Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E17: David & Benji & Erica LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Oh no!    I would burn my house to the ground, and live under a bridge before I let Erica the sad sack move in with me.    You know she'll never move out either.     

She still hasn't given up on Jimmy.    

Benji is the closest to a success we can find on this show.   

So David bailed before half of this was filmed?   

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 11

Same here! Love your name, i used to live on twop back in the day. Mostly on the semi homemade with sandra lee board lol

That was a fun and sometimes vicious forum. I love me some Sandra Lee.

• Love 6

Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy 

• LOL 9
  • Love 5

She's going to be successful, and get Jimmy back.

And then she's going to lose another 400 lbs and get skin removal surgery.

And then she's going to wake up, because no freaking way she'll let herself be successful. The sabotage will be swift.

• Love 13

Who believes she is NOT going to go back to CA and eat herself to death??  Anyone???   

*crickets*      *crickets*     *crickets*

• Love 13

Well, I don't see return to California as a good sign, but it will get her away from Lola.  '

I can't see success in her future.

So good bye until next time, if there is a next time.   Oh, noes, it is supposed to be part 1100 of Pauline's story.    So maybe not......

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
Just now, PrincessPurrsALot said:

So many of the guys end up looking like Dr. Zoidberg without his shell. 

giphy.gif

DEAD.

3 minutes ago, babyhouseman said:

She's going to get an 80s perm and say I won't be ignored, Jimmy.

Maybe she should try holding a boom box over her head and blast out some non sequiter tune.

Edited by Scratches19
  • LOL 5
19 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Whoopie was pretty good! Up here in Maine, we have a huge, shamelessly-caloric dessert of 2 cakes with cream inside called a "Whoopie Pie", and that's what I thought of immediately!!

So Whoopie pies are your fault. Shamelessly caloric, lol.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

Well, I can't lie, I only watched about 10 minutes of the show tonight, so I guess that I'll have to play catch up later. The last few shows left a real big nasty taste in my mouth. As I've always said, the main reason I keep coming back here is all of you especially in these awful times.

Night all my lovelies!😊

• Love 9
1 minute ago, mmecorday said:

Well, good night, everyone! I'll see some of you on Sunday night for the 90-Day Fiance live chat. Stay safe, stay away from fattening grapes, and stay well!

Oh I'll be there.  Tom knocking on Darcy's door!!!

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, DC Gal in VA said:

Well, I can't lie, I only watched about 10 minutes of the show tonight, so I guess that I'll have to play catch up later. The last few shows left a real big nasty taste in my mouth. As I've always said, the main reason I keep coming back here is all of you especially in these awful times.

Night all my lovelies!😊

Fast forward is your friend.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

Good night, dear Pounders! Stay home and stay safe. Teachers, and parents with kids at home, my hat is off to you all. Caregivers and everyone who goes out to work every day on the front lines, take care of yourselves. I love you all. See you next week!

• Love 12
10 minutes ago, LizzyB said:

I hear you, and for what it's worth, I take 6-feet-apart walks with my neighbor who is in the same situation with the canned curriculum, work equity issues, and admins who--at best--don't understand.  I listen to her, and I'll listen to you, and I thank you for your work.  Truly.

TY 😊 

• Love 4