Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Floatingbison said:

Oh shit, it's Caesar 2.0!    Making the best of things in Mexico.

Caesar had the wherewithal to cry over the chocolate panties...this dude is first in line everyday at the waffle station.

• LOL 19
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, JennyMominFL said:

I have CT lipstick and a Blush/Highlighter kit. I have been wondering about her powder and Mascara. How is the Mascara?

It's pretty good at separating and not smudging and all that.  And I do notice it gives me a fuller look. I'm just wonder if there is something even better out there (all these girls in their fake lashes are giving me lash complexes).  I'm going to try one of ones that was suggested here and give it a go!

• Love 4
13 minutes ago, kacesq said:
15 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Thanks, I’ve been using that. I’ll keep trying

I also read that Acme Supermarket Pharmacies hope to have vaccines “soon” and you can sign up for updates  

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Off topic but I have been looking for the perfect long lasting lip stain. One that actually leaves a strong wash of colour. 

I love lip stain but I too have a hard time finding good ones. I've had some luck with Nyx. 

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Off topic but I have been looking for the perfect long lasting lip stain. One that actually leaves a strong wash of colour. 

I have a Pat McGrath that I love but I am not sure if they still make it. I find that as I get older the stains really make the wrinkles on my lips stand out though.

Edited by JennyMominFL
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I’ve used Huda Beauty and it showed up on my dark lips. 

• Useful 3
2 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

It's pretty good at separating and not smudging and all that.  And I do notice it gives me a fuller look. I'm just wonder if there is something even better out there (all these girls in their fake lashes are giving me lash complexes).  I'm going to try one of ones that was suggested here and give it a go!

Temptalia makeup blog reviews almost everything. You can read reviews there.

• Useful 4

So now we know Ryan's motivation is to get to America,  and something tells me if Stephanie doesn't work out he has others he can count on. 

Stephanie on the other hand I can't figure out. She says this is a romantic relationship but so far it seems like a mother/son thing. The gifts the money and control issues... when she told him to get the phone so she could go though it,  well somethings not right. Creepy 

• Love 13
1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan said:

And unattractive, don’t forget that

I think Mexican emigration might have just done here a real favor by keeping her from meeting up with Andrew

Just now, Suzywriter said:

I wouldn't be surprised if he had more than one shriveled sugar hag.

I guarantee that he has another phone or two and a couple of other cougars on speed dial.  

• Love 17
1 minute ago, magemaud said:

I also read that Acme Supermarket Pharmacies hope to have vaccines “soon” and you can sign up for updates  

I'm signed up with them too.   No luck with Hackensack.   Will keep on.....

49 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Did anyone see a post on Instagram saying who as a MIL would you rather have? Debbie, Deavan’s mom, Asuelu’s mom, or Brandon’s mom?

Is none an option?

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
8 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Please please please share! I too am on this quest.

• Love 2

Nutalie' s small talk: "Did I hear the phone ring? Mike, your shirt has ring around the collar. Can we go to the boxing ring later? Quasimodo? That name rings  a bell."

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
54 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Yara could probably find one at the dollar store.

Yes, but they give you one crooked line and one faint faint faint line that only goes half way up the stick...the equivalent of "Did you ask me something?".

I went through a scare and a half at 49. I peed on 20 dollar store tests in one day. They all said "Huh? I dunno." 

• LOL 5
2 minutes ago, Maybeitsme said:

So now we know Ryan's motivation is to get to America,  and something tells me if Stephanie doesn't work out he has others he can count on. 

Stephanie on the other hand I can't figure out. She says this is a romantic relationship but so far it seems like a mother/son thing. The gifts the money and control issues... when she told him to get the phone so she could go though it,  well somethings not right. Creepy 

I'm betting she's hooked on a certain letter of the alphabet, IYKWIMAITYD.

• LOL 5
2 minutes ago, Maybeitsme said:

She's in it to brag about having a 27-year-old who boinks her four times a night. At her age there's no threat of pregnancy so all those condoms mean she doesn't trust him not to give her an STI. Excellent foundation to build a relationship on.

• Love 6