Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E15: "Forever or Never"

• Start Topic

Katie's Dad knows that Katie is a .....BITC*. 

he reallly tells her what she should hear...but she is too busy being Katie ---bet she takes after her mother.

• Love 16
(edited)
56 minutes ago, Ohwell said:

Jessica:  Austin and I's relationship.  That's even worse than vunnerable.

I's...I ran out of the room screaming.....Malaprop!.... Malaprop!

1 hour ago, Ohwell said:

she picked up that turtle!  Heh.

Hope she get a big dose of salmonella (turtles carry salmonella)

Edited by humbleopinion
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3
37 minutes ago, MyTwoCents said:

I really really hate when Michael finishes talking (in this case, what took him four days to think up) and he purses his stupid mouth, nose goes up in the air, eyes slowly close to slits. I’ve known people that get that look and it just makes me want to slap the hell out of him! What the hell is that? Arrogance? Fake arrogance? He’s praying that people believe what he’s said?

Okay, I didn’t notice it before, but now I can’t unsee it.  

• LOL 7
  • Love 3
(edited)

What the hell, Meka? Y'all have two days left and you're like "oh let's toast to new beginnings?" New beginnings of y'all's divorce.

Jessica please, you and Austin have the only good relationship. STFU about him not saying he loves you.

Edited by PupCal
  • LOL 3
  • Love 17
31 minutes ago, Kira53 said:

She is saving and animal that she doesn't know how to take care of. 

That made me so angry, I’d have punched her face if she was in front of me. Enslaving a perfectly happy animal is not saving it. That turtle has a beautiful home in the wild and doesn’t need “saving.” I’m glad they set the turtle free but omg I was literally homicidal. 

• Love 19
4 minutes ago, LennieBriscoe said:

Holy cow, Jessica is one assuming dame (as Austin chugs his wine)! Maybe he DOESN'T feel what he calls love! 

I think that is right on. She's a little clingy and he's young and has a good job, while she's already whining about his travel.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

Lifelong East Coaster/Marylander, so I would recognize that turtle anywhere.  But come on, guys.  You remove it from its habitat to “save it?”  *sigh🤦‍♀️

I cringed when I saw that, I hope they actually put back the turtle in it's habitat. Poor turtle doesn't deserve being kidnapped by Katie.☹️

• Love 17

Katie needs therapy. She's misreading her namesake from Shakespeare, who was a shrew, but didn't want to remain one after meeting her match. Katie does! She wants permission to act like a beeyotch, with the demand that Derek "step up to the plate" in "taming" her, or would that be "manhandling" (her word) her? 

Girlfriend likes it rough. 

• Love 13

Noooooooo.  No chance.  Meka won't go for it.  And regular life the Michael in the girls life slowly slowly reels them in and the gaslighting ropes them in and the start blaming themself.  These guys never take responsibility.  The partner keeps trying to fix it.  Same with Taylor and Brandon.  Great excuses.

31 minutes ago, TheBride said:

How did these psychologists pick a compulsive liar as a groom? Meka should sue them for complete incompetence!!!

Don't blame psychologist.  Cal's a pastor and the other one is a sociologist.  Dr. V might be a psychologist.  And we all know the producers make the matches and the experts make the craziest excuses for the matches.

9 minutes ago, Ohwell said:

So Michael never had a job in the first place.

This is what I was thinking after the Yoga lie.  The show didn't vet him at all.  

7 minutes ago, gladitsover said:

Michael is lying again - he got fired, give me a break! Meka is more than patient with this sociopath.

Yes, sociopath.  And that correct diagnosis is no excuse for his behavior.  It does explain why he isn't going to learn from experience or change no matter if the goes to therapy.  Gonna lie there too or just tell his version of the truth.  There is no hope for him.  No job in education in the future I think.  At least if they check references. 

7 minutes ago, gonecrackers said:

Meka's starting to blame herself, so his shit is playing her already. If she stays with him he'll totally fuck her up emotionally.

Yes, yes, yes!  6 weeks is too long.  3 months and she might be a gonner.

• Love 9
(edited)

Katie is afraid of getting dumped at decision day (and by a nerd, of all things!), so she is testing Derek. She also thinks she's a real therapist ("be emotionally naked") but she really isn't qualified. 

Edited by gladitsover
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 21
4 minutes ago, gladitsover said:

Katie is afraid of getting dumped at decision day, so she is testing Derek. She also thinks she's a real therapist ("be emotionally naked") but she really isn't qualified. 

If she had said vunnerable, Derek might have been all for it..  

• LOL 5
  • Love 2