Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E17: David & Benji & Erica LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

She's lying on Jimmy. She had a bunch of hoarded sh$t and he didn't want to deal with it and her rotten temperament. The truth shall set you free, Erica. No sense in getting therapy if you aren't going to be honest.

• Love 11

Poor Erica, I think she needs an actual psychiatrist and not a therapist.  Sorry Lola.  Man she's just obsessed about Jimmy.  She's in seriously bad shape, but at least she made it back to Houston so there's hope I guess.  

• Love 8
Just now, ams1001 said:

"my best friend my partner my love my everything"

Oy.

And didn't she like know him for only six months?! 

Wow, Lola seems really concerned about Erica. 🙄

3 minutes ago, aliya said:

She's lying on Jimmy. She had a bunch of hoarded sh$t and he didn't want to deal with it and her rotten temperament. The truth shall set you free, Erica. No sense in getting therapy if you aren't going to be honest.

I wonder if she knows what honest is. Really. 

• Love 7
Just now, Giant Misfit said:

I’m willing to bet there’s nothing wrong with her.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
Just now, mk828 said:

Man I wish I could be a fly on the wall when Jimmy is watching this episode. She's a wreck

He’ll be thanking his lucky stars that he got away, changing his phone number, and locking down any social media presence in case she tries to find him again.

• LOL 5
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

“What’s wrong”

”I can’t get up”

”do you think you’ll be able to get up?”

• LOL 14
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, Chicklet said:

I think Lola now has Dr. Now's IDGAF attiude.

She sure did seem like Dr Now with the patient who had the “heart attack” in his office (Ican’t remember anyone’s’ name this season)

• Love 10
1 minute ago, Wanda said:

She sure did seem like Dr Now with the patient who had the “heart attack” in his office (Ican’t remember anyone’s’ name this season)

Joyce!  The Jabba-the-Hut of patients.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

I'm checking the clock. Forty minutes to go. I wonder what's wrong with Erica. 

At 8 PM when this show is over, it's howling time. Here in Denver we go outside or to our windows and HOWL at 8 PM, to show appreciation for health care workers, and just generally as a show of solidarity during this time. I'm in a third floor condo so I stand at the open window of my (glass enclosed) balcony and howl. The first time, I could faintly hear howls and felt a little silly letting loose with one, but I did, and heard answering howls. We had some snowy nights recently but on the first night without snowfall, I was inside and heard howling through the windows. So I ran out to the balcony and joined in. Howling like a wolf at the moon. 

Edited by Jeeves
  • Love 13
4 minutes ago, DropTheSoap said:

More likely to give birth to a blocked gall bladder -- if she still has one.

52 lbs of gallstones.

2 minutes ago, ThereButFor said:

Joyce!  The Jabba-the-Hut of patients.

Blobfish.

• Love 4
7 minutes ago, aliya said:

Bingo!

• Love 2