Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E07: Who's Crying Now

• Start Topic

59 minutes ago, Dmarie019 said:

Most of these guys at least know they're trying to 'save' someone.

Sadly, this too means because they're 'saving' someone they expect full sexual access and perks as part of the deal. Nice Ed has become Troll Ed.

• Love 13
(edited)
1 hour ago, iwasish said:

Darcy’s first reaction to Tom’s looks was obvious disappointment. She even said as much to him. Darcy is all about the superficial, so, rude though it maybe, I’m glad Tom said something to her. I only wish he would have told her to cover up her gross enormous tits, lose the nasty extensions, stop with the Botox and the I’m all that attitude.

Yep.  BTW, where is Darcy getting all her money?  It’s very expensive in Connecticut. Is her wardrobe all designer or fake?  Between her shoes, makeup and doodads, it’s lot of money.  It can’t be from her show only.  Maybe her ex is still paying for the two girls?  I can’t remember how old they are.  Does anyone think she’s finished with this show?  I think she may have had it already.  It’s too exhausting to keep thin and pile on all that makeup all the time.  She doesn’t even have the gift of gab either.  She’s all facial expressions and appears dumb.  All about looks and boobs.  Tom was a shithead anyway.

Edited by Silver Bells
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, Silver Bells said:

Yep.  BTW, where is Darcy getting all her money?  It’s very expensive in Connecticut. Is her wardrobe all designer or fake? 

Her wardrobe is as real as her boobs, her lips, and her cheeks.  And I've read elsewhere that the house she and her sister live in is owned by their father.

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
9 hours ago, gavinmac said:

notice that Rose follows the typical and bizarre 90DF single mom script of "fall in love with guy I've never met and immediately train my kid to call him Dad."  Why? And equally weird are these dudes who meet single moms online

It’s probably one of the first rules of snaring an American for green card purposes:  use your child to appeal to your mark’s fantasies of parenthood and guilt said mark into a proposal.

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

It’s probably one of the first rules of snaring an American for green card purposes:  use your child to appeal to your mark’s fantasies of parenthood and guilt said mark into a proposal.

Hmmm .. I never thought about that.  I thought the dad thing was weird.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, blubld43 said:

internettoughguy, I am dying laughing at your posts.  I was actually wishing last night you would join us in the live chat, so you have not gone unnoticed.

Tom was a pure dick, once Darcy made her feelings clear, he dropped all pretense of "English gentleman" .

Thank you, I appreciate the compliment. Is the live chat on this site too? I could see about coming in next week.

• Love 3
(edited)
38 minutes ago, bravofan27 said:

I don't see Ash/Avery working out. They don't seem compatible and they both seem to have a lot of personal issues they are hiding.

Ed is really hung up on Rose's sister asking for money, and whether Rose was "in on it." I don't understand why he can't just help them out and shut up up about it. 

Or just date someone that is financially secure.

But then they wouldn't need Ed.  Ed doesn't want someone that doesn't need him.    And the only want that would want Ed is someone who is at his level of attractiveness.

This is my overall issue with most of these American 90 day'ers.  They could find someone in the states.  But they don't want their physical equivalent.  They need someone more attractive that can't leave them because they are dependent on them.  It's a sick game of power for sexual favors.

On a different note, Roses's monotone voice is like nails on a chalkboard to me.

Edited by sasha206
  • LOL 1
  • Love 12
55 minutes ago, Sir RaiderDuck OMS said:

When Stephanie began having a cow over Rainbow Brite's dating app, my wife and I agreed that she was deliberately picking a fight.

And what exactly was she doing looking through Erika's phone in the first place??? My wife and I have been together for almost five years, married for two and a half, and neither of us has EVER pawed through the other's phone. Either you trust your partner or you don't.

She said something to the effect of "I saw the dating app when you showed me a picture"

• Love 5
1 hour ago, sasha206 said:

True, however:

My guess is Stephanie, who shows off her sexuality in her blog, is probably doing more than that in their personal texts prior to their meeting.  And suddenly she's asexual in person with Erica because she must've realized she's not really gay, bi and that is very confusing to Erica. I also suspect this boob mold thing was also a production set up so I tend to give that person the benefit of the doubt that this not something they would normally do without saying:  Hey Steph let's go get naked molds of boobs!  

