Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E15: "Forever or Never"

• Start Topic

5 hours ago, ChiMama said:

That was a laughably cheesy very poor imitation of a famous bridge in Paris. OMG that was cringe-y.

Mostly trashing the water.  Disgusting. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
(edited)
11 hours ago, Kira53 said:

Being "bitchy" is not intimidating - it  is unpleasant. 

Yeah, Katie’s biggest problem is an overinflated sense of self. She’s ... not that great. She’s not attractive, she’s immature, she doesn’t have a nice personality, she doesn’t seem particularly intelligent, she doesn’t seem particularly interesting (cultured, well-traveled, interesting hobbies, etc.). She’s utterly basic at best. She seems to be playing at this “boss bitch” archetype when there’s nothing to back it up. What she really needs is for someone to tell her, “Being a bitch isn’t cute, it just makes you a bitch,” or “I’m not intimidated by you; I just don’t like you” and dump her over it; then maybe she’d start to figure some shit out.

There was a moment when her dad looked like “Oh, we so missed the mark raising this one.”

Re: Jessica: while I’m sure she has to be controlled and bossy at work, she needs to turn that off in her personal life. She was barking orders at the group on the couples trip. And the idea that someone could make me, an adult, go to bed at a certain time is pretty laughable. I think she and Austin will be fine, but Austin needs to put his foot down with her more (she’s clearly not used to being stood up to; she seemed genuinely rattled) and she needs to loosen up.

(People were calling Mindy frumpy but I actually think Jessica is very plain-looking. IMO Taylor, even with her janky hair, is the most attractive of the women by far.)

Edited by Empress1
  • Love 24

Just coming on now and haven’t read all posts yet.  So, every parent knows their children.  Katy’s Father has her number.  Katy is sitting there all high n mighty knocking the shit out of Derek.  She wanted to be paired with a thirty year old and got Derek instead.  Poor thing.  He’s not good enough.  If he’s that stupid to not have seen thru her already, then he deserves her and all her craziness.  He better say he wants a divorce.

• Love 10
54 minutes ago, Empress1 said:

People were calling Mindy frumpy but I actually think Jessica is very plain-looking.)

Thank you for saying this.  In fact her control issue causes more attention to be focused on her 'look' and mannerisms.

• Love 7
8 minutes ago, Liberty said:

Thank you for saying this.  In fact her control issue causes more attention to be focused on her 'look' and mannerisms.

I agree.  Austin just might say no.  She’ll have a breakdown.  Maybe they all will say no.

• Love 3
13 hours ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

Sister Michael knows a lot more than she’s letting on.  I have a feeling that this has been an issue many times in the past.  She does seem like she would be a wonderfully supportive friend. 

Why does she seem so composed and self aware, while he is an absolute jackass? He is just now realizing he may not have fully dealt with the trauma in his life. Why did it take being on a tv show and dragging Meka along with him to realize that? I really, really like his sister but I wonder why she hasn't tried to nudge him to seek therapy for his blatantly obvious issues before this. Maybe they really aren't that close at all and she never felt like it was her place to give him advice before.

13 hours ago, Kira53 said:

Katie's inner child is stupid.  She is saving and animal that she doesn't know how to take care of. 

They probably gave that turtle a death sentence, removing him from his own habitat and randomly dumping him somewhere else. She is such an asshole, in so many ways. When said she did that whole thing to prove to Derek she could be spontaneous and playful, I just rolled my eyes. On Unfiltered she was asked about Derek trying to initiate things with her and her shutting him down, and she said he tried one time and it felt forced and fake so she didn't like it. Well, this whole "inner child" bullshit was incredibly forced and fake and he went along with it to placate her. I really, really hope he says no and she says yes so she can get all pissed about being dumped by someone she sees as such a dork and a loser.

13 hours ago, gonecrackers said:

He & her mom know Derek is better than the 'bad boys' she leans towards & are worried she's fucking up a good thing.

And they'll have to deal with her usual creeps, again.

Yea, the whole "malicious intent" thing really stuck with me. She grudgingly agreed that Derek was better than previous guys she has dated but only because he didn't have "malicious intent." So, these other guys were actively trying to hurt her from the start and her whole family knew it? WTF kind of shitbags was she dating?

