Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

14 minutes ago, GrammyPammy said:

Zied’s positive attitude makes all the complaining women seem even more awful.

Her daughter and daughter’s boyfriend are being jerks.

What is with the reddish pink eyeshadow, no other makeup, not even mascara?

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

Formica dressed like he was going to a tractor pull.

This is why I rejected the name Micah for my first born 43 years ago.  Turned out to be a girl anyway, but I kept telling my ex that all I could hear was formica and fornicate.  

• LOL 8
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

NYX had great stores in a Toronto but they recently closed shop in Canada. I do like the Burts Bee lip tints

I tried Burt's Bees 18 years ago when I was on Accutane, and the medicine stripped off my top layer of skin*, and I've never used another lip balm since.

* Not really, but it felt like it

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, GrammyPammy said:

Dummy Andrew needs to figure out how to get  to Mexico City. He can rent a car (it’s an 11 hour drive) or take a plane, bus, whatever. Instead he is lounging around the resort complaining.

“I hope she’s okay” *takes bite of buffet food*...”I’m really worried about her,” sips mimosa by the pool...

• Useful 1
  • LOL 15
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, mamadrama said:

I tried Burt's Bees 18 years ago when I was on Accutane, and the medicine stripped off my top layer of skin*, and I've never used another lip balm since.

* Not really, but it felt like it

Accutane is evil but effective

• Love 6
1 minute ago, CraftyHazel said:

This is why I rejected the name Micah for my first born 43 years ago.  Turned out to be a girl anyway, but I kept telling my ex that all I could hear was formica and fornicate.  

As a certified Mean Kid, the second I heard Micah, I went, ah, hah, I know what has to be done here!

• LOL 5
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, JennyMominFL said:

Honestly, if they  were not letting her in due to covid, they would have must put her on a plane back to France. Immigration does not detain you for 2 days due to covid

They probably cut a lot of flights out, so she is just waiting for the next flight to France. If it was the first waze, it might have been a long time any flights going to France from Mexico City.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
Just now, Arynm said:

They probably cut a lot of flights out, so she is just waiting for the next flight to France. If it was the first waze, it might have been a long time any flights going to France from Mexico City.

I wonder if that is the case, and her phone charger is just sitting in some lost luggage somewhere?  

• Useful 3
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Accutane is evil but effective

My very, very oily skin is finally starting to look good, and I thought I had figured out a good skin care routine. Turns out it’s a side effect of one of my hypertension meds. Lower BP and good skin! It’s a double win! 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, JennyMominFL said:

Honestly, if they  were not letting her in due to covid, they would have must put her on a plane back to France. Immigration does not detain you for 2 days due to covid

Why do you think she was really detained? We’re def missing critical info.

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, tvrox said:

Yeah I think that was a made up story and they met through a dating website. For such good friends we've never met these people. Very strange. 

The crack writing team at Sharp relies on the short memories of their viewers. 

4 minutes ago, CraftyHazel said:

Once I knew a young Christian couple who had a baby girl. They named her Hosanna. WHY. Think about potential nicknames. 

3 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

So how long before the usual are you using Tarick for a green card routine?

They really are showing remarkable restraint. They've waited for more than ten minutes. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
13 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

Me too, I swear by Cetaphil. I used to use Neutrogena products when I was younger, it was the only product that didn’t make me break out. 

My skin loves everything Neutrogena.

• Love 2
24 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

Both of my jaws are out of alignment and have to be broken and reset. It's preferable to do it together. My insurance finally, after a year, approved the surgery. Natalie sounds like how I imagine I will once I'm wired shut. 

Ow. Good luck!!! 

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, CraftyHazel said:

There is a Micah on the Plathville show.  I will never hear that name again without thinking of your comment.  Actually, I usually can't remember his name, but this guarantees I will never, ever forget it. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
24 minutes ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

Rebecca reminds me of myself when I was about 14.  All excitement! and panic! and intensity!  It was exhausting even then.  I can’t imagine living like that at 48.  

Yes!! This is how I reacted when I was waiting for my boyfriend to arrive when I was 16. She needs to grow up. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 7

Last time I was on Bourbon Street I saw a person laying in the street without any pants and multiple people throwing up. I am not surprised that someone threw up on her shoes.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5