Also the "dating app" on your phone argument provoked by Stephanie to me sounds like:  I need to find some reason to pretend like I'm justified in breaking up with her after promising her the world prior to meeting her.  And oh shit, the "why would you want to date someone who is so sick a walk in the fields and I'm dead" didn't work.  

Yes to all this.  I think those were steamy texts and now Steph is acting confused and weird that Erika wants to do what they talked about in the texts.  

But for whatever reason...maybe because of her illness, Stephanie lives in an internet fantasy world.  It's like when people have a relationship with an inmate and they write these letters and have these big plans about being together in person and the reality is a total fizzle.  

7 minutes ago, jacksgirl said:

When dipshit Tom asked if Darcey had gained weight, her response should have been, "No, but I'm about ready to lose 170 pounds right now."

No, it should have been 230 pounds, just to make Tom feel fat and insecure

• LOL 11
  • Love 12
(edited)
9 minutes ago, RealReality said:

Yes to all this.  I think those were steamy texts and now Steph is acting confused and weird that Erika wants to do what they talked about in the texts.  

But for whatever reason...maybe because of her illness, Stephanie lives in an internet fantasy world.  It's like when people have a relationship with an inmate and they write these letters and have these big plans about being together in person and the reality is a total fizzle.  

Agreed.  I don't think Stephanie did this for more hits.  I mean, I'm sure like all of them, they are agreeing to be on a show to get some sort of fame or help their "brand" but I truly believe Stephanie convinced herself she was in love with Erica.  And then she got there and suddenly is either questioning whether she is bi or gay at all or she just has zero attraction to Erika in person.  And she doesn't quite know how to drop that bomb since they've likely had steamy, sexy, you are my world type of texts, video calls.  

I think Stephanie was in this for clicks, pretended to be bi/lesbian, she would be able to at least fake an attraction to her for the show.  But she really seems like someone who just realized she's not really bi/gay and she really can't imagine being with Erika sexually, not even to "experiment" with.  So now she's finding things to pick at Erika for and is hoping that Erika will be the one to call it quits.

Edited by sasha206
  • Useful 1
  • Love 11
(edited)
49 minutes ago, bravofan27 said:

I don't see Ash/Avery working out. They don't seem compatible and they both seem to have a lot of personal issues they are hiding.

Ed is really hung up on Rose's sister asking for money, and whether Rose was "in on it." I don't understand why he can't just help them out and shut up up about it. 

I agree.  The thing with Ash and Avery is just ridiculous. She is a mother. She had to know from the beginning that it's not so simple to bring a minor child to another country when the other parent is IN THE CHILD's life. So what, if he made it seem simple......she's not stupid.  Anyone would know better.  It would be different if the mother was dead and there were no other living relatives.  Her going along with this just seems odd.  Also, they don't seem to have a connection, imo.  

Ed was fully aware of the poverty situation.  When people are in dire need, they reach out.  Likely the sister thought that asking for a few hundred dollars or even thousand dollars from a rich American was like pocket change.  I would be surprised if someone who was supporting a family under those conditions didn't ask for money. PLUS, he was coming to visit.  Maybe, there was no extra money to buy food for his arrival or soap.  He needs to zip it up about it.  He might do better if he has a real HONEST talk with himself and ACCEPTS that he is being used for his money and to get to America.  ACCEPT that as the deal and move on.  If he can't accept it, leave.   He's not that special. 

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Love 20
(edited)

I must've not been paying attention when that got said!  Total dick move.  And yes, what an asshole to blame it all on her.  That said, no normal, mature man could date her; she's stuck in middle school emotionally. 

What's funny to me though is when they first met, Tom was probably 30 pounds heavier.  Then they showed the photos Darcy had of an in shape Tom and wasn't she saying something in her talking heads about him looking different?  And she was a little off on their first date to the point where he said something to feel out whether she was attracted?  She never said it to him, but she was def surprised he was fatter than she expected.

Edited by sasha206
  • Love 10
10 minutes ago, sasha206 said:

I must've not been paying attention when that got said!  Total dick move.  And yes, what an asshole to blame it all on her.  That said, no normal, mature man could date her; she's stuck in middle school emotionally. 

