Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Twopper said:

I am feeling annoyed watching her and the rest of these idiots.

I was also mildly annoyed at my phone because I am getting texts from everyone I have ever known.   The last was from my cousin's wife telling me that his sister who is the oldest of my cousins fell in her condo and has broken her arm in several places.   she is in her late 70's and  is probably 95 pounds wringing wet.  I guess we will cast lots as to who will go to her. 

Well, she's just going to have to wait until the show is over.

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
7 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Asuelu is dumb, but Kalani treats him like shit. She always talks to him like he's five. 

I agree! Kalani so condescending to Asuelu. She got herself into a stupid mess by getting pregnant twice and is so irritated she has to spend her life with the man child. Does she work outside the home? If not - how come? She is such a sad sack.

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Maybe they won't show the Duggars.

Josh is in big trouble again. I can’t believe Anna is pregnant with their SEVENTH kid. 

• Love 2

I don’t know this Tiffany chick, didn’t watch the season she was on. I’ll bet she doesn’t get the divorce because then she won’t be on the show and lose her paycheck. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, For Cereals said:

Google TMZ and Snowdens 

Yeah, not good.  And also Josh Smuggar.   Not the saintliest people on The Losers Channel

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:
1 hour ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Hello my snarky darlings! Great to be with you all here, How many of us are vaxxed now? Looking to the future! 

I've posted this before, but when I got my J and J vax I felt a sense of calm and peace, . . . I somehow sensed I was going to survive this thing, even though I know it's not a panacea, it will at least reduce the severity if I get it. Anyway, I felt a sense of subdued elation, if that makes sense.

Today I am 2 weeks post 2nd Moderna vax. Such a sense of relief and optimism after a really long time. I still wear my mask and will follow CDC guidelines. I know the vax is not a magic bullet, but another layer of protection? I am all for it!! 

• Love 12

Why does her lawyer have to talk to Tiffany about her goddamn feelings? He does not give a shit, Tiffany! He trades in facts. Get a therapist if you want to weep and snivel to someone who has to listen to you. 

• Love 11
Just now, Straycat80 said:

I don’t know this Tiffany chick, didn’t watch the season she was on. I’ll bet she doesn’t get the divorce because then she won’t be on the show and lose her paycheck. 

But you're forgetting all of the other iterations she could THEN be on.  90 Day Single Life, for example.  

(not that I watch, since I refuse to get Discovery+)

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

Thousands of miles away and Tiffany is still ordering Ronald around lol. And if he doesn’t do that Tiff, what’s your recourse? He’s on another continent.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Why does her lawyer have to talk to Tiffany about her goddamn feelings? He does not give a shit, Tiffany! He trades in facts. Get a therapist if you want to weep and snivel to someone who has to listen to you. 

Because she couldn’t find any friends to degrade themselves by being on the show.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3

won't somebody please think of the children?! [/The Simpsons]

Cold shoulders should have thought about that before she forced her son to call some rambling gambling man "daddy" and then spread her legs for him.

• LOL 5
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

The mask goes over your nose, lawyer...

Right?! Welcome to GA! We either wear our masks like that or like chin diapers or not at all. My county has less that 10% of people vaccinated even though it is open to everyone. You best believe that me and my entire family was vaccinated at the first opportunity but my county makes me furious! Idiots! Every single one of them! I have a "friend" that said she won't get the jab because of the chemicals but has no problem getting Botox and putting it all over Facebook. I am moving off the plant ya'll

• Love 6
(edited)
3 minutes ago, Arynm said:

Right?! Welcome to GA! We either wear our masks like that or like chin diapers or not at all. My county has less that 10% of people vaccinated even though it is open to everyone. You best believe that me and my entire family was vaccinated at the first opportunity but my county makes me furious! Idiots! Every single one of them! I have a "friend" that said she won't get the jab because of the chemicals but has no problem getting Botox and putting it all over Facebook. I am moving off the plant ya'll

I’m in Canada and I heard they are begging people to get vaccinated in some states. Can I get a dose sent to me please?

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Love 7
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

I wish I got the channel that plays love after lock up. I was upset once my free preview ended.

I just switched from Youtube TV to Hulu. To my horror I found that Hulu does not carry We. I'm gutted. 

A 22 pound turkey? Who are they feeding, the whole Sequim High marching band?

• LOL 6