Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E15: "Forever or Never"

• Start Topic

Jess and Austin are trying to spice up their white bread soaking in a glass of milk segments by “acting”  in producer induced drama and by editing done with a machete the show wants to cast doubt as they careen to Decision Day...if these two decide to divorce...then love is officially dead.

Jess is forlorn because the honeymoon’s officially over when Austin starts his routine work travel schedule and she is the cheese standing alone at home solo.

As Austin assured her they will be phoning, texting, face timing several times a day/evening (so suck it buttercup, this is my career)

He is already feeling pressure making less money than Jess and peers because he is just starting up the ladder. He is irritated because the producer makes them bring it up over and over, ad nauseum.

Jess is not communicating that she is mourning this magical time when they fell in love, he was all hers because he stayed in town for the filming and they bonded with their production crew making good teevee...they are “stars” in their love story.

She realizes when the circus packs up and leaves town and Austin starts traveling...she is alone again, naturally.

Edited by humbleopinion
  • Love 5
12 hours ago, sometimesjennifer said:

I agree 100% - he absolutely very clearly experienced a lot of trauma in his formative years. It is definitely the reason he lies and tries to cover up what's really going on so that he doesn't get punished or embarrassed. I totally get that. However, when he tosses it out as an excuse every time he acts like an asshole, that's where I take issue. Meka even said that he would be a dick and then say "well, I'm adopted" as his reason for his behavior without getting into the deeper issues. When he admitted that he was bullied as a kid because of his adoption, she looked like a light bulb went off and she was very grateful to him for explaining it deeper.

Exactly.  He most likely did experience some trauma.  But at the same time, this does not excuse the lies.  There are plenty of people that go through terrible circumstance like he did and are fine.  Not to mention, he is one of the lucky ones to have a family.  Most are not so lucky. 

I have an adopted daughter and while I would never say SHE's lucky b/c I feel like I'm the lucky one, she's had plenty of issues --- from being made fun of for being adopted (your mom should have aborted you!) -- to my late husband's cancer diagnosis her first week of first year in middle school and four year battle the death of my husband and the only father she's only known from cancer when she was 14 and then subsequent bullying by a violent girl in the high school I pulled her out of.  Guess what?  She's 18 now and not a big liar.  She's emotional, yes.  Compassionate.  Caring.  Tries to use her experiences to counsel younger people she's met that have some issues in their lives.  She doesn't use her trauma to excuse her actions. 

So I while I have sympathy for his trauma, I don't have sympathy that he lies about ridiculous things, lies his way out of busted, tries to word salad that he's a lied and then blames the person before him for finding him untrustworthy. 

• Love 16
23 hours ago, sasha206 said:

YES, this pissed me off.  Saving a turtle = moving it from the middle of the road.

I did laugh thought thinking of course she wanted to save it; that could be her twin sister.  

her spirit animal!

• LOL 5
56 minutes ago, sasha206 said:

So I while I have sympathy for his trauma, I don't have sympathy that he lies about ridiculous things, lies his way out of busted, tries to word salad that he's a lied and then blames the person before him for finding him untrustworthy. 

Thank you - that was exactly what I meant, but you worded it much better.

And many virtual hugs to you for choosing to adopt and raising a great human! You are both lucky to have each other. 😊

• Love 9
1 minute ago, sometimesjennifer said:

Thank you - that was exactly what I meant, but you worded it much better.

And many virtual hugs to you for choosing to adopt and raising a great human! You are both lucky to have each other. 😊

Aw, thank you!  She's a much nicer person than me!  I don't know how that happened! 🙂 

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, MyTwoCents said:

If I could give this 10 hearts I would! ❤️

First, Sasha, please accept my sincere condolences on the loss of your husband and your daughter’s dad. Life has certainly challenged you both and you have risen to the top with your daughter.

Thank you for sharing your story. Your analysis of Michael is dead on! He needs lots of intense therapy.

Aw, thank you so much!  It's definitely been a process, but we both know that you gotta find happiness in life and that family is everything!

• Love 4

Can we please have Katie's dad and Mindy's girlfriends be the experts on this show?  They speak more sense than any of the so-called experts.  

