Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Just now, Frozendiva said:

Might be hard to find a doctor in the area. But that huge growth on the neck should have been dealt with before it became a huge growth.

Sometimes access to healthcare is a big factor.

• Love 8
1 minute ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

My guess is Andrei realized he would never make a decent salary in Moldova, and when his brother called from Ireland and said how great the salaries were, he jumped at the chance to move there. 

Also, it's exciting to be an ex-pat.   Meet lots of new women, experience a new culture.  Andrei is adventurous.

• Love 9
Just now, Toodleoo said:

Sometimes access to healthcare is a big factor.

yeah. I think a lot of these people were uninsured or these procedures were considered cosmetic and not covered. That is what I like about the show, I have to look away for the gross parts sometimes. However, Some of these people are just so sad and their lives are horrible and this work that she does actually changes their lives and they know it. And she is so caring. I get emotionally involved even if i have to look away sometimes

• Love 9
9 minutes ago, Toodleoo said:

Yeah he can miss me with that.  Andrei's family appear to be good people who are making the best of what they have and Chuck is just a wobbling Chet wannabe.

chet.jpg

Chet will always be Egg to me...

• LOL 1
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

May I take this moment to invite you all the Love After Lockup Live chat? New blood on that show, unlike this one which is on the 324th season of Pole, Angela, etc.

I’ll be there. Great way to spend a Friday night.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Can someone remind me why Debbie went to Brazil? Other than to screw up Colt’s relationship with Jess, I mean.

TLC’s chosen storyline for this season? 

• Love 1
Just now, Leilani said:

Andrei probably left over a woman and doesn' want to go over the details because Libby would pout even more.

Eggs-zactly.  Andrei probably wasn't living the life of a monk in Ireland.  He may even have a kid there.  Who knows!

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
Just now, Floatingbison said:

Did we establish who was the male that Jess was with when she went to Coltee's hotel after the big fight?

I wouldn't have cared if it was a Catholic priest as long as she had stayed away from ColtAction450.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

Aunt Lydia is beautiful. I have no sympathy for you Angela, reminding everyone you left your dying mom to come bully Mykull and you think we should admire you for that? No. 

• Love 19