Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

Jovi is drunk already at 8am. 

There is no time in an airport. I have had a drink at 7am on my way to vacation. He thinks he is on vacation so it's time to party. Yara does not agree.

• Love 7
6 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

That’s way too early to drink.

I have been known to have a drink with breakfast, but it has never been whiskey! Yikes!

ETA: Someone pointed out that he may have been on a 12-hour flight, so maybe it is dinnertime to his body. But I will still judge because he is a dumdum.

Edited by Mercolleen
  • Love 6
6 minutes ago, hula-la said:

My family is Jamaican, and the “recipe” for rum punch is one of sour, two of sweet, three of strong and four of week (lime juice, fruit syrup, rum, and water). That punch will sneak up on you! 

I’m Jamaican as well. I love Jamaican rum punch. Wish I had some right now. 

• Love 4
7 minutes ago, hula-la said:

My family is Jamaican, and the “recipe” for rum punch is one of sour, two of sweet, three of strong and four of week (lime juice, fruit syrup, rum, and water). That punch will sneak up on you! 

When they married, my parents moved to San Juan and lived near a rum factory.  That sounds like the recipe my mom had.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Oh my Jamaican coworker made rum cake for Christmas...I had a slice and was pretty sure I was buzzed...it was delicious.

The Bacardi rum cake recipe is delicious as well. Easily found with The Google 

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

I think I would get Discovery + just to see Jenny vs. the Summit parents.  It’s comedy gold

I refuse to get it;  I think eventually the info will make its way into the couples thread.   And probably in a few months TCL will run it on the network. 

• Love 6
5 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:
7 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Edith Pieffe’s relatives have sold her to anyone and everyone. Sad, it’s such an iconic song

Before Allstate it was used on the commercial where the skinny old lady with long stringy gray hair is eating chocolate 

Edited by magemaud
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3