Type keyword(s) to search

Getting to Genoa You All Over Again: Y&R Daily Chat

• Start Topic

Wow, I just realized that Abby's new baby will make Jill a great-grandmother. Even Victor doesn't have any great-grandchildren and he's older than Jill. Hey, Noah, Reed, and Summer, get on with it! (Also, Jill's bio at Soap Central lists her last name as Fenmore. I thought she was still going by Abbott, at least professionally?)

That was rather a pained expression Devon flashed when he walked into the coffeehouse and saw Elena sitting there. Same, Devon. Same. 😒

Amanda's hair looked gorgeous today. I continue to believe she and Mariah have the best- looking coiffures on this show.

Nate was smart to be having his coffee at the hotel instead of the place where he's most likely to run into buzzkill Elena. Meanwhile, Amanda said 2021 has been amazing for her so far and she's waiting for the other shoe to drop. Girl, that stiletto pump is going hit the ground hard enough to trigger a seismic event.

I'll give points to Nate for not tipping Amanda off about Devon and Elena. He knows it's not his secret to tell but Elena I'm not so sure about. She seems to use confessing as a weapon. I'm thinking she might take a chance on turning Amanda against Devon so she has a clear coast to him again. 😑

Sally. Giving Jack clothing? Oh my, that is not done, even if you didn't have to pay for it. Lucky for you Jack was too polite to turn it down. But then he felt obligated to return the favor in some way. I see you out here playing the long game, Sal.

Say what now? Abby plans to install Mariah in her home like she's supervising a brood mare. Oy. At least Nina, Ashley, and Jill tried to talk some sense into her.

Bleh, Jack in a velour sports jacket wasn't working for me. That's more of a Billy look IMO.

FFS, Elena, you need to seek help. Everyone has suffered through a breakup at one time or another and has had to find a way to let it go. You can't always have what you want. (Unless you're pregnant. Then all bets are off. 😠)

Meanwhile, why is Devon still dangling a thread to Elena while he's also building a relationship with Amanda? Feh, if it looks like a dog, and barks like a dog, maybe...🐕

Summer, you need to call your mommy off the Sally project because you now know what's at stake. All you did today with your vagueness was lowkey encourage Phyllis to keep at it. She doesn't seem to have much else to do. 🙄

Kyle: my dad's been hurt by women like you before, Sally. You need to back up off him.
Sally: um, exactly what do you mean by "women like you"?
Kyle: well let me put it this way. My dad can avail himself of excellent landscaping services so he doesn't need a cheap gardening utensil throwing itself at him at discount rates.
Sally: Kyle, I am not a hoe, I'm a deluxe riding mower. You better recognize.

Phyllis, you better listen to Jack. Trying to take Sally down to protect him and Summer will blow up in your face. You have no idea.

Poor Nate. Today he got the "it's not you, it's me" convo and in the foreseeable future he's probably going to get the "you also might be the father" news.

Loved those crystal martini glasses Jack and Sally were drinking from. Jack's randy grin, not so much. Ehhhhhh. 😕

• Useful 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 7
(edited)

Kyle, your dad's been hurt by women like YOUR GIRLFRIEND'S MOTHER.  Several times, in fact.  Elena, you can't get Devon out of your system.  Probably because now he actually is a part of your system.  Your uterus, in fact.

Kyle and Summer are beyond annoying.  They act like Sally started this blackmail-palooza instead of just reacting defensively.   I do like Lauren having Jack's back, and Jack really does light up around Sally.  I wonder what Cuban cookies are.  I'm intrigued...  

Yesterday, the Grand Poobah's lone employee really gave Phyllis the side-eye while Phyllis very slyly and subtly waltzed around the public hotel lobby with the stolen laptop of one of her guests.  I hope Ms. Greendress is documenting all of her boss's shady behavior.

Edited by Snaporaz
  • LOL 1
  • Love 14
(edited)
2 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Sally. Giving Jack clothing? Oh my, that is not done, even if you didn't have to pay for it. Lucky for you Jack was too polite to turn it down. But then he felt obligated to return the favor in some way. I see you out here playing the long game, Sal.

Bleh, Jack in a velour sports jacket wasn't working for me. That's more of a Billy look IMO.

Sally complaining about Jack wearing the same jacket every day when she has been wearing the same tight polyester velour green dress for several days in a row and must be starting to smell ripe.  I was expecting Sally to jump on Jack and they would get stuck, velour on velour.

11 minutes ago, Snaporaz said:

I hope Ms. Greendress is documenting all of her boss's shady behavior.

It would be great if Ms. Greendress was a spy for someone hoping to take over the Grand Phoenix. Now that half of GC lives there, the lobby is a great spot to eavesdrop to pickup blackmail material.

Edited by deirdra
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 3

Kyle, don’t you no not to mess with Summer’s emotions. By telling her she was the last to know wasn’t the wises of moves. Now that Summer knows, it just activated her one brain cell to tell Kyle there’s something he can do about his son if he want. Hey Summer, do you have trouble listening and thinking at the same time?  Is it one or the other for you because what part of Ashland being ruthless doesn’t she understand?  Also, the emotional well being of the child doesn’t she understand?  

