Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I’m in Canada and I heard they are begging people to get vaccinated. Can I get a dose sent to me please?

I think I qualify for the Pfizer or Moderna now. Just have to get my allergies to clear up a bit.

• Useful 2
  • Love 4

I often wonder what the foreign spouses who complain about being bored think they’re going to do once they’re here...they know they can’t work until they get their green card...so yes, months of being by yourself...plan for it.

• Love 6
(edited)

Natalie........,

mike has no friends 

annnnd the arguing starts. These two are LOW DOSE

Edited by DNR
Words
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I’m in Canada and I heard they are begging people to get vaccinated. Can I get a dose sent to me please?

In in Vancouver and they had a pop up AZ vaccine clinic in my area for people 30+. The line up ended up being 5 hours long. 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Up yours Mike, you don't even deserve Cool Whip

Sandra Lee would probably be of a different opinion!

1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Mike has no friends.

Even his mother said so. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

At this point, I’m hardly watching the show because. It’s so damned predictable. The snark makes it palatable as background noise.

I long for the days when Sunday night tv for me were new episodes of Mad Men and Breaking Bad. Those shows I would watch closely so I didn't miss anything unlike this shit show.

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
1 minute ago, Gobi said:

She hasn't met any of Mike's friends? Not even the ones whose kid is their Godchild?

She has a tendency to refer to them as "American whores"

• LOL 7
Just now, Straycat80 said:

That conversation was going well until Nutalie brings up someone sending boob pictures. But Happy Birthday Mike! 

Happy Boobday!

• LOL 7
3 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

I think I qualify for the Pfizer or Moderna now. Just have to get my allergies to clear up a bit.

The lines in Ontario are wild. I qualify starting May 10 for Pfizer, Moderna or I think J&J once it arrives.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

The lines in Ontario are wild. I qualify starting May 10 for Pfizer, Moderna or I think J&J once it arrives.

Tomorrow at 9 am in Alberta for me, yay!  Very excited!

• Love 12
5 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Sushi is normally pretty healthy but this is a very Americanized version. Full of sauces and too much rice.

And the fried bits and the cream cheese...my favorite 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4