Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I would draw the line at reptiles in the house. Sorry to all all the reptile lovers. Shudder. 

My husband and I stayed overnight in his college roommate’s home. They put us up in their 8 year old son’s room with a fish tank containing a boa constrictor. I am terrified of snakes and didn’t sleep a wink that night 

• Love 2
11 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

I always forget it’s on so I never make it to live chat

set an appointment on your phone to join us.  It is one of the high points of my snark life.

good night to all.   Til next time, if there is a next time.

• Love 8
13 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Good night, dear invisible friends! Happy new year and see you all soon. (Is My 600 Pound Life back, for real?)

Yes, this Wednesday, 7 to 9 pm Central.    With a live chat on here. 

However, I read it's a leftover episode from Season 8 (Stephanie  Samantha was one of the unknowns on the intro for the shows).    So I'm sure the producers had some they needed to do some work on, and finished them now.   I just hope everyone is safe.   

Her name is Samantha, I goofed.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Useful 1
  • Love 6
9 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

I am soooo there.  Mrs. FB and I were just talking about a meet up after Covid.  We will be there for Snark Con 2021.  She thinks I should go as Mohammed or David with the pleather jacket.

Yes, a man with plans!  2021 is our year.    Happy New Year everyone!!

• Love 12
1 minute ago, Eldemarge said:

Guysss I want to go to SnarkCon!  I'll go as Libby.  Blonde wig and the fucked-up red lipstick will be my pièce de résistance.

You also have to have a baby attached to your boob!

• Useful 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2

Well... I kinda got stunned at the condom bowl in Brandon's room and the lack of one in Julia's room/ broom closet.

Then started thinking of who I'd dress as for the party... maybe Ditzany's friend. Just need a red sweater, a coat and some sense.

Then realized the show was over and the pregnant teen show started. Ugh.

So with that, I'll say Happy New Year. Happy 2021 (oh PLEASE let it be happy)

and you all next time! 🥂✌️❤️

• Love 10
15 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

I am soooo there.  Mrs. FB and I were just talking about a meet up after Covid.  We will be there for Snark Con 2021.  She thinks I should go as Mohammed or David with the pleather jacket.

Oh, please go as Jesse! I will definitely need someone in the new year to tell me to "work on yourself, babe"! 

(Obvs, Mrs. FB would be Darcey!)

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Floatingbison said:

Sign me up for any Snark Cons! 

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Grifter Lives said:

Discovery+ advertisement: "We have your favorite cast members here."  Then, we see flashes of Stephanie with an illness, dancing Tom and Big Ed.  Pass.

LOL. But I'm still seething. If I can't watch old reruns from ID anymore, there's going to be trouble.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Betty enters, talking. Does she ever shut up? 

I ordered something from Macy's to ship to me in Salem, MA. Checked the tracking, it went from Tulsa to Los Angeles. Then it arrived on my doorstep the next day. There is definitely something up with USPS tracking. Another thing I ordered showed as delivered. To some lucky person in Flanders, NJ. Shopping online was an adventure for sure!

I had three packages where that happened. Two of them were shipped from Indiana about 3 weeks apart, and arrived at our hub 30 miles south of here, and it appears each of them was promptly shipped back to the origin. Took 3 weeks from date of shipment to arrive.

My ink from Canon was ordered on the 6th. On the 17th it arrived at our hub. Apparently has been there ever since. In the meantime, I can't print anything. 🙄

At least all the gifts arrived before Christmas. Yay!

• Love 2
3 hours ago, tvrox said:

So... the parents just want Julia to be free labor, right? 

That's obviously what they think of Brandon as well. They seem to have never considered he might want to leave the farm someday. I predict that the only way he will make it work with Julia is to leave the farm.

Natalie's not going to stay in Sequim one way or another. I think she's genuinely hugely homesick.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
13 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

13 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Good night, dear invisible friends! Happy new year and see you all soon. (Is My 600 Pound Life back, for real?)

Yes, this Wednesday, 7 to 9 pm Central.    With a live chat on here. 

However, I read it's a leftover episode from Season 8 (Stephanie was one of the unknowns on the intro for the shows).   

Does Stephanie have an illness? My programming guide says it’s Samantha’s story 

Edited by magemaud
  • LOL 2

Sorry, I goofed.     Samantha is the 600 Lb Poundticipant this week.   

I can't wait, and for next Sunday's episode of this one. I think Julia's interaction with any animal should be hysterical. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

How filthy are Ukrainian chicken's buttholes that their eggs have to be washed?

When Tarik said he hoped Hazel understands that him contacting their ex, Mimi (who Hazel forbid him to speak to ever again) had "come from a good place," I immediately said back to the TV, "Yeah, your crotch. If you consider that a good place."

• LOL 8
On 12/27/2020 at 6:42 PM, Armchair Critic said:

What if I don't like anybody? 😂 Now you got me thinking about who I would be from 90 Days. I always viewed myself as one of the old guys in the balcony on The Muppets.

gg29i.jpg.34f3b03f2056f32a643321cab5248722.jpg

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
On 12/29/2020 at 4:24 PM, FrancescaFiore said:

How filthy are Ukrainian chicken's buttholes that their eggs have to be washed?

In other countries it is unlawful to sell washed eggs. It removes the bloom that keeps them shelf stable. In US, eggs are washed therefore they have to be refrigerated.

• Useful 10
  • Love 1