Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E15: "Forever or Never"

• Start Topic

5 minutes ago, Empress1 said:

Doesn’t Jessica work 12-hour shifts? (Probably more now; I hope she’s doing OK dealing with COVID-19 as a healthcare provider.) Is she the only one allowed to be dedicated to her career? I like Austin standing up for himself. I don’t know what Jessica wants him to do. He has to travel for work. He clearly loves his work and he’s not going to give it up, nor should he. It’s one of those “decide what you can live with, and live with it” situations.

Jessica wants him home making dinner and cleaning house and taking care of the kids when they have them.  She doesn't seem to respect him or his work.  Only her job seems to matter. 

• Love 10

Jessica is tiresome. He got a late start in his career and maybe with time he won’t travel as much but the people I know in software sales do pretty well with time. If they stay together he’s going to need some freedom from her constant direction. 

• Love 14
7 minutes ago, PupCal said:

They gotta stop airing this Snyder's of Hanover pretzel commercial during MAFS, I keep thinking it's part of the episode!

That commercial cracks me up because I could totally see Meka on that couch giving Michael the stink eye.

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
Just now, Ohwell said:

Wait.  Why are Zach and Mindy shown in the previews?  I thought they were over. 

I know. And where is Brandon, is he refusing to film? 
I think none of them should stay together. If any of them do, I think it will all be for the camera’s and they’ll split up after the show is over. 

• Love 8
(edited)

Who expects fulfillment in 6 weeks?  Katie's father is "on time".  He wants Katie to date someone that doesn't have malicious intent.  Not just not be a "badboy".  No Malicious intent.  "Are you always so amped?"  "You would frighten me."  Katie doesn't take feedback well.  Not very insightful.  She needs a lot of professional supervision and personal therapy.  

3 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

I know. And where is Brandon, is he refusing to film? 
I think none of them should stay together. If any of them do, I think it will all be for the camera’s and they’ll split up after the show is over. 

Jessica and Austin should continue to work on their marriage.

Edited by Kira53
  • Love 17
12 minutes ago, Kiss my mutt said:

Jessica is tiresome. He got a late start in his career and maybe with time he won’t travel as much but the people I know in software sales do pretty well with time. If they stay together he’s going to need some freedom from her constant direction. 

Austin is a network engineer not software sales.  Remember how Jessica said she made so much more money?

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
(edited)
8 minutes ago, TheBride said:

Wow. Zach comes back for the last show? Ok, this is all staged.

More camera time for Monsieur Pompadour in his PeeWee Herman suit....Ranch, Oil and vinegar, 1000 Island, Blue Cheese...get ready for Zach's word salad...I'll make croutons....mmmm buttered toasties....

Edited by humbleopinion
  • LOL 15
  • Love 3
(edited)
11 minutes ago, OnTime said:

Austin is a network engineer not software sales.  Remember how Jessica said she made so much more money?

Good thing she's got a secure job in these Covid times...Her huzzy can't travel, no business meetings, everything's shut down... Austin's job is on ice.

Jessica gots her wish...Austin is home, furloughed from work, making burning dinner, loading the dishwasher...

Edited by humbleopinion
  • LOL 6
  • Love 6
(edited)

Sorry, 8 weeks.  Jessicia is saying all the wrong things.  But Austin won't hold it against her. 

Derrick seems sincere and he takes responsibility for his part.  He'll make a good husband but not with Katie.  Being "bitchy" is not intimidating - it  is unpleasant.  Why don't bitches understand that it makes their partner pull away instead of move toward their lover.

Edited by Kira53
  • Love 20

Hold up.  Austin said Jessica makes them go to bed at the same time.  Hubby and I tried that when we were newlyweds.  It lasted approximately 3 nights lol. 
I think she’s a controller, that one. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 14
40 minutes ago, Ohwell said:

Jessica wants him home making dinner and cleaning house and taking care of the kids when they have them.  She doesn't seem to respect him or his work.  Only her job seems to matter. 

I just think she was feeling the stress of decision day.

• Love 6

If I were Meka, the fact that my husband lost three jobs within eight weeks would be cause for concern.  I don’t believe Michael was ever gainfully employed.  He probably spent his days at the movies and in the park.  Now that it’s getting colder, he had to move indoors.  Hence why he started spending more time at home.

The “hook-up culture” tends to empower the Katies of this world.  It gives them an inflated sense of self.  They believe guys want to sleep with them because they are hot, when in reality, that is all they want to do. 

• Useful 4
  • Love 15
(edited)

I can't wait until couples couch.  I love watching the replay with my new friends.  I want to remember to close caption it.  It's like a watch party.  I watch the couples not the MAFS.

In the 30 minute pre-segment, Pastor Cal showed there was no hope for Brandon and Taylor.  Taylor didn't have her dad in her life and that reflects on her trying to help Brandon when he is rejecting of her from the first day.  No way was she perfect, but Brandon has been a gaslighting, angry, moody, paranoid, volatile, time bomb. Fatherless daughters often put up with some crazy situations.