Clearly Katie's dad knows Katie is an asshole.  She speaks word salad just a little more clearly than Zach.  But she still makes zero sense to me.  She's trying to find reasons to say no on decision day and go back to her fuck boy.  Derek doesn't know how to show love or commitment or compromising?  Like you do, Katie?  Derek is bending over backwards to make this work while you bitch and moan about EVERYTHING.  Just admit that you want everything to be about you all the damn time.    I think Katie wants ridiculous movie love -- she wants a bad boy that's going to do bad things but then spend the rest of the time telling her how awesome and amazing she is.  All the time.

Derek, you can do better.  Much, much better.  

After seeing how Brandon reacted last week, I can't understand why Taylor would want to be in the same room with him, much less try and make this farce work.  It's one thing to walk away and say you don't want to be on camera (even though you voluntarily signed up for a reality show) but it's quite another to be attempting to instigate physical altercations with the crew.  He's trash.  

Of course I don't particularly like Taylor either.  She's fake AF.  

I also don't understand what Meka is trying to accomplish.  Michael hasn't shown that he's invested in any way, nor has he shown he's trying to grow and change.  He's still lying.  He's still not including Meka in any kind of major decision, like quitting a job.  As she pointed out, he's gone through 3 jobs in the 7 week time span.  Uh, no.  He clearly needs professional counseling and I don't think Meka needs to go along for the ride.  He's saying some magic words but it's the night before decision day and timing is everything.  Get out of this, Meka.

The "drama" around Jessica and Austin has got to be producer planted.  If it's not, I'm totally Team Austin.  It does seem weird that they wouldn't hug and kiss when Jess is leaving for the night but I feel fairly certain that Austin will bust out the "I love you" on decision day.  He really is a keeper and Jess should consider herself lucky (especially compared to the other matches this season.) 

I hope the preview clip with Mindy and Zach is wonky editing because Mindy does NOT need to go crawling back to that bag of hair.  She can do so much better.  I mean, did Zach beg her to reconsider when she said she wanted out?  Nope.  Did he seriously attempt anything in their shamarriage?  Nope.  Seek custody of the dog, Mindy, and move on!

Edited by psychoticstate
  • LOL 1
  • Love 12
3 minutes ago, psychoticstate said:

Can we please have Katie's dad and Mindy's girlfriends be the experts on this show?  They speak more sense than any of the so-called experts.  

Clearly Katie's dad knows Katie is an asshole.  She speaks word salad just a little more clearly than Zach.  But she still makes zero sense to me.  She's trying to find reasons to say no on decision day and go back to her fuck boy.  Derek doesn't know how to show love or commitment or compromising?  Like you do, Katie?  Derek is bending over backwards to make this work while you bitch and moan about EVERYTHING.  Just admit that you want everything to be about you all the damn time.  

Derek, you can do better.  Much, much better.  

After seeing how Brandon reacted last week, I can't understand why Taylor would want to be in the same room with him, much less try and make this farce work.  It's one thing to walk away and say you don't want to be on camera (even though you voluntarily signed up for a reality show) but it's quite another to be attempting to instigate physical altercations with the crew.  He's trash.  

Of course I don't particularly like Taylor either.  She's fake AF.  

I also don't understand what Meka is trying to accomplish.  Michael hasn't shown that he's invested in any way, nor has he shown he's trying to grow and change.  He's still lying.  He's still not including Meka in any kind of major decision, like quitting a job.  As she pointed out, he's gone through 3 jobs in the 7 week time span.  Uh, no.  He clearly needs professional counseling and I don't think Meka needs to go along for the ride.  He's saying some magic words but it's the night before decision day and timing is everything.  Get out of this, Meka.

The "drama" around Jessica and Austin has got to be producer planted.  If it's not, I'm totally Team Austin.  It does seem weird that they wouldn't hug and kiss when Jess is leaving for the night but I feel fairly certain that Austin will bust out the "I love you" on decision day.  He really is a keeper and Jess should consider herself lucky (especially compared to the other matches this season.) 

I hope the preview clip with Mindy and Zach is wonky editing because Mindy does NOT need to go crawling back to that bag of hair.  She can do so much better.  I mean, did Zach beg her to reconsider when she said she wanted out?  Nope.  Did he seriously attempt anything in their shamarriage?  Nope.  Seek custody of the dog, Mindy, and move on!

Amen to all.

