Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

It's been awful. I don't need the oxygen 24/7 like I did, but it has caused inflammation and swelling around my heart. I can't do much but lay here.

I'm getting second hand embarrassment for Syngin and I'm not sure why...

Oh wow. Please take care. Sending you best wishes. 

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, Vandy10 said:

I don't comment very often but I LOVE the witty snark here, especially now...I was diagnosed with breast cancer at the start of the pandemic and have chemo on Mondays.  My anxiety level rises terribly on the weekends, but this show and your comments help tremendously.  Thank you to everyone here for helping me stay sane Sunday nights!

• Love 13

I am a few min behind . Libby needs to SHUT IT and stay with her in laws so they can bond with their granddaughter and see their son. She is up her family’s ass on the daily in FL she cannot begrudge him a few weeks with his parents ? F that ! 

• Love 16
3 minutes ago, kacesq said:

I’m amazed that Angela has anything remotely resembling an “estate.”

the longer Aseulo is on this show, the more I side eye Kalani for marrying him. He’s dim. Really dim and growing ever more unattractive.

I feel ya.  Dumb isn’t cute.  And Asuelo is indisputably dumb.

• Love 7

This violent, wide-back, badly built, wooden-toothed, bitch Grangela and this pointless storyline. Time for me to be busy preparing for my nephew’s hockey schedule or something.

• LOL 6
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

@Frozendiva time to bring out the big guns, as in boiling cabbage all day and night.

Seriously, your situation is a nightmare. It would drive me insane.

Someone in the area used to bbq and burn what seemed like a 30 lb fish. The block stunk for days.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

Angela is stupid.

50% split between how many grandkids and 50% to Michael just dilutes the amount going to the grandkids.

They get nothing. Chances are she divorces Michael before she dies. But will she change her willl?

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
(edited)

I mean, Grangela has her issues. But how is Rebecca on her second imported husband and Angela can't get a visa for Michael? She's been to Nigeria a lot, too. I think it's strange.

Edited by LilaFowler
  • Love 15
(edited)

Thinking good thoughts for all you: Mamadrama, FloatingBison, Vandy10.  Take care!

I feel like I missed somebody! 

Asuelu, you are a complete idiot and so is your wife!  Good match!  Now I'm worried about those two little boys!

Edited by goofygirl
  • Love 13
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

I hope you are doing okay @Vandy10. Stay strong!

Just to clarify, that wasn’t something I typed. I think @MOMMY41 just had an accidental quote box pop up while she was typing that. (((Hugs))) to you, mommy41. Glad tonight’s entertainment could bring you a smile or two.

• Love 1
Just now, LilaFowler said:

I mean, Grangela has her issues. But how is Rebecca on her second imported husband and Angela can't get a visa for Husband #1? She's been to Nigeria a lot, too. I think it's strange.

I agree.  I don't think Michael has anything skeevy in his past.  Except the BJ.  I've speculated on this before, but I think Michael didn't pay the right consulate official the right gratuity to make the application go through.  I wouldn't be surprised if that is what the issue is.

• Love 6
Just now, Vandy10 said:

Just to clarify, that wasn’t something I typed. I think @MOMMY41 just had an accidental quote box pop up while she was typing that. (((Hugs))) to you, mommy41. Glad tonight’s entertainment could bring you a smile or two.

that's correct!  I told you i don't post much here and that's why 🙂  But i love being here!

• Love 6

Kalani always brings the childen when she picks up Asuelo from work.  But, last time, her parents were both at home when they arrived.  You'd think that they'd watch their grandchildren for that brief trip - for everyone's convenience.

• Love 2
(edited)

Elizabeth just declared that she needs to help her family find "fun activities to do" in Moldova. 

Oh, I'm sure they got go-cart tracks and miniature golf courses that are tit friendly.

Edited by mmecorday
  • LOL 7
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

@Frozendiva time to bring out the big guns, as in boiling cabbage all day and night.

Seriously, your situation is a nightmare. It would drive me insane.

One of my neighbors decided one summer to kick some ball or other against his shed. Thump. Thump. Thump. So I took my basketball and bounced it continually (I'm very good at this!) on my driveway. Thumpthumpthumpthumpthump. 

Guess who quit first, heh. 

Then there's always the loudly-played music of Sousa and Wagner!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4