What's funny to me though is when they first met, Tom was probably 30 pounds heavier.  Then they showed the photos Darcy had of an in shape Tom and wasn't she saying something in her talking heads about him looking different?  And she was a little off on their first date to the point where he said something to feel out whether she was attracted?  She never said it to him, but she was def surprised he was fatter than she expected.

You are CORRECT!   Darcey was not impressed with Tom's body and appearance. She looked the other way, though, because, after all, she did want a fiance.  Maybe, THAT'S why he threw that comment in.  Oh my.....he was still stewing over it!  lol

• Love 10
4 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

You are CORRECT!   Darcey was not impressed with Tom's body and appearance. She looked the other way, though, because, after all, she did want a fiance.  Maybe, THAT'S why he threw that comment in.  Oh my.....he was still stewing over it!  lol

YES, he probably did hold onto that!  Still not right and it's like a dagger to anyone.  

Meanwhile, I love how Darcey is like "no man is ever going to take advantage of me again..."  and then she's probably going back on an International Dating Site.

Please, the TPTB, have a Darcey spinoff dating show!

• LOL 4
  • Love 6
(edited)
34 minutes ago, sasha206 said:

Agreed.  I don't think Stephanie did this for more hits.  I mean, I'm sure like all of them, they are agreeing to be on a show to get some sort of fame or help their "brand" but I truly believe Stephanie convinced herself she was in love with Erica.  And then she got there and suddenly is either questioning whether she is bi or gay at all or she just has zero attraction to Erika in person.  And she doesn't quite know how to drop that bomb since they've likely had steamy, sexy, you are my world type of texts, video calls.  

I think Stephanie was in this for clicks, pretended to be bi/lesbian, she would be able to at least fake an attraction to her for the show.  But she really seems like someone who just realized she's not really bi/gay and she really can't imagine being with Erika sexually, not even to "experiment" with.  So now she's finding things to pick at Erika for and is hoping that Erika will be the one to call it quits.

I also was getting the idea that Stephanie is slowly realizing that in person she is not atttacted to Erica like she thought she would be.

And, its OK. its OK to say "No, Im suddenly not comfortable with this." Stephanie is overall, seems annoying, but I wouldnt fault her for that. Erica can totally be frustrated, but she can just walk away, or show some patience if she wants. 

Edited by Lily247
  • Love 9
51 minutes ago, InternetToughGuy said:

I misread your post and thought it said sourdough - the image of Usman using a rolling pin on Lisa's pudge to get her to lay evenly on the mattress is rich

Box spring!  Better for the rolling pin and that dough anyway.

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, Lily247 said:

I also was getting the idea that Stephanie is slowly realizing that in person she is not atttacted to Erica like she thought she would be.

And, its OK. its OK to say "No, Im suddenly not comfortable with this." Stephanie is overall, seems annoying, but I wouldnt fault her for that. Erica can totally be frustrated, but she can just walk away, or show some patience if she wants. 

Some people are slow to warm up.  Also, I'll mention something that to me is a biggie.  From my experience, (I have also read about this in science articles), human scent is a big deal when it comes to romance.  If the scent is not there, it's unlikely you will have a lot of sparks.(I'm not talking about body odor, like sweat, but, the person's body chemistry.)   So, I wonder if some of these people who have not met one on one, get together, onlly to realize the chemistry is just not there.  There's really nothing you can do about it.  It is what it is.  I hope they don't try to force it. 

• Useful 4
  • Love 6
(edited)
4 hours ago, Lily247 said:

I think Erica is completely confused.  If you have had a shit ton of video calls where you know exactly what that person looks like and sounds like, it's got to be odd to have someone go from calling you their soul mate to doing everything they can to put space between you.

It probably is also confusing to have someone still hold your hand and buy you a tiara then act like they are jealous b/c you have a dating app on your phone still.

I think Stephanie doesn't really know how to say: "I've never had a sexual experience with a woman.  I thought I wanted that.  And wanted that with you.  Unfortunately I was confused and this isn't working for me."  

I truly think she's never had a sexual experience with a woman beyond the kisses that took what days for her to give.

