Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Just now, Angry Moldovan said:

Wows, how long have they been married? It’s all happening in Michigan 

He said 10 years he has been here. I told him that Rebecca was from Grand Rapids and he didn't know that. Small world. He said "you know how Jamaican men are" and I told him I educated myself by watching How Stella Got Her Groove Back. 😂 He gave me a discount and said he enjoyed meeting me, I should have told him that I am no sugar mama, I need to find my own sugar daddy. LOL

• LOL 3
  • Love 7
5 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

Yes - she's supporting his family and paying his salary (but he doesn't know that).   Her friends are looking shocked.   She's going to visit him and he asked her to bring her Mom's ring - so she's getting "engaged".    She owns 2 "youth spas".

Thank you for the update.

• Love 7
6 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

You wash dark colours together, light colours together.

and lint givers separately from lint receivers.   Don't ask me now I know.

I was relieved that she decided not to do a load of laundry.

12 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

Don't people usually set off fireworks at night? When you can actually see them?

The kids next door were setting off ground blasters (I think that is what they are called) Thursday afternoon.  I am not sure what he was setting off because it just looked like smoke, but there probably was some kind of fire---maybe like a big sparkler?

When I looked up Mike's location on Wikipedia it gave the average monthly snowfall.   For all winter, it gets about a total of 5 inches.

• Love 4
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

I’ve worked with feral cats and when I was bitten it was automatically antibiotic treatments I was told even household cats transmit bacteria easily due to tiny teeth that inject bacteria deep in the skin when they bite. I agree it is no joke. 

We don't do oral antibiotics unless there are signs of sickness, only creams. My husband and kids are allergic to all sulfas, penicillins, clarithromycin, Cipro, and zithromax. They're always a last resort.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

I was just saying that what I loved about going shopping in the US was the breakfast. The portions were so big, it feuled us for an entire day of shopping, and we weren’t hungry for the rest of the day. To when the borders open again. 

• Love 10
1 minute ago, hula-la said:

I was just saying that what I loved about going shopping in the US was the breakfast. The portions were so big, it feuled us for an entire day of shopping, and we weren’t hungry for the rest of the day. To when the borders open again. 

Damn. I miss cross border shopping.

Edited by greekmom
  • Love 3
7 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I don’t get I D anymore but loved it

Well then you might like Discover plus!!  Who knows?

6 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Happy early birthday! I have a couple of pieces left from my small cake. With the restrictions here, no guests. Although some government types are now in hot water for travelling to Hawaii and worse. Calls for the Premier's resignation.

Thank you.  No dining in restaurants but that is okay.  My hubs can grill up an excellent ribeye!!! 😊

• Love 5
37 minutes ago, peaceknit said:

Sliding in late, hi snarkers! Got busy making dinner, curry chicken, and time got away. Hope everyone is well!

Sounds delicious, share please? 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, brillia79 said:

At no time has anyone dumped a fiance because they didn’t get along with the kids. Hell, Hazel doesn’t like Tarik and he hasn’t dumped her. Stop lying, Tarik.

Butbutbut, they love their kids more than anything!

• LOL 7

I want to dislike Julia. But she is not wrong. Did anyone tell her she needed to be up to feed the animals at 7:00 a.m. Because it seemed like a surprise to her when she was told. Did Brandon not tell her? Because I would be pissed off if I were in her situation. But maybe that makes me a little princess.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 18
4 minutes ago, Zombness said:

No wonder Tarik did not like the church in Philippines....................

Nah. That same scene plays out in so many churches here in the US. I’ve seen that same scene in a Baptist church. I have a cousin who speaks in tongues. She’s fake as fuck, but not atypical.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
26 minutes ago, JennyMominFL said:

Im here. You can always PM me. Not watching the show tonight as I am watching the Shining with a friend.

Thanks!  I will tomorrow.  I'm going to bed early for a change.

I wouldn't want to get up at 6 am to feed the animals and get the eggs.

Farm life has changed. Hopefully they have some sort of gander or dog or some sort of rifle to use for intruders and coyotes and such. Too many criminals see farms as easy targets.

• Love 4

American food portions vary depending on the region. The biggest food portions I’ve ever had were in New Orleans where I was actually immobile after eating one po’ boy. I was super pissed that I had no room to eat my beignets. 

• LOL 8

this is what Tarik ordered, well, part of it

Chicken and Waffles

.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

$15

bacon infused waffle, fried chicken thigh, sausage gravy, bourbon maple syrup, candied bacon

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2