Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E11: Love Him and Leave Them

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, Anne Thrax said:

But there are two other, entirely dependent people whose needs for solid routine and legal and financial security in a family home ought to be put before someone's choice to be unfettered by the responsibilities and tedium of marriage.

Doesn't Lea's daughter have that? Lots of parents give that to their kids without being legally married.

• Love 13
4 hours ago, BrownBear2012 said:

Off topic...I read in the paper yesterday that Bethenny is trying desparately to get back on RHONY. Her Skinny Girl schlock isn't selling as well and she needs to be more visible and get some product placement going. Will Bravo cave and allow her back on to shill her Skinny Girl stuff on the show? Stay tuned....

Whaaaat?    What paper .. may I ask?

• Love 1
(edited)
11 minutes ago, sistermagpie said:

Doesn't Lea's daughter have that? Lots of parents give that to their kids without being legally married.

I don't agree that two single unmarried people living apart can give a child a life equal in stability and financial security to that of two married biological parents living together. 

I have some pretty strong feelings on this subject which I have viewed from many different angles - starting at personal experience and backed up through working for decades in the legal system.  But this is not the place, so let's agree to disagree and leave it at that.

Edited by Anne Thrax
  • Love 6
7 hours ago, Mardo2044 said:

I think they should have a much younger batch of NYers doing interesting things, maybe late 20s early 30s because there just wasn't anything to see this season.

I think having a NYC show with a younger cast would be fine, but not at the expense of the existing franchise.  Why can't there by two?  I can understand why some younger viewers might not be interested in watching women who can essentially be their mothers engaging in a variety of shenanigans, but judging by the ratings there are plenty of people who still find the original cast members to be entertaining. Yeah, the numbers are down from what they were in the beginning, but still respectable for a show that's been on so long.  I have to wonder what the average viewers ages actually are considering that several of the younger skewing Bravo shows (i.e Long Island Princesses, 100 Days of Summer) only lasted for one season.  Maybe the location of the different series draws in different viewer demographics too. 

• Love 6
19 minutes ago, RedDelicious said:

On his podcast this week Danny Pellegrino said one of the reasons he likes RHoNY is bc there are so few shows featuring women over 50. I agree. I just wish this cast was happier and less sloppy. 

I agree with this.  Sometimes I feel that society thinks people over fifty should either die or disappear because younger people are uncomfortable with age. 

I think too many TV shows and movies have issues with even showing women over the age of forty in any leading role. 

OT:  A few years ago there was a show called "Undercovers" on NBC.  The lead actress was  playing the part of a woman who had a career in the CIA, gave it up to start a family and was now back in the CIA.  In real life, the lead actress was in her late 20's and looked like she was about 19; talk about stupid ageism.

• Love 6
29 minutes ago, RedDelicious said:

On his podcast this week Danny Pellegrino said one of the reasons he likes RHoNY is bc there are so few shows featuring women over 50. I agree. I just wish this cast was happier and less sloppy. 

Yeah, that's why I don't really get the comments asking for younger women to be cast.  Why?  There are so many reality shows you can watch for that.  I don't see the show getting rid of Ramona because she's been on since S1 and I'm fine with that.  I think it would be pretty disrespectful.  

• Like 1
  • Love 10
(edited)

And to add to that, all jokes aside, women ‘read’ so much younger today than they did 30 years ago. I mean, Shirley MacLaine was only 48-49 in Terms of Endearment but I would have believed you if you told me she was 60. It reminds me of the joke that college students in the 80s all looked 35 😆

Edited by RedDelicious
  • Like 1
  • Love 3
9 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Why is Lu choosing such ugly outfits? That sequin baseball jacket at the meeting with Ben, the manager who hasn’t decided if he’ll ever let Lu in on the joke - - was that another Jovani? I looked at the website. Every single dress would’ve hung in Krystal Carrington’s or Alexis Colby’s closet. In the previews, she’s wearing a black sweater decorated with red lips. Is it possible Alexandre guided her fashion in the early seasons? Maybe Rosie gave her clothing advice. Her wardrobe used to be understated and sophisticated.

