices) and then marketed as her "luxury lifestyle brand.".  

Well, that is a different question than what was earlier posed.  C21 usually sells closeouts or overstock.  So you could find quite a few items of high end designer clothing there very marked down.  Then you'll find racks and racks of mid-range but well known manufacturers, also marked down.  People come there to grab these "bargains."   Sonja's line is supposedly just lifted from some clothing web site and she is claiming to be a designer, as you said, but to the managers of C21, it is a good PR, so it will be exclusive to them.  It will bring in customers who watch the TV show.  It's laughably called a luxury brand, as it is selling at relatively low prices.  

Edited by GussieK
  • Love 2

I can’t understand why Carole came on a reality show in the first place, being she was married to a Prince and cousin of John Kennedy, Jr.  She brought that up frequently.

She had that horrible fiction book coming out that she wanted to sell. The book that launched a thousand ghost writer arguments with Aviva. After reading What Remains and then Carole's second book (I'm too lazy to look up the title) I believe Aviva that Carole had some help with What Remains. Probably that sister-in-law or someone related to Carole who was a bona fide ghost writer.   

• Useful 1
  • Love 6

I did love What Remains. I must have read it at least three times, and it is still on my Kindle. But I'm also mildly obsessed with CBK, so that is a lot of it. The narrative of Anthony's decline was really tough to read 😞 

A few seasons back, the age divide didn't seem so vast. This season it was like Tinsley versus the older women, and I lump Leah in with them because she went with the older women more than she went with Tinsley. I'll say it again, I really think they missed a great opportunity producing a Tinsley and Leah friendship. It would have been so much more fun than all this drama and downright craziness.

• Love 6
(edited)
11 hours ago, TheFinalRose said:
9 hours ago, TheFinalRose said:

She had that horrible fiction book coming out that she wanted to sell. The book that launched a thousand ghost writer arguments with Aviva. After reading What Remains and then Carole's second book (I'm too lazy to look up the title) I believe Aviva that Carole had some help with What Remains. Probably that sister-in-law or someone related to Carole who was a bona fide ghost writer.   

Well that is truly tragic.  I know when a polar vortex is coming they are always telling you to leave a faucet dripping so the pipes don't freeze. Too bad her family didn't get over there for Dorinda and prepare the house a little pre-vortex.  Still, don't take it out on Tinsley. It says a lot about Dorinda that she goes for the gentlest, tiniest person to take her rage out on.  

Edited by Silver Bells
  • Love 1
On 6/12/2020 at 8:23 AM, oakville said:

I used to like her when the she was the gracious host at her home in the Berkshires.

Dorinda was about the only thing that made the show palatable after B's return. I loved her in all her seasons until this one. I was a Dorinda apologist - for her drinking, for her rants against Sonja ("Not well bitch" with the hand gesture is one of my fav Ho moments ever), and so on. 

But I said at the end of last season that going at Tinsley wasn't going to play. And what Dorinda's done is pathological. It's been received as poorly if not worse than Jill's season 3 grudge against Bethenny. At least I could see why Jill was annoyed - Tins has done nothing to Dorinda and they were never close.

Maybe the city brings out the worst in Dorinda and she should say in the Berkshires. I have never done such a 180 on a Housewife as I have with Dorinda this season. She's downright vicious.

• Love 21
On 6/12/2020 at 4:17 PM, Mar said:

Four minutes into the show and Sonja is already talking about putting her tongue in someone’s mouth. Her shtick is getting way too old. I really can’t watch her anymore and I would like to see her off of the show along with a few others

What about Sonja always feeling someone up?  Or grabbing them from behind like it’s a joke.  Now, Leah is her easy target.  Gross.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, GussieK said:

Yes Dorinda’s comment about the turkey baster  was one of the worst I’ve ever heard on any bravo show. 

Exactly. Because fertility jokes and possible missed motherhood are hysterical.

• Love 4

Ramona's a narcissist but it was rude of Dorinda and Sonja to ask her to share her birthday party and then harangue her when she declined.  Who does that?

• Love 9
On 6/15/2020 at 9:54 AM, sasha206 said:

She won't be able to have an on screen apology to Tins, but I'll bet she has a nicer season where she blames the way she treated Tins on grief and BSM. 

You are probably right about this, however for me she has reached the point of no return.  Her grief, her drinking, her construction house issues, I Don’t Care.  I feel 0% sympathy after the absolutely vulgar way she has conducted herself this year.  If she’s on next season, I won’t watch.