And there you have it. Abby wants Mariah and Tessa to move in so she can micromanage Mariah and the pregnancy. That’s enough for Mariah to “spit the bit” and forget about being a surrogate.  Run Mariah Run, for nine months you will have to obey everyone of Abby’s idiosyncrasies.  

I love the way Lauren and Jack were discussing how Phyllis obtained info on Sally they just discounted it as Phyllis being Phyllis. Is one of them going to warn Sally about Phyllis’ meddling.  To me, it actually looked like Lauren was undressing Jack with her eyes.  Jack on the other hand was a little oblivious of Lauren’s girls since they are around most of the time. 

I got news for Kyle, Sally fell in love Wyatt who’s father is a billionaire and his father is a lowly millionaire. Sally would be taking a step down.  If there is one thing that they forgot about Sally is that saying she can’t just makes her more determined. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
32 minutes ago, Snaporaz said:

Kyle, your dad's been hurt by women like YOUR GIRLFRIEND'S MOTHER.  Several times, in fact.  Elena, you can't get Devon out of your system.  Probably because now he actually is a part of your system.  Your uterus, in fact.

Kyle and Summer are beyond annoying.  They act like Sally started this blackmail-palooza instead of just reacting defensively.   I do like Lauren having Jack's back, and Jack really does light up around Sally.  I wonder what Cuban cookies are.  I'm intrigued...  

Yesterday, the Grand Poobah's lone employee really gave Phyllis the side-eye while Phyllis very slyly and subtly waltzed around the public hotel lobby with the stolen laptop of one of her guests.  I hope Ms. Greendress is documenting all of her boss's shady behavior.

Pink, no less!

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

Unless she shoots him - nothing Sally does to Jack could hurt him more than f**king his brother and laughing at him while they drink Jack's champagne and eating his special dinner he set up for HER birthday

• Useful 2
  • Love 13

I get the sense we're supposed to have some kind of admiration for Kyle/Summer, like they have some kind of "us against the world" thing.  I loathe them.

And look at how Phyllis and Summer- Jack's "protectors"- react toward him when he doesn't do what they want.  F...O...H.  Could use a lot more of Jack giving that "watch yourself" stare and laying down the law.  

Am I the only one who thinks this Loch Ness monster storyline is going to end, at least in part, with Big Bad Gwampa Victor getting his latest ego fluff and saving the day?  

• Useful 3
  • Love 13

I’m hoping Loch Ness goes nuts and kills smug prick Kyle in a fit of rage and in doing so a straw bullet hits Phyllis in the dome. 

It’s Thurs afternoon at a corporate office and Lauren is dressed like she’s hosting a NYE party at a night club. The twins were completely out, her dress was bright red and tight, and she had dangly party earrings. 

This Abby story is boring as shit and a little creepy. I guess I could write and ask her imaginary friend husband. Who apparently had time to compose several handwritten letters to his mother to instruct her how to care for and advise his wife? 😒 

i like how Nate is avoiding perpetually anguished Elena and prying Amanda. He has reached his limit w the drama and bullshit and right there w him. 

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 12
(edited)
2 hours ago, Snaporaz said:

Kyle, your dad's been hurt by women like YOUR GIRLFRIEND'S MOTHER.  Several times, in fact.  

Kyle's mother, Diane, pulled more than her weight in shenanigans on Jack. Kyle is either situationally ignorant or the most loyal of son's on Y&R.

Elena, you can't get Devon out of your system.  Probably because now he actually is a part of your system.  Your uterus, in fact.

It's certainly is starting to look that way.

Gag.

Kyle and Summer are beyond annoying.  They act like Sally started this blackmail-palooza instead of just reacting defensively.   I do like Lauren having Jack's back, and Jack really does light up around Sally.  

They are so totally self-absorbed, they don't realize they are generating the chaos and difficulties for themselves and Locke-ness Monster Jr. 

All Sally has to do is grab a bag of Ruffles, Peaches onion dip and watch them blow up their lives.

I wonder what Cuban cookies are.  I'm intrigued..

I favored Alfajores, a dulce de leche sandwich cookie I stuffed myself with in Miami.

Maybe she could become an anonymous gossip correspondent for Victor's new media tabloid empire.

Edited by Cupid Stunt
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 10
12 hours ago, Snaporaz said:

I wonder what Cuban cookies are.  I'm intrigued..

from The Columbia Restaurant Spanish Cookbook by Adela Hernandez Gonzmart and Ferdi Pacheco:

Galleta Polvorones (Powdered Cookies)

1 cup vegetable shortening, 1 cup plus 2 tbs sugar, 2 eggs, 4 c. all-purpose flour, 1/2 tsp baking powder, 1/4 tsp salt, 1 tbs Spanish brandy, Confectioners' sugar

Cream shortening, sugar and eggs (1 at a time) in large bowl. Sift flour, baking powder and salt: add to egg mixture.  Add brandy and mix well. Dough should be smooth and compact.  Roll out on pastry cloth until dough is 1/2 inch thick.  cut with round cookie cutter about 1 inch in diam. Bake on lightly greased cookie sheet at 375 until lightly browned (12-15 min.) Cool. Dust with confectioners' sugar.  Makes about 48 cookies.