I was one of the rare, okay maybe the only one person that liked Katy up until the last 3 episodes.  I kept thinking Derek just seems too good to be true.  I side eyed the never been in love thing.  But he's adorable, sweet, cute sense of humor.  He definitely deserves better than someone who seems to have to force herself to find joy in anything.  And her jealousy streak is way too strong.  If he stays with her, she'll constantly accuse him of flirting with everyone when he's probably just trying to have silly fun and is appreciative of someone not putting that down.  I really hope he says no.  But it really wouldn't surprise me if he says he wants to stay married and she doesn't.  

I ended up hating Taylor largely b/c she's so fake and her like, like, like, like, like became so annoying.  When first introduced they made her sound like she was getting her PhD i thought, wow, she's amazing.  I thought why are they giving her Brandon who seems to have not much substance.  Turns out she's a research coordinator, not a scientist.  Which makes sense b/c I couldn't find any substance to her. Not that you don't need to be smart to have that job, but they definitely Michael'd her resume. As much as I don't like her,  I would not want to be in a relationship with someone who picks fights with people that have zero to do with an argument for a show he signed up for.

Meka...I don't believe she's considering being with Michael one bit.  There's no redeeming him.  She's just collecting the MAFS paycheck.  I don't blame her for going through the motions.  Get the paycheck, you deserve it for having to ever be married to that guy.

Austin and Jen, there's no drama other than producer driven.  I was surprised by the lack of hug and kiss but figured that may be Austin's awkwardness or also producers making him not do that as if her "concerns" about his travel is making him rethink whether he wants to stay married.  I think mother/son will stay married.

• LOL 1
  • Love 11
On 4/8/2020 at 10:21 PM, Kira53 said:

Being "bitchy" is not intimidating - it  is unpleasant.  Why don't bitches understand that it makes their partner pull away instead of move toward their lover.

Yes. Funny how he had to vow to call her out on her bitchiness rather than turn away when she gets in a mood is Katie.  I said out loud "yes- then promptly grovel apologetically at her feet for insensitivity calling her a bi**h." 🙄

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, psychoticstate said:

Did he seriously attempt anything in their shamarriage?  Nope.

Really, if Mindy and Zach hadn’t been on TV, I’d think Mindy should say she’s never been married. She spent however long the honeymoon was with him, let’s say a week. Then, what, like once a week to film? They never lived together, never slept together, and she said he’d never even called her. She was married in name only; there’s nothing here. This is probably the least significant relationship either has ever been in.

Edited by Empress1
  • Love 13

Austin and Jen, there's no drama other than producer driven.  I was surprised by the lack of hug and kiss but figured that may be Austin's awkwardness or also producers making him not do that as if her "concerns" about his travel is making him rethink whether he wants to stay married.  I think mother/son will stay married.

I think there is some real friction there but not enough they'll divorce. They just need to work it out and I believe they do love each other. Its sad they got on a bit of a bad foot...

I fear Derek is going to want to stay married just not to fail or divorce. He should think a lot about what 'success' is going to look like. Its inevitable they won't stay together for long. Katie has too many negatives.

Neither Taylor or Brandon are spouse material. Stay single be happy!

I think 2 out of 5 will stay married for now. Austin and Jessica are probably looking forward to being on the couples couch...

• Love 3

If I look up "wet blanket" in the dictionary I think Michael's face would appear. He is so expressionless, flat, and dull. The "apple picking excursion" was painful.  He was not interacting AT ALL. And he will not make eye contact. I just don't understand his insistence (in words taken from a self-help book) in making the relationship work. There is, in fact, no relationship.

Katie obviously feels she is totally running the ship. As if it's up to HER to decide whether they will stay together. She can criticize him (he's a BOY!), she can always expect that if they fight HE will apologize, and she will always keep score while he continues to scramble to try and please her. 

As someone whose husband has traveled extensively in our 36 years of marriage, I can honestly say that Jessica is making a mountain out of a molehill- whether for the cameras or in reality.  It's not the end of the world. I get that Austin is tired of talking about it. He's not being sent on a secret spy mission with no communications for a year.

All the theatrics of Taylor's friends had me rolling my eyes.  It's like they were all auditioning.  

How many times do we need to hear "leap of faith" or "it's a big decision"?

