Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

5 minutes ago, Twopper said:

Something on his arm-- it was circular-- sorta reminded me of the old civil defense signs we had in the US in the 60's. Also something on his back.   I'm sorry, but I didn't want to look that closely.

Okay, dude in Ukraine -- this is not "My Fair Lady" and you will not be singing about the street where she lives.    So just walk around the city and hope you see her?   Just admit you are going to stalk her and hang around the fake address she gave you.  

You and Big Edd are in a race to the bottom of the dumbest men on this show.  Caesar is looking like a brainiac compared to both of you.

• Love 2
Just now, KelseyNikki614 said:

Successfully pawned my baby off on my husband so I can eat my ice cream and watch the last 30 minutes without disruptions 😀

Cut up some chocolate eggs into the ice cream...makes it last longer...

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
23 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Funny enough, I was at the grocery store on Wed and the shelves were stocked with paper products. The thing now in short supply are clippers and hair colour.

Really? where do you live and can I have some? I went on a hunt for paper towels today, no luck. 

• Love 2

"Do you like living in the Philippines?"  I know that Ed is just trying to make conversation, but given that Rose's father has probably never lived anywhere else, that really is a stupid question.  

• Love 13
2 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Forgive me for saying this on Easter but I would love it if Ed fell face down into pig sh*t

1 minute ago, Mrs. Landingham said:

I want the pigs to trample him. 

It would have made the day even better!

• LOL 2
  • Love 5

Ed is really repulsive. It’s not true love Ed but if you want to bang a young girl, accept that and move on. But maybe tell her you don’t want more kids and you’re really not sure about being a stepdad to Prince.

• Useful 1
  • Love 17