Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

Natalie's mother must have seen the other two weddings, and there may even be a fourth.  So, she can miss the big day - a down-home wedding on the ranch.  It rivals Danielle's and Mohammed's.

Natalie was married twice before??!!😂 gee what could have gone wrong - twice🤪kookoo Natalie 

🎉i get my first vaxx on  Wednesday ( drive thru! Don’t even have to get out of the car) 

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
14 minutes ago, hookedontv said:

I’m here Snarkers! I need some relief from my life, which I can’t seem to get a grip on. I’m making mistakes at work, I can’t keep up with my laundry and dishes, I am exhausted all the time. Ugh. 

I am happy to be here snarking with you. And for anyone interested, New Intervention starts tomorrow and new Hoarders starts next week. 

Stephanie with her jacked up pigtails and she’s high on pills and booze. 

It's been a year of COVID. You are allowed to be a mess. Hugs.

• Love 11

These women and weddings.  For goodness sake, it’s just ten minutes and it’s over! Plan your life together, your relationship your future.  I want to slap these women.  Had I raised a daughter with these views of marriage I’d smack my own self upside the head .

• LOL 1
  • Love 21
8 minutes ago, hookedontv said:

And for anyone interested, New Intervention starts tomorrow and new Hoarders starts next week.  

I stopped watching Hoarders cold turkey after the infamous sail cats episode. I’m still nauseated. But I am ready to “love ya like crazy” for Intervention. Is there a live thread? 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

Oh goody!   Rebecca and Zied having the same stupid argument again.   

How long does walking to the courthouse, getting a license, and getting a five minute ceremony take?     If Zied can't be around a single woman if he's alone, then why is living with Tiffany and the boyfriend a solution?  

So, Amira going to another country causes riots?    

Seeking Sister Wife-did that guy borrow Joan Crawford or Rosalind Russell's turban?  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • LOL 2
  • Love 8

Is there something odd about that scene, like they recreated it? Zied looks like he’s in front of a green screen and they don’t show both their faces. 

Edited by hula-la
Stupid autocorrect.
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4