I was thinking the same thing.  Why all the sequins on all of them?

• Love 2
(edited)
13 hours ago, Sterling said:

The difference with Kim on RHBH is that Kim is an admitted alcoholic.  She realized she needed help, and she's now sober.  Dorinda will never admit that she has a problem.

It used to be fun to watch Dorinda get drunk, wave her arms all about, yell that she "Made it Nice!!!", and be sober the next day, completely lucid.  But now it's fallen into tragic territory, where it's like watching Grey Gardens unfold right before our eyes.   

Adding Sonja, Ramona, and LuAnn's collective attempts at proving their continued desirability, and it's just a sad thing to watch.

Sonja is an unfortunate shadow of her earlier seasons' self, with her new tiny apartment, multiple failed businesses, and she has unfortunately lost control of one asset I always admired:  her stunning figure.

Ramona is just a sad person who never had love from her father and always felt less-than, despite all that many years of therapy could have provided.  Seems she chose cameras rather than therapy couches to prove she's this hot, sexy thing, bringing any man who shows the tiniest bit of interest onto camera with her.  She surrounds herself with "her 60 best girlfriends" to prove how much she is loved, when I'd be willing to bet she can't count on one hand, any of those friends who would still be there if she became flat broke, or had a major health issue.

LuAnn, while still gorgeous, is also a shadow of her former Countess/Hamptons life self.  Auditioning zero-known "comedians" for her show where she talk-sings a few songs, after we publicly watched her non-lationship with philandering Tom implode, and her subsequent jail time implosion....well it's just a sad, sad thing.

Good assessment! I’ll probably never give this show up entirely but you’ve nailed some of the reasons why I’m finding this season less enjoyable. 

I haven’t  been a Bethenny fan since seasons 1-3, and I’ve had my share of criticism for her over the years, but I do admit that she at least helped reign the ladies in a bit. Now, it’s just Girls (ok not girls... Broads?) Gone Wild every episode. 

10 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Why is Lu choosing such ugly outfits? That sequin baseball jacket at the meeting with Ben, the manager who hasn’t decided if he’ll ever let Lu in on the joke - - was that another Jovani? I looked at the website. Every single dress would’ve hung in Krystal Carrington’s or Alexis Colby’s closet. In the previews, she’s wearing a black sweater decorated with red lips. Is it possible Alexandre guided her fashion in the early seasons? Maybe Rosie gave her clothing advice. Her wardrobe used to be understated and sophisticated.

IKR?? I used to covet her wardrobe in the earlier seasons. She always looked so chic. Now, ehhhh it’s hit or miss. I still covet her figure though! 

7 hours ago, BrownBear2012 said:

I have a slightly different take on this...I think that Tinsley is inately a kind person who isn't prone to being down in the dirt nasty to someone. Dorinda knows this and that is why she picked on her...not a fair fight. Also, Tinsley has low self esteem. Bullies always scent out the person who is weaker and has low self esteem for abuse. When Dorinda rides up on someone who is her equal...someone who can take it and dish it out...then she's at a disadvantage. 

So true. I think that’s why Dorinda backed off of Leah pretty fast after that initial tattoo fracas. Tinsley, on the other hand—a genuinely nice, non-confrontational person raised with certain manners and decorum—was such an easy target for her. 

5 hours ago, Anne Thrax said:

This episode was certainly a hodgepodge of less than exciting footage although there were certainly some oddly interesting moments. 

Spent WAY too much time on Halloween (maybe it's just me), the Marry F Kill auditions were a total snooze (what passed for comedy from the Sonja-Luann duo was cringe af).  It's sadly obvious that Lu and Sonja are milking this for every last drop, and it's getting less appealing with every show.

If we didn't already know Tinsley is leaving, her friendship with Leah would be more interesting to me (that whole scene with Tins and Leah on the phone made me sad again that she's leaving). 

