Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Its just a thing in New England. One flake of snow, everyone's out getting milk, bread and beer. Ever since the 78 blizzard its been a thing. 

I also have a son. He would die of mortification if I behaved this way. 

Love how they spin it. "Julia's making you choose between us and her! That painted jezebel!" "She HATES the animals!" "I'm losing my son!" Jeez, drama much, Betty? I'm embarrassed for her. Or I would be if I wasn't a mean and spiteful sea hag who rejoices at her tears. 

One flake of snow here is nothing. What has changed is that it is now light past 5 pm.

• Love 11

Natalie is some variety of Orthodox.  Would they even be able to marry in that church since she has been divorced twice and he has been divorced as well?    Since he is non-Christian, he cannot marry her in the church as far as I can tell.

• Useful 3
  • Love 7
5 minutes ago, kacesq said:

I’m guessing Mike’s mom has been rocking that hair style since high school. 

She just escaped from her alien abduction and hasn't had time to change her hairstyle.

• LOL 14
  • Love 4

I just saw the end of last week's episode.  I've missed the last 3 weeks, but I'm confident that I can follow the story. 

Natalie easily gave up on the church wedding because (1) their proposed dates and most of the time period were during Lent, so they couldn't get married in the church and (2) she may not have cleared her divorces in the church.  She may not even be allowed to marry in the church.

Edited by Grifter Lives
  • Useful 2
  • Love 7
Just now, greekmom said:

How many women does everyone think Ryan has slept with in the last 10 months?

My money is on at least 20

Covid took a chunk out of tourist season. 20 might be a little high. Not so high if Covid didn't happen.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
9 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

As a Canadian, I have bread and buns in the freezer. I would rather buy TP. Why is there such a demand for bread and milk? Curious.

Because everyone has cravings for French toast during a blizzard!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, greekmom said:

The bargaining chip is Brandon's request.  Julia would want to not do farm work.

Ron you are overacting buddy. Tone it done.

My heart is filled with sympathy for one person in this scene. The poor waitress who's taking care of this table. And you know Ron will fucking stiff her because he's mad and a garbage person. 

6 minutes ago, Brooklynista said:

Well nobody is going to tell Big Ron what to do.  The rage with this guy.

Ron's a ticking time bomb. How long till he strokes out? You could see his face getting redder and redder by the second.

6 minutes ago, Gobi said:

"I don't know how to tell Zied that this is the same vagina I used to have sex with my ex."

DEAD

• LOL 5
  • Love 11
1 minute ago, firefly said:

Because everyone has cravings for French toast during a blizzard!

My power went out during the snow squall/windstorm here a couple of weeks ago. It was dark. Had the romantic light of my iPad and my nightlight and built-in flashlight.

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, greekmom said:

How many women does everyone think Ryan has slept with in the last 10 months?

My money is on at least 20

And that, my friend, is why Steph brought condoms. Doesn't want to bring a case of chlamydia to her shiny anti aging clinic! 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I schlepped in firewood like nobody’s business in anticipation of losing my electricity. And it’s been so fucking cold here, but I shouldn’t complain. My friend in VT woke up to 22 degrees below zero this morning.

Exactly why I will stay my ass in California! Thanks for the reminder :)

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2