Edited by sasha206
  • Love 20
12 hours ago, Lily247 said:

While on the topic, Im bored of seeing every season fiances from Russia /Ukraine, the Phillipines, Thailand, Tuninsia, its the same storyline every season and getting tired. Would love to see the real 90 day fiance show with brides/grooms from Europe, China, maybe some traditional family arranged ones from Pakistan or Middle Eastern countries. No mail order bs, love rats, or dirt-poor folks looking for a way out. producers reading this? this is The Learning Channel ?! i want to learn !

Most Asian countries have been doing this for eons.  They don't need TLC; they have their own match makers.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, sasha206 said:

I think Erica is completely confused.  If you have had a shit ton of video calls where you know exactly what that person looks like and sounds like, it's got to be odd to have someone go from calling you their soul mate to doing everything they can to put space between you.

It probably is also confusing to have someone still hold your hand and buy you a tiara then act like they are jealous b/c you have a dating app on your phone still.

I think Stephanie doesn't really know how to say: "I've never had a sexual experience with a woman.  I thought I wanted that.  And wanted that with you.  Unfortunately I was confused and this isn't working for me."  

I truly think she's never had a sexual experience with a woman beyond the kisses that took what days for her to get

Lets say, if Erica was a man ? and he was confused and irritated that Stephanie didnt want to get sexual immediately because she was a "tease" beforehand or something like that ? They need to establish clear boundaries, not only before but in person, AFTER  meeting and decide what they are both comfortable with, and if they cannot agree, they can both walk away. 

• Love 5
(edited)

But they don't want their physical equivalent

One time I said on here that absent money or fame couples tend to be around the same level of attractiveness.  Someone said that was the most ridiculous thing they had ever heard.  Maybe they have a homely significant other and don’t think they are?

Edited by Spike
  • LOL 5
  • Love 6
50 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Likely the sister thought that asking for a few hundred dollars or even thousand dollars from a rich American was like pocket change. 

Maybe she doesn’t need to maintain such a large shoe inventory.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
8 minutes ago, Lily247 said:

Lets say, if Erica was a man ? and he was confused and irritated that Stephanie didnt want to get sexual immediately because she was a "tease" beforehand or something like that ? They need to establish clear boundaries, not only before but in person, AFTER  meeting and decide what they are both comfortable with, and if they cannot agree, they can both walk away. 

Just to be clear, it's not that I think someone should have to put out if they've had some steamy convos/exchanged sexy pics when they first meet.  But Stephanie has made a big deal out of she can't wait to kiss her and held off on an actual kiss. 

Aside from the boob mold thing, we haven't seen Erica make Stephanie uncomfortable sexually.  We're not seeing her demand sex from Stephanie.  But what we see is Stephanie putting up barriers  -- even for the first kiss itself.

That doesn't sound like someone who wants you.  

We've also heard the barriers to a relationship that didn't exist to Stephanie and weren't issues before the trip.  Stephanie wasn't waxing on to Erica that her health was so dangerous, she shouldn't be with her.  Or that her not moving to the US being a deal breaker.  Now that she's in person with the woman she has talked about this big love with, she's using these two issues to drive a wedge.

I think what Stephanie wants is a best, safe GF that she can hold hands with and be twee together.  I don't think Stephanie wants a sexual relationship with Erica and possibly any woman.   But she's in so deep based on their steamy video calls and texts that she doesn't know how to get out, so she's going to create as many barriers as possible.

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
6 hours ago, Silver Bells said:

Good bye Tom.  Don’t let the door hit you in ass.  Actor wannabe.  I’m not crazy for Darcy, but that was a low blow from a supposidely “ gentleman”?

He said he was "in town for a promo." Promoting his acting career, perhaps? The potshots he called as Darcey was leaving were really juvenile. 

I suppose he will be on the Tell All

• Love 1
(edited)

Tom’s silent staring when Darcy sat down is vile, arrogant, and entitled.

Was it a result of Darcey’s brush off? Or was that the plan? Smug asshole.

It was unnerving to watch his approach quickly change during their brief interaction.

Silent stare down, Casual Chit Chat, Blame-you weren’t there for me when I needed you, Anger -“why don’t you let me talk”, Childish Hostility -“ ruin the next one” “gain weight”. Total manipulator.

Neon Contrast between scared, sweaty, rude, educated Ed and the welcoming poor family. They were watching  Ed like a nat geo episode. Re: Ed portrayal of a "nice guy". I married one of those. And he wasn't.