Edited by KateHearts
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8
13 hours ago, ECM1231 said:

HOWEVER,  SHOWFAN is on to something. Last night I felt that Jess was belaboring the point about the frequency of travel BECAUSE Austin was not validating her feelings. She was sad about it. Austin got defensive and a bit pissy, imo. I felt that Jess just wanted him to say he would miss her a lot too and he understood she was sad. And that they'd work it out. She never said anything negative about his job itself.  AS SHOWFAN wisely surmised, she needed affirmation from him...that he cared for her and would miss her. She's feeling a bit on shaky ground b/c he has never said he loved her.

If she is on shaky ground because a man has not said he loves her in 8 weeks, then she needs to get a grip. I get that she's sad but Austin, nice, genuine guy that he is, does not come across to me as a gazing into the eyes all emotional, mushy type. He seems to be a realist: This is my job. This is what it requires. It comes with the package. I didn't see her validating his matter of fact feelings about his job. It was all about her and her wants and her poutiness. Meanwhile, she doesn't exactly come across as soft. Saying, "I do love you Austin," was not the melty, breathless way that the phrase is typically uttered. Still, it's probably producer driven but my comments are just based on what we've been shown. 

6 hours ago, humbleopinion said:

As Austin assured her they will be phoning, texting, face timing several times a day/evening (so suck it buttercup, this is my career)

I would lose my mind if I had to text, facetime my spouse several times a day when we were configuring/upgrading a network with new equipment. Just not possible. Jess needs to grow up a bit here if she's legit upset at this. 

I will say that I would bet everything that they will stay together but if they did not, that would be the most shocking moment ever.

• Love 5
21 minutes ago, Sterling said:

Or even kissed?  Held hands?  Made eye contact?

Having him touch me would be so creepy.  The stuff of nightmares.  How he communicated his "needs" on the plane going to the honeymoon shut that door.  Why would Mika let herself be used?  He won't even share his lunch - what kind of lover would he be? 

Michael stopped making eye contact after he realized Mika knew he was always lying. No more eye contact after that.

They did hold hands in one shot.  May have been producer driven.

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
18 hours ago, sasha206 said:

I get it, but it just seems it's pretty frequent on this board where people comment if someone is off, does something awkward or someone fucked up like Michael, people start saying someone is "on the spectrum"!

Oh, ok, I can see that. 
I just found this forum and site so I don’t have any previous posting experience and didn’t realize. 

• Love 2

I think Michael and Meka did hold hands once because we had a discussion about one of them not thanking the other (don't remember which) for holding his/her hand. I remember that because I commented that I once spent time with a very weird man who did thank me for holding his hand. But, I don't think they have ever done more than that, but I noticed that the bed dividing pillow was not there the other night.

• Love 1
On 4/9/2020 at 1:59 PM, karenbrady said:

When she stuck it in her mouth I was like "whaaattt???" The of course he follows suit. *sigh*

I’m surprised that big chunk went down.  Good thing she doesn’t have reflux.

I’ve never seen so much chatter between couples in my life.  Between Meka, Katy and Zack, I have no idea what the hell they were saying.  Too much talk, not enough trying.  I don’t care for this concept.  I’d have to see a person first before I could think about going forward.  The ones that actually made it are a fluke.

• Love 2
20 minutes ago, MyTwoCents said:

I’m in the boat right beside you. This season was the first time I’ve ever looked for, found, and joined any kind of forum like this. We’ll probably scrape our knees a couple of times while getting the hang of it. But I love it! Talking with people who love this show like I do, comparing notes, sharing ideas. I’m not sure if there are other forums out there like this; it was just the first one I found. 

Welcome to both of you.  There are lots of funny, sharp and insightful people here. Hope you’ll stick around for it all! 

• Love 10
5 hours ago, Kira53 said:

Having him touch me would be so creepy.  The stuff of nightmares.  How he communicated his "needs" on the plane going to the honeymoon shut that door.  Why would Mika let herself be used?  He won't even share his lunch - what kind of lover would he be? 

Michael stopped making eye contact after he realized Mika knew he was always lying. No more eye contact after that.

They did hold hands in one shot.  May have been producer driven.

Maybe the only pay he is receiving is from the show...

• Useful 2
  • Love 3

Hello psychoticstate

Excellent analysis as always...

Clearly Katie's dad knows Katie is an asshole.  She speaks word salad just a little more clearly than Zach. 