13 hours ago, TMI said:

Katie's Dad knows that Katie is a .....BITC*. 

he reallly tells her what she should hear...but she is too busy being Katie ---bet she takes after her mother.

But her mother straight up told her to chill tf out because she probably won't ever find anyone better than Derek. She seemed like a pretty straight shooter as well. I am not sure who created this ego monster Katie has become, but both of her parents have come off fairly level headed with her.

13 hours ago, gladitsover said:

Michael is lying again - he got fired, give me a break! Meka is more than patient with this sociopath.

When Meka asked why he has been around the house a lot more lately and he said he gave his two weeks notice, the alarms went off in my head immediately. Why would he suddenly be home if he had just given notice? He was fired for sure.

10 hours ago, humbleopinion said:

Sneaky to put the Security cam film with Tay’s hand on Bray’s ween as they snuggle on the couch...He is going to have a panic attack and go ballistic over that addition to the episode.

That was super weird with them crawling all over each other and maybe even making out? I am so very confused by those two. If he hates her so much, has no respect for her, and doesn't even want to be friends with her, why would she even let him in the door, let alone get all up on him like that? There is so much more going on there that they have not shown us. This is why we do not need five couples. We don't have the time to get the full story on any of them, so we just get confusing little bits and pieces.

• Love 14

Jess is a bossy, controlling nag. She hates that Austin will need to travel for work--because she has no control over it. It bothers her that he hasn't said 'I love you' yet--because she has no control over it. The bloom is off the rose with her IMO. Good luck with that, Austin.

• Love 12

I hope Derek and Katie's dads become best pals after this. 

They both seem like great, sensible, cool guys.

Katie just makes me see red all the time now.  Every look, every word, every grimace, every turtle puss face she pulls.    Ugh.  She is repulsive and a prime example of how jealousy can eat you alive.   

• LOL 3
  • Love 18
14 hours ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

Lifelong East Coaster/Marylander, so I would recognize that turtle anywhere.  But come on, guys.  You remove it from its habitat to “save it?”  *sigh🤦‍♀️

YES, this pissed me off.  Saving a turtle = moving it from the middle of the road.

I did laugh thought thinking of course she wanted to save it; that could be her twin sister.  

• LOL 9
  • Love 3
14 minutes ago, sometimesjennifer said:

WTF kind of shitbags was she dating?

I would imagine that the only guys willing to give her the time of day are sh!tbags since Katie is a sh!tbag, as well. This is probably her only chance to get a decent guy. MAFS did her a favor but she doesn't realize it. She can't help being the biggest conceited asshole in every room she enters.

• Love 15
(edited)

I am soooo glad this mess is almost over. My thoughts. . .

1) Yes, Meka did look really pretty on their last night. That picnic was horrible - it had to be edited to look like Michael was that awful. He didn't talk to her, picked HIS lunch first and threw her the rest, dropped the employment bomb at their last meal, etc. BUT, I really didn't like it when Michael started to initiate a conversation that could have been exactly what Meka wanted, when she cut him off to go first (as if she was going to say anything new) and stopped him. That was on her and she did not look the least bit sorry when he told her how he felt about her total lack of compassion and sympathy when his relative died. I do not understand why she keeps trying to insist that there is anything real about their "marriage." She doesn't even like him - and that's understandable. Who would want to start a married life with a lying, unemployed man in serious need of intense therapy?

2) Katie is the most miserable, annoying, unlikeable, entitled brat I have ever seen. Derek deserves better, but he shows that he doesn't really respect her that much when he goes to their last meal before D-Day dressed like he was going to an outside baseball game with the stupid backwards hat. He needs to run and accept the fact that his "marriage" didn't work. Her dad will have to find someone else to  take her. Her loss. Calvin the turtle (so glad they returned him) couldn't swim away much faster! Even he knows!

3) Jessica was very annoying last night. I totally understand why Austin was mad that she keeps bringing up the work travel issue. They have discussed it and discussed it and he is not leaving the job he loves. For her to just keep bringing it up again is useless and irritating. I am sure there was producer tampering with them, but her bossiness and getting all upset about the L word again is wearing thin. I hope they stay together, but I don't care. And all the initial talk about Austin being a Mama's Boy was ridiculous - we didn't even see him talking to her all season and his last opinion meal was with a friend.

