Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E17: David & Benji & Erica LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Erica is succeeding on her weight loss when romantic misfortune sends her spiraling backwards. Benji Bolton must reach his goal weight without the support of his brother, David, after a disagreement leaves the two brothers estranged.

It's a Where Are They Now episode bring back three people from season 6.

Brothers Benji & David were success stories.  Those were the days, my pounder friends! Their tale ended with formerly 700+ lb. David getting shiny new choppers.

Erica rekindled a relationship with Jimmy, Jimmy, Jimmy.  She would not shut up about Jimmy. Is he part of her misfortune? 

This is the LIVE CHAT thread.  It will be open during the US East Coast and West Coast showings.

Original air date 2020.04.22

• LOL 4
  • Love 4

Hi everyone! I'm on vacation! The view from my luxurious living room resort is...pretty much the same as the view from my home office. Today's eating habit was a Wegmans brand penne, chicken, and broccoli alfredo frozen dinner, which was...edible, I guess (the sauce was a little too rich for my stomach, I think, and what little chicken there was wasn't very good). I ate at 4:30 so I don't know if that's a late lunch or an early dinner...this afternoon my mom brought me some homemade oatmeal-chocolate chip cookies and a box of Cadbury Creme Eggs (I guess that's my Easter basket...) so one of those will be dessert, maybe. I've been rationing my ice cream but that's almost gone, too. Might have to finally venture out to a store.

I liked Benji and David. I hope they are still doing well. Don't remember much about Erica. (Or Jimmy.)

• Love 9
1 minute ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Know that whenever I hear the name Jimmy, I think of Seinfeld. "Somebody sidelined Jimmy!"  Did Erica sideline Jimmy?  I need to know.

More likely Jimmy sidelines Erica...

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

Knowing benji and David are suing does color watching the here. They had a really good edit originally. Wonder if TLC/company will have had the chance to re-edit them now?

• Useful 1

Hi to my peeps!!

Eating habit is meatloaf, fresh asparagus and squash.  Cherry  jello and Walker's shortbread for dessert. 

this quarantine is playing havoc with my eating habit.    I never realized how often we ate out

I can't recall Erika.  I know I saw her, but is she that forgettable.   The brothers I think I remember because there was a hurricane during their 12 months of Dr Now.

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, Wanda said:

Knowing benji and David are suing does color watching the here. They had a really good edit originally. Wonder if TLC/company will have had the chance to re-edit them now?

Oh details please!! I haven’t heard. 

• Love 4
Just now, dreadfulLeigh said:

Hello and good evening! I’m finally on time for live chat yay! We’ll see how it goes. This self-isolating hasn’t helped any of the little dreadfuls’ sleeping habits. 

I really feel for you all that have kids, especially single parents.

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, Gbb said:

I remember David and Benji but not  Erica. 

She’s the one who whines and tried to guilt her brother into giving up his boat/livelihood to take her to Houston ....it didn’t work

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, umgoblue said:

Hello Pounders!  I hope you are all well!

My eating habit today: pasta with broccoli and for my protein: Snickers!!

I have actually stopped eating like the world was going to end!  Back to sensible eating.  Breakfast Doritos and Mike and Ike lunches are a thing of the past!!

• Love 6

Hey there Pounder Peeps! Just wanted to say hey y'all doin before I tip on over to The Masked Singer; back in an hour. Hope everyone is staying safe.

Damn, why oh why did that woman-of-a-thousand-faces, Sharon Osbourne, have to be the guest judge this week? Can't stand her.

• Love 6