Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Wow Jojo really is a good friend/family to Angela...she let Michael sit near her! He can't get with 10 feet of any other woman!

Plus, I have to comment her hair stylist that  was nest to tame for the wedding. He did it-  and it's still behaving!

Oh almost.... that ponytail is frizzing a bit.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

OH MY GOD I DO NOT NEED TO HEAR ABOUT THIS. 

I cannot think of one person I know that I would say "so, I hear you both had orgasms last night" to. I guess I just don't have any real friends. 

Unbelievable to hear that!    Michael seemed shocked!

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

Well if she didn’t wake up, she would look great in her casket with new boobs and a new nose.

She already looks like she belongs in Madame Tussaud's.  

They could probably even skip the embalming and no one would be the wiser.  😄

• LOL 4
  • Love 7

I predict Angela will never be able to get Michael to the US. He will get bored waiting and find  a nice Nigerian gal in her 20's to marry and pop a few mini Michaels.

Angela will try to chase him down for a divorce unsuccessfully.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Zombness said:

Mykul....who are you trying to fool?  You are one of the ones that want the green card and would do whatever to get it. like putting up with Grangie and living with her mom, daughter and six grankids.

I for one will applaud his escape. He's earned it. 

• Love 11
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Brother Libby: Huh. Your weird ass foreign church isn't a REAL AMERICAN church and therefore not deserving of my respect. 

It’s probably one of those huge Six Flags Over Jesus complexes that looks like a 90’s grocery store.

• LOL 5
  • Love 9