51 minutes ago, Meowwww said:

Hold up.  Austin said Jessica makes them go to bed at the same time.  Hubby and I tried that when we were newlyweds.  It lasted approximately 3 nights lol. 
I think she’s a controller, that one. 

Not only a controller but an identical twin that thinks a spouse is a replacement for the identical twin relationship.  Very unrealistic to expect to do everything together and never be apart.  Jessica would say she isn't expecting that but her behavior and demands say she is looking for that which she lost when her twin took a mate.

38 minutes ago, humbleopinion said:

Can’t wait to see the set during the Decision Day...everyone social distancing except for the couple(s)still together....the “experts” calling it in from their home basements

Joking right?  You do know the ending was filmed months ago. 

Most of the couples wouldn't have had problems social distancing.  Zac stayed in his own apartment as if COVID-19 was happening during the filming.  Maybe that's why Brandon was never there.  He didn't want to stay in the production van cause production wasn't wearing masks - he thought they were trying to kill him.

Edited by Kira53
  • LOL 6
  • Love 5

The whole time Michael met with his sister, I was waiting for her to throw in a line about "Yeah, dealing with the funeral planning is stressful, etc.", and it never came. Did she mention the death before and I just missed it? If not, I believe Unc is either sitting at home laughing at his dumb nephew, actually died 10 years ago, or doesn't exist.

• Love 17
1 hour ago, Straycat80 said:
  1 hour ago, Ohwell said:

Wait.  Why are Zach and Mindy shown in the previews?  I thought they were over. 

The producers are trying to get us to believe they have gotten back together.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
6 minutes ago, Kira53 said:

I can't wait until couples couch.  I love watching it with my new friends.  I wan't to remember to close caption it.  It's like a watch party

I agree!  It’s the only party we’re going to get for a while.  CC and reading all the comments here mean so much to me now. Who says adults can’t have imaginary friends?

• LOL 4
  • Love 3

Michael pulls the death card....what a jack hole.

Michael criticizing Meka for lack of compassion during his grief. 
To her credit, she did apologize.

Sneaky to put the Security cam film with Tay’s hand on Bray’s ween as they snuggle on the couch...He is going to have a panic attack and go ballistic over that addition to the episode.

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, gonecrackers said:

Now comes the fake Jessica/Austin what do we do on decision day. Yeah right, follow production's orders, but I don't believe either of you are having any doubts.

Good acting job tho — Jessica WAS truly annoying & Austin seemed truly annoyed. I got a kick out of the perfectly made up bed with the perfectly positioned pillows on the “last morning.” she’s quite anal retentive, isn’t she? That would get old.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
3 hours ago, ShowFan said:

Littering the water with keys as a sign of undying love??

That was a laughably cheesy very poor imitation of a famous bridge in Paris. OMG that was cringe-y.

• Love 7
3 hours ago, Kira53 said:

Poor Meka, Michael wants to spend time with you.  Why can't he stop torturing Meka?  No talking, no answering.  I got a laugh at the apple picking and lunch picking.

I personally was eye rolling at his THROWING of the apples into the bucket (like a toddler might do). Apple abuse! Those are going to be bruised & useless apples. I was a bit taken aback later though when Michael started a conversation (as Meka has repeatedly demanded), got two words out, and she interrupted/talked over him with “Can I go first?” C’mon.

• Love 11

I am still watching this episode and just had to pause to come on here to say that Michael is a raging psychopath.  I don’t care what a harpy Meka is.......he deserves a lot worse, and she deserves a medal for putting up with him.

• LOL 1
  • Love 14
2 hours ago, JustDuckie said:

Michael gives himself a C+???????

Oh man, on what planet?

Haha that's what I was thinking this whole episode - what planet is this man from?  He humiliates her at the couples' retreat but is going to make up for it with a fun day of apple picking, where he ignores her, picks the good lunch and then eats it standing at the opposite end of the picnic blanket?  I'd find it hard to be vunnerable around a guy like that.  I'm sure Meka's newfound optimism is a producer ploy to build "suspense" for decision day.

Ditto with Jessica and Austin.  My $$ says he will SAY IT at decision day when they decide to stay together.

1 hour ago, humbleopinion said:

Sneaky to put the Security cam film with Tay’s hand on Bray’s ween as they snuggle on the couch...He is going to have a panic attack and go ballistic over that addition to the episode.

Am I the only one who thinks that was a fake Brandon?  They don't show his face from the front, but the little side views look like a different guy to me.

• Useful 3
  • Love 7
4 hours ago, Ohwell said:

I do agree, that damn frat boy hat has to go.

What's worse than wearing a frat boy hat? Wearing a backwards frat boy hat. 

Derek looked so nice and clean with his fresh haircut when he met up with his dad and sister then goes to a nice dinner with Katie looking all dirty and wearing a hat at the table. C'mon, bro. Don't prove this wench right. 