But the more exposure Leah has the less interesting I find her.  That goes double for her sister.  I mean, from what we've seen so far, their lives are that of rich fuck-ups.  Do they work?  I never heard of her Married to the Mob clothing label.  Not that I know anything about that stuff.  The clothes are pretty unremarkable, and I can't imagine anyone wanting to wear a label that says "married to the mob", but from what I've seen and read online, the clothes somehow "empower women" (a horridly over-used phrase if there ever was one).  I guess all you have to do is write a bit of claptrap that panders to feminism with a capital F and you can sell anything.

Both Leah and her sister are unwed mothers (which to me screams 'irresponsible' since neither one has the excuse of tender years for such bad judgment) although the info I've read online about Sarah shows some effort was made to muddy the waters to make it look as if she's married to her baby daddy.  She wears a whisper-thin gold band on "that" finger and refers to him as "my husband".  I haven't been able to find any images of Sarah and her baby daddy.  The man who fathered Leah's daughter looks at least 20 years older than Leah.  No wonder those two live separate lives.

Anyone notice in the scene at the tequila bar that Dorinda couldn't even bring herself to say Tinsley's name?  I watched it twice -- when Elyse asked who else was coming, Dorinda said "Leah and uhhhhhhhh" before Luann and someone else chimed in and finished the sentence.  From the look on her face I could tell she just didn't want to speak her name.

And OMG -- Tinsley did NOT tell Leah (at least not on camera in this episode) that she and Scott are getting married, which is what's been heavily implied up until this episode.  

All this about Tinsley getting her happily ever after is really just her moving in with him, and that's all it is.  Tinsley even said in the cab there's no ring and she's not sure exactly when -- she only said to Leah that "it's good" and she knows it's going to happen and they're going to make this work -- not that he's asked her to marry him.  It was Leah at the tequila bar who said in her toast to Scott and Tinsley that "Tinsley said she and Scott are getting married and this is it!"  but Tinsley never did say that.  At least not on camera.

I did get a tiny chuckle out of Tinsley's little sass back to Dorinda when she mocked Dorinda's "hey lemme tell ya" at the table.  It only spurred Dorinda on further to her low-blow turkey baster comment and even lower-blow high-five attempt with Luann afterward.  100% pure nasty.

EDIT: Posted this before I had time to see the last 10 minutes of the show -- sorry for going off on the wrong tangent with Tins 😭 I'm sure gonna miss her.

If she wears a ring and calls him “husband” how do you know that Leah’s sister isn’t actually married to her child’s father?  

Leah said she spends tons of time with Kiki’s father. How is that living “separate lives”? 

2 hours ago, Anne Thrax said:

Edited by Duke2801
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, ichbin said:

I think they should have a much younger batch of NYers doing interesting things, maybe late 20s early 30s because there just wasn't anything to see this season.

Exactly.  Like a new “Sex in the City”.  Now that would be interesting.  Girls getting along and actually liking each other.  This show has had it.  It’s not working anymore.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Anne Thrax said:

I don't agree that two single unmarried people living apart can give a child a life equal in stability and financial security to that of two married biological parents living together. 

I have some pretty strong feelings on this subject which I have viewed from many different angles - starting at personal experience and backed up through working for decades in the legal system.  But this is not the place, so let's agree to disagree and leave it at that.

Sometimes people can love each other and their children but not live together. I have 2 very close friends who though still married just worked better with their own space. They got condos across the street from each other and though the kids lived primarily  with mom in the 3 bedroom, had dad right across the street. There were still family  dinners and outings, and they all saw each other daily. The tension that existed when they were all in one place dissipated and everyone was much happier. The kids are grown now and happy and well adjusted.  Different strokes. 

• Love 14

If I somehow celebrate the Lord Jesus Christ as much as Ramona celebrates herself (thanks for the comparison, Dorinda!) & somehow get into heaven,  I imagine it would be...

