Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E17: David & Benji & Erica LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

David's teeth still looks good!  Loved the initial brushing scene.  Good omen....

ETA: Now he realizes that she was an enabler and is dumping her, since she was all he could get.  He is checking off the boxes typical WLS paths.

Edited by umgoblue
  • Love 6

WHAAAAT?! He's gonna leave the girlfriend because he "settled" for the girlfriend?! 

Dude. You can drop all the weight in the world but you're still a dumb and ugly. You ain't no prize at any weight.

3 minutes ago, Twopper said:

Especially since they seem to have a very limited understanding of "progress."

"I feel like I'm losing" and "my clothes feel looser" for example

2 minutes ago, Jeeves said:

Hey, Pounders! I missed the first 10 or so minutes because I had to have a shower. I got here in time for Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy buy a house Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy dream man Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy skin surgery Jimmy Jimmy start a family . . . 

And Benji who seems surly as sh*t and is gaining weight and his liver numbers aren't looking good and he's drinking "every other weekend" (my *ss).

So far this show is boring as hell. I'm only here for the snark!

We're here for you! 

• Love 5
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Well, she can see some of her dresses for tents. 

I'll show myself out. 

She's already failed weight loss surgery once, I wouldn't be getting rid of them so fast!

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

My guess is they filmed this last year, and long before the legal stuff came up.     Oh oh!    Girlfriend is going to the the Bye, Felicia!  routine.    David is not the chick magnet he thinks he is.    

Erica is not going to make thousands off a lot of cheesy, TV shopping network 'collectibles'.   I thought Erica and love muffin Jimmy were cleaning out her apartment on the previous WATN with her?      

I really hate Jimmy.  

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Giant Misfit said:

WHAAAAT?! He's gonna leave the girlfriend because he "settled" for the girlfriend?! 

Dude. You can drop all the weight in the world but you're still a dumb and ugly. You ain't no prize at any weight.

Liking Bemji a lot more

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

Oh shit David hates his girlfriend 

What an asshole. "You take what you can get". Shitbird. 

Dollars to doughnuts he's already haunting international "dating" sites in search of a "traditional woman" with "strong family values". 

• LOL 6
  • Love 10
1 minute ago, Giant Misfit said:

I think there can be female chubby chasers as well as male ones.  I don't see a problem when he feels she isn't supportive.  

• Love 1
Just now, LizzyB said:

OMG The collectibles!  These camera operators are just GIVING us the snark opportunities!  I'm dying. She thinks she can make thousands of dollars? LOL

Oh boy. A mashup of Hoarders and M600PL. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

With. Mouth full of fake teeth. Don’t forget that

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
6 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

Yes, the season is over and the remaining episodes, I think, are all WATNs.

There’s a youngish dark-haired woman with a huge stomach in the teaser clips at the beginning of new eps that I’d swear we haven’t seen yet. 

• Love 2

Hi all!  I was taking a long walk and totally forgot it's a Wednesday today, but I will catch up with fast forwarding during commercials. 

I liked David and Benji, and I hope they continued to do well.  Can't remember Erica at all.

Eating habit today is probably red wine (it's my brother's birthday, the older brother who died as a baby before I was born) and grapes (the horror!).  I had a massive lunch of a big chicken breast (oven-roasted with mustard glaze) and mushrooms (sautéed with garlic and balsamic glaze) so I am still not hungry.

• Love 5
10 minutes ago, Scratches19 said:

Are drinking games allowed?

Because I could get pretty plastered if I took a sip every time I here Jimmy. 

jimmy jimmy jimmy jimmy Jimmy

jimmy jimmy jimmy

jimmy jimmy

fairytale codependent life

jimmy jimmy jimmy

Jimmy (thud) (Passes out)  

OK you must be passed out by now, so I hope you sleep well.  Not the worst way to pass some hours in quarantine.  By the way, Erica is choosing Jimmy, "of course," over her collectibles.  Sorry if that last "Jimmy" just sent you to the ER.

• LOL 10
  • Love 2

I endured 2 hours of Me and Blah/Blah (fill in Jimmy by the end) crap the last time.  I don't know if I can survive it today.  I've had enough of her voice and her horrible grammar for a life time.  And this is one boring episode to boot.  Cleaning the house is more entertaining.

• Love 3
Just now, Wanda said:

With. Mouth full of fake teeth. Don’t forget that

Oh, right!!! I forgot he got new chompers on his first episode. 

What a catch. 

7 minutes ago, CringeWatcher said:

Amen! I have allergies and sinus problems. I’m living on a Sudafed and Flonase cocktail and hoping the power doesn’t go out. 
and if anyone is interested, total emails from students since my last post: 3 

Teacher here, too.  Lots of emails I am currently ignoring.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, poeticlicensed said:

Damn I wanted to see her collection. Thinking its snowbabies and other crap figurines

I get she has a stash of Beanie Babies. You know, those things are going to be worth a fortune one day, you'll see. 

• LOL 8
  • Love 3

David's teeth only look good because they're dentures.    There was nothing salvageable about his rotting teeth I saw in the last show.    

All three of these people are delusional, and seem to think that they would lose the weight, don't have to try any more, and they won't look misshapen from a lifetime of abusing their bodies.  

I guess Jimmy found out what her 'estate' and 'collectibles' were worth, about 47 cents a ton.      So Benji's a lush, Erica's on a binge, and David and his fake chompers are looking for a woman worthy of his sorry butt. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • LOL 3
  • Love 6
12 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

Go to New Jersey! That's what I've been doing.

I'm in New Jersey! I don't drink much but I had a half bottle of ginger beer going flat in the fridge and my rum is almost empty so I figured I may as well add some...

Sorry, 90-day fiance self-quarantined...she's taking him to urgent care but she has time to stop and record some video while he looks miserable all masked up in the passenger seat?

• Love 4

1) Sell collectible raccoon figurines (mini episode of Hoarders ensues)

2) Skin surgery (My 600LB Life)

3) Get married to Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy (My CoDependent Fiancé)

this is like three shows in one! 

• LOL 6
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

What an asshole. "You take what you can get". Shitbird. 

Dollars to doughnuts he's already haunting international "dating" sites in search of a "traditional woman" with "strong family values". 

I smell a 90 day fiancée crossover

• LOL 3
  • Love 2