Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Frozendiva said:

We have increased restrictions til Jan. 5 but not a full lockdown.

We had a stupid "pause" in Rhode Island for a couple of weeks, but the restrictions are lifting tomorrow. Just in time for everyone to cough on each other on Christmas! 

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

My province is going into lockdown Christmas Eve, I have already been in lockdown for a month. Local wineries are my BFF. I have ordered a lot of wine lol.

I ordered so much, the delivery guy began to refer to himself as my “wine driver”. 

• LOL 15
  • Love 2

As a character on a TV show I enjoy Uncle Beau. As someone in real life, however, I agree with Natalie. I think the show's doing her a real disservice for dancing around the main fact that she's nervous to live with him. Her reasons are valid. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 17
5 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I'm recording that--I'm going to wait and binge it!

I have heard that they are cutting the episodes up and not playing the whole thing. I watched on PBS and they have also added it on Peacock(the free version) Watch it there if you can, they cut a lot of good stuff out.

Talking about Escape to the Chateau, quoting is hard ya'll!

Edited by Arynm
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

If you have Prime I recommend "Home Away From Home", families who don't know each other or know where they're going do a house swap for vacation. Its a great way to travel in England and see the different towns and counties. Loved it.  

I don't have that - I don't have a smart TV.   Sounds interesting.

• Love 2

Natalie will burst into tears and storm into the hotel room, throwing herself on the bed, because Mike hasn't returned the engagement ring.  Yet, neither Uncle Bo nor Mike will pat her hair and remind her that she's the golden child, like her mother did.  

• LOL 6
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

As a character on a TV show I enjoy Uncle Beau. As someone in real life, however, I agree with Natalie. I think the show's doing her a real disservice for dancing around the main fact that she's nervous to live with him. Her reasons are valid. 

I agree. Especially after reading the couples thread. Even on TV I see red flags.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

Uncle Beau has probably never been to a restaurant like this. At the local Waffle House they chase him out because they know that's not maple syrup in that paper bag.

DEAD

1 minute ago, Arynm said:

I have heard that they are cutting the episodes up and not playing the whole thing. I watched on PBS and they have also added it on Peacock(the free version) Watch it there if you can, they cut a lot of good stuff out.

Thanks for the tip!

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
9 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

We moved our Viking River Cruise to next November, fingers crossed we will be going to Avignon, Viviers, Lyon...years ago I drove thru the Loire Valley and chateaux hopped, it is so beautiful there, this girl is going to really hate whatever US town she will live in, it will not compare with a small French town surrounded by vineyards.

River cruises are the best.  

• Love 7
Just now, mamadrama said:

My state is not on lockdown but my family is. After what we've gone through with COVID we trust nothing and nobody.

Yep, that's where we are too. My parents are elderly and have health issues and my sister is a nurse so she sees first hand what is going on. GA does not care at all.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Frozendiva said:

Stores are at 15%, gyms are closed, public spaces are closed.

In Fl? Are they? Well that is good. I am on Orange county and the mayor here has some pretty hardcore restrictions but i though a lot of the state was really lax.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Doublemint said:

I don't have that - I don't have a smart TV.   Sounds interesting.

You don't need a Smart TV. You can watch it via a Roku, Firestick, or on your laptop or phone. You just need Amazon Prime. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, Arynm said:
7 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I'm recording that--I'm going to wait and binge it!

I read that the PBS full version of Chateau was only three hours, so the first two episodes were three hours compressed, with a scene or two from season 2 with the event business starting.      I love that show. 

However, Unpolished is never going to be on my screen, after seeing the one with the blue hair streaks on one of the cookie baking or holiday contests, and she was so bizarre.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I agree. Especially after reading the couples thread. Even on TV I see red flags.

I get WHY they're going with this storyline, it goes along with the whole "bunny boiler high maintenance Natalie" thing, but this is one part of their narrative that actually makes sense. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
Just now, JennyMominFL said:

In Fl? Are they? Well that is good. I am on Orange county and the mayor here has some pretty hardcore restrictions but i though a lot of the state was really lax.

No, in Covid capital of Canada, Alberta. Our cases are as high or more than Ontario's. The premier finally set some new restrictions about a week ago.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

After the 1,000 Sisters commercial, I'm very glad I'm not eating right now. 

The one sister looks like she's gained weight since last season. Did she ever get surgery? I quit watching after the first episode or two.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, JennyMominFL said:

I'm in Miami Dade and we have curferws, but I wish stricter rules applied since people want to do what they want to do .....specially not wearing a mask.

• Love 4