Getting kidnapped in the middle of a Wednesday and driven out 15,000 miles from my home and stuffed with sweets.

How is that a nightmare for you,  Dorinda? 

Ugh...the 1st world problems on these women🙄

• LOL 6
  • Love 2

Dorinda "giving Ramona a chance to be nice" was so idiotic. Everyone knows Sonja is a cheapskate.  She can't afford to throw her own bday parties so tacks onto Ramona (or tries to) every year. It's rude and I stand by Ramona. She's footing the bill so no- sorry Sonja! 

If LuAnn seriously didn't pay Sonja one red cent for her cabaret appearance, that's LOW. Money counts to each one of these women and they are always keeping score. Sonja needs to speak up and get shit in writing when agreeing to these appearances.  She's one reason people will show up for the Countess.  

I wish Tinsley the best. I wish she was more mature and agree Dale did her a disservice by stunting her.  She probably got married young to get out from under mommy's thumb which is always sad when that happens.  When she went back at Dorinda seemingly mocking her, she was doing a high pitched voice.  She needs to learn how to deepen her voice down to Dorinda's level and imitate her drunken slurring insults that make her sound like a bitter hag. 

Dorinda needs counseling from a licensed psychiatrist- she's gonna need some meds. 

Didn't mind Leah this episode but she will not have a close stable buddy in Tinsley , which worries me now. 

Why y'all keep calling Sonja fat?? Those jeans she had with the tag on said 27". Is that fat nowadays??!! Then I'm fu**ing huge. Seriously.  She is not "fat" IMO but she needs to get it together and/or retire from RHONY. She doesn't add value anymore and stays on the side of those who invite her places. Boring. 

• Love 5

I barely watched this episode. Why did Tinsley expect people to gush with emotion at the fact that she and Scott are back together? Didn’t Dorinda TMZ that shit last episode, and Tinsley pretended it wasn’t true?

Ramona is so lame, being mean to Tinsley just because Dorinda told her to.

Good riddance, Tinsley. May she never grace my TV again.

• Love 4
4 hours ago, Kdawg82 said:

Dorinda "giving Ramona a chance to be nice" was so idiotic. Everyone knows Sonja is a cheapskate.  She can't afford to throw her own bday parties so tacks onto Ramona (or tries to) every year. It's rude and I stand by Ramona. She's footing the bill so no- sorry Sonja! 

If LuAnn seriously didn't pay Sonja one red cent for her cabaret appearance, that's LOW. Money counts to each one of these women and they are always keeping score. Sonja needs to speak up and get shit in writing when agreeing to these appearances.  She's one reason people will show up for the Countess.  

I wish Tinsley the best. I wish she was more mature and agree Dale did her a disservice by stunting her.  She probably got married young to get out from under mommy's thumb which is always sad when that happens.  When she went back at Dorinda seemingly mocking her, she was doing a high pitched voice.  She needs to learn how to deepen her voice down to Dorinda's level and imitate her drunken slurring insults that make her sound like a bitter hag. 

Dorinda needs counseling from a licensed psychiatrist- she's gonna need some meds. 

Didn't mind Leah this episode but she will not have a close stable buddy in Tinsley , which worries me now. 

Why y'all keep calling Sonja fat?? Those jeans she had with the tag on said 27". Is that fat nowadays??!! Then I'm fu**ing huge. Seriously.  She is not "fat" IMO but she needs to get it together and/or retire from RHONY. She doesn't add value anymore and stays on the side of those who invite her places. Boring. 

I wear a 27 in jeans but I am not going to lie about being of a certain age where things are not the same "27" when I was 27!  Getting a little thicker in the middle happens and Sonja is no different than the rest of us in that respect, she just chooses to wear things that highlight her mid section, certain cuts of jeans and body con dresses are not her friend and the same goes for Ramona.  

• Love 11
13 hours ago, Neurochick said:

They don't need to get younger blood (younger isn't always better, you know...no need to throw older women in the trash), but they do need some new blood. 

