Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

16 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

They named her Hosanna

That's the name of the oldest Plath girl who somehow escaped from the awful parents and is married. They pronounce it “Hose Anna” instead of “Ahna”

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Good for Zied getting certified, HVAC is a good field for him.

Yeah you can make good money in that field. Smart. But would his certification from Tunisia transfer over? 

• Useful 2
  • Love 4
7 minutes ago, tvrox said:

He is an idiot, but does he have to quarantine in the resort for 14 days in order to fly to America? 

I think he just has to stay in Mexico for 14 days before coming back into the US, not that he has to stay at that specific resort.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5

There used to be an actress back in the 60's named Carol Lynley.  Never had BIG parts just kind of on the side...  Think she might have hung out with old tan George Hamilton.  I think this Cougar Lady Stephanie (blonde one) looks JUST like this actress from the 60's.

OK, I admit  it.  I'm not sorry Justin Beiber is "lonely".  Kinda makes me happy!

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 10
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oooh, deep fried "fromage"! An exotic delight, indeed!

What does fucking Micah have to say about anything?? 

It sounds so much fancier when you call it Fromage. Do they cook it in the Meecro wav aaaa?

• LOL 8
  • Love 4
Just now, TMI said:

ryan   thinks crazy steph is CRAZY...he must have a new sugar  mama lined up at the resort,

Right? She’s supporting his family and fake job. You don’t talk like that when you haven’t secured the bag yet, unless you have a more profitable bag.

• Useful 3
  • Love 6
6 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Tiffany and Micah should just take Zied in the back room and seat him underneath a single hanging lightbulb for interrogation.

Right? Who has the rubber hose? 

6 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

New drinking game: every time someone mentions Rebecca's age or ex husband. 

No thanks, I have work tomorrow. 

5 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

Oh I'm sure Micah has an exciting professional career and can judge Zied.

OK, this made me laugh very loudly. I think Micah is Chief Financial officer of a large banking and investment firm, or maybe he's a cardiac surgeon. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 11
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan said:

I think we know where he was on Wednesday 

I shouldn’t laugh because I had to leave my office to get back to DC before curfew went into effect that day/live stupid close to the Capitol, but I couldn’t help myself.

• Love 11
2 minutes ago, brillia79 said:

Right? She’s supporting his family and fake job. You don’t talk like that when you haven’t secured the bag yet, unless you have a more profitable bag.

He doesn’t know she’s paying for his fake job. Allegedly.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
Just now, brillia79 said:

I shouldn’t laugh because I had to leave my office to get back to DC before curfew went into effect that day/live stupid close to the Capitol, but I couldn’t help myself.

Too soon? Sorry but I have had it with racist fucks

• Love 14
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Stephanie is so pathetic. She’s threatening her 27 yo fuck boy who is in her payroll (male prostitute) whose family also takes her money with breaking up? Buy some self-esteem. Desperate women like her make me crazy.

And yet somehow she looks younger than Darcy. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
Just now, Hotel Snarker said:

Don't insult Elton John like that, Rakuten.

I get the Psoriasis medication commercial on a loop. 🎵..things are getting clearer, cuz I feel free...nothing’s on mah skin, yeah that’s all meee!🎵

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
25 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

I never get alone time because I have 3 needy dogs

I love alone time, and the only things I would want to spend time with are dogs (and all of you). 

• Love 5