I miss Tampa...

• Useful 7
  • Love 3
14 hours ago, Cupid Stunt said:

Maybe she could become an anonymous gossip correspondent for Victor's new media tabloid empire.

Victor should hire Ms. Greendress from the Grand Phoenix.  Now that half of GC lives there and talks loudly about personal topics in the common areas, she'd overhear the scoop on everything.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 4

Gosh, Kyle is so noble, making the huge sacrifice to stay out of his grown-a$$ daddy's love life in order to protect a child he can't be 100% certain is his. The thought of it is making me all verklempt. 🙄

So what was this amazing dinner Mrs. Martinez cooked for Jack and Sally? Whatever it was it apparently came from an aphrodisiac cookbook. Sally was practically making her O face afterward.

Okay, I hope the first thing Victor does after he acquires Cyaxares is change the name to something with fewer syllables and with consonants closer to the beginning of the alphabet. The heck with any goodwill value the current name has in the media marketplace. 🤯

I'm surprised Chelsea's wheelchair isn't motorized.

Well, Lily, ChancComm may be a small media startup but Chancellor Industries isn't. Billy was smart to run this Cyaxares thing by Jill before putting CI at risk by mixing it up with Victor and this Ashland Locke guy.

Victoria was looking rather schoolmarm-ish today to me. I think I heard spurs jingle-jangling in the background. 🤠

Sally still has great legs, I think. Girly's got game too. OG playboy Jack doesn't seem to realize he's being reeled in despite his insistence that they aren't dating.

Lol, as Sally was leaving Abbott Manor she shot Kyle a look like, "you stupid cockblocker."  I'll give her points for leaving gracefully though. It built up Jack's anticipation.

Jack: Kyle, are you worried something you're going to tell me will get back to Sally?
Kyle: well, the Abbott men are known for their scintillating pillow talk. Just sayin'.
Jack: and I'm just saying--again--that you need to mind your business and let me get, uh, mind mine.

Eh, Sally, gloating to Summer about you and Jack isn't the way you want to go. At one point Jack considered Summer his daughter. Push comes to shove, he might not choose you over her even if you are putting it on him.

TMW you're burning the midnight oil at work and your boyfriend's buzzkill ex slinks in unannounced as usual. At this point Lily's barely fazed by Victoria's rudeness. 😐

Loved how coolly Lily was laying it out to Victoria how she and Billy have made a successful personal and professional partnership. Balance, communication, and connection. Everything Victoria and Billy have never seemed to make work.

But then Victoria struck back with the cold, hard, "Billy ain't sh!t and you're gonna find out, Lily." It's hilarious to me to see these two women lowkey shading each other over Billy. What a waste of energy.

Be funny if Sally ends up being Summer's mother-in-law one day. A nightcap would be the least of Summer's worries. 😉

Aw, Kyle. You're going to regret not confiding in Jack just because you hate Sally. And he's probably not going to appreciate being blindsided when the whole dirty truth comes out about how you might have a secret son with a savage business mogul's wife.

Wait, what? Who is Billy going to ask for the bid funding? Devon? Jack, Ashley, and Traci? Be funny if Victoria outbids everybody and then hands Cyaxares over to ChancComm just to screw over Adam and Victor. 😏

• Love 10

Is Sally working Jack for his wrinkled manhood or for the $$$$$$ to get her the fashion house?  Oh hell, she can get both, if she plays Jack just right.  But I do have to say, Jack is really disappointing me by falling for Sally’s BS.  I thought he was smarter than to fall for such an obvious line of crap. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
3 minutes ago, KLovestoShop said:

Is Sally working Jack for his wrinkled manhood or for the $$$$$$ to get her the fashion house?  Oh hell, she can get both, if she plays Jack just right.  But I do have to say, Jack is really disappointing me by falling for Sally’s BS.  I thought he was smarter than to fall for such an obvious line of crap. 

Jack is naive when it comes to women. I guess he can't resist the cute younger woman. John was naive too with Dina, Jill, and Gloria. I know there was love there, but they would be considered bad girls.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
(edited)

Can Kyle and Summer get it through their dumb snowflake minds, to live and let live. Can they just be happy for others.  

Victor walks into the office all in black and all he needed was a scythe to complete his outfit to deliver his news to Olive Oyl. 