This is totally off topic, but every time I see your avatar I think that Neurochick is so beautiful.

• Love 5
On 6/12/2020 at 5:04 PM, Mar said:

And then there’s this from Sonja,  on Twitter, cashing in on the difficult times. I think these reality stars charge about $150 per short message. Dorinda is hawking  it all the time in her social media

0B19231E-E549-40B5-B2D1-F42823E0E6CE.jpeg

OMG .. So, what do you see when you swipe up .. her pu..y?  I can’t believe this, haha.  Knowing her, I think I believe it.

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
8 hours ago, Kdawg82 said:

Ha, Sonja isn't fat, but she's def got some chunk on her now.  And since she's managed to stay thin for so long, it's just a little shocking.

But the bigger issue is what is going on with her face.  The eyebrows are drawn on weird and it looks like the they are collapsing on her face.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, sasha206 said:

Ha, Sonja isn't fat, but she's def got some chunk on her now.  And since she's managed to stay thin for so long, it's just a little shocking.

But the bigger issue is what is going on with her face.  The eyebrows are drawn on weird and it looks like the they are collapsing on her face.

Too much booze, too little good food.  Plus menopause to boot.  I think she’s in a funk.  No rich partner on the horizon.  Where’s Rocco and all her boyfriends from the Regency?  I’m sure she went on a cleansing diet to get ready for her debut on the new Cabaret Act with LuAnn.  I guess it won’t start for awhile because this virus won’t allow a packed house anywhere.  That might be a while yet, maybe in the fall?  Until then, I don’t have Instagram, so don’t know what’s going on with any of them.

• Love 4
13 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Okay. Tinsley has a few issues. But wouldn’t we all, with a mother like Dale? Dale is cruel, domineering, manipulative and has no business being a mother to anyone. She takes delight in Tinsley’s pain. Isn’t your mother the one person who is supposed to love you and protect you. Aren’t you supposed to trust your mother? I think Tinsley turned out really well, if we take Dale into consideration. Tinsley is thoughtful, kind, gracious, and I am hopeful that her marriage will bring her much deserved joy.

I agree with much of what you said...she seems to be all Southern sweet and nice but then she'll rip Tinsley apart, chew her up and spit her out and then smile. She loves Sonja more than her own daughter...maybe Tinsley was more of a Daddy's girl and Dale resented that...I don't know but she is definitely not a supportive loving mother. For heaven's sake she couldn't even be happy for Tinsley moving on and taking her relationship with Scott to the next level...it seemed like she was disappointed that she was no longer going to be hanging out with Sonja and the gang. Dale needs to move on with her life and do something with women her own age. 

• Love 11
18 hours ago, RedDelicious said:

Excellent analysis as always @LibertarianSlut

Let us not forget she also still has Topper’s monogram on her hip. That’s another reason I think it’s going to be a bumpy walk down the aisle. I think it’s going to be really hard for her to give up the clout of the Mortimer name. Kluth just makes me think of Donald Sutherland. If they do make it to the altar, I predict a reappearance of her maiden name, whether she returns to Tinsley Mercer or goes by Tinsley Mercer Kluth. Bc I don’t think Bruce will stand for her keeping Mortimer, even though that is pretty much her whole identity, and simply who she is. At the end of the day it’s another man’s (influential) name. 

None of us know the inner workings of their relationship...I've heard from people that have seen them together say that Scott is very protective of her in public and affectionate. I'm sure there will be a prenup...I don't have a crytal ball so I cannot say whether their marriage will last or not but I, for one, wish her well and happiness. I think her marriage will last longer than LuAnn's to Tom...ha ha!

19 hours ago, Neurochick said:

They don't need to get younger blood (younger isn't always better, you know...no need to throw older women in the trash), but they do need some new blood. 

I would find a mix of younger and older more interesting than a majority of older divorced non housewives...

