Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E18: Alicia and Pauline LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Just now, CringeWatcher said:

“We can cuddle.” 🤢

I'd need to ingest about 30 cakes and a case of beer before "cuddling" with Tim.

Hi All!  A little late coming in - I was making dinner.   Teriyaki salmon, balsamic green beans and oatmeal-buttermilk muffins.

I definitely remember Alicia's face but that's all I remember about her...

• Love 5

Tim reminds me of a neighbor of my parents, he monitored everything his wife did, including her phone calls.   

Tim is controlling, and I wonder if he'll last through the episode.   I bet he'll want her to get a job, like in a hair salon without men working theres.   

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Giant Misfit said:

I'd need to ingest about 30 cakes and a case of beer before "cuddling" with Tim.

Yeah, Tim is about on my last nerve. He’s about as cuddly as a my pillow held tightly over the face and throat. 

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, sagittarius sue said:

Actually, I remember Tim as a good partner, questioning her on her food choices when she wanted to overeat.

The article I linked in my first post she said she didn't like that the edit made him look controlling. Don't know if he really is or they just got some 'useful' soundbites...

• Useful 1
Just now, CrazyInAlabama said:

Tim is controlling, and I wonder if he'll last through the episode.   

I don't doubt he will. These poor women stay with these losers until the bitter end.

What up, Pounders?  Would you believe I have never seen a SINGLE Pauline episode?  At least, I don't think I have.  I don't remember Alicia at all, either, which means she was probably boring but successful.

My eating habit was a chef salad with poppyseed dressing.  But I had a very unhealthy mocha shake from my local coffee shop this afternoon.  I may wash down supper with some hot tea or some wine (haven't decided which, lol).

• Love 2

Or in the case of Gilbert and Lupe, then move on to another poundticipant (Karina).   

I don't like Tim one bit. 

The big question is if Pauline is still using the monster chair, and how much she gained.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, Hellga said:

Hi All!  A little late coming in - I was making dinner.   Teriyaki salmon, balsamic green beans and oatmeal-buttermilk muffins.

That sounds yummy!

2 minutes ago, Miracle Maxie said:
3 minutes ago, Concerned said:

Tim drives a Monte Carlo. Yeah, he’s a jerk.

Hey! I had an ex-boyfriend who drove one... oh, never mind. 

Hey, I've owned two Monte Carlos in my life.  Actually they were my two worst cars.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, sagittarius sue said:

Her perception is off.  It was better than the usual aiding and abetting we see with the cheaters.

Oh, yeah, she's definitely not a reliable narrator, there.

Just now, poeticlicensed said:

Tim has a douche-mobile!

He's probably blasting out some cool tunes by the Scorpions on his 8-track.

Are we taking bets how long it's going to take before Alicia's boobs completely fall out of her dress? 

Mine is 45 seconds from now.