Nostrils, when was the last time you beat Victor at anything?  Ashland is divesting himself of his media company. Why should he care who buys the company as long as he gets his price.  Jill said that Victor could out bid Nostrils without breaking a sweat and I’m pretty sure Jill he can also outbid you without breaking a swear also.  And then there was Olive playing with fire or should I say the wrath of Victor. I got news for you Olive. Victor can still throw you out on your scrawny ass. Going to bat for Nostrils, is your quickest way for that to happen. 

And there you have it in Sally’s conversation with Jack why he’s intrigued by her.  Sally is not vapid nor shallow for I don’t think she’s playing Jack. In fact, if you compare Sally’s shallowness to Phyllis and Summer, Sally would be floating on that famous door from the Titanic while Phyllis and Summer are at the bottom with the ship.

Every time Sally interacts with Summer it’s like an ally cat playing with a mouse before it is consumed.  

My critique of Chelsea today is a stiff acting stiff. 

Edited by Waldo13
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 8

To give credit where credit is due, the actress who plays Sally has calmed down the “herky jerky, flipping her head/hair” behavior and has started to act in a believable way. Thank you.

• Love 9
42 minutes ago, Gam2 said:

To give credit where credit is due, the actress who plays Sally has calmed down the “herky jerky, flipping her head/hair” behavior and has started to act in a believable way. Thank you.

Yeah, I'm not sold yet. She needs to make a friend that isn't Jack.

• Useful 2
  • Love 8
16 minutes ago, peacheslatour said:

Summer & Kyle are full up and cannot take on any more friends. LOL

• LOL 15
  • Love 1

Wait wait wait...Summer and Kyle have lots of friends?  Summer and Kyle have friends at all?  Kyle had friends when he was with Lola, but none of them can stand Summer.  Exactly how dumb is Summer?  Kyle literally had to spell out to her the whole concept of keeping friends close and enemies closer, but she still doesn't get it, even when the opportunity to do just that is served to her on a platter.  

How funny that Victor hired Adam to head up Xeroxaroni before he actually acquired the company, and it's the one time Adam even wants the job.  It's rare that Victor gets ahead of himself like that.

9 minutes ago, peacheslatour said:

She had a whole circle around her on B&B...the Spectra staff who were very loyal to her, her sister, Thomas, and Liam...yet they tried to play up this forced rivalry between Sally and Steffi, which was supposed to hearken back to Original Sally vs Stephanie.  This dynamic between Sally and Summer reminds me of the Sally/Steffi nonsense, which is a total waste because Summer is as useless and uninteresting as Steffi is.  Maybe Gloria will warm up to her? 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 14

Victoria looked like the grandma from Flowers in the Attic.

I like Sally, but never knows when to shut up. Leave Jackie wondering—don’t keep asking “where is this going?” Not chill. And who the hell would want to be Summer’s friend? She sucks.

• LOL 8
  • Love 10

I hate that yet again Sally has to inexplicably try to befriend the local slag- whoops, I mean town heroine- only to have it thrown back in her face.  I I swear nearly the same damn scene and dialogue played out with her and Steffy on B&B.  Whatever, I'd rather she just be out of this story sooner rather than later, but it's going to be tough if she really does get involved with Jack.

Victoria comes off so weak and needy in pretty much anything she does these days.  Especially after seeing their encounter today, personality to personality Lilly seems more than a match for her.  

I don't think he's necessarily a "bad" actor, but MG as Adam is so underwhelming and immature for this character that's supposed to be this dangerous rogue.  It's like Victor is helping him with his 8th grade science project.  

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 11
23 hours ago, basiltherat said:

Ferdi Pacheco . . . wasn't he the "fight doctor" for somebody?

Yes. The cookbook cover notes say he is "television's 'fight doctor', Ybor City's famous raconteur and Adela's neighbor as they grew up together in Ybor City."  I don't remember seeing him on tv, but it's been 50 years since I lived there. so...

• Love 4
(edited)
12 hours ago, JNavarro said:

Victoria comes off so weak and needy in pretty much anything she does these days.  Especially after seeing their encounter today, personality to personality Lilly seems more than a match for her.  

Nothing says weak & needy more than skittering around and cowering behind the hanks of hair hanging in front of your face. By contrast, Lily had her head held high, eyes bright and visible, and she acted calm. Not to mention being the CEO of a global conglomerate who traipses over to her ex's place of business at all hours multiple times a day or night. Pathetic!

Edited by deirdra
  • Love 14
(edited)
On 3/5/2021 at 6:14 PM, Waldo13 said:

Can Kyle and Summer get it through their dumb snowflake minds, to live and let live. 

Considering everything is all about them ... It's a big No to the 'Live and Let Live' nonsense.

Can they just be happy for others.  

Certainly not.

Any good fortune for others means Dumber and Kyle are being shortchanged.

Victor walks into the office all in black and all he needed was a scythe to complete his outfit to deliver his news to Olive Oyl. 

He does love playing the part of Zeus lobbing thunderbolts at underlings that foolishly overreact and quake at his edicts from Mount Saint Newman.