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
(edited)
14 minutes ago, BrownBear2012 said:

I agree with much of what you said...she seems to be all Southern sweet and nice but then she'll rip Tinsley apart, chew her up and spit her out and then smile. She loves Sonja more than her own daughter...maybe Tinsley was more of a Daddy's girl and Dale resented that...I don't know but she is definitely not a supportive loving mother. For heaven's sake she couldn't even be happy for Tinsley moving on and taking her relationship with Scott to the next level...it seemed like she was disappointed that she was no longer going to be hanging out with Sonja and the gang. Dale needs to move on with her life and do something with women her own age. 

Yeah she definitely loved coming to visit NYC too often so she could visit her daughter and be on camera.

Edited by Kiki777
Words
  • Love 11
(edited)
On 6/13/2020 at 9:40 AM, The Ringo Kidd said:

Kim was just an uneducated former child star who was pimped out by her stage mom. A cut rate Judy Garland.

I did not realize how absolutely vile Big Kathy was until I read House of Hilton. Kim is about the same age as I am and I grew up watching her (and was so envious of her hair!). In the early '70s a cousin and I were going to sleep out in her parents' RV one night to reenact parts of Escape from Witch Mountain and fought over who would get to be Tia, Kim's character. That and Tuff Turf (with James Spader and Robert Downey Jr., no less) are still my guilty pleasure Kim movies! I can't help that I still have a soft spot for her and it's so sad to see the mess she's made of her life. After reading that book I more fully understand how her nightmare of a mother really screwed her up.

Edited by Scout Finch
  • Useful 1
  • Love 16
16 hours ago, Duke2801 said:

IKR?? I used to covet her wardrobe in the earlier seasons. She always looked so chic. Now, ehhhh it’s hit or miss. I still covet her figure though! 

I covet the black top (dress?) with rhinestones in some of her talking heads.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, The Ringo Kidd said:

They made a big mistake in not having new episodes over the next few weeks.

People are going to move on and forget about this very forgettable season.

Right? How many of us are going to go into withdrawal anxiously awaiting Dorinda's next drunken irrational outburst or Leah's psycho behavior du jour? After seeing the preview of Leah's commando lady bits grinding on Lu, I was already debating whether it was worth finishing the season. Now I may lose track of time and forget they're on. They don't make me smile or laugh any more, and I'm not enjoying the nastiness and mental health issues.

• Love 9
8 hours ago, sasha206 said:

This is totally off topic, but every time I see your avatar I think that Neurochick is so beautiful.

LOL, I wish I looked like my avatar! 

The problem with the show doesn't have anything to do with age, it's just that they're not "Housewives."  When this show first started, I believe all of the women were married except Bethenny. 

In RHONYC today, none of the women are married or in any type of relationship and these women don't seem to have anything going for them except wanting to pick up "hot guys."  And if I want to see that, I'll watch Summer House or Siesta Key.

I'm not saying that being married or in a relationship is better.  In Real Housewives of Potomac, they'll have some type of charity event, but you don't see those women hanging out at the bar trying to pick up men, they may be beefing with each other, but not as many drunken antics.

• Love 6
(edited)

Sonja had a stunning figure for so long.  Still looks great.  Getting older sucks!

white-party-long-sleeve-dress-50-100-bes

Before she went down the Grey Gardens path, she had such a charming personality. I could see why an older man met her as a hostess and fell for her.

Edited by sasha206
  • Love 6
20 hours ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

Yeah, that's why I don't really get the comments asking for younger women to be cast.  Why?  There are so many reality shows you can watch for that.  I don't see the show getting rid of Ramona because she's been on since S1 and I'm fine with that.  I think it would be pretty disrespectful.  

Come to think of it, that is true.  Vanderpump Rules, Below Deck, etc.  N.Y. is Ramona, Sonja and Luann, but minus Dorinda maybe?  I for one, couldn’t take another season of her, unless she does a 180, which I doubt.