I never cared for Jessica. Looks like Austin's patience is running out. Very telling remark he made when he said things can't always be her way all the time, like going to bed at the same time together every night. He also told her to pretty much shut up about his traveling job, he's tired of hearing about it.  Then back at the apartment he tells her she can take the photo album with her and closes the door without even a kiss or a hug. Finally, Austin! The boy has grown some balls! She must be a joy to live with. A joy as long as you're doing exactly what she wants you to do.  

Meka looked beautiful at dinner with Michael. That's all I have to say about those two. 

Brandon and Taylor. Who are they kidding? Waste of time. 

• Love 13
(edited)

Katie’s caption says she’s a mental health professional. LOL! Her dad and stepmom gave away the game. She’s dated some dregs and dad is hope hope hoping he can get her “settled.” But not as much as her stepmom does! Cheers!

Derek, I told you to run. So many are screaming the same thing it’s a wonder you couldn’t  hear it through the space-time continuum—back to last August.

Meka, find a good lawyer. Not for your divorce, that’s a cinch. Sue the crap out of the producers for hooking you up with this trash. Sorry you had to apologize, but I’m old enough to remember that your “husband” is a liar, so not believing that some cousin died is like a teacher hearing an excuse that a grandparent died. For the seventh time.

Jess, those are the fugliest PJs I’ve ever seen.

Zach! Stay off my TV! Take a page from Brandon, pack your knives and go.

Edited by buttersister
  • Love 10

Recap of next week's preview (or It's all about Decision Day):

Pastor Cal voice over: "Next time on Married at First Sight, it's Decision Day..."

Clips of Derek getting out of car; Katie sitting alone, waiting; Jessica getting out of car.

Jessica in ITM: "It's crazy to think that eight weeks ago I married a complete stranger..." Clips of Austin walking through doorway; Jessica sitting by herself. J: "...and I"m worried because I don't know how he's feeling." Austin looking at ring.

Meka, waking up in bed. She looks at her ring. Michael, in separate bedroom, sitting on the end of the bed.

Pastor Cal: "...our couples will have to make the most consequential decision of their lives..." 

Zach playing with his ring. Mindy, looking serious, and fiddling with her ring.

Taylor, sitting on the edge of her bed, looking at her ring.

Pastor Cal: "...to stay married or to get a divorce."

Meka, in pink dress, sitting by herself in chair, playing with ring.  Meka voice over: "I came into this to have a  marriage that would last forever, but Michael and I have had pretty big issues."

Michael getting out of car (with his damn earbuds in). Michael voice over: "We didn't come into the process to fail, so for this not to work would be devastating." Michael walking up and down in room.

Derek entering building. Derek voice over: "I don't wanna be another statistic. I don't wanna be just another marriage that ends up in divorce." Derek, sitting in chair, touching ring. "This is the biggest decision I've ever had to make."

Cut to Katie and Derek, with all three experts. Katie: "It does feel more like just a friendship, and there are a lot of things about each other that we just wish were different." Derek looks like he just got shot down.

Cut to Austin and Jessica, with the experts. Pastor Cal: "How do you feel about the L-word?" Austin looks uncomfortable. Austin: "At times we butt heads, and difficulties have come up (Jessica's head swivels, like she is shocked)."

Jessica voice over: "If Austin doesn't say 'I love you' today, that would be really crushing."

Cut to Meka and Michael. Pastor Cal: "You do realize that we are personally responsible for our truth." (Michael and Meka are so far apart on the couch, it's a wonder they're not falling off.) Michael: "I do. But it's hard to admit that you have not done everything right." Cut to Meka, glancing down, and trying to hide a smile.

Cut to Zach and Mindy. Zach: "I just didn't realize how guarded I was, and I look back, and that was a huge mistake." He looks at Mindy. "I feel like you came in my life for a reason." A smile from Mindy.

Cut to Taylor. Dr. Pepper: "Do you think Brandon will come today?" Taylor: "If he doesn't show up, I will be very disappointed." Clips of Taylor wiping eyes; Taylor removing ring.

Michael closing his eyes; Katie holding her ring.

Back to Zach and Mindy. Dr. V: "The time has come for you to decide..."

Back to Meka and Michael. Pastor Cal: "Do you want to stay married?"

Back to Austin and Jessica. Dr. Pepper: "Or do you want to get a divorce?"

Derek looks at Katie with an expectant expression. Katie is wiping her eyes.

Mindy: "I feel like deciding to separate from Zach was not good for me." Dr. V looks lost for words; Pastor Cal is frowning. Mindy: "You have it in you to be a good husband." A smile from Zach. Pastor Cal looks like his head is going to explode. Huge smile from Mindy. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
18 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

Meka looked beautiful at dinner with Michael. That's all I have to say about those two. 

Yes, she did. Also, what the heck? How did she not lose it when he said he had given his 2-week notice? Whatever happened to him telling the truth? Like she said, if she hadn't asked him about his schedule, would he ever have told her? Meka, Meka, Meka - do not let one good day with him fool you into thinking he's changed. I do love Michael's sister though.

• Love 12