Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E17: David & Benji & Erica LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, Chicklet said:

Oh god those dog figurines.

And that's what made Jimmy snap? Suuuure Jimmy sure.

Imma say this - I've watched tons of hoarder shows. Often, a spouse has tendencies and if the other spouse doesn't make it clear hoarding won't be tolerated, 15 years later they're walking on 2' of trash. So, as a person who couldn't deal with that mess, I think he did the right thing. Nip it. Nip it in the bud. Plus, Ericka said she went off on him when he told her he couldn't deal with the clutter.  That kind of behavior isn't going to go away just because they're living together. 

• Love 20

Yes, the return of Pauline, and her giant monster chair.  

I can believe Jimmy dumped her, after he found out her estate of collectibles was worthless.  

If you're willing to settle for any disgusting person, anyone can have a significant other, but that's not a good way to live.   That's how you end up with David the jerk.   

So Benji the drunk, is mad at David the cheater?    

Erica should have sold everything in California, and just moved clothes and a few necessities.   

I love the Geico clogging problem ad.    I'm sick of the 7 Little Johnson ad though.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • LOL 2
  • Love 7
3 minutes ago, umgoblue said:

It is actually sad to see the co-dependent pathology on display to the detriment of her mental and physical health.  She let Jimmy define her and her success.

Emotionally, she's like...15 years old 

• Love 14
1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

can't get a date to save my life.

Step 1, tattoo your chest with the ugliest designs possible. Step 2, pierce your face so it looks like zits. The men’s will be beating down your toilet chair.

• LOL 16
  • Love 7
3 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

Right. He was totally cheating. 

It astounds me that these ghouls can find dates so easily.

I am just baffled by this!

A friend recently said to me "I'm sure if you wanted someone, you'd have someone."

What, do they think I can just go pay weekly at Rent A Center, like getting a dryer? 

• LOL 5
  • Love 6
6 minutes ago, LizzyB said:

To clarify: I feel terrible for my students right now, and I am not permanently ignoring the emails!  I've just worked from 8-7 today already.  Need my brain break to do it again tomorrow.  

Not snarking, honest question. How is online teaching going? Why so many emails? My MIL was a teacher but retired before the digital age.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, aliya said:

Imma say this - I've watched tons of hoarder shows. Often, a spouse has tendencies and if the other spouse doesn't make it clear hoarding won't be tolerated, 15 years later they're walking on 2' of trash. So, as a person who couldn't deal with that mess, I think he did the right thing. Nip it. Nip it in the bud. Plus, Ericka said she went off on him when he told her he couldn't deal with the clutter.  That kind of behavior isn't going to go away just because they're living together. 

She made the fatal mistake of showing her true colors before locking things down legally

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
10 minutes ago, Chicklet said:

Oh god those dog figurines.

And that's what made Jimmy snap? Suuuure Jimmy sure.

I have a feeling Erica was not a ray of sunshine to live with. The thought of her scowl and 900 ceramic dogs sent him out of the nearest window.

• LOL 9
  • Love 7
3 minutes ago, Wanda said:

My husband found my bags and bags of beanies. He’s convinced they’re worth thousands despite my throwing water on that. But hunting them down got me through a really tough time so they’re priceless 

I still have some of the McDonald's ones.  Still in the packages.  

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, 88Keys said:

Pounders!  I've missed you!  Haven't been around the last few weeks because...well, the show has been really boring and I've had better things to do.  But I love chatting with all of you!  My eating habit was my mom's sausage meatballs, mashed potatoes, and peas.  I'm in a good mood because I started planting my garden today and I had a big order from my Etsy shop.  

Erica- was she the one whose niece was taking care of her?

Are you allowed to post your Etsy shop here? I'd be interested in checking it out, but I'm not sure what the rules are.

• Love 2

I really don't know what's worse -- an episode of Erica swooning about Jimmy or an episode of Erica whining that Jimmy dumped her.

2 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

She kind of reminds me of the lead singer of Florence + the Machine.

If Florence was inflated by helium and had the worst personality ever maybe?

God I love him "you are a fat slob and get your act together or its curtains. So have a great evening and call me if you need something"

Edited by Chicklet
  • LOL 10
2 minutes ago, 88Keys said:

I still have some of the McDonald's ones.  Still in the packages.  

I have maybe 4 rabbit (my thing) Beanie Babies. Four is cute. Hundreds of them in plastic bags is not.

• Love 3

Wow!   So Erica is eating through her surgery again, just the way she did the last time she had stomach stapling?   And she still wonders why her family is done with her weight loss failures.   

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 12
2 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

A friend recently said to me "I'm sure if you wanted someone, you'd have someone."

What, do they think I can just go pay weekly at Rent A Center, like getting a dryer? 

I go to work, Target, and the grocery store. How am I supposed to meet somebody? I've been with the same guy for years and I will admit I think some of it is because I don't want to have to internet date somebody, ain't nobody got time for that. The last thing I need is to deal with overweight bald middle aged men who think they deserve a young hottie.

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, LizzyB said:

Are you allowed to post your Etsy shop here? I'd be interested in checking it out, but I'm not sure what the rules are.

I PM'ed you.  🙂

I'll bet a lot of them gain weight after the surgery, honestly. 

• Love 5

Come on Erica, don't give up. You still have your collectibles, after all. 

She's driven away her whole family because she's such a horrible person. 

She doesn't know if therapy can fix a broken heart? Pro tip, Erica. You know what doesn't fix a broken heart? Burger King. Sheesh.

• LOL 6
  • Love 18
1 minute ago, Kid said:

HOW can you gain 150 pounds in a couple of months!?

This is why her family could not take anymore of her bull.

Yup. And people who said her family had a reason for being cold to her were dissed all over the place. There's a reason people treat you the way they treat you.

Plus - didn't Erica have prior WLS that she over ate? I think so.

• Love 14
9 minutes ago, Wanda said:

Step 1, tattoo your chest with the ugliest designs possible. Step 2, pierce your face so it looks like zits. The men’s will be beating down your toilet chair.

All this having a job and wiping my own ass has ruined me!

• LOL 16
  • Love 1

So I’m setting an appointment for you in a month. 

Pool:

🤣 LAUGH = she never goes to Houston

😮WOW = she goes and gains more weight in the month time (410+++)

❤️ HEART = she goes and has lost weight. 

Edited by Scratches19
  • LOL 2