• Love 4

Dorinda needs some electroshock therapy( kidding sort of) or some serious detoxing before she rediscovers her humanity. Not sure if it's alcohol, her pissy personality, or the combination of the two but she needs to be gone until she has a reset. Though I am becoming fond of disliking her so much. Hating her gives me an outlet for everything else in life that is ticking me off.

• LOL 7
  • Love 3
8 minutes ago, Chicklet said:

Dorinda needs some electroshock therapy( kidding sort of) or some serious detoxing before she rediscovers her humanity.

It will be interesting to see how she acts/reacts once Tinsley is gone.  I think she has acted horribly and somehow thinks she should get a pass for it.  I'd like for Bethenny come back, team up with Elyse and put the beatdown on Dorinda.  Elyse doesn't get much air time but she seems to be quite sensible.  Hmmm.  

• Love 7
3 hours ago, BrownBear2012 said:

New York Post I believe.

Wow .. thanks.  I thought she was in some kind of business deal with some guy and wouldn’t come back ever.  Knowing her tho, she flits from one thing to another, so maybe she would for the right price.  Thanks for answering.  Even tho lots of people don’t like her, she would be more interesting than Dorinda.

• Love 1
19 minutes ago, albarino said:

It will be interesting to see how she acts/reacts once Tinsley is gone.  I think she has acted horribly and somehow thinks she should get a pass for it.  I'd like for Bethenny come back, team up with Elyse and put the beatdown on Dorinda.  Elyse doesn't get much air time but she seems to be quite sensible.  Hmmm.  

Now, that would be great t.v.  Hear that Andy, or whoever ?

• Love 2

The show is in need of a big change. Dorinda and Sonja should definitely go. Bring in three or four new people. Maybe one older one but two or three in Leah’s age group. Plus they should be married. 

Jill Zarin would be a good get. In fact bring back both Bethenny and Jill. That would bring back some zing!

Add two new younger married women and you are off to the races.

• Love 4

I finally watched WWHL and I see that Leah is starting to sport the same rubber nose that Ramona has.

This picture kind of demonstrates what I saw, but it looks like it’s advanced significantly since that time, because she was wearing so much makeup on WWHL and it was even more apparent:

2BD1FF73-E9BC-4DEF-8BAE-BF00F510ED01.jpeg.54987289399d13db22856c2491af9876.jpeg

Couldn’t happen to a nicer person!

Also, Carole told Bravo that her friendship with Tinsley was mostly made up and Tinsley said that while people in Carole’s building congratulated her on her engagement, she hasn’t heard from Carole.  Things that make you go “hmm.”  

• Love 2
33 minutes ago, LibertarianSlut said:

Also, Carole told Bravo that her friendship with Tinsley was mostly made up and Tinsley said that while people in Carole’s building congratulated her on her engagement, she hasn’t heard from Carole.  Things that make you go “hmm

It’s so bizarre that she keeps saying that - off season Carole felt perfectly okay going on vacations with Tinsley and Scott (who I’m sure was paying for everything) and bringing Adam along.  Doesn’t sound like a fake friendship to me.   

• Love 9

Why would you set someone up on a blind date if you weren't friends? Why bother other than it gave Carole screentime. But I guess that was her reason.  I used to like her (shrug).

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Kiki777 said:

It’s so bizarre that she keeps saying that - off season Carole felt perfectly okay going on vacations with Tinsley and Scott (who I’m sure was paying for everything) and bringing Adam along.  Doesn’t sound like a fake friendship to me.   

20 minutes ago, Chicklet said:

Why would you set someone up on a blind date if you weren't friends? Why bother other than it gave Carole screentime. But I guess that was her reason.  I used to like her (shrug).

It’s easy to understand. Carole is a freeloading POS who thinks the world owes her a living because she was Kennedy adjacent once upon a time.

• Love 18
2 hours ago, Kiki777 said:

It’s funny how all these people, especially Carole, sponge off other people.  Sonja wants to horn in at Ramona’s party, La Contessa took dresses for the cabaret, etc.  The more they have, the cheaper they are.