4) Brandon and Taylor and the oh so convenient security camera. Stupid. I thought her friends were going to kill her when she kept saying she thinks he can be fine without cameras. Other than her having nothing to say, her wig was just too distracting. There is nothing and the only reason they would stay together at D-Day would be for more camera time for her - if he even shows up. We know he has been uninvited to the reunion.

5) WTF was that clip of Mindy saying that her ending was not good for her? Again, I am sure it was editing, but there is no way they should be together, even though it looked like Zach got all smiley. We have seen a picture of them walking together, but maybe she wanted to stay friends with him? If she does say yes to staying, she will lose all the compassion she has earned. At least mine!

Are they really going to drag Decision Day out to 2 hours? I wish they would combine it with the reunion, but I can't wait to see Kevin Frasier (hopefully) get his hands on Zach. He wasn't easy on Luke, so I hope he goes for Zach's jugular - actually, going for his hair would be more hurtful!

Edited by Retired at last
  • LOL 1
  • Love 13
14 hours ago, gonecrackers said:

Now comes the fake Jessica/Austin what do we do on decision day. Yeah right, follow production's orders, but I don't believe either of you are having any doubts.

Yep, I don't believe there is any drama between these two.  And I believe they were getting along so well Austin was told by production NOT to say the L word.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
19 minutes ago, sometimesjennifer said:

Why does she seem so composed and self aware, while he is an absolute jackass? He is just now realizing he may not have fully dealt with the trauma in his life. Why did it take being on a tv show and dragging Meka along with him to realize that? I really, really like his sister but I wonder why she hasn't tried to nudge him to seek therapy for his blatantly obvious issues before this. Maybe they really aren't that close at all and she never felt like it was her place to give him advice before.

They probably gave that turtle a death sentence, removing him from his own habitat and randomly dumping him somewhere else. She is such an asshole, in so many ways. When said she did that whole thing to prove to Derek she could be spontaneous and playful, I just rolled my eyes. On Unfiltered she was asked about Derek trying to initiate things with her and her shutting him down, and she said he tried one time and it felt forced and fake so she didn't like it. Well, this whole "inner child" bullshit was incredibly forced and fake and he went along with it to placate her. I really, really hope he says no and she says yes so she can get all pissed about being dumped by someone she sees as such a dork and a loser.

Yea, the whole "malicious intent" thing really stuck with me. She grudgingly agreed that Derek was better than previous guys she has dated but only because he didn't have "malicious intent." So, these other guys were actively trying to hurt her from the start and her whole family knew it? WTF kind of shitbags was she dating?

But her mother straight up told her to chill tf out because she probably won't ever find anyone better than Derek. She seemed like a pretty straight shooter as well. I am not sure who created this ego monster Katie has become, but both of her parents have come off fairly level headed with her.

When Meka asked why he has been around the house a lot more lately and he said he gave his two weeks notice, the alarms went off in my head immediately. Why would he suddenly be home if he had just given notice? He was fired for sure.

That was super weird with them crawling all over each other and maybe even making out? I am so very confused by those two. If he hates her so much, has no respect for her, and doesn't even want to be friends with her, why would she even let him in the door, let alone get all up on him like that? There is so much more going on there that they have not shown us. This is why we do not need five couples. We don't have the time to get the full story on any of them, so we just get confusing little bits and pieces.

It would not matter. We never get the full picture of the couples every season. They had plenty of time to show more of what was going on with every couple. But certain things don't fit their narrative.

We are getting 2 hour episodes every week. How is there not enough time? There could be 6 six couple and we would still have time. Factor in that over half the couples seemingly didn't film that much together.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
12 hours ago, Rina99 said:

The whole time Michael met with his sister, I was waiting for her to throw in a line about "Yeah, dealing with the funeral planning is stressful, etc.", and it never came. Did she mention the death before and I just missed it? If not, I believe Unc is either sitting at home laughing at his dumb nephew, actually died 10 years ago, or doesn't exist.

That was my guess last week.

