Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Why does Amira continue to listen to this dunce Andrew?  It looks terrifying in Serbia for her 

Starving ? Andrew will  tell her ‘call Uber eats my love’

Edited by DNR
Words
  • LOL 2
  • Love 10

Rebecca is an idiot but I am glad to see that she was able to move some furniture in along with her decorating with mops and brooms it is looking very homey, right?

Rebecca has done this 90 thing a few times and she still does not understand what those 90 days are for, she says she wanted to use those 90 days to spend as much time together as possible but she is working 70 hours a week.  Why is Ramadam still a surprise to her?

Why is she pissed off with Zied about whether she gets married in 2 weeks or 4? It is not a surprise engagement, she said she has waited 2 years for him, she could have had some assemblance of wedding details hashed out, right?  Maybe had a dress picked out or how to go about things at the court house, idiot.

Amira in Serbia is about the stupidest thing ever.  Do we think her hair is all her own?

• Useful 2
  • Love 14
8 minutes ago, Twopper said:

Please someone tell me to stop eating so many oreos.  Thank you in advance.

Get them out of the house, now.  Don’t make me have to go over there.  Now! I mean it!

• LOL 11
  • Love 2
7 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I might have to watch Seeking Sister Wife. Who’s with me?

Oh, I'll be there. I won't be able to resist these fools. Though the thought of more Snowdens is giving me pause.

6 minutes ago, greekmom said:

I seriously think these guys want a polymorous relationship. Not a sister wife

I don't think there's any doubt! But polyamory probably won't play in Peoria.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
18 minutes ago, CSunshine76 said:

Jovi walks out of the strip club in a different shirt. Really producers? 
Oh, wait, he’s in the apt now and back in the shirt he left in.

I really did not need to see him in his underwear. 

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, Coltee Gal said:

Amira is very stupid. 

3 minutes ago, DNR said:

Why does Amira continue to listen to this dunce Andrew?  It looks terrifying in Serbia for her 

4 minutes ago, Zombness said:

Amira if you keep listening to Andrew you going to end up dead...............go back to your country and leave that fool.

Andrew is a manipulative ass, but it’s hard to feel bad for Amira because she is SO. DUMB. This could not have been more optional, girl.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 10
13 minutes ago, Twopper said:

Help, I am doing it again.  We just are finishing dinner so I can't watch the show yet.  I will just have to follow along with the chat to figure out what is happening. 

Hope all my peeps are recovering from the great time switch-ero

So I’m doing Noom and it teaches you that dusting off that bag of Oreos is an example of “storm eating.” Like you opened up those Oreos, blacked out and when you woke up, the whole bag was gone. I completely empathize because I’m the same way with chips and candy. It’s also kind of “script” eating. You sat down to watch our favorite trash show and now you want some comparable junk to accompany it. You also want something sweet to complete your palette. I’m sitting here with grapes. Another thing I do is brush my teeth. That totally ruins the taste of all the sweets I want.

Edited by charmed1
  • Useful 7
  • Love 8
9 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I might have to watch Seeking Sister Wife. Who’s with me?

I don't want to, but I bet I will at least watch the first episode.  I can't stand the couple from Atlanta who moved to California.  I can't even snark/hate watch them.   I will probably have to record it so I can use the FF button when they show up.

• Love 4

2 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

What makes Tarek look crazy?

• Backward baseball cap
  • full-frontal map of Thailand to remind Hazel of Minty
  • Spray-on baldspot concealer

The list can go on.

•  King Tut wife beater shirt
Edited by Floatingbison
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 3