Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

5 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

It's the little things like that that get me stressed. I can find my way around any foreign transportation system, but trying to figure out foreign grocery store aisles and washing machines...My husband still makes fun of me for drinking Squash (a British drink) straight for my first 2 weeks. I didn't know you were meant to water it down. I kept wondering how everyone was able to throw it back without gagging. Meanwhile, they were all impressed that I wasn't gagging. 

My French is just OK but I grabbed some wine at a grocery store and security ran up to me and started speaking in rapid French. I panicked and ran away all rude but my husband stepped in and told me the security guard was only trying to point out the colder bottles in the cooler ... I am kind of an asshole but I am just awkward lol

• LOL 11
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, FrancescaFiore said:

I want to dislike Julia. But she is not wrong. Did anyone tell her she needed to be up to feed the animals at 7:00 a.m. Because it seemed like a surprise to her when she was told. Did Brandon not tell her? Because I would be pissed off if I were in her situation. But maybe that makes me a little princess.

Not to mention did she know she was expected to care for all the farm animals daily during her stay and they would all be at work.

• Love 14
1 minute ago, Frozendiva said:

I wouldn't want to get up at 6 am to feed the animals and get the eggs.

Farm life has changed. Hopefully they have some sort of gander or dog or some sort of rifle to use for intruders and coyotes and such. Too many criminals see farms as easy targets.

The only dogs we’ve seen are in cages.  

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

I’m with Julia. I have no desire to live on a farm.

Rebecca! Why would you move into the same building you and your ex lived in?! Was that the only option?!

She’s so shady, they probably don’t do credit checks. Becky with the bad hair is a sex tourist

• LOL 3
  • Love 9
41 minutes ago, kacesq said:

I want to chop 6 inches of stringy hair off the Cougar’s head.

how convenient, the Boy won’t have to buy an engagement ring 💍 

Ha yeah she buys him jewelry instead. Convenient! 

• LOL 3
  • Love 5

Seriously? Zied's going to have an issue she is living in the same apartment building?

What's the next issue? Same city?  What if she had gone to the same restaurant with her ex?

This is utter made up bs.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 12
Just now, Trackdawg said:

giphy.gif

Be careful what you wish for. She's coming for you 😳

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Ha ha ha!!!

Rebecca built a shrine for her 27 year old boyfriend, shops for her 27 year old boyfriend and is aware her 27 year old boyfriend is boarding the plane.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
Just now, hookedontv said:

Rebecca’s place has a cool vibe. She’s going to totally ruin it with the Zied shrines and what I imagine to be bad taste in furniture... and bad taste in  everything. 

Everything will be Zied's face, zebra-print, and hot pink (with either feathers or sequins).

• Useful 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1