Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E19: Dottie & Cynthia LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Just now, ams1001 said:

I did not understand a single word of Chris's end of that conversation.

Hey, there's a cat, too?

Did he say any actual words?  

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
Just now, Snarkastikate said:

The buttwings are sagging very low, holy shit!  Wear a tunic Dottie, a long TUNIC.  

Do my buttwings hang low?
Do they drag upon the floor?

Everybody now...

• LOL 13
1 minute ago, Snarkastikate said:

The buttwings are sagging very low, holy shit!  Wear a tunic Dottie, a long TUNIC.  

She's going to need a full body lift if she ever loses the weight.

• Love 3
Just now, Snarkastikate said:

Maybe she could take fashion advice from Cynthia who at least is wearing vertical stripes.

• Love 2
Just now, MrsClaus said:

Just a hunch, but I bet Chris has been checked out of this marriage for a long time.  

He seems more attached to the cat than to Dottie. Well to be fair it's a really cute kitty. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 6
Just now, ThereButFor said:

Did he say any actual words?  

I think his "drunken rages" might simply be him speaking in complete sentences.

2 minutes ago, Snarkastikate said:

I think I would probably rig up some kind of sling.  Use a little ingenuity, Dottie.

• LOL 2
3 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

She doesn't want to fix her marriage.  

He's drinking. He needs to fix that. I thought she was pretty generous offering to attend family counseling; I know a lot of women who would have walked out never looked back.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Giant Misfit said:

I think his "drunken rages" might simply be him speaking in complete sentences.

So actual words trigger Dottie and that's why Dr. Now got into trouble with her too.

• Love 1

Hi pounders. Worked late once again. My eating habit today was Raisin Bran and banana for breakfast, chili quesadillas for lunch, and I’ll have leftover green curry for dinner. Look forward to reading your live comments as I watch the replay later. Off for a walk now. Cheers!! 

• Love 5
Just now, LizzyB said:

I think I would probably rig up some kind of sling.  Use a little ingenuity, Dottie.

Maybe one of those fashion reality shows can tell her how to best dress her butt wings.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
Just now, MrsClaus said:

Just a hunch, but I bet Chris has been checked out of this marriage for a long time.  

Talk about dysfunction junction. 

Dottie's first child was severely disabled. Was he Chris's son or did Chris marry her after she had the child? Anyway, that's a huge strain on any marriage. We saw how Dottie dealt with it: food, cigarettes, and focusing on her disabled child. To the neglect, IMO, of the younger son Landon.

So there's all that going on. Dottie's addicted to overeating and cigarettes. Chris drinks.

Dottie gets on a cable TV show and they have cameras around a LOT.

Dottie's up to a supermorbidly obese size, the older son has worsening health, and then dies.

All that alone, and nobody's getting therapy. 

I don't know how you "fix" that marriage. I'm just sorry for Landon and can only hope that at least one of his parents manages to turn things around and quit their addictions.

Oh, btw, TLC stars: STFU with your advice to me about staying at home. Just STFU.

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
3 minutes ago, babyhouseman said:

Poor boy with two addict parents. 

Right? I found it ironic that the food addict was telling the alcoholic that if he loved her and laaaaaandon, he would change. 

• Love 11
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I wonder if Yolanda from 90 Day Fiance is watching and saw that Smirnoff ad. That model is a ringer for "Williams". 

I had the same thought!

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Jeeves said:

Talk about dysfunction junction. 

Dottie's first child was severely disabled. Was he Chris's son or did Chris marry her after she had the child? Anyway, that's a huge strain on any marriage. We saw how Dottie dealt with it: food, cigarettes, and focusing on her disabled child. To the neglect, IMO, of the younger son Landon.

So there's all that going on. Dottie's addicted to overeating and cigarettes. Chris drinks.

Dottie gets on a cable TV show and they have cameras around a LOT.

Dottie's up to a supermorbidly obese size, the older son has worsening health, and then dies.

All that alone, and nobody's getting therapy. 

I don't know how you "fix" that marriage. I'm just sorry for Landon and can only hope that at least one of his parents manages to turn things around and quit their addictions.

Oh, btw, TLC stars: STFU with your advice to me about staying at home. Just STFU.

At least Jazz is no longer a TLC Star.

• LOL 3
  • Love 7

I know it is for the show, but she shouldn't be saying this in front of Landon. She was upset about Dr. Now saying bad stuff in front of him just saying....

• Love 4
(edited)
5 minutes ago, 7EasyPayments said:

She  looks thinner when he's drunk....398 instead of 400. 🍻🤪

Well dayum we finally have a gasoline soaked drawers award winner for the night! What does 7EasyPayments win? A lifetime supply of Taco Hell, a vintage pack of unfiltered Camel cigarettes, and mandatory weekly face times with your new best friend, Cynthia!😁

Edited by DC Gal in VA
Typo.
  • LOL 9
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Poor Landon when he gets older and tries to go his own way is always going to hear “You need to be grateful, I gave up everything for you!”

Shawn in the making?

• Love 3

I haven't heard Landon speak one word. 

Dottie's furious that Dr. Now says the word "addiction" in front of Landon. Meanwhile, at the hotel, her friend bursts in yelling "what the fuck?" and Dottie proceeds to badmouth Chris in front of him. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 9

You can't be there for your kids without stuffing your face? Your still at a very unhealthy weight. You ain't gonna be there for your kids. And you are on your way back to 600 pounds

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, CringeWatcher said:

Right? I found it ironic that the food addict was telling the alcoholic that if he loved her and laaaaaandon, he would change. 

Ironic, isn’t it!!!  

And she might have to get a job!!!  Oh, no, not a job!! 

• LOL 3
  • Love 6