Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E17: David & Benji & Erica LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Dollars to doughnuts he's already haunting international "dating" sites in search of a "traditional woman" with "strong family values". 

Well, maybe he can find a Ukrainian woman online. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

Oh, hey...Jimmy broke up with her. 

DIDN'T SEE THAT COMING.

And umm...no, it's not your "bitchy side," lady -- it's because you chose cheap, shitty figurines over him. But then again, probably a wiser choice.

16 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

TLC was running a marathon of past 600-pounders this afternoon. Nicole's episode was on first and I'm sorry, I laughed so hard when she sat down on the hotel bed and it moved.

Pounders!  I've missed you!  Haven't been around the last few weeks because...well, the show has been really boring and I've had better things to do.  But I love chatting with all of you!  My eating habit was my mom's sausage meatballs, mashed potatoes, and peas.  I'm in a good mood because I started planting my garden today and I had a big order from my Etsy shop.  

Erica- was she the one whose niece was taking care of her?

• Love 14

Is it just me or is the sound editing REALLY shady tonight? It's really obvious they're editing words into the voiceover that weren't part of the original narrative. 

Just now, babyhouseman said:

I'm sure the hoarding was annoying, but there's got to be more to the story.

If I'm remembering right, Erica was the one who had a niece who helped take care of her, because "no one else in her family would help her."  Even though it was more like her family had been through it all with her before and realized she wouldn't ever really change.  I'm guessing JIMMY finally saw that, too

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

David 'shortly after' met someone else....uhuh

Right. He was totally cheating. 

It astounds me that these ghouls can find dates so easily.

Yum David is some catch!  At least he thinks so.  So fat turd settled for a chick who would actually be with him without retching.  And now that he's super cool he's just brimming with confidence!!   OMG I hope he gains and gains and gains.  What a tool.  

• Love 17

What is it written in the script that they have to eat on paper plates? I seriously don't get this.

I need to get more water but I'm afraid to move because someone else might get dumped and I'll miss it.

Edited by Chicklet
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2
6 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I get she has a stash of Beanie Babies. You know, those things are going to be worth a fortune one day, you'll see. 

My husband found my bags and bags of beanies. He’s convinced they’re worth thousands despite my throwing water on that. But hunting them down got me through a really tough time so they’re priceless 

• Love 10
7 minutes ago, LizzyB said:

Teacher here, too.  Lots of emails I am currently ignoring.

To clarify: I feel terrible for my students right now, and I am not permanently ignoring the emails!  I've just worked from 8-7 today already.  Need my brain break to do it again tomorrow.  

• Love 9
Just now, ams1001 said:

Next week is more Pauline, if I'm not mistaken...

It is! Round 4 for Pauline. 

We should take bets on how much weight poor Dylan has gained.