Nostrils, when was the last time you beat Victor at anything?  Ashland is divesting himself of his media company. Why should he care who buys the company as long as he gets his price.  Jill said that Victor could out bid Nostrils without breaking a sweat and I’m pretty sure Jill he can also outbid you without breaking a swear also.  And then there was Olive playing with fire or should I say the wrath of Victor. I got news for you Olive. Victor can still throw you out on your scrawny ass. Going to bat for Nostrils, is your quickest way for that to happen. 

NotBilly is a legend in his own mind. Always has been.

It's hilarious how he depicts his failures as victimization by sworn enemies, and he's still thriving (with a trail of lies, business disasters, broken relationships, Jill's considerable support and buckets of Chancellor money), and still punching above his weight. Shut it Waste of Skin.

Trying to entice Jill (or some other sucker ... Darvon anyone?) to get in a bidding war with Victor over a media company that can be directed from Atonal Adam's coffee table (remote management from Genoa City to NYC, according to Victor), is pure idiocy. Any media company that can be managed remotely isn't worth the money wasted in a food fight with NotBilly. 

Somehow Victoria has convinced herself to join Victor's Xeroxitrix deal, after Lily was unimpressed by her fact-finding mission, though I'm not clear on the logic to move ahead of the purchase negotiations. 

Victoria wants no part of a media division, so this is just to flex her corporate muscles by undermining Victor and NotBilly's ambitions, and kick everyone in the teeth. All to prove her worth to Victor, ruin Atonal's involvement at NE and make the NotBilly/Lily business duo sorry they ever underestimated her? ... Okay.

And there you have it in Sally’s conversation with Jack why he’s intrigued by her.  Sally is not vapid nor shallow for I don’t think she’s playing Jack. In fact, if you compare Sally’s shallowness to Phyllis and Summer, Sally would be floating on that famous door from the Titanic while Phyllis and Summer are at the bottom with the ship.

It appears Sally and Jack will be ready for bed if one more person makes noise about them seeing each other.

I wonder if Kyle's Locke-ness Monster Jr. problem is going to resurrect any regret Jack might have over having no contact his other son, Keemo.

Every time Sally interacts with Summer it’s like an ally cat playing with a mouse before it is consumed. 

But boring. It's essentially the same annoying conversation day after day, then Dumber or Kyle run to the other to whine how they're being rudely treated by Sally.

My critique of Chelsea today is a stiff acting stiff. 

I'm trying to keep a good thought that Chelsea isn't jibbering and hyperventilating in the open. Having her sniping at Atonal's deceits and misdirection in her head is a welcome relief.

Her physical and emotional acting is terrible, but that's not a new development.

Edited by Cupid Stunt
  • Love 16

When Dummy told Sally about the companies in Japan that sell friends those are real and it reminded me of a really sad movie about that.

Lily was very mature and intelligent in her scene with Mop. I think her comment about Victoria wanting Billy now, because he’s showing all the growth she wished he had when she had him was dead on. I think she resents that. I also think lily is pretty patient w both of them. 

That company name everyone fighting’s over sure don’t roll of the tongue. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 11
(edited)

Victoria is without charm, appeal or humor; but she is not alone.  Let’s add Kyle, Adam and Ray.  I know that the writers are trying to make her into Victor’s true heir, but this is an epic fail. I don’t know if it is the actress or the writing.  When I am almost rooting for Victor/Adam or even Billy in this “media empire” story, then something is very wrong.

Edited by Kemper
Added last sentence
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 10
19 hours ago, Petunia13 said:

Lily was very mature and intelligent in her scene with Mop. I think her comment about Victoria wanting Billy now, because he’s showing all the growth she wished he had when she had him was dead on. I think she resents that. I also think lily is pretty patient w both of them. 

I don't know about you, but I wouldn't want a bulletpoint on my resume that stated I finally found the formula for turning a destructive boy-child into a less-damaging, gelded man-child.

Lily's first experiment in behavior modification was her failed marriage to Cane, the cow tipper. Post-prison (another black mark on her resume), her second analysis has produced NotBilly, his innate lack of impulse control, and simmering, over-riding compulsion to best the Newman's by building a gossip media behemoth that continues to expose their crimes and drag people through the gutter under NotBilly's dubious ethical mission of Telling The Truth To The Powers That Be

*cough*

Best of luck with merchandising The Truth for public consumption while trolling through your historically stellar humbuggery, NotBilly

For Lily, bringing NotBilly to heel is nothing to be proud of. Thinking you've curbed NotBilly's worst instinct to damage everything worthwhile is the precise time when NotBilly goes about generating disasters (Remember Cane and his his masterful penchant for destruction? Lily was never able to fix that hot mess), and you're stuck sweeping up the detritus and getting the carpets cleaned.

NotBilly traded his exhausted relationship with Victoria for Lily's emotional support and Jill's wallet to bail him out of the next calamity. Lily is a lateral move, that temporarily maintains his equilibrium until he betrays her, because NotBilly betrays everyone in the end.

