Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Eric,I think wanting to be on TV is harder work than you imagined.  Larissa gives not a shit about you but thanks for being her private nurse and “ allegedly” paying for all that work.  Now TLC, will you stop putting these two on television. It is neither compelling or interesting. Neither of them are particularly likable or even “ hate watch” worthy.

• Love 18
Just now, Zombness said:

Grangela doesn't believe in purses.  I guess!!  Poor TSA guys having to search all that.

Can you imagine being in line behind her as she empties her bra into a tray? Dig deep.

• LOL 13
  • Love 2
6 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

A 24-hour check-in?  Why didn't they just keep her?  Is this a thing?? I might want better boobs one day.

I don’t understand any of this. I got a breast reduction, which is a much harder surgery. I was not nearly as messed up as this. And the pain meds they gave me made me sick. So I took one and than stopped. I was walking around, and feeding myself the next day! And I did not go back to the doctor until at least a week after. Maybe the nose job is the issue here. Or it is some TV drama!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 11
1 minute ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

I was hoping there would be another tell all leak, but evidently they have tightened up security at TLC world headquarters.  

We should count our blessings.  Yes, I watched it, but it took forever to get through.

• Love 6