I wonder if she reads these posts and is shocked about how most people feel about her. Its remarkable how she thinks her mere presence alone is all she needs to offer and a little action between the sheets. Derek is bending over backwards for the booby prize. Did anyone on team Derek try to talk sense to him?

I also don't understand what Meka is trying to accomplish.  Michael hasn't shown that he's invested in any way, nor has he shown he's trying to grow and change.  He's still lying.  He's still not including Meka in any kind of major decision, like quitting a job.

I think I do get Meka she wanted to be married, knew marriages under any circumstances can be difficult and she is giving the full measure. Its surprising the experts haven't gotten on his ass some more. He can't be the person they interviewed for many hours before giving him the nod. I always question how well they vet these people. Asking for a work history shouldn't be difficult to ascertain. If they do remain married I'm predicting they'll be apart by reunion time as the lies continue to pile up. Its like a law of nature good woman always get stuck with lemons for men.

The look they captured on her face was like she was believing what he was selling. But reaction shots are the easiest to edit in. They save certain reactions for dramatic moments. I was hoping she would be sporting a new 'do' but doesn't look it.

The only lock I have is Austin and Jessica. They have so much going for them it would be foolish to quit over an artificial deadline.

I hope Derek comes to his senses (or Katie gives him the boot). He will thank her later...

I fear Micheal and Meka will stay together. Can't think of a good reason why.

Is anyone giving odds on Brandon showing up?

• Love 4

Forgive me if this has been mentioned but Meka said something about Michael purposely doing things to upset her. Clearly he was giving her the silent treatment and selfishly gobbled up the most desirable lunch - and I laughed at his reaction to the pudding. But now I’m wondering if he’s malicious on top of being a liar. I didn’t get that vibe from him  at first. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
7 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

I think Michael and Meka might stay together because of her job!  Cushy for him!  Salary, nice home, health insurance.

Yep I can see Michael hanging on!

But I hope that Meka is smart enough not to.  The only way she hangs on to him is to parlay their reality fame.  But God I hope she doesn't.

• Love 3
9 minutes ago, sasha206 said:

But I hope that Meka is smart enough not to.  The only way she hangs on to him is to parlay their reality fame.  But God I hope she doesn't.

I think it depends on how much she wants to be married.  Evidently she wasn't having much luck finding a husband on her own.

When Meka fires off that machine gun mouth....run, take cover but Michael endures so that says something for him.  Lol

Michael might make the best house husband and stay at home dad!  He seems well groomed and not bad looking.  

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

I think it depends on how much she wants to be married.  Evidently she wasn't having much luck finding a husband on her own.

When Meka fires off that machine gun mouth....run, take cover but Michael endures so that says something for him.  Lol

Michael might make the best house husband and stay at home dad!  He seems well groomed and not bad looking.  

He lies quite a bit, and if you believe him, had 3 jobs in 8 weeks (so he claims) meaning he is either impetuous or not dependable, and is so self-centered he takes what he wants. This does not make good husband/dad material.  

Also, I'm not so sure that any of them weren't having luck finding a spouse on their own and instead wanted reality fame.  All of them are still young.  They aren't 50 and never been married.

• Love 8

Meka strikes me as a woman who's been hurt before, and she'll be d*mned to let this guy roll over her.  I like her.  I think she's cute, I love her hair and her braces (shows a willingness to do better for herself), she's professional, and she does seem to want to want to be a wife, but she's not going to put up with someone who says one thing, then changes it, then changes it again, then jumps for joy over pudding while throwing the less desirable lunch at her.

Yes, she has the machine-gun method of speaking.  But she showed her true self, having fun with Taylor on their "date".  Just change Taylor out for some genuine, sweet guy, and she'd be a completely different person.  

I wish Meka had been paired with a great guy like an Austin or a Greg (from last season).  Or a Bobby type.  Someone sweet, kind, generous, thoughtful, who will look her in the eyes and tell her the truth.

• Love 15
2 minutes ago, Sterling said:

Meka strikes me as a woman who's been hurt before, and she'll be d*mned to let this guy roll over her.  I like her.  I think she's cute, I love her hair and her braces (shows a willingness to do better for herself), she's professional, and she does seem to want to want to be a wife, but she's not going to put up with someone who says one thing, then changes it, then changes it again, then jumps for joy over pudding while throwing the less desirable lunch at her.

