Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

So they didn't show 2 couples tonight? Dangit this is is pulling me in again....

I don't understand their scheduling/plan - unless it's cost economies.  Why not have non-marathon seasons of fewer couples, instead of a million couples who aren't on every week?  

• Useful 3
  • Love 3

5 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

Well, I can tell we're in for a season with people we're going to really get to know and love. 🙄

See y'all next week!

4 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

These previews look wild and I’m there for it! 

4 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Another Snarkapalooza from the folks who do it best! Have a good week, kids.

3 minutes ago, Gobi said:

So long for now. Do masks work as birth control? Asking for a friend.

2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Good night, peeps! Stay safe, wear your masks! See you next time, don't forget the flowers!

2 minutes ago, hookedontv said:

Good night everyone! See y’all next week. 

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Edited by Trackdawg
  • LOL 5
  • Love 8

Nothing is on all week, so now 8 PM Sunday night there are 3 things on I love:   All Creatures Great & Small PBS, Hometown (HGTV) and 90 Day.

Will watch 90 Day and catch up on the others when I can.

3 minutes ago, Gobi said:

So long for now. Do masks work as birth control? Asking for a friend.

Only if made of rubber and worn strategically.

Good night all - stay safe!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

If Jovi had braces at some point he would be nice looking.  After flying all those hours I wouldn’t really want to do anything either.  

He has such a maxilla-to-mandible discrepancy that he would probably require jaw reduction surgery to achieve an ideal dentition. Some parents don’t want to put their kids through that plus it is expensive. It’s possible he had less extreme orthodontics to straighten his teeth because they ARE quite straight. He will likely develop TMJ problems later in life, though.

• Useful 3
  • Love 3
16 minutes ago, GrammyPammy said:

Okay, y’all...I went awol from here (usually wild horses can’t drag me off this site on Sunday night) and read the government site for visas and I STAND CORRECTED. Maybe my son didn’t explain it well to me or I have Covid-brain or TLC warped me or I just forgot (I’m 65 and it WAS a long time ago) indeed the K-1 visa is for engaged couples intending marriage to plan their wedding and for their lives after the wedding.

My son and daughter-in-law got tired of waiting for their K-1 to be processed and got married in Thailand, then applied for a CR1 spousal visa. She has been here since June of 2019 and they are very happy!

It really is a common misconception and this show does nothing to help clarify it. 🙂

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
30 minutes ago, JennyMominFL said:

WE forgot about the flowers

Ill marry anyone who gets this reference

Ice Castles!!

Sorry - I see many people got it right away as well.  I was so excited to see the reference that I had to answer right away.  I loved that movie so much!

Edited by Chellichik
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, hookedontv said:

Is it just me or does Yara look older than 25?

I thought the same thing the moment i saw her ‘ she’s 35’ i said out loud to the tv 😂 

• Love 2
13 minutes ago, Trackdawg said:

giphy.gif

Jovi really does want it both ways, no?  Pretty eye candy to sleep with and all the biys to go carouse with when needed.  If I were Jovi's mom (and watch me breathe a BIG sigh of relief here - I would have told Jovi straight away:  "I am not her baby sitter when you leave for four weeks.  I will take her out once or twice for lunch but that is IT."

Jovi really lost that gamble on taking her out and showing her NOLA after her flight.  30 hours?  Yeah, let her sleep and don't expect sex.  But he wanted to take her out, party it up and have great coitus to spare, then have her making breakfast in the morning to boot.  Welcome to reality, Jovi.

• Love 3

And here we have yet another American greeting his import at the airport with an agenda of everything but what the import wants and needs which is usually a shower, food and a good nights sleep.  Why are some of these bozo's so tone deaf?

Crazy curly blonde Russian and Tim will be the single most annoying couple in Squim Washington, his friends will stop inviting them to parties and she won't have to worry about getting Uncle Beau to leave because the tears and the fighting will drive that poor man running off that farm.

None of these people should be together, all of them should be saving their money for retirement instead of K1's.

I did not miss that Tunisian guy sooo much.

• Love 2
15 hours ago, Straycat80 said:

Geez, Brandon needs to be on the Mama’s Boy show! 

i am not watching that so I am not sure, but I would think Brandon and Julia have to marry to be on that show.  Maybe they are setting us up for them to move to that show next season, if there is a next season.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Baltimore Betty said:

And here we have yet another American greeting his import at the airport with an agenda of everything but what the import wants and needs which is usually a shower, food and a good nights sleep.  Why are some of these bozo's so tone deaf?

Crazy curly blonde Russian and Tim will be the single most annoying couple in Squim Washington, his friends will stop inviting them to parties and she won't have to worry about getting Uncle Beau to leave because the tears and the fighting will drive that poor man running off that farm.

None of these people should be together, all of them should be saving their money for retirement instead of K1's.

I did not miss that Tunisian guy sooo much.

Because, and please don't all come at me at once:  They are horny as hell 20 something men who think of themselves and themselves only.  They continue to think like this throughout their lives in other areas, too:  "Gee I like this (fill in the blank) so I am going to get it for my wife/GF as a present so I can use it!!!"    I mean, guy, she just got off a germy plane for 30 hours.  She wants to bathe, brush her teeth and sleep for about ten hours.  The last thing she wants is to be dragged around NO being shown off as a shiny trinket to your bar friends.

Can you imagine the buzzkill on Natalie at parties?  "Why you drink so much?"  "You go to church in morning, no?  WHY NOT?"  "Why are you eating.....bacon?  Let me tell you about soy diet....so so good for you, then we go running, yes?

I did not miss Rebecca and Zied AT ALL.  His "I love you SO SO much" and her 14 year old way of looking at love with the face plastered all over everything.....seemed a little too "PUT THE LOTION IN THE BASKET" for my tastes.

• Love 3