And even if his uncle did die, ain't no way he had to travel back to do flowers.  

• Love 10
13 hours ago, Kira53 said:

Derrick seems sincere and he takes responsibility for his part.  He'll make a good husband but not with Katie.  Being "bitchy" is not intimidating - it  is unpleasant.  Why don't bitches understand that it makes their partner pull away instead of move toward their lover.

Katie has this weird version of herself in her mind of being a strong willed woman, when in reality she's an obnoxious brat.

12 hours ago, Sterling said:

Katie tries to rehabilitate a turtle.  

Am I the only one who sees the irony here?

The producers knew what the buzz would be & were playing there. 😈

12 hours ago, MyTwoCents said:

Meka and Michael in bed together on their last night (before decision day):

Meka “Yesterday and today I feel like you’ve been showing up as a husband. You’re listening, you’re engaged, and you’re taking accountability. That for me is what feels different about tonight than the past eight weeks. Everything about where we are feels like exactly what I’ve been asking for for the past eight weeks.” 

Michael purses his lips and thinks to himself “Finally, I found the right word salad to feed to her that she actually ate and believes! I’ll have to remember how I did that! Whew, that was cutting it close before I finally came up with the right lies!”

Michael's shoveling it big time now - keeping her confused & in the game. No way will he let her tap out first.

11 hours ago, humbleopinion said:

Michael pulls the death card....what a jack hole.

Michael criticizing Meka for lack of compassion during his grief. 
To her credit, she did apologize.

He's pissed it didn't work. What he meant by showing compassion was she was supposed to have sex with him. Oh well, Michael.

• Love 8
(edited)
11 hours ago, ChiMama said:
  14 hours ago, gonecrackers said:

Now comes the fake Jessica/Austin what do we do on decision day. Yeah right, follow production's orders, but I don't believe either of you are having any doubts.

Yep, the producers aren't giving up!  The best they could come up with is Austin's work travel.

Edited by OnTime
  • Love 3
14 hours ago, PupCal said:

What the hell, Meka? Y'all have two days left and you're like "oh let's toast to new beginnings?" New beginnings of y'all's divorce.

Jessica please, you and Austin have the only good relationship. STFU about him not saying he loves you.

Jessica May know her nursing, but she’s not too bright when it comes to relationships.  Should have let Austin say I love you first.  It’s too soon anyway.  STOP nagging him.  Be grateful he does the dishes or anything else.  Praise him about his job, gone two weeks is nothing.  He’s going up the ladder.  Stop whining about everything and shut up, or you will lose a good thing.  Nobody likes a nag.  Give him a reason to want to come home to.

• Love 8

I admit I sometimes scroll passed the “production interference” posts because most of the time, I believe these people are truly as obnoxious in real life as they appear.  

I don’t like Jessica. I never liked Jessica.  This week I wanted to punch Nurse Ratched in the head. It was interesting to finally learn Austin’s reason for not saying the L word when she said it nor within her given time requirement. 

Relative to his job, her TH in the bathroom was beyond ridiculous to me. She wanted him to communicate with her about it. What on earth does she expect him to say or do? I was thrilled when he said he can’t quit his job just because she’ll miss him. Interesting, too, that he doesn’t want to play conjoined twins with her. These don’t seem like insurmountable problems in spite of her efforts to make them so, and this couple seems to have more good than bad going for them. I like him. Once again I admired him.  

I agree with all who said every time you think you can’t dislike Katie anymore, she becomes even more awful. The haughty way she taunted him nearly every second was maddening. She makes it sound as if he really has to straighten out in order to win her while taking zero accountability of herself for being a venomous bitch. Ugh. I can’t with her. 

I think Meka and Taylor are dead in the water, as is Mindy, so seeing their make believe efforts are seemingly pointless.  Looking forward to the reunion. 

• Love 11
14 minutes ago, gonecrackers said:

He's pissed it didn't work. What he meant by showing compassion was she was supposed to have sex with him. Oh well, Michael.

Yes, that's exactly what he meant.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, sometimesjennifer said:

On Unfiltered she was asked about Derek trying to initiate things with her and her shutting him down, and she said he tried one time and it felt forced and fake so she didn't like it. Well, this whole "inner child" bullshit was incredibly forced and fake and he went along with it to placate her. I really, really hope he says no and she says yes so she can get all pissed about being dumped by someone she sees as such a dork and a loser.

