Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Just now, mmecorday said:

He's job a job interview at an Irish pub. I guess for the very gullible he can pass of his accent off as Irish. Maybe Yolanda will stop in!

British, Nigerian, Irish, South African....it's not an American accent. Score!

• LOL 3
  • Love 7
3 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

Crap, I'm late. I'm on week 3 of covid 19 and I still feel sicker than a dog. I miss my kids. 

Oh my god, I hope you are on the mend! Sending lots of good mojo your way! 

2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Libby sees her family every friggin’ day. Why does she have to stay with them abroad?

Co-dependent. They are all so poisonous they don't have any other friends. 

2 minutes ago, LookABird said:

Have the oral surgeon give you a final shot of Novocain at the end. It will give you time for the painkiller to take effect afterward.

Thanks for the tip! That's super helpful!

• Love 6

My Gawd, that sqicky Tania has Syringe modeling her clothes for her now~ And she ADMITS on TELEVISION, that SHE HASN'T TAKEN A SHOWER IN A FEW DAYS!~ Seriously.  They are utter MORONS!!!

• Love 6
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

Why does a Tania need help to shower? Plenty of folks shower just fine with broken legs

I don't know, but I would have laughed and laughed if she got clocked on the head when she clambered on to Syngin's back."Ow! We misjudged the height of the ceiling again!"

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Why does a Tania need help to shower? Plenty of folks shower just fine with broken legs

When I broke my ankle, I needed help in the shower too.  It's really the stepping in and out that was basically impossible since I couldn't put any weight on one of my feet.  My ex-husband had to literally lift me in and out.  Do not recommend!

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh my god, I hope you are on the mend! Sending lots of good mojo your way! 

Co-dependent. They are all so poisonous they don't have any other friends. 

Thanks for the tip! That's super helpful!

It's been awful. I don't need the oxygen 24/7 like I did, but it has caused inflammation and swelling around my heart. I can't do much but lay here.

I'm getting second hand embarrassment for Syngin and I'm not sure why...

• Love 5
Just now, kacesq said:

I hope their unit sells ASAP. 

It has been for sale since September 2019. With the virus, not a lot of home buyers. I might buy a soccer ball and take up indoor soccer.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
11 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

@tvrox, the neighbors have been bad since 6 months after they moved in. Up to 15 hours a day of full blast stereo and bass (no jobs for them for a while), repeated body slams in to the wall. Talked to them, asked if they were aware that I could hear their music and it was bothersome day in and out, and offered to work with them to find a happy medium. They didn't. After a 2 or more body slam session again the wall with pounding stereo, I advised them that they would be getting a noise violation from the condo folks. They retaliated and have been pretty much off and on hellish. Petty, juvenile stuff like dumping snow on to the shared driveway and non stop booming, banging, slamming (cupboards up to 10,000 times per month), stomping for 12 or more hours a day - yeah, normal living noise. Their stereo volume and bass broke some crystal over a year's period and it has been tough to be there. They have received several more violations. The house went up for sale in the fall, after they had their kid. On the market for about 10 months now. Day in and day out noise. With the pandemic, it is exacerbated. The girl is on 'mat' leave so the pandemic has no effect on her and she stomps and slams all day long. I am at my wit's end and if their house doesn't sell soon, mine is going up for sale. Can't take the noise much longer. Average 4 headaches a week from it and anxiety and stress.

That is AWFUL!!!!! Let's sic some of these 90 Day-ers on them. Have Colt dance outside their windows.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

I’m amazed that Angela has anything remotely resembling an “estate.”

the longer Aseulo is on this show, the more I side eye Kalani for marrying him. He’s dim. Really dim and growing ever more unattractive.

• LOL 1
  • Love 16
Just now, LilaFowler said:

Syngin can't even pour a beer. He should turn in his man card.

It takes skill to correctly pour a Guinness, so I can't blame Synjin if his prior bars didn't have it on tap. But he should look for a job at a different kind of bar in the States.

• Love 2

I worked in a pub in England when I was 18, pretty sure I only got the job because I was Canadian and considered somewhat exotic, but even I did better at pouring a pint of Guinness than Syngin. 

• Love 4
11 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

He exposes how little she has to offer, and it wasn't that hard to do.  

Ok, after the way the date went, I hate Larissa more than Uriah. I can't believe she came out and said she is looking for a guy with citizenship. Go home to your children! Or maybe they're happy she is away ... 

• Love 5
(edited)
3 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

It's been awful. I don't need the oxygen 24/7 like I did, but it has caused inflammation and swelling around my heart. I can't do much but lay here.

That is scary they don't want to admit you for the heart issue?

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

Just stay in bed and get better! 

Syngin's interview is one giant cringe! 

• Love 6
11 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

Crap, I'm late. I'm on week 3 of covid 19 and I still feel sicker than a dog. I miss my kids. 

I am so sorry to hear this.  Glad your feeling better enough to read some snark tonight.  Hope your better soon!

• Love 4