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
On 3/5/2021 at 11:04 PM, JNavarro said:

Plus, during her time in the slammer Lily learned how to make a shiv out of just about anything.

On 3/5/2021 at 9:37 PM, Snaporaz said:

Wait wait wait...Summer and Kyle have lots of friends?  

Yes, Theo. 

• LOL 14

I have to apologize and correct myself on misleading information about IVF. In speaking to my daughter, who had two children via IVF, the genetic testing and a trip to a phycologist’s office is not mandatory but suggested. My daughter, who is slightly less OCD than Abby, wanted it done. 

• Useful 8
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Sharon has a tight little body for a woman her age. She was working the hail out of those leather pants.

Meanwhile, Billy was looking like quite a dandy to me in his burgandy double-breasted suit. He was stylin' and profilin'. Or trying to anyway. 🙄

Heh, the look on Nikki's face when she realized Victoria was planning to undercut Victor in a major business deal. She's probably not trying to be forced to take sides again, especially if Adam's involved.

Did that flashback scene between Sharon and Adam actually happen or was it a retcon? Either way, someone else was playing Adam at that time so I don't know what the point was. 🤔

That ceramic figurine wasn't much to look at IMO. The way Sharon was acting you'd think it was Lladró or something, in which case Faith would've been smart to steal it and sell it. She could've been stocked in booze for quite a while. 😕

Has there ever been such a big build-up for a character before this Ashland Locke guy? He better turn out to be all they've talked him up to be or the actor doesn't stand a chance.

Lily and Billy had a nooner in his office. Ugh. I hope the building's cleaning staff can get hazmat pay. 😐

I have to say, Chloe's a good BFF to have when you're plotting to take down your oblivious ex-husband, fiance, or whatever Adam is to Chelsea right now. Cue Adele singing Rolling in the Deep.

Good big bro Jack comes in clutch with the $$$$ for the Cyaxares bid! But does he know he'll be going up against Victor again? Those two have stayed out of each other's way for a while now, to the show's benefit I think.

Sharon said doctors make the worst patients in reference to her getting advice from another therapist. But hon, you're not a doctor. Not unless you bought your doctoral degree off eBuy. 🤗

Victor pitting his kids against each other again. Yawn.

So now Faith is back at Sharon's house. Lol, did she even last a weekend at Nick's? She probably never saw him because he was too busy running over to the Gassy Parchment to do some dumpster diving with Phyllis.

• LOL 5
  • Love 9

Does Nikki not work at Newman now? I thought she became COO or something when Victoria took over. Shouldn’t she be aware of any deals taking place in the company and not have to wait for Victor to fill her in? 

I also question why Sharon wasn’t already in therapy. IIRC, she was at one time to help with her Bi-polar disorder and the help she received there was a catalyst in her decision to go back to school. I’m not sure why she’s acting like going to therapy is some new thing for her. I know it’s couples therapy, but it seems like she shouldn’t be as resistant to this, especially since she keeps recommending therapy to others. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 5

Chloe get lost and take Chelsea with you. If I never see you two again it will be to soon.  Right now I find Chloe slightly more annoying than Nostrils but that’s like saying a mosquito is slightly more annoying than a horse fly.  

Sharon you are so gullible. You know that Faith took it but you fell for Faith’s lie.  Rey’s pontificate was like a cop giving advise to a classroom of 3rd graders. 

Olive Oyl, paranoid much?  So your choosing Nostrils over Victor because of Adam?  Olive, how can you win when Victor is involved.  Olive, you undeserving scarecrow, Victor can replace you with Adam anytime he wants.  I don’t think that Victor knows that Olive is bidding against him as of now. Victor just thinks it’s a competition in two separate companies. If Victor knew, I don’t think he would be that passive. 

OMG Nostrils and Lily, take a shower unless Lily likes using Nostrils love goo as a body moisturizer. 

Jack is throwing his hat into the ring. Now Victor has more of an incentive to buy the company than just sticking it to Nostrils.  Jack must have a vault full of cash somewhere. I thought that Jack said Victor can outbid Nostrils without breaking a sweat but with Jack, Victor maybe two beads of sweat will roll down Victor’s cheeks. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 4

I’ve never known my colleagues to disappear and have sex only to return adjusting their clothing in the middle of a business day. The only thing worse than this was that nasty, nasty steam room on B&B. I always pitied the poor people who had to CLEAN that place. Ewwwwww.

• LOL 7
  • Love 6
47 minutes ago, Gam2 said:

I’ve never known my colleagues to disappear and have sex only to return adjusting their clothing in the middle of a business day. The only thing worse than this was that nasty, nasty steam room on B&B. I always pitied the poor people who had to CLEAN that place. Ewwwwww.

I have.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
17 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Sharon said doctors make the worst patients in reference to her getting advice from another therapist. But hon, you're not a doctor. Not unless you bought your doctoral degree off eBuy. 🤗

Sharon has had more experience as a patient than she has as a "doctor".  Maybe that gave her credits towards her "doctorate".