1.  Maybe Michael has never had a girlfriend for long enough that the sister could see what an asshat he is in a relationship?

2.  Back on the honeymoon I remember Katie griping that Derek jumped in the shower with her when she "needed space".  She probably shut him down viciously a few times and now he waits for her cue.  She really seems to want to date a clairvoyant - "You can tell me I'm being a bitch.  But you can't be a dick about it."  I wouldn't like to have to stay within those guidelines! 

6 minutes ago, Kareem said:

Relative to his job, her TH in the bathroom was beyond ridiculous to me. She wanted him to communicate with her about it. What on earth does she expect him to say or do? I was thrilled when he said he can’t quit his job just because she’ll miss him. Interesting, too, that he doesn’t want to play conjoined twins with her. These don’t seem like insurmountable problems in spite of her efforts to make them so, and this couple seems to have more good than bad going for them. I like him. Once again I admired him.

I think "communication" is just a buzzword that either the "experts" put in their heads, and/or an easy way to talk about the supposed conflicts that they are [not] having.  I've been married for 13 years now and sometimes I get annoyed with Mr P for not listening, or telling me the same thing a million times, but I don't think we have ever once used the word "communicate".  As Doug told Carrie on King of Queens - "We communicate - we talk about other people, and what's for dinner!  And it works!"

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
48 minutes ago, sasha206 said:

Yep, I don't believe there is any drama between these two.  And I believe they were getting along so well Austin was told by production NOT to say the L word.

At least not on screen.

They remind me of Anthony & Ashley who played along with some crap but kept their personal lives from production.

50 minutes ago, Retired at last said:

4) Brandon and Taylor and the oh so convenient security camera. Stupid. I thought her friends were going to kill her when she kept saying she thinks he can be fine without cameras. Other than her having nothing to say, her wig was just too distracting. There is nothing and the only reason they would stay together at D-Day would be for more camera time for her - if he even shows up. We know he has been uninvited to the reunion.

Odd as she always said he never came out of his room. Even on Unfiltered she said she went to find him, in his room, to see if he wanted to order food & that he actually looked happy for once while playing video games.

Maybe @princelina is onto something & they hired a Brandon double, which would also be a good reason not to have him at the reunion. 

There could be a whole board just for MAFS conspiracy theories. 😉

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
14 hours ago, OnTime said:

WHY does Katie think she is such a catch? I seriously want to know.

She desperately needs a curling iron or something.  Her hair always looks like shit.  She’s so conceited she thinks she’s attractive.  I will be very upset if Derek doesn’t dump her.

• Love 6
14 hours ago, LennieBriscoe said:

Katie needs therapy. She's misreading her namesake from Shakespeare, who was a shrew, but didn't want to remain one after meeting her match. Katie does! She wants permission to act like a beeyotch, with the demand that Derek "step up to the plate" in "taming" her, or would that be "manhandling" (her word) her? 

Girlfriend likes it rough. 

Katie is recreating the angry chaos of her childhood in hopes of creating a different outcome.  She doesn’t understand this and won’t until she has therapy.  How she “needs” to be loved is not healthy.  She is basically fearful and her fears make her angry. She thinks her childhood robbed her of being a child, but really it trapped her in a juvenile state.  She would be difficult to work with because her fears trap her in a need to be always right. 

this is my take right now. It may change tomorrow. 

• Useful 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 10
35 minutes ago, Kareem said:

Relative to his job, her TH in the bathroom was beyond ridiculous to me. She wanted him to communicate with her about it. What on earth does she expect him to say or do?

She meant “allow me to nag him about this until he agrees that he travels too much.” She wanted to be right. I have been psyched about Austin twice: when he said straight up that he tunes out Zach because Zach talks a lot and says nothing, and when he told Jessica that he didn’t want to hear her bitching about his travel anymore (I’m paraphrasing). 

• Love 11
14 hours ago, Kira53 said:

Sorry, 8 weeks.  Jessicia is saying all the wrong things.  But Austin won't hold it against her. 

