Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Just now, Angry Moldovan said:

Dear Nutalee,

never look a brick horse in the mouth

loves me xx

I've been with my boyfriend 12 years, twice he proposed (when he was drinking so I ignored it). If I was one of the idiots on this show I would have jumped on his proposal. Frankly after being married once I am not in a hurry to marry again. 😂

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
11 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

So his girlfriend is hurt and is crying and Brandon's reaction?  Be a sarcastic twat and talk about the "FEMALE FANTASY OF THE WEDDING DAY."  

This guy does not deserve Julia.  I hate him.

He was so rude to her!! Even if you don't care about the wedding, pretend. 

• Love 11
3 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

Dang it. I missed the whole live viewing chat. 

Thanks @Angry Moldovan   it's been...something. Final quote on damages is $49,000. That's before we get to any of the stuff well have to replace-beds, clothes, sofas, etc. Not looking like insurance will cover much, if anything. I shouldn't complain because some people in my town have no houses to return to at all, but it still sucks. The fact that it all came down on my birthday was just so extra. 

I still hate Brandon. Seriously, what a twat (no offense to twats). 

So Sorry - my insurance wasn't great on my house fire last year.  I get it.   

• Love 5

Brandon just said that they're on Day 30, but next week's previews show everyone else saying their time is nearly up.

Also, COVID arrived in Washington in January 2020, but we haven't seen any masks in Sequim yet.

• Useful 3
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Floatingbison said:

I'm hoping the season finale will be Michael going for a walk in the woods and getting eaten by a sasquatch.

"My name is Darryl."

• LOL 11
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Floatingbison said:

I'm hoping the season finale will be Michael going for a walk in the woods and getting eaten by a sasquatch.

Oooooh how about a violent hog attack on Brandon while he's feeding the "cute animals?"  

• LOL 17
  • Love 2

I am so, so late! we just flew back from Beaver Creek Colorado. We did a little  skiing and I did not plan my flight back well, so I missed all the snark!

I will be watching alone. See you guys next week

• LOL 1
  • Love 15
6 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Shouldn’t you have sorted out your issues BEFORE applying for the visa?

This is 90 Day Fiancé, you will not be cast if you use common sense or logic!  No room for those things here! 

• LOL 3
  • Love 9

I am exhausted, thank god she got the ring back I was afraid of another sleepless night not knowing if she would get it back.  Mike couldn't even give her a kiss?  Enjoy your married life Natalie, he is showing you who he is now.

• LOL 3
  • Love 14
5 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

I'm tired of seeing Charmin bears wiggle their little asses. They think they're cute.

I detest their red TMI asses. I don't want to know what goes on in your bathroom. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 7
8 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

Thanks @Angry Moldovan   it's been...something. Final quote on damages is $49,000. That's before we get to any of the stuff well have to replace-beds, clothes, sofas, etc. Not looking like insurance will cover much, if anything. I shouldn't complain because some people in my town have no houses to return to at all, but it still sucks. The fact that it all came down on my birthday was just so extra. 

I’m so sorry. That is terrible.

• Love 9
Just now, OoogleEyes said:

Now I'm getting ads for dog diapers in my feed.

I don't have a dog 

That's what you get for yelling "Look at this dogshit!" at the tv screen.

• LOL 10
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Grifter Lives said:

Also, COVID arrived in Washington in January 2020, but we haven't seen any masks in Sequim yet.

I think it was at least March or April before masks were readily available.  and at first, they wanted us not to wear them so that the medical people could get all the ones they needed.

Good night, my peeps, my fellow snarkers, until next time, if there is a next time.

I am headed to Sister Wives, not to be confused with Seeking Sister Wife,   Oops, too late.  already confused.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 9
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Stephanie’s stint on the show will undoubtedly reap benefits for her business. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

The only thing I can figure is that if her clients believe in her magic shots and youth potions they probably are not all there either. But yes I agree, she is making a fool out of herself and I would not want my family, friends, and business associates seeing that.

• Love 9
8 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

Oh no! I feel your pain. We were victims of the Great Water Main Break of 2017, when a main broke at the top of our driveway and the City of Salem's water supply cascaded right into the our basement. In the end we had 4 feet of water and lost everything that was down there. Fortunately the city paid for a new furnace and water heater, and to have it emptied and cleaned. But it took a long time for the insurance to pay up. Good luck! 

Just now, Angry Moldovan said:

I immediately thought of the classic film quote “squeal like a pig boy”

I thought of 30-50 feral hogs! 

• Love 7
11 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

OH no!! Happy birthday. 

• Love 7