Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Do any of them know what love is?  Devan does not love Jihoon.  Summit does not love Jenny.  Brit, Ari....none of them except Kenny.   

And I hate the threats to take the babies back to the US by Devan and Ari.   The fathers have rights and you are not in the US so maybe you don’t have the rights you think you have.  

• Love 9

Elicia is so worried about impending and certain doom that she is leaving her daughter and two grandchildren.  LOL.

And of course, of course, neither of them can get Drascilla to do anything, but Jihoon is the one who cant be trusted. 

• Love 9
1 minute ago, DEL901 said:

Do any of them know what love is?  Devan does not love Jihoon.  Summit does not love Jenny.  Brit, Ari....none of them except Kenny.   

And I hate the threats to take the babies back to the US by Devan and Ari.   The fathers have rights and you are not in the US so maybe you don’t have the rights you think you have.  

I read this and started singing I want to know what love is, I want you to show me- dedicated of course to Darzzee

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
Just now, Angry Moldovan said:

Elicia should hook up with big daddy dough boy chuckles

They can rove through shopping malls, shoving retail workers who ask them to put on a mask, and calling their fellow citizens, who care about protecting their neighbors, sheep. It would be a match made in heaven. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 11

If Ari does stay for a long period of time (which I doubt), she is just going to torture Bini with the threat of leaving with the child every time he says or does something she doesn't like. What a horrible person.

• Useful 1
  • Love 19
1 minute ago, brillia79 said:

And Deavan. Remember, 2 kids, no capable fathers for them.

Exactly this.  Everyone is responsible for their decisions, Devan isn't any better than Jihoon, no matter how much she'd like to think she is.  She didn't have some great house or savings after living with her parents the entire time she was in the US.  

It drives me bananas that Devan somehow magically expects Jihoon to have money.  She knows he doesn't have a good job, lecturing him about how he shouldn't borrow money from his mom only means they won't have money.  

• Love 13
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

They can rove through shopping malls, shoving retail workers who ask them to put on a mask, and calling their fellow citizens, who care about protecting their neighbors, sheep. It would be a match made in heaven. 

If TLC shows it, I might catch it. That and a shout match between Father Kalani and Mother Asuelu.

@Pepper Mostly I made avegolomeno soup today!

• Love 7
Just now, Andi27 said:

If Ari does stay for a long period of time (which I doubt), she is just going to torture Bini with the threat of leaving with the child every time he says or does something she doesn't like. What a horrible person.

She acts like he lured her there under false pretenses! It was all her idea! She's a spoiled brat and I cannot stand her. But I still hate droning, doleful, joyless, hapless, feckless, spineless Deavan the most. What a fucking downer. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 15
1 minute ago, goofygirl said:

Deavan may want to keep little Dracula on that leash INSIDE.  She might hurt the baby.  I'm sure it would be Jihoon's fault of course.  However it happens.

well elicia cannot wait until there is some mishap so she can launch into her histrionics.  

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Andi27 said:

She seems to enjoy wielding power veer people.

• Love 7
5 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

Honey, your mom is not the only one who thinks you've made a big mistake moving to Korea.

Your mistake was getting pregnant....with Dracullissa....you heave been making that worse with every decision you have made since...

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
2 minutes ago, greekmom said:

If TLC shows it, I might catch it. That and a shout match between Father Kalani and Mother Asuelu.

@Pepper Mostly I made avegolomeno soup today!

Yum! I'm going to make some soon now that its cooler! 

1 minute ago, Doublemint said:

If this were a movie, Jahoon would  make a million in the next few hours and all would end well!   Oh wait - 90 Days!

I would love that, especially if he booted Deavan and her demon spawn out. "Sorry, I've changed my mind" 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

Oh little Piglet,  you are such a moron, I can't even with you!  WHAT AN ASS! Explain it to him, Princess.  Just say, "I'm a spoiled little brattie that can't live without my Mommy and Daddy.  I can only stay here with you because I'm a freaking IDIOT who should have used some form of birth control when we had sex on my vacation.  But...  I'm a moron, and our child will be a moron, and buh-bye... I'm going home."

Piggy, I CAN"T UNDERSTAND WHAT THE FUCK YOU"RE SAYING AND ENGLISH IS MY NATIVE LANGUAGE!!

Edited by goofygirl
  • LOL 3
  • Love 13
1 minute ago, hookedontv said:

Ari: “That’s just my face.”

Yes, yes it is Ari. And it’s unfortunate. 

Ari is a BITCH to him. 

She is, And she's an emotional vampire. She's sucking his life force. "I only came here because of you! I might leave and take the baby with me!" 

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Love 16