Derrick seems sincere and he takes responsibility for his part.  He'll make a good husband but not with Katie.  Being "bitchy" is not intimidating - it  is unpleasant.  Why don't bitches understand that it makes their partner pull away instead of move toward their lover.

My ex-wife figured that one out about 5 years too late.  She had her friends reaching out to tell me her biggest mistake/regret was pushing me away with her constant attitude.

• Love 6

Okay my two cents...

Jessica and Austin

I think they will work things out and remain married. Of course as time wears on you realize there are adjustments that need to be made. Austin can't be the only one who makes adjustment. Count your blessings Jessica he could be a police officer or fireman and you'd wonder if he will come home at all. He should have kissed her good bye though that was some cold chili. I kind of thought he'd tell her he loves her before she left. Maybe waiting for decision day. Again it would be irrational to break up with Austin because you can't stand being away from him...duh! If its not a deal breaker...why harp on it?

Michael and Meka

I still think Meka is a level headed straight shooter who would be a wonderful wife and mate for a man. She should be not only worry bout his work status but whether he actually works at all. I'm guessing he has hidden all financial documents like pay stubs and taxes. She wants so much for Michael to be a decent guy...just honest is all she's asking for. What he said to her sounded honest but its hard to say if he's just saying what she wants to hear. He seems to want to stay married and he should work for it he's getting better than he deserves.

Katie and Derek

I hope someone talks sense to Derek I don't think Katie is a very good person or a good wife. It really sounds like she wants to be a baby girl to a daddy dom. It is odd that she makes her desires known what she wants for a mate...and they find someone without those traits..do they think they know better or just do it for built in drama? I fear they will stay hitched but I can see it lasting long.

Taylor and Brandon

Too fouled up to even consider.

Zach and Mindy

We're just being led on I'm sure she isn't going to give him another shot...right?

Its good they are getting back just to hash things out...get some kind of closure.

• Love 6
2 hours ago, Mercolleen said:

I have never seen Michael as enthusiastic as he was to find a pudding cup in his lunch. 

I mean...can you blame him?  Pudding cups are pretty freakin' great.

• LOL 7
  • Love 2

I like Jessica. I like Jessica and Austin together. I think they are a good match and they will do just fine. I think the "drama" is producer driver because otherwise they are a plain vanilla, basically happy, newlywed couple.

Also - Katie and Derek - when  you go for fondue, you don't eat off the metal forks that go into the fondue pot. 1) they get hot. 2) they are very sharp. 3) it's gross to eat off them then stick them back into the communal hotpot. You use them to cook or dip stuff in the hot pot, then you put the prepared food on your little plate and eat it with a regular knife and fork. That bugged me irrationally, especially given all the incredibly annoying shit that we got in this episode.

• LOL 1
  • Love 14

I hope Derek pulls a Neil (of Neil & Sam).

Sam treated Neil horrendously.  Neil acquiesced to her every demand, smoothing over every rough spot, which Sam would then turn into an even bigger rough spot.

On decision day, Sam smugly walked in, plopped on the couch, and said meh, sure, I'll stay married to him.  What else do I have to do today?  Neil?  Nope.  Done.  Nada.

Sam was shocked.  Shocked, I tell you!  

May Derek channel Neil on the couch next week (a few months ago, I know).

• LOL 1
  • Love 21
58 minutes ago, princelina said:

2.  Back on the honeymoon I remember Katie griping that Derek jumped in the shower with her when she "needed space".  She probably shut him down viciously a few times and now he waits for her cue.  She really seems to want to date a clairvoyant - "You can tell me I'm being a bitch.  But you can't be a dick about it."  I wouldn't like to have to stay within those guidelines! 

OMG I forgot about that and you are so right. She whined about having to initiate things on the honeymoon, but yea what was he supposed to do when she got all annoyed at him for being up in her business? He decided to let her take the lead so as not to upset her but that was his biggest mistake - he was supposed to know that she wants him to upset her and then call her a bitch but not in a dickish way. Riiiiiiiiiiiiiight. How exhausting a life with her would be for him.