Avery, as a mother herself, Believing the mother of Ash’s son would bless him taking the child to move to US with ex husbands “latest” flower recipient. Seriously? I do not have children and no way would I believe that nonsense . . . unless the mom is moving  with them.

Edited by itsadryheat
  • Love 9
(edited)
32 minutes ago, Spike said:

One time I said on here that absent money or fame couples tend to be around the same level of attractiveness.  Someone said that was the most ridiculous thing they had ever heard.  Maybe they have a homely significant other and don’t think they are?

That's funny.  I'll say that I have been quite fortunate, and that most of my boyfriends, lovers, husband, etc. were quite a bit more attractive than me.  lol  Maybe, it was my money. lol I do kid. No, really, I think that we were about the same level.  Except one who I just loved his personality.  My friends kept asking me WTF?  

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Love 3
(edited)

Thin-lipped Tom thinks he's all that and bag of crisps because he lost some weight, most likely for shitting too much from drinking the coffee he's shilling online. He got his 15 minutes of fame by being a boorish clown to a woman with a penchant for plastic surgery and low self-esteem. *slow clap* Hope you sleep well, you Zoolander weasel-faced dickbag.

There is no words to express the disgust I have for the Jabba the Hut- Fred Flinstone mash-up that is called Ed.  The stink of mayo, sweat, and cheap cologne permeated a dark cloud that infected the Philippines. He can stick his elfish nose in the air all he wants but he looked utterly ridiculous in his bright orange shirt and shoes toting behind a woman who looks like a child. I'd gladly give Rose and her son a ticket to a better life if it could save her from Ed's creepy whispers and sweaty embrace in this twisted Lolita fantasy. 

I fast-forward past the faux bi couple, Babyhurl,  and the sociopathic, backward cap wearing Geoffrey. 

Avery and the Bug-Eyed Smooth Operator remind me of the Barfy British dude and the lady with the cute baby Lucy. 

Edited by Barbara Please
  • LOL 3
  • Love 17
2 hours ago, bravofan27 said:

This!

It is something that has always irritated me.  Gifting with strings attached, or donating to show how giving and generous you are.

Look.  Either give from your heart or don't bother giving at all.  Tooting your own horn about how you donated this or that doesn't make others see you with a golden halo around your head.

A freaking BLIND man could see (TIC) how poor Rose and her family are. Ed drives into Rose's town and stark poverty is everywhere.  Did Rose's sister REALLY need the money?  DUH!!!!  Can you DOUBT it??  So shut up about it or demand it back already.  Who CARES if Rose knew about it or not.  Maybe they wanted food on the table.  Maybe the kid needed medicine.  It doesn't matter, it was obviously much needed!

No one forced Ed to send money.  If he couldn't afford what she asked for, he should send what he is comfortable with sending and be humble and quiet about it - or send nothing at all.

• Useful 1
  • Love 8

Not only did Tom make those horrible comments about Darcy's weight and that mean comment about her "next relationship", he himself came to the table as a liar.

Darcy did her best duck-faced looks at Tom, trying to get him to admit he was dating someone else, but with so much Botox & fillers, her facial expressions are confusing, lol.  But Tom knew exactly what she was upset about, yet he continued to utilize his "shocked, who me???" expression until she finally asked about the girl.

He's disgusting.  Swim back across the pond, mo-fo.

• Love 15
1 hour ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Except this patently does not apply to Ed.  He only wants Rose, he has made it crystal clear on more than one occasion that he has no desire to be a father again at his age.

• Love 2
35 minutes ago, Spike said:

Maybe she doesn’t need to maintain such a large shoe inventory.

You lost me on that.  Isn't that what she sells in her store?  How else do they make an income in that poverty stricken country?  When I saw the town I wondered who the heck has ANY money to even buy something from them.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, Spike said:

I guess Ed doesn’t care that his queen will see his interview where he describes her legs as “gross.”

For someone who isn't accustomed to leg shaving, Rose certainly had the seductive technique down. I guess Ed had some disposable razors with him? And of course she doesn't shave her legs, she doesn't even have running water at home except from a hose. 

• Love 6
14 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Since this was in a preview, I'll put in spoilers.  