• LOL 9
  • Love 3
18 minutes ago, peacheslatour said:

I really don't like Sally's look. Her hair is too severe and her clothes are unflattering.

So agree about the color of Sally’s hair!  It is not flattering and I am sure that is why her makeup is so over the top, especially the lipstick.  

• Useful 3
  • Love 6
On 3/6/2021 at 11:21 AM, deirdra said:

Nothing says weak & needy more than skittering around and cowering behind the hanks of hair hanging in front of your face. By contrast, Lily had her head held high, eyes bright and visible, and she acted calm. Not to mention being the CEO of a global conglomerate who traipses over to her ex's place of business at all hours multiple times a day or night. Pathetic!

Then Lily gagged it up by a nooner with BUtt

On 3/6/2021 at 3:55 PM, LucindaWalsh said:

I am also coming around to Sally. I am about three weeks behind and I also noticed a difference from when she first came on. I don't care if she is paired with Jack, I think they could become a dynamic duo couple

I think Sally's makeup is a failed attempt to make her look at least her age 

On 3/6/2021 at 3:55 PM, LucindaWalsh said:

If they aren't going to recast Nate I think they should pair him with Amanda's new sister. He is so blah to me that maybe would put a spark into his personality. Amanda and Elena have not done so yet.

Nate and Mop? 

Why do I think news from Elaina or Amanda is going to torpedo baby Chanceling?

The only good thing about Lilybilly is she can't have anymore Billyspawn. (altho with this show....)

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

I should have posted about yesterday's shitstorm-I-mean-show since we had ButtBiscuit all aglow in his latest undertaker's suit, this one the color of the dried blood tears from a recently exhumed hundred years old corpse, topped off with that oh-so-NOT-sexy spit curl dangling down his Frankenstein brow - why are all his suit coats cut higher on the side that Gypsy Rose Lee's go-to-church undies? - but I just didn't have it in me.

As apparently ButtBiscuit didn't have it in him since he and Lily both returned from their nooner in under the three minute commercial break I had to sit through.  

Then we had Victor with that creepy Sleepy Hollow Midnight Ride raspy chuckle from the HellMouth and Adam's monosyllablic Uriah Heepish drone about accepting yet one more of Victor's freebies.  Victoria floated around with all the animation of The Corpse Bride while over at Psycho City Sharon googly-eyed Rey one lazy eye at a time while staring at him as if they'd just met and he was a past his prime pork chop.

I finally just turned away and was left to ponder what mixing gin with egg noodles would taste like.......

Chelsea is the luckiest person in all of Genoa City!  

18 hours ago, peacheslatour said:

I have.

You must have worked at the same hospital I did!  

If this break room is a rockin', don't come a knockin'!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 15
  • Love 4
23 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

That ceramic figurine wasn't much to look at IMO. The way Sharon was acting you'd think it was Lladró or something, in which case Faith would've been smart to steal it and sell it. She could've been stocked in booze for quite a while. 😕

Besides....I always had Sharon pegged as way more of a "Garden Gnome" sort of collector, seeing her taste in men....

giphy.gif

• LOL 12
  • Love 2
8 minutes ago, boes said:

I should have posted about yesterday's shitstorm-I-mean-show since we had ButtBiscuit all aglow in his latest undertaker's suit, this one the color of the dried blood tears from a recently exhumed hundred years old corpse, topped off with that oh-so-NOT-sexy spit curl dangling down his Frankenstein brow - why are all his suit coats cut higher on the side that Gypsy Rose Lee's go-to-church undies? - but I just didn't have it in me.

As apparently ButtBiscuit didn't have it in him since he and Lily both returned from their nooner in under the three minute commercial break I had to sit through.  

Then we had Victor with that creepy Sleepy Hollow Midnight Ride raspy chuckle from the HellMouth and Adam's monosyllablic Uriah Heepish drone about accepting yet one more of Victor's freebies.  Victoria floated around with all the animation of The Corpse Bride while over at Psycho City Sharon googly-eyed Rey one lazy eye at a time while staring at him as if they'd just met and he was a past his prime pork chop.

I finally just turned away and was left to ponder what mixing gin with egg noodles would taste like.......

Chelsea is the luckiest person in all of Genoa City!  

You must have worked at the same hospital I did!  

If this break room is a rockin', don't come a knockin'!

Not a hospital. A design studio. My coworkers would come back from "meeting with a client" and he'd go off to his dept. and she's come back to where I was, face slightly dewy, makeup gone, hair asunder. And they were both married to other people.

• Love 4

So I saw Jack and Sally together for the first time. He looks really happy. Something I haven't really seen for years.

No wonder Kyle had such a sourpuss face reaction. God forbid, Jack could enjoy himself a little bit.