Yes, she has the machine-gun method of speaking.  But she showed her true self, having fun with Taylor on their "date".  Just change Taylor out for some genuine, sweet guy, and she'd be a completely different person.  

I wish Meka had been paired with a great guy like an Austin or a Greg (from last season).  Or a Bobby type.  Someone sweet, kind, generous, thoughtful, who will look her in the eyes and tell her the truth.

I totally agree.   Was it her first night with him he told her she had to put out on the honeymoon?  And then lied about it.  As if we were supposed to believe she made that up.  From day one of their marriage, he's been lying.   There's no way to redeem a relationship that starts off like that.  She can't trust one word he says.  I don't blame her for being angry, uptight.  

• Love 8
12 hours ago, MyTwoCents said:

Thank you, Kareem! Definitely agree about the folks on here: funny, sharp and insightful! That was surprising; I was afraid these kind of sites had hateful trolls like you hear about. But not here. Everyone is really interested in the show and has great inputs! And I laugh so hard at some of you guys! 🤣 I love this forum! 

But we are hateful trolls!!  😂😂

We just troll the show participants, not each other, lol.

Welcome!!

• LOL 5
1 minute ago, sasha206 said:

I totally agree.   Was it her first night with him he told her she had to put out on the honeymoon?  And then lied about it.  As if we were supposed to believe she made that up.  From day one of their marriage, he's been lying.   There's no way to redeem a relationship that starts off like that.  She can't trust one word he says.  I don't blame her for being angry, uptight.  

I'd be throwing things at him if I was her.   Heck, her machine-gun mouth would be the least thing I'd do.

Something else I love that she did was to meet with his sister.  She had a nice, calm lunch, and his sister seemed so sweet too.  Meka tried her hardest to find out what makes Michael, Michael.  Her sister's explanation seemed to hit Meka, and Meka seemed to show compassion with him.  Until he lied....again.  About the job/no job/job.  Ugh.

Here's what I wish:  I wish Pastor Cal would pull Meka aside once this is over and do a separate "find Meka a great guy" show.  Heck, I wish they'd do this for Mindy and Derek too.  Find the good ones, a good partner.  (FWIW, for all the snark Pastor Cal receives, I'm in the solitary camp of "love him").

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
12 minutes ago, Sterling said:

I'd be throwing things at him if I was her.   Heck, her machine-gun mouth would be the least thing I'd do.

Something else I love that she did was to meet with his sister.  She had a nice, calm lunch, and his sister seemed so sweet too.  Meka tried her hardest to find out what makes Michael, Michael.  Her sister's explanation seemed to hit Meka, and Meka seemed to show compassion with him.  Until he lied....again.  About the job/no job/job.  Ugh.

Here's what I wish:  I wish Pastor Cal would pull Meka aside once this is over and do a separate "find Meka a great guy" show.  Heck, I wish they'd do this for Mindy and Derek too.  Find the good ones, a good partner.  (FWIW, for all the snark Pastor Cal receives, I'm in the solitary camp of "love him").

Exactly.  Annul the marriages, then have them on a dating show that doesn't rush them to marriage!

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

Is Gregg still around?

Happily married to Deonna, unfortunately for all the single gals out there.  

Deonna's a lucky girl.  She's one I really liked too.  She wasn't mushy-mushy all over Gregg, and she waited to make sure he was "for real".  Seems like she's been this consistent partner for him, which he deserves.

There have been some awesome people on this show.  And some horrible.  

But I can't think of any neutral....which leads me to believe more & more in producer manipulation:

A few great people + a few train wrecks = ratings.

• Love 8
40 minutes ago, Sterling said:

But we are hateful trolls!!  😂😂

We just troll the show participants, not each other, lol.

Welcome!!

Yes, like when Katie saw the turtle and thought she was looking in a mirror.

24 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

Is Gregg still around?

Yes, he and his wife will be in the new Couples Show that Lifetime is coming up with.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
On 4/9/2020 at 7:01 PM, sasha206 said:

Yeah, I think we need to be careful with the spectrum/aspergers/autism diagnoses.  Liars often won't look you in the eye, they fidget.  I see nothing that suggests he is anything but someone who lies to get out of situations and to make themselves look better.

Watching him, he has so many "tells" of a liar- the avoidance of eye contact, touching his face, etc.