Hide contents

In the preview,  it looked like a large rat in Rose's  bathroom.  Was it actually inside the house?  

Spoiler

Who knows, but when you have extremely crowded living conditions and extreme poverty and houses with no doors - you ARE going to have mice and rats.  

• Love 4
(edited)

It really frustrates me, although, it is also  a little pitiful, that Ed thinks that Rose is actually going to be attracted to him and turned on by him, based on physicality.  Granted, Ed cannot help his medical condition. He was born with his condition that causes some deformity in his body.  I don't fault him for that, but, he seems to have lost touch with reality in believing that a young, attractive, lady would be desirous of what he has, now that he is an older, not so much in shape, guy. He's not hideous, but, not prime time.   It's just delusional thinking, imo.  And, it's not very becoming.  If he could think this through and accept that their marriage would be one of companionship, friendship, and mutual understanding (that he is the bread winner), he might be less offensive about it. He needs a big old dose of discretion when it comes to the physical aspects of their relationship.  He still thinks he's hot and for an older woman, he might be.  I won't judge those who feel otherwise. lol 

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • LOL 1
  • Love 13

Late to the game here....I watched later on DVR. So, I couldn't stomach any of the hotel scenes between creepy ED and Rose (🤢) and fast forwarded through those scenes. Stephanie and whatever her name is are sooo boring, I fast forwarded through those scenes. After commercials they rehashed so much dialogue that already had happened before the commercials, that once I also fast forwarded through that and through all the commercials, there was only like 15 minutes altogether of the show to actually watch. And, I do not feel like I missed out on anything.

I can't believe it's taken this many episodes to finally get to the Darcey/Tom meeting.

And, producers should know that by now we all know the Yolanda story is totally fake. So they are just insulting us viewers by having her "act" like it's not fake.

• Love 4
7 minutes ago, Kyanight said:

You lost me on that.  Isn't that what she sells in her store?  How else do they make an income in that poverty stricken country?  When I saw the town I wondered who the heck has ANY money to even buy something from them.

I think it is more than just a shoe store.  I just meant it was shoe heavy sigh. 

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

It really frustrates me, although, it is also  a little pitiful, that Ed thinks that Rose is actually going to be attracted to him and turned on by him, based on physicality.  Granted, Ed cannot help his medical condition. He was born with his condition that causes some deformity in his body.  I don't fault him for that, but, he seems to have lost touch with reality in believing that a young, attractive, lady would be desirous of what he has, now that he is an older, not so much in shape, guy. He's not hideous, but, not prime time.   It's just delusional thinking, imo.  And, it's not very becoming.  If he could think this through and accept that their marriage would be one of companionship, friendship, and mutual understanding (that he is the bread winner), he might be less offensive about it. He needs a big old does of discretion when it comes to the physical aspects of their relationship.  He still thinks he's hot and for an older woman, he might be.  I won't judge those who feel otherwise. lol 

I kinda agree.  Ed has an okay face, can't help his neck, could definitely help his hair and  lose weight.  He would improve his appearance about 1000%.  It is his creepy personality that is the real problem here and the way he  manipulates and "seduces" (barf) this young woman.  His personality needs a transplant because this one isn't working.  

I'm an older woman and an improved physical version of Ed (as given above) would be okay, I wouldn't care.  But that personality....NOPE.

• LOL 2
  • Love 9

Yolonda should send a message back to the blackmailer saying, "You fool.  You don't think that I sent REAL photos of myself do you? lol  I hope she doesn't pay them off.  Because, often, they just come back for more. I know someone who had that happen.  The demands for money increased.  Finally, they went to the FBI.  

• Useful 2
  • Love 7

Meanwhile, I love how Darcey is like "no man is ever going to take advantage of me again..."  and then she's probably going back on an International Dating Site.

I think she was going for a Scarlet O'Hara "As God is my witness..." scene

• LOL 8
  • Love 7
(edited)
3 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Yolonda should send a message back to the blackmailer saying, "You fool.  You don't think that I sent REAL photos of myself do you? lol  I hope she doesn't pay them off.  Because, often, they just come back for more. I know someone who had that happen.  The demands for money increased.  Finally, they went to the FBI.  

Whom would they send them to?  The juice bar she hangs out at?  

Edited by Spike
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1