Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

This seems like Sharp's idea of Lucy and Ethel on a Farm 90 Day Edition.  Let's take a Russian go go dancer and put her on a farm with a mama's boy, except with a Buried In The Back Yard Oxygen twist.

Edited by Leilani
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7

Julia please GO HOME  the way Brandon just sits there and takes his parents bullshit infuriates me!  Don’t bring her tea ? Stay out of her room ? F**CK YOU OLD MAN 

• Love 12
2 minutes ago, kacesq said:

I hate Brandon, he can’t stand up to his parents for his fiancée? It’s not Julia’s fault, you idiot. It’s yours. Have your balls descended yet?

I think not, they are still way up there. Perhaps medical intervention is needed

• LOL 6
  • Love 6
6 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I'm sure Brandon is a totally different person when he's not in his parents' orbit. I bet he's adventurous and likes to do fun things. They're just a twenty something couple doing twenty something things, at least until his parents tighten the net. 

Last week's ep was pretty goods I recall. 

And the way Father Brandon snarls, through gritted teeth, that Julia is using HOT WATER and is sleeping INSIDE THE HOUSE. Unlike the other young girls who've been lured to the farm, I guess. The ones they fed bread and water and worked 16 hours a day and slept in the barn. 

Yep,  definitely Satin worshipers or hopping zombies for sure 

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, JennyMominFL said:

I want to smack the smirk off of moms face

I'll get in line right behind you. 

"Brandon, you will no longer bring Julia a cup of tea in the morning. She will wait in her room until your mother unlocks the door and lets her out to go to work. Idle hands are the devil's workshop".

• LOL 8
  • Love 10

Brandon in throwing Julia under the bus.  She should tell him to forget the tea, get up earlier and do the farm chores himself!  

im starting to wonder if I should cancel Xfinity tv and just go with the apps.  This is getting out of hand.

• Love 7