• Love 6
2 hours ago, sasha206 said:

..if you believe him, had 3 jobs in 8 weeks (so he claims)

Wonder if that includes Black Power Michael's principal job?

Seems like Black Power Michael's main job now is to stay married to someone who has a paycheck.

Edited by Liberty
  • LOL 2
  • Love 7
On 4/9/2020 at 12:21 PM, thatsall said:

Anyone else find Katie's dad magnetic?

Yes ... ME!!!  I’ve been crushing on him from the wedding day 🙂 

He reminds me of the actor Michael Keaton from about ten years ago. Hot!

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
16 hours ago, MyTwoCents said:

I’m in the boat right beside you. This season was the first time I’ve ever looked for, found, and joined any kind of forum like this. We’ll probably scrape our knees a couple of times while getting the hang of it. But I love it! Talking with people who love this show like I do, comparing notes, sharing ideas. I’m not sure if there are other forums out there like this; it was just the first one I found. 

Same here! I’ve watched several seasons of this show, and not until Katie did I feel the need to seek out more of my own people to see if I was the only one who despises her. And I see, nope! I’m definitely not alone! lol

• LOL 7
  • Love 8
14 hours ago, DrewPaul2010 said:

Hello psychoticstate

Excellent analysis as always...

I wonder if she reads these posts and is shocked about how most people feel about her. Its remarkable how she thinks her mere presence alone is all she needs to offer and a little action between the sheets. Derek is bending over backwards for the booby prize. Did anyone on team Derek try to talk sense to him?

I think I do get Meka she wanted to be married, knew marriages under any circumstances can be difficult and she is giving the full measure. Its surprising the experts haven't gotten on his ass some more. He can't be the person they interviewed for many hours before giving him the nod. I always question how well they vet these people. Asking for a work history shouldn't be difficult to ascertain. If they do remain married I'm predicting they'll be apart by reunion time as the lies continue to pile up. Its like a law of nature good woman always get stuck with lemons for men.

The look they captured on her face was like she was believing what he was selling. But reaction shots are the easiest to edit in. They save certain reactions for dramatic moments. I was hoping she would be sporting a new 'do' but doesn't look it.

The only lock I have is Austin and Jessica. They have so much going for them it would be foolish to quit over an artificial deadline.

I hope Derek comes to his senses (or Katie gives him the boot). He will thank her later...

I fear Micheal and Meka will stay together. Can't think of a good reason why.

Is anyone giving odds on Brandon showing up?

There are girls that are going to be lining up for Derek. So far he has been nothing but sweet, patient, and understanding. Add to all of this that he is not a bad looking guy and has a good job.

Katie is one of those women who rejects good guys in favor of stupid bad boys and then wonders why her life is miserable.

• Love 11
57 minutes ago, Little said:

Same here! I’ve watched several seasons of this show, and not until Katie did I feel the need to seek out more of my own people to see if I was the only one who despises her. And I see, nope! I’m definitely not alone! lol

Sometimes I think commenting on reality shows is as much fun, if not more than watching them!  This is a really a great site, so welcome newbies!

• Love 13
4 minutes ago, sasha206 said:

Sometimes I think commenting on reality shows is as much fun, if not more than watching them!  This is a really a great site, so welcome newbies!

No one else I know watches the show...its my guilty pleasure and relief from constant Covid-19 news...

BTW I found out what the 19 means...its the amount of pounds will gain as we sit around and eat junk food and watch reality TV.

• LOL 16
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, DrewPaul2010 said:

No one else I know watches the show...its my guilty pleasure and relief from constant Covid-19 news...

BTW I found out what the 19 means...its the amount of pounds will gain as we sit around and eat junk food and watch reality TV.

Ooooh yeah on both!

I had a terrible thought of if this goes on a long time, we're going to run out of new reality show material.

I have a feeling we'll be seeing a lot of those unseen footage type of shows.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
On 4/8/2020 at 6:20 PM, Ohwell said:

So Michael never had a job in the first place.

My thoughts entirely!

Thank Heavens this nightmare will soon be over so Meka can resume her life without that albatross, Michael, hung around her neck.  From what I see in him, NO JOB will ever work out for him and there will ALWAYS be "issues" regarding how he functions at home and in the workplace, so Meka RUNNNNNNNN!!!

• Love 9