Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

53 minutes ago, Mercolleen said:

He is still scarred from a Darcey / Tom scene from when we started dating and has refused to watch since. 

When I go back over tomorrow I think I will growl "so much excited. Show me my home." 

Why is Rebecca leaving out articles in speaking with Zied? "Not have furniture."

Make sure he has better furniture than a shopping cart before you move in. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

Brandon in throwing Julia under the bus.  She should tell him to forget the tea, get up earlier and do the farm chores himself!  

im starting to wonder if I should cancel Xfinity tv and just go with the apps.  This is getting out of hand.

I dumped cable and got YouTube TV. 

1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Ok, what’s BDE?

Big Dick Energy

• Love 3

OK, I grew up with the kind of emotional abuse that brandon's family dishes out (not with farm animals, but still). I do not agree with what he is doing but I get it. His family has browbeaten him to believe that he cannot make decisions for himself and that they must rescue him from even the smallest deviation from their creepy, mean dynamic.  Both parents show signs of serious mental health issues, and they have damaged Brandon beyond repair. 

It took me 50 years to figure out that my family did NOT have my best interests at heart. By then it was too late. He is so damaged that he cannot break free. I actually feel very sorry for him. He appears to be an ass, but he is actually trapped. This is horrible.

I was genuinely shocked and outraged when I met people who had family who did not constantly criticize, overstep and ridicule. I thought they were ruining their kids.

Edited by Suzywriter
  • Useful 1
  • Love 6
17 minutes ago, Twopper said:
20 minutes ago, TazDevil said:

I am not willing to pay for something that only "starts" at 4.99 to find out, but I am really interested to know what Jenny means about 11 years.

I thought she meant since 2011

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, hookedontv said:

What is Amira doing?

Fake crying and petting her hair.

OK, not having TP is super gross. Now I think she might actually be real crying. 

Edited by Mercolleen
  • LOL 1
  • Love 9

Ugh, Brandon's mom again. Grilling them, treating them like they are two years old. That hot tub stuff was stupid. They were definitely naked! Then when they were giggling - "Stop. Stop!" Crazy making.

Also, since she's stated they aren't to have sex while she's in the next room because she "doesn't want to hear it," does she plan more of the same once they get married? 🙄

She's all over the board about that. First, it's a moral objection. OK. But then, it's OK if they go somewhere else. Or if they're in the hot tub.

Rebecca's being ridiculous about Zied. The guy is tired and jet lagged and she's getting all upset because he's not so excited that he's doing jumping jacks.

Edited by renatae
  • Love 6

Run Julia. When you marry the family will expect you to stay on the farm forever. That is Brandon’s legacy. Julia is not being unreasonable...Brandon is now making it seem as though Julia is the issue. He paid her lip service but when the chips are down mommy and daddy come first.

• Love 10
2 minutes ago, Leilani said:

Betty and Mr Betty have passed Mother Debbie for most hated.

Oh, Mother Debbie isn't hated, is she? I thought we regarded her like Bruno's "extra but amusing" mother in "Strangers On A Train"!

Poor Julia. 

And now, poor Amira, crying over Dopey Day-Care. 

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh Brandon. "Adding Julia to the farm would ruin the dynamic of this family". Sweet tap dancing Jesus, Brandon! I give up. He is hopeless. Go home, Julia. You will never, ever, come first for Brandon. 

Thanks, you summed it up perfectly.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5