9 minutes ago, Elizzikra said:

Also - Katie and Derek - when  you go for fondue, you don't eat off the metal forks that go into the fondue pot. 1) they get hot. 2) they are very sharp. 3) it's gross to eat off them then stick them back into the communal hotpot. You use them to cook or dip stuff in the hot pot, then you put the prepared food on your little plate and eat it with a regular knife and fork. That bugged me irrationally, especially given all the incredibly annoying shit that we got in this episode.

That is not irrational at all - I was cringing and threw up in my mouth a little when she shoved that huge, cheese covered blob of bread into her gaping maw and the metal fork touched her lips. Look, I am no prissy pants but that was vile. She harps on him being a boy and immature but she looked like a middle schooler out on her first "date" trying to be fancy. 🤢

• LOL 1
  • Love 10
(edited)
2 hours ago, Stella Rose said:

I hope Derek and Katie's dads become best pals after this. 

They both seem like great, sensible, cool guys. 

Indeed, they both seem extraordinarily level-headed. I commented to Mr. Thatsall yesterday that I typically like the parents much more than the participants.

Anyone else find Katie's dad magnetic?

Edited by thatsall
  • Love 7
5 minutes ago, thatsall said:

Anyone else find Katie's dad magnetic?

Yes! I mentioned that in the beginning of the season. There’s something about him.  I liked the things he’s had to say about Derek from the jump, too. 

• Love 3
(edited)

Maybe that's what Katie wants...a charismatic man who will divorce her when the kids are little to a new woman who dives deep into her wine goblet....

Wonder what the allure of Derek's stepmom to Derek's Dad?

Thinking it was boatloads of money because she has the sourest resting bitch face at the reception to grace the MAFS screen....

Edited by humbleopinion
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
18 hours ago, Ohwell said:

Taylor always looks rode hard and put away wet.  I believe she is.

And from the hidden camera shots they showed last night, looks like she has been getting 'rode'. Her nails were grossing me out

Derek entering building. Derek voice over: "I don't wanna be another statistic. I don't wanna be just another marriage that ends up in divorce." Derek, sitting in chair, touching ring. "This is the biggest decision I've ever had to make."

He shouldn't remain married just to avoid being divorced. Millions of couples stay in a lifeless joyless marriage to avoid divorcing. I've known quite a few couples who found 'the one' in the third marriage.

• Love 5
Just now, DrewPaul2010 said:

Derek entering building. Derek voice over: "I don't wanna be another statistic. I don't wanna be just another marriage that ends up in divorce." Derek, sitting in chair, touching ring. "This is the biggest decision I've ever had to make."

He shouldn't remain married just to avoid being divorced. Millions of couples stay in a lifeless joyless marriage to avoid divorcing. I've known quite a few couples who found 'the one' in the third marriage.

yup, that's me...… 3rd time the charm

• Love 3

If only Derek could go on a date without wearing a cap turned backwards.   If only. 

Taylor and  crazy dude are definitely banging it out. I had no idea. 

Austin is sick of what's her name's crap.

Meka … a little makeup truly makes a difference doesn't it ? 🙂

A whole season and I know (cared to remember) very few names .

16 hours ago, Kira53 said:

Katie's inner child is stupid.  She is saving and animal that she doesn't know how to take care of.

Katie's inner child is stupid for thinking she was saving it, rather than kidnapping it from its environment. Saving a turtle or a tortoise means getting it off the road to keep it from being run over.

• Love 9
2 hours ago, Elizzikra said:

I like Jessica. I like Jessica and Austin together. I think they are a good match and they will do just fine. I think the "drama" is producer driver because otherwise they are a plain vanilla, basically happy, newlywed couple.

When she stuck it in her mouth I was like "whaaattt???" The of course he follows suit. *sigh*

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
22 minutes ago, DrewPaul2010 said:

Oh HI!  I didn't know we'd met. Lol

• LOL 6

So we know that the producers mess with us and edit to make the drama. How much do they script the show?

I wish someone from a past season would spill the tea.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
18 minutes ago, OnTime said:

So we know that the producers mess with us and edit to make the drama. How much do they script the show?

I wish someone from a past season would spill the tea.

Maybe Brandon will fill us in since he's obviously disgusted by production (unless that has been an elaborate act to keep or increase viewership).

• Useful 2
  • Love 4