19 hours ago, RedDelicious said:

To be fair, it’s Tinsley’s word against Dorinda’s, and everyone is going to believe Tinsley because they hate Dorinda.

Yep.  Tinsley could say the sky was orange and Dorinda could say the sky was blue and I would still believe TInsley.  There is nothing Dorinda has done this season (and others to be fair) that would warrant me giving her the benefit of the doubt.

• Love 13
5 hours ago, thesupremediva1 said:

Dorinda was about the only thing that made the show palatable after B's return. I loved her in all her seasons until this one. I was a Dorinda apologist - for her drinking, for her rants against Sonja ("Not well bitch" with the hand gesture is one of my fav Ho moments ever), and so on. 

But I said at the end of last season that going at Tinsley wasn't going to play. And what Dorinda's done is pathological. It's been received as poorly if not worse than Jill's season 3 grudge against Bethenny. At least I could see why Jill was annoyed - Tins has done nothing to Dorinda and they were never close.

Maybe the city brings out the worst in Dorinda and she should say in the Berkshires. I have never done such a 180 on a Housewife as I have with Dorinda this season. She's downright vicious.

Agreed.  I think that's what we're seeing on social media.  It's easy to be a fan favorite if you are taking down Sonja, Lu, Ramona.  But Tins is like kicking a puppy dog.  She got way too full of herself for being loved that she didn't even see how this would go over so badly.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7

Tinsley also wanted us to believe that she had a boyfriend named "Bruce" with whom she went to Chicago, hoping to run into "Scott." So if people believe that, anything is possible as long as it's not Dorinda saying it 😄 

21 hours ago, RedDelicious said:

To be fair, it’s Tinsley’s word against Dorinda’s, and everyone is going to believe Tinsley because they hate Dorinda. Idgaf who blocked whom. Social media is so schoolgirl that way. 

Tinsley indicates she told Leah at the time that Dorinda was lying and painting herself as a victim.  So it’s now Tins and Leah against Dorinda...and “everybody” who hates her because her viciousness has been televised. If Bruce Wasn’t Real is a fair game, Dorinda Lied To Be A Victim sure is too. Shame on her, she’s disgusting, and she’s a sad little chickenshit as well. 

Let’s just insert Dorinda’s super wacky, fun-loving skeleton dance here.  😜 I used to love her but her hold on reality seems pretty slippery. She’s not trustworthy.

• Love 6
23 hours ago, Lemons said:

I like watching TV with women closer to my age too.  But I'd rather watch women over 50 who aren't trying to pretend or act like they are 30.  I actually don't mind watching them sloppy drinking, occasionally.   I'd like to see them at clubs geared towards older adults, bars, etc.  But also have some day activities geared towards adults, even touristy fun things. 

I loved, loved the old gang, Jill, Beth, Simons wife ( forgot her name) and all the husbands.  What a difference from then to now.  All we have is drunk women fighting and wrecking the joints.  The away vacations were nice to see with the shops and all.

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, Silver Bells said:

I loved, loved the old gang, Jill, Beth, Simons wife ( forgot her name) and all the husbands.  What a difference from then to now.  All we have is drunk women fighting and wrecking the joints.  The away vacations were nice to see with the shops and all.

Totally agree.  I loved Alex and Simon!  And when it was good, Beth and Jill's relationship was fun to watch.  And Beth was so great back then before she got full of herself.    

• Love 6

My point was really more that social media and following/unfollowing is so juvenile. Seriously, two women 45+ fighting about who unfollowed whom first and who's lying about it? They both need to grow up.

Bruce was definitely real - he just happened to be Scott 🙂 

• Love 4
9 hours ago, thesupremediva1 said:

But I said at the end of last season that going at Tinsley wasn't going to play. And what Dorinda's done is pathological.

There's something so vicious about the way Dorinda goes after Tinsley, that it comes across as a deep resentment and hatred of Tinsley, which seems like an unwarranted level of anger.  It's really unpleasant to watch.  This show has become unwatchable.

• Useful 1
  • Love 12
On 6/15/2020 at 7:41 AM, TheFinalRose said:

Yeah, Tinsley will fit in just fine at the Hancock. The area is called the Gold Coast for a reason. Plus she's in walking distance of some of the luxury shops on Oak St, like Prada, Christian Laboutin, Jimmy Choo, etc.