• Love 9

I don’t usually enjoy people dressing their little dogs in clothing, but Strawberry and Shortcake looked really adorable in those puffer jackets. 

Why are they taking a break? They can’t edit until the quarantine ends?

The previews look fun, in my opinion. But the camera people at Bravo seem obsessed with derrières. They always position the lens under, up and much too close (see Sandoval’s pool party on VPR).

I don’t understand why anyone would buy a ticket to Lu’s show. Talk-singing four songs with really horrible lyrics and “jokes” that you’d only laugh at in order to be polite. Lu is not funny. Don’t be all uncool, is just Lu, too dumb to think of an antonym. I read that people say, Lu comes out. She looks gorgeous in those gowns. Lots of people look good in gowns.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, Kiki777 said:

There was a reunion where Carole and Bethenny were fighting.  Bethenny kept saying "I know that you've become close with Tinsley now, and I get that".  Whereas Carole kept saying "Tinsley and I are NOT CLOSE.  Why do you keep saying that?"  And then Tinsley would respond "It hurts my feelings when you say that, Carole."

I think Tinsley really thought that they were close but either Carole didn't or refused to ever say so on the show.  It was sad, honestly.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

There was a reunion where Carole and Bethenny were fighting.  Bethenny kept saying "I know that you've become close with Tinsley now, and I get that".  Whereas Carole kept saying "Tinsley and I are NOT CLOSE.  Why do you keep saying that?"  And then Tinsley would respond "It hurts my feelings when you say that, Carole."

I think Tinsley really thought that they were close but either Carole didn't or refused to ever say so on the show.  It was sad, honestly.

For sure. Carole's relationship with Adam caused a wedge between her and Bethanny. When Bethanny wanted Adam to come to Puerto Rico and he asked for money, Bethanny called him out, which caused the divided between them. Maybe Bethanny thought Carole would pay for his travel and expenses? I'm not sure, but Adam can't afford to not work, and Carole was (rightly) annoyed that Bethanny brought that up and made a point of it. Total bitch move on Bethanny's part.

Now, Tinsely and Carole. I think Tinsely is a little self absorbed, and friendly to everyone, so didn't notice or question Carole's friendship.

I wonder if Scott, upon hearing how Dorinda was treating Tinsely, ramped it up and asked Tinsely to come to Chicago.

Leah is a contributor to Penthouse, which may explain why she is so explicit. I've seen some offensive pictures of her, one in which she is simulated sex with a man in a gorilla suit. So she's not as woke as she plays on TV

I'd be for Bethanny coming back, if Leah was on too. It would be interesting to see how they would mix.

• Love 3
12 hours ago, LibertarianSlut said:

Also, Carole told Bravo that her friendship with Tinsley was mostly made up and Tinsley said that while people in Carole’s building congratulated her on her engagement, she hasn’t heard from Carole.  

Tinsley said on WWHL that maybe it wasn't a "ride or die" friendship,  but she thought they were truly friends.  Carole could have some tact and just pretend that they were friends rather than to keep announcing to the world that it was all fake.  Not classy, Carole. 

• Love 17
13 hours ago, LibertarianSlut said:

I finally watched WWHL and I see that Leah is starting to sport the same rubber nose that Ramona has.

This picture kind of demonstrates what I saw, but it looks like it’s advanced significantly since that time, because she was wearing so much makeup on WWHL and it was even more apparent:

2BD1FF73-E9BC-4DEF-8BAE-BF00F510ED01.jpeg.54987289399d13db22856c2491af9876.jpeg

Couldn’t happen to a nicer person!

Also, Carole told Bravo that her friendship with Tinsley was mostly made up and Tinsley said that while people in Carole’s building congratulated her on her engagement, she hasn’t heard from Carole.  Things that make you go “hmm.”  

They were still co workers.  That is very snooty of Carole.  I’m not surprised.

• Love 3