Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Really, Stephanie, you've never known a friends group who fucked each other? Hell, I'm the same age and both my high school and college groups were a bit incestuous.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
Just now, Zombness said:

Stephanie who are you to judge Erika friends......you don't have to be Ok with her friends.

Plus, she said waaaaay in the beginning that she's a homebody and that she knew Erika was very social. She's acting like this is a surprise that Erika would like her to meet her friends. Kind of crazy, thinking a person you're in a "relationship" with would like you to know more about her life and the kind of people she's friends with. It's not like any of them could have looked up her videos on YouTube and have opinions about her, too 

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Stephanie is a really practiced victim isn’t she? Erica is being very honest and upfront. More than Stephanie deserves.

Jeesh...and those dead eye stares😕

• Love 11
1 minute ago, Mrs. Landingham said:

Seriously, why were these two girls chosen for this show? They are dead boring.  They’re like fat free vanilla ice cream. 

But when you’re desperate enough, hence why we are TLCs bitches

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh I absolutely cannot stomach this woman.  Now its Erika's fault that her exes were mean old meanies who were mean. And seriously? Steph is upset that Erika's had sex before? When she's Miss Sexy McSexyson online? 

What is it with these 90 Dayers who are shocked and disappointed when they learn their international paramours have *gasp* had carnal knowledge of other humans?? They really expect virgins? 

• Love 13
1 minute ago, hisbunkie said:

That is not a good look for Lisa.  She looks like a professional mourning widow.  

There is no good look for her.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, hisbunkie said:

That is not a good look for Lisa.  She looks like a professional mourning widow.  

What would be a good look for Lisa? The only thing I can come up with is a gunny sack and total darkness. 

• Useful 2
  • LOL 12
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Mrs. Landingham said:

What is it with these 90 Dayers who are shocked and disappointed when they learn their international paramours have *gasp* had carnal knowledge of other humans?? They really expect virgins? 

And then have the nerve to demand details....and have an STD test. Jeez, you'd think that Stephanie with her secret illness would want Erika to have one right off the bat. Oh, I think that will be the next road block to intimacy....demand the STD test!

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Mrs. Landingham said:

You beat me to this comment! It’s like the 90 Dayers feel like their others should not have any sort of life before meeting them. And get mad at them if they do. So stupid. 

• Love 7