Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Just now, Frozendiva said:

Yara idolizes the Kardashians? Yikes. Jovi is not going to give you that lifestyle.

I mean, Robert, Kris, Kim and Ray J are the reason they have that lifestyle. Kim doesn’t have her money because of any husband. Miss Moneybags is gonna leave for Los Angeles ASAP 

• Useful 2
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, Gobi said:

Julia is a victim of no-sex farm trafficking.

Oh just you wait. I bet Papa Brandon has plans for Julia. "Julia, it seems you don't really enjoy farm work. So we had some other ideas about how you can contribute...."

2 minutes ago, Zombness said:

I heard that they are very good and the Korean women do have an awesome complexion.

They are also not expensive. If you can splash out a bit try signing up for Mishi Box, its a monthly subscription box with a variety of Korean beauty products. its about $22 a month, is a bit more than Birch box or Ipsy but really worth it. 

1 minute ago, brillia79 said:

That teeny tiny rug is going to get filthy fast.

At least they can just toss it in the washer.

1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Novi needs a drink.

Well, it is after 10 AM. 

• Useful 2
  • LOL 7
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

I did, for a free trial and I will not be re-upping after a week.  There is no Pillow Talk at all, and I am not interested in any of the new 90 Day content.  I dont need to see or hear Tarik rapping.  Ever.

A white rug?  Clearly she has never cleaned a home.

Here come the tears over Jovi McTeeth leaving.

That is right, buy her stuff!!! 

Is the true crime content any good?

• Useful 2
4 minutes ago, Leilani said:

Pretty sure Ryan would be fine having her give him the money directly while he stays home and does whatever he wants versus showing up for work and having everyone at the hotel laughing at him showing up and working a job his sugar mama pays for.

I bet she claims a tax deduction.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

If Yara already HATES New Orleans, what's left??  She could invite Natalie to come down for the month. At least it's not the COUNTRY.  She could invite Julia too!

I'm curious where Amira is exactly.  DETAINED in MEXICO CITY??? WHUT???

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
13 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Someone needs to call the labor department, this is foreign worker exploitation 

I’m trying to figure out where I stand with Julia and the farm chores.  Obviously, this is a hobby farm.  A couple of animals that need to  fed in the AM.  I understand Julia being a guest, however, was she expecting to hang around the farm?  Sleep till noon, get up and prepare for Brandon’s arrival from work?  
It appears to me that Brandon’s parents sponsored Julia.  They must have expectations.  They seem pretty up front.  It that we’re me, I’d want to pull my weight by helping out.

• Useful 2
  • Love 5

Natalie..,the cat did not bite you...she was sweetly sitting on your lap. The only bitch is you. Spoiler, if I cat bites you it requires medical attention due to high infection rates...stupid bitch

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Useful 1
  • Love 9
31 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Upon rewatch, I am firmly and totally Team Julia. She can come here, I'd take her in. My son could introduce her to some of his friends. She does not have to share her home with a bunch of live crickets. 

Is your son single? Are you sure you want her as a daughter in law? 

• LOL 4
2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Is the true crime content any good?

There is a new show with Joe Kenda, plus a few others, but 98 percent is available on ID.

Just sbout every couple has an "Our Story" show but who wants to watch them again? Not me.

• Useful 2
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

Ya know...Natasha here knew she’d be home while the idiot worked. Why do none of these entitled fiancés plan for this?

Yet, she kicked out Uncle Beau.  Maybe she is aiming to upgrade to the barn, since she's deemed his pre-fab home unacceptable.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4