• Love 19

Billy, manspreading under a table is still manspreading. Cut that crap out. 🤨

So basically Devon used Amanda to try to keep Elena away but he couldn't stay away from Elena. At least that's how I'm choosing to see it. Ugh, he and Elena deserve each other because neither seems to have a problem treating others as human chess pieces.

If Kyle's bouffant gets any bigger he's going to develop neck problems. And he'll look puzzled all the time. 🤗

How do you differentiate ChancComm from an enigma, William? Well for starters, you don't use $10 words when a $1 word would suffice. Communicate, don't obfuscate. 😉

Wonder how Society stays in business when they can only serve two or three people at a time? Maybe it's a tax writeoff for Abby and she doesn't care about the money loss.

Jack in jeans. Swoon. But I'm agreeing with sentiment that Sally's look is a bit harsh. Unless she's going for a "rode hard and put up wet" vibe, I don't get the severe makeup. She's like a red-haired Cruella de Vil. 😼

I'm generally fine with Sally's clothes though. I think she dresses like someone who's recently had a significant salary jump and bought a bunch of new clothes based mainly on their price tags. She wants to look like she'd fit in with the elites but it's coming across as trying too hard. IIRC Jill was the same way when she first got together with John Abbott.

Is GC supposed to be some kind of media and communications hub? What are the odds that the three contenders for a NY media empire sale are all located in a sleepy Upper Midwestern burg? IMO the writers could make it more believable by having Bill Spencer in the mix too.

I just realized that Abby's baby--like little Archie Mountbatten-Windsor--will be 1/4 Black and 3/4s White. It'll be interesting to see how they cast the child, assuming things get that far. The timing of this storyline is almost prescient given what's going on IRL.

Oh Sally, when Jack finds out how much you know about Kyle's past in New York he's likely going to think you deceived him. You should probably be avoiding that subject.

Real talk from Summer all people. Why hasn't Kyle gotten a DNA test? Tara is a woman who can lie to her husband about a child that isn't his so she can probably lie to Kyle too. All this panic about Harrison Locke could be for naught and Unnamed Guy #3 could be the boy's daddy.

Devon, don't overthink it. AFAIC you're a two-timing d!ck trying to masquerade as a gentleman. You've set Amanda up for a huge loss of face when she finds out you've slept with Elena again and everyone in the quad of you/Elena/Nate/Amanda knows about it except her.

I feel like were it not for the Marco mess, Jack and Phyllis would still be together. He may not have been the love of her life but I believe she was the one of his. It's good Jack is at peace with how things turned out though.

Whee, Jack looking back at Kyle and Summer like, "Yeah, Sally and me, in public. Say something. I dare you."

What, what? I thought Lily and Billy knew Adam was working with Victor on this Cyaxares deal. Victoria didn't tell them?

Hmm, Ashley wants to see Devon's baby pictures. You been talking to the British Royal Family, Ash? 🙄

TMW you see your father licking the tonsils of one of your worst enemies and you immediately want to disappear into the fourth dimension. Kinda sucks to be you, huh, Kyle? Hee.

• LOL 2
  • Love 13

Today’s episode starts off with Nostrils and Lily celebration themselves with very cheap champagne apropos of a very self absorbed couple. You can tell the champagne is cheap because there are practically no bubbles.  Lily and Nostrils 🥱🥱🥱😴😴😴.  

I don’t understand Nostril logic when to comes to buying Ashland’s media company. Nostrils is going to rely on his assets. What assets?  Chance Com is a fledgling company in business only a few months when Victor has an established company with a proven track record. 

Ok, the genetic testing and psychological tests is not mandatory but what is mandatory is both Mariah and Abby taking hormones to boost the chance of pregnancy.  Also, Mariah’s cycle and Abby’s cycle have to be in sync.  The most important thing for Abby taking hormones is that to produce more eggs than a usual cycle at least 8 to 14 eggs. The strongest eggs are than fertilized and in 3 to 4 days for the embryo grows enough to be transplanted. The doctor determines which embryos look the strongest to be implanted. It’s common to place 3 to 4 embryos for one to take but there is always the possibility of more than one takes and there will be multiple births. 

Devon is fast becoming a Liam Spencer, waffle boy.  Devon, if I was you I would stick with Amanda.  Elena is too much of a limp biscuit like Devon. Devon needs a strong woman in his life. 

Jack and Sally is fast becoming my second favorite couple. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 8

Leading man handsome?  Billy??  Which creature feature are you watching, Lily?  Or does ChanceCom have no vision insurance plan?  Lily sure can pick'em.  When is she going to realize that Cane and Billy are the same person?  That's why they hate each other so much.  Once Ashland Locke sells Psyopsorsneeze, why would he care or have any say in who runs it?  If he does, he'll probably be more impressed with Victor's and Adam's record than Billy's. 

Sally should come clean with Jack about what Summer and Kyle are holding over her head.  Kyle dug up a corpse, for crying out loud, so Jack will get over Sally faking an illness.  But she shouldn't spill Kyle's secret, since it's Kyle's story to tell.       

Edited by Snaporaz
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 10