Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

29 minutes ago, Arynm said:

Last time I was on Bourbon Street I saw a person laying in the street without any pants and multiple people throwing up. I am not surprised that someone threw up on her shoes.

That’s been happening in NY too.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Mercolleen said:

One of my 4th graders brings his "pet" toad that he found in the backyard to his class Meets. His name is Toadadare and I have added him to the attendance list

My daughter was playing a Kahoot game with her students on Google Classroom and a kid’s guinea pig won 

Edited by magemaud
  • LOL 10
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Stephanie is so pathetic. She’s threatening her 27 yo fuck boy who is in her payroll (male prostitute) whose family also takes her money with breaking up? Buy some self-esteem. Desperate women like her make me crazy.

She looks way better than Baby Girl Lisa or Angela or Jenny. She could actually get some hot young D here since she is willing to fund it.

• LOL 3
  • Love 10
1 minute ago, tvrox said:

I love alone time, and the only things I would want to spend time with are dogs (and all of you). 

I’ve not had alone time since March, the schools shut down and my mom - who lives with me - was let go from her job. I work from home so I went from 5 blissful days of quiet time with my pooch to...none. 😪😪😪😪

• Love 6
17 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Future son in law looks like he wants to murder Zied.

Maybe they're afraid they'll get disinherited. Can't imagine anything less would make them such jerks.

• Love 9
8 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

There used to be an actress back in the 60's named Carol Lynley.  Never had BIG parts just kind of on the side...  Think she might have hung out with old tan George Hamilton.  I think this Cougar Lady Stephanie (blonde one) looks JUST like this actress from the 60's.

OK, I admit  it.  I'm not sorry Justin Beiber is "lonely".  Kinda makes me happy!

I remember her! You're right, Stephanie does give off the vibe of a 60's actress. 

1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

Ryan seems a bit beligerant, this is not going to end well when he finds out she is funding his job. 

Ryan and Stephanie are equally belligerent! They seem to dislike each other quite cordially.

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

Thank you ARNYM!!!! We are soooo grateful!!!

This state is still super divided, but I think we made a huge difference.

I can't wait to see what happens next election. Stacy Abrams made all the difference, she really turned to vote. All the props to her.

• Love 11

Stephanie is an idiot.  “We need to end it in person.”  Why?!  So you can drop off another suitcase full of shoes and watches for your fuckboy?  I have to give him some credit.  He’s not even pretending to scam her at this point. 

Edited by Suzy Rhapsody
  • Useful 1
  • Love 18
Just now, Suzy Rhapsody said:

Stephanie is an idiot.  “We need to end it in person.”  Why?!  So you can drop off another suitcase full of shoes and watches for your fuckboy?  I have to give him some credit.  He’s  not even pretending to scam her at this point. 

He is daring her to break up with him!

• Love 9
4 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

I forgot she was trying to beat a hula hoop world record.

Stephanie is a fucking wacko.

I think that was just a gimmick.  What she really wants is to advertise her business.  Looks like Ryan may have called her bluff about the embassy cancelling his VISA.    I don't think they should cast anymore Stephanies on this show.  So far, none of them are impressing.        '

Farewell to next time.  If there is a next time.

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, tvrox said:

He's so grateful about the job, ugh. 

Why do you need to end it in person?? 

That's what I don't get either. End it there on the phone call. Stop paying him and taking care of his family. Simple.

• LOL 1
  • Love 8

You would think that Ryan would try to preserve the relationship if just for the money alone. He seems to be completely done. When someone calls me crazy like that, it is time to move on.

• Useful 1
  • Love 10

Steph, that grey eyebrow pencil and orange lipstick...not a good look. What is up with the awful makeup this episode?

Next episode looks...interesting!
Lots of conflict...I’m here for it?

Good night, 90 Day Dudes and Dudettes.

• Love 14