Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, mamadrama said:

I've never paid more than $15 for any kind of makeup. Yep, I'm cheap. I was hoping to get famous enough that Wet n Wild would ask me to collab. Fingers crossed! 

I’m jealous...honestly...my skin is like “oh...under 50 bucks....here is a rash....you spent over 100....I’m good” I need to find cheap sensitive skin products for oily aging skin

• Love 3
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I’m jealous...honestly...my skin is like “oh...under 50 bucks....here is a rash....you spent over 100....I’m good” I need to find cheap sensitive skin products for oily aging skin

Have you tried the Ordinary?

• Love 4
26 minutes ago, Twopper said:

Good evening my peeps.

I am a bit late due to helping the Saints win a play-off game, then having to scrounge up some left overs for us to eat.  I will just be following along as Mr TWoPper  is watching another play-off game on the big screen, and I hate watching the show on  small screens. .

I’m a Bears fan here.  They did t even deserve to be in the playoffs.

Thank god Zied didn’t end up living with Micah.  That wouldn’t have gone to well.  I can’t wait for him to see the loft.

• Love 8
8 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Here I am making comments about their makeup and I haven’t worn any in about two decades. 

Same here. The most I wear is lipstick, and on rare occasions, a little mascara and eye shadow. With covid and mask wearing,  the lipstick and lip gloss went away. 😭

My Burt's Bees lip balm now gets a workout!

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, JennyMominFL said:

I buy some expensive stuff sometimes but Wet and Wild has a few really good items. And I use $4 Coty Airspun Powder

I mostly stick to ELF and NYX. And what happened to Jane? 

Basically I stick to Walgreens and Rite Aid.

• Love 5
6 minutes ago, Arynm said:

Natalie could watch TV or read a book or go for a run or listen to music or surf the interwebs...

Millions of things to do in our houses, which we all know quite well by now.

She could make sourdough bread.

I thought she loved the outdoors and staying fit and all? Why can't she go hiking around the farm? 

4 minutes ago, hula-la said:

I read somewhere that those procedures are more popular now because people aren’t happy with how they look on Zoom and similar platforms. I’m just trying to figure out how I can actually be lit. I am looking at ring lights. 

Oh god I look like death on Zoom. 

Rebecca's daughter and her bf are horrified that Zied has not fallen to his knees and kissed the ground, proclaiming his gratitude at being received by the good folk of the USA. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 11
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Cetaphil makes an oil free moisturizer with SPF. and it’s a little mattifying. Only a little, for us with “juicy” skin (as my dermatologist calls it).

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

Both of my jaws are out of alignment and have to be broken and reset. It's preferable to do it together. My insurance finally, after a year, approved the surgery. Natalie sounds like how I imagine I will once I'm wired shut. 

Oh my god, @mamadrama!

Speaking of surgery ... how is your dad????

• Love 6
18 minutes ago, Twopper said:

I have always thought that the problem is that Yara is not a native speaker of English, and while she gets along ok in normal conversation,  she misses nuances that we pick up and probably has no clue that she can use the word "procedure" for something medical.  Somewhat like knowing the word for car, but yet knowing sedan, coupe, SUV, convertible, mini van,

Yes, but cutting, scraping, etc = surgery. Awake or asleep does not define whether or not it's surgery. You're right, it can still be called a procedure, but it's still surgery.

To me, the biggest thing is the emotional turmoil she went through while Jovi's just "Meh."

• Love 5
7 minutes ago, hula-la said:

I read somewhere that those procedures are more popular now because people aren’t happy with how they look on Zoom and similar platforms. I’m just trying to figure out how I can actually be lit. I am looking at ring lights. 

Hell, while people were making fun of Rebecca and her ring light, I was running to Amazon and ordering one of those fuckers. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 17
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Be still my beating heart 

Are you all right, AM? Do you need a cool towel? 

4 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

Finally! My portly Tunisian love rat has landed. And with so mash bling.

Portly Tunisian Love Rat has me roaring. 

4 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

"You smell so good, you look so good" Becky is having an orgasm already

Well, it makes a change from her recent nausea.

3 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

Formica is rocking the chest tats and plunging neckline thrift store sweater.

He thinks he is giving off BDE. Not so much, there, Jethro.

• LOL 5
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Bees52 said:

Same here. The most I wear is lipstick, and on rare occasions, a little mascara and eye shadow. With covid and mask wearing,  the lipstick and lip gloss went away. 😭

My Burt's Bees lip balm now gets a workout!

I often do not wear makeup because it is not necessary. Plus, I have makeup allergies, which makes it difficult for me not to scratch my face when I'm wearing it.

• Love 3
11 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I go grocery shopping once a week so I dress up and wear makeup that day...y’all are jealous of my exciting life 😉

Well, you only need eye make-up.   I used to use a lipstick called outlast by Cover Girl.  I think I have one more package of it because I am not wearing it during the Mask days.

1 minute ago, LennieBriscoe said:

Becky rushed Zied and planted that smooch to give him less time to notice that in the year apart she got big a little bit. 

They both got big a little bit, let's be honest. Even the daughter and fiance could stand to lose a couple

• Love 4

Okay, you all know that I've been through the K-1 visa process. I understand ponytail guy's concern and it sucks that it got approved during the pandemic. But, damn it, I hate this whole loophole shit. My roots are 6 inches long and I haven't eaten in a restaurant in 8 months, and here he is on vacation, standing on his little balcony and complaining with that beautiful water behind him. 

• Love 18
2 minutes ago, hula-la said:

Cetaphil makes an oil free moisturizer with SPF. and it’s a little mattifying. Only a little, for us with “juicy” skin (as my dermatologist calls it).

Been using Cetaphil on my face for years, my skin is sensitive and I don't need a deep moisturizer

• Love 3

1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Cetaphil to wash my face daily and then an application of Olay Total Effects. That’s my beauty routine. 

I sometimes put on Bath and Body Works lotion and perfume so I can smell good. But I haven't done it since COVID began. I have just been using regular lotion.

